Male HQ

Toa Payoh/novena/balestier/whampoa

thunderer

Toa Payoh for folks using the toilet near the POSB atms pls be careful. Always have 2 ah peks there who always use the toilets...then come out and wait for awhile and then go in again. One of them will always take the lift to go upstairs toilet and then repeat. Very very obvious. And, duno how they can tahan but that toilet seriously SMELLS.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Beware of a very tall, around 6’2”, malay guy with a mountain bike inside toa payoh park. Dont ever dare cruise at him as he would start a fight if he notices you looking or circling around him. I saw him approached someone (whom i think also crusiing) and shouted  “what are you looking at?”  .  He did the same to one guy biking around him. Definitely a homophobic. I think he lures gay people around there and when the gay bites the bait, that is when he starts a scene. I pity those 2 victims he had tonight. 

On Wed Jul 31 2013 at 3:03 PM, hairychinese said:

hi guys....

if guys need sex or masturbation when meet up at toa payoh toliet at 1st n 2nd floor then go toa payoh central park for action like masturbation or sex cos there r less ppl hardly to go toliet at toa payoh central park than cruising toliets...

How u know