Male HQ

Where To Go In Kl

v1hypersg

Oh shut up Riko. What is crawling up your ass?

V1, if you have limited time, and you like matured chubs, there are only two saunas to go - Sentral and Bambusa. They are run by the same group of people.

Sentral is more difficult to find but it is definitely more cruisy and filled with people you like. Call Bambusa for the phone of Sentral. Bambusa is right smack in Jalan Bukit Bintang just opposite Lot 10.

Attached is the link.

http://www.utopia-asia.com/klmasa.htm

What, all of a sudden you people are so sensitive now?

I'd rather be more upfront about it than let it linger around. Gays are bitchy, but they can't stand being bitched.

That's a fact.

And Sentral sounds interesting. Mix of Malays and Chinese or Chinese/Malay dominated?

• 2 weeks later...
Oh shut up Riko.  What is crawling up your ass?

V1, if you have limited time, and you like matured chubs, there are only two saunas to go - Sentral and Bambusa.  They are run by the same group of people.

Sentral is more difficult to find but it is definitely more cruisy and filled with people you like.  Call Bambusa for the phone of Sentral.  Bambusa is right smack in Jalan Bukit Bintang just opposite Lot 10.

Attached is the link.

http://www.utopia-asia.com/klmasa.htm

Bambusa cost RM30 for entry, RM30 for massage. and RM10 for locker. But the RM10 will return to you when you return them the key. So total of RM60 I pay. Personnally I thing is good to try the massage. The trandition malay type of massage is different from what I have in singapore. They start at your feet then slow to head. The nice malay masseur even taught me some yoga methiod of inproving my sex life. I don't know the other masseur will teach your or not but that masseur taught me may be because he think that I am not strong enough. Or may be he like me very much. When I leaving he hearted me left and right and kiss me on my chin and say "sai yan, sai yan" I did not do anything with him as I don't like to have it with other race. Sorry no juicy story to tell. Highly recommended place to visit. Opposite the shopping centre "Gaint" and "lot10".

• 14 years later...
On 11/4/2019 at 7:39 AM, Guest Guest said:

How much is the coach.now from sg to KL and vice versa?

SG to KL:

Generally around $30 but can be as cheap as $18. VIP class is around $50.

KL to SG:

Generally around $25 but can be as cheap as $15. Not sure about the high end type.

A general note is that some bus companies have worse service quality than other companies, in terms of bus journey. Your journey to KL can range from 6 to 11 hours, and you might even need to change buses halfway. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.