Male HQ

Enjoy 45% Off Hot Oil Massage At Relaxy Bathhouse

12972317762623.jpg

Pamper Yourself at Relaxy Bathhouse – one of the most well-known and popular men-only spa destinations in Singapore and South-east Asia.

For the first time ever, experience the therapeutic benefits and sensory pleasures of a full hour of Hot Oil Massage treatment for a special deal price of $54 ONLY (usual price $98). Click here to buy now.

This is undoubtedly the perfect way to unwind when your body becomes burdened with stress and exhaustion due to work and exercise. Regular treatment using hot oil massage helps individuals to relieve their tension and muscle aches which will greatly improve the quality of their sleep and address related problems such as insomnia and fatigue.

The gentle warmth of the essential oils is both soothing and sensual, and with just the right amount being lathered over your body by the healing strokes of the trained therapist, you could at once feel a deep sense of relaxation and well-being.

Edited by Closetphobic

With these kind of discount, my wallet sure burn hole again. I wonder if this will affect the home-based massage operators since now the spa prices are almost the same as the home-based ones...

Guest Execfetish

it depends on which masseur u choose, some are more obliging when it comes to extras and the price. But overall, their basic massage (i.e. even without the extras) are quite good, guess they are one of the more experienced spas in town for PLUs.

Guest StrongTOP

My previous visit there was last year and had a Malaysian masseur assigned to me, quite handsome and skills not bad. But I suppose no harm asking if you want to choose a specific guy to massage you. After all, this is a man-for-man massage spa and they should be more understanding of our preferences and requests.

Hi Sumblue2003,

Thank you for your query. You could pay directly online via PayPal by clicking on the following link:

www.closetphobic.com

Alternatively, you could drop by our partner SportsmenAsia at 46 Upper Cross Street, #01-02 The Platinum, Singapore 058345 (Opposite Chinatown MRT Station Exit E, alongside Hotel 81 Chinatown and Spring Court Restaurant) and make payment by cash, NETS, VISA/MASTERCARD at the shop counter from Monday - Sunday 12-8.30p.m. For the map to SportsmenAsia, you could refer to their website www.sportsmenasia.com

More than 40 people have already purchased this special deal and we thank you all for your support. This current deal will be ending in 3 days, so please do register asap if you are keen to make the purchase (either for yourself or as gifts to friends). We apologize that we would be unable to accept any requests to purchase the deal after the deal period has ended, so please ensure that you have completed your purchase transaction before then.

Do feel free to write to us at closetphobic@gmail.com or call us at (+65)90908202 if you have any queries.

Thank you!

Roderick

Edited by Closetphobic

Guest checking

More than 40 people have already purchased this special deal and we thank you all for your support. This current deal will be ending in 3 days, so please do register asap if you are keen to make the purchase (either for yourself or as gifts to friends). We apologize that we would be unable to accept any requests to purchase the deal after the deal period has ended, so please ensure that you have completed your purchase transaction before then.

hi roderick,

by purchasing the deal, it is like a form of a voucher (with a certain limitation of period of usage)??

or it is to be used on the same day of purchased??

hi roderick,

by purchasing the deal, it is like a form of a voucher (with a certain limitation of period of usage)??

or it is to be used on the same day of purchased??

Thank you for your query. The voucher/s is valid for 6 months from the date of issuance, so you would not have to use it on the same day of purchase. The specific terms of the deal which are stated on the website are as follows:

Specific Terms

Bookings are by appointment only and the last appointment is at 9pm.

Deal coupons are valid for 6 months from the date of issuance.

The coupon can only be used to book your appointment 24 hours after the deal ends.

Please kindly note that the deal will end on Monday (21 Feb 11), so please complete your purchase before then as we would be unable to accept any requests to purchase the deal after that.

You may purchase the deal online via PayPal by clicking on the following link:

www.closetphobic.com

Alternatively you may drop by SportsmenAsia at 46 Upper Cross Street, #01-02 The Platinum, Singapore 058345 (Opposite Chinatown MRT Station Exit E, alongside Hotel 81 Chinatown and Spring Court Restaurant) and make payment by cash, NETS, VISA/MASTERCARD at the shop counter from Monday - Sunday 12-8.30p.m.

In view that the deal will be closing very soon, please feel free to contact me directly at (+65) 90908202 if you have any queries as I may not have access to the computer all the time and may miss the deadline for responding to your queries posted here.

So far, we already have more than 50 purchases of the special deal for this Hot Oil Massage as offered by Relaxy Bathhouse - one of Singapore's most established and popular men-only spas. We are grateful for your support and if you have any recommendations or suggestions on what are the new deals which you would like us to offer for the community, please write in to closetphobic@gmail.com or contact us directly at (+65)90908202.

Thank you!

Roderick

www.closetphobic.com

Sorry I forgot add that for Singapore customers, you may also make payment via bank transfer or ibanking to our DBS Bank current account. Our current account details are as follows:

Name of Bank : DBS

Account Type : Current Account

Account Number : 010-902643-6

Please email us at closetphobic@gmail.com after you have made the payment with details of the date/time/location of payment and your contact number.

Thank you!

Roderick

www.closetphobic.com

• 2 weeks later...
Guest checking

hi ppl,

could i ask if any1 here has any recommendation on which masseur from relaxy we could engage, for a genuine massage (extra not important) ??

• 1 month later...