Male HQ

Kevin Therapeutic Massage @ Toa Payoh Central

#### August 2016 ##### ( Start Booking Now )

`~`

Operation Time :8am till 6pm only ( Mon To Sat(only 1 slot avail) ) *not available on Sunday

Available date and time for this mth -

**( The Date or Timing might be change depending on the clients )

Thank you !

Dear Customers

Thank you for your continued support.  

For better services, please book at least one day in advance advising date and time slot  to avoid disappointment.  Last minute booking is subjected to availability of time slots and schedules in the website is only a guide and may not be updated regularly.  

As I may be attending to customers when you text, I apologise that response may not be immediate,however I will try to reply you during my rest time or after 6pm on the day same. 

I appreciate your patience and kind understanding and looking forward to serve you better for a holistic and rejuvenating spa experience.

**For Appointment and adv booking only....( sorry i am not able to take same day or last min )

**Operation Time: 8am till 6pm only ( Monday To Sat )*not available on Sunday

**Kindly SMS me for details 91721072 ( only SMS or WhatsApp ) will reply after 6pm

Edited by khakis

Massage for Guys by professional male therapist with 10+ yrs of experience.

Have you been looking around trying to search for good quality massage and have been worrying that your money and time been ripped off by under qualified therapist ?

I provides good quality services @ reasonable rates

* Toa Payoh Central, near MRT (^o^)

#### Sept 2016 ##### ( Incall )

OPTION : -

*1.  $50 -  60min - Combination strong massage

*2. $65 - 70min - Combination strong massage

*3. $90 - 90min - Combination strong massage + yogurt body mask

*4. $100 - 100min- Combination strong massage + yogurt body mask

*5. $60 - 60min - Aromatherapy soft Massage

*6. $100 - 90min - Aromatherapy soft Massage + floral body mask

Operation Time :8am till 6pm only ( Mon To Sat(only 1 slot avail) ) *not available on Sunday

**( The Date or Timing might be change depending on the clients )

01/09=8am / 930am / 1130am / 130pm(90min) /330pm(90min) / 530pm(90min) / 7pm(90min)

02/09=8am / 10am / 12pm(90min) / 2pm(90min) /4pm(90min) / 7pm(90min)

03/09=8am / 930am(90min) / 1130am(90min) /130pm(90min) / 330pm(90min) / 530pm(90min) 

04/09= Fully booked for regl cust w package

05/09=8am / 930am / 1130am / 130pm(90min) /330pm(90min) / 530pm(90min) / 7pm(90min)

06/09=8am / 10am / 1230pm(90min) /230pm(90min) / 4pm(90min) / 7pm(90min)

07/09=8am / 930am / 1130am / 130pm(90min) /3pm(90min) / 5pm(90min) / 7pm(90min)

08/09=8am / 10am / 12pm(90min) / 2pm(90min) /4pm(90min) / 7pm(90min)

09/09=8am / 930am / 11am / 130pm(90min) /330pm(90min) / 530pm(90min) / 7pm(90min)

10/09=8am / 930am(90min)1130am(90min) /130pm(90min) / 330pm(90min) / 530pm(90min) 

11/09=Fully booked for regl cust w package

12Sept - 02Oct = Not in Singapore

Dear Customers

For better services, please book at least one day in advance advising date and time slot  to avoid disappointment.  Last minute booking is subjected to availability of time slots and schedules in the website is only a guide and may not be updated regularly.  

As I may be attending to customers when you text, I apologise that response may not be immediate,however I will try to reply you during my rest time or after 6pm on the day same. 

I appreciate your patience and kind understanding and looking forward to serve you better for a holistic and rejuvenating spa experience.

**For Appointment and adv booking only....( sorry i am not able to take same day or last min )

**Operation Time: 8am till 6pm only ( Monday To Sat )*not available on Sunday

**Kindly SMS me for details 91721072 ( only SMS or WhatsApp ) will reply after 6pm

Edited by khakis

Have you been looking around trying to search for good quality massage and have been worrying that your money and time been ripped off by under qualified therapist ?

Dear Customers

**Operation Time: 8am till 9pm only ( Monday To Sat )*not available on Sunday

Edited by khakis

#### Oct 2016 ##### ( Incall )

*1.  $50 -  60min - Combination strong massage

Operation Time :8am till 9pm only ( Mon To Sat(only 1 slot avail) ) *not available on Sunday

Dear Customers

Edited by khakis

#### Oct 2016 ##### ( Incall )

Thank You

Dear Customers

Edited by khakis

Dear Customers

Edited by khakis

#### Nov 2016 ##### ( Incall )

thank you

Dear Customers

For better services, please book at least few day in advance advising date and time slot  to avoid disappointment.  Last minute booking is subjected to availability of time slots and schedules in the website is only a guide and may not be updated regularly.  

Edited by khakis

My colleague told us about Kevin for some time, recently I finally had the chance to meet him and experience his services for myself. What can I say - 90 minutes of absolute pleasure! The massage that followed was great with all stress and many knots worked out by an expert touch. I was so relaxed that with his patient and caring touch , The body scrub was the perfect way to finish my very enjoyable visit. I can't wait to see Kevin again!

#### Nov 2016 ##### ( Incall )

*1. $50 -  60min - Combination strong massage

* Cupping + $10

* Scrub + $10

* Chocolate or Coffee body mask + $10

Operation Time :8am till 9pm only ( Mon To Sat(only 1 slot avail) ) *not available on Sunday

Edited by khakis

Hi, just a review on Kevin's strong massage, as previously I had mainly tried his soft massage for relaxation and to soothe my stressed out nerves. I had a sore shoulder and lower back, and wanted to see his skills at strong massage. I must say that he managed to treat my shoulder and back (I'm surprised mainly because he doesn't say anything in his ad about knowing more "medical" massage, such as tuina), and although the massage was a bit painful because i asked for him to rub hard, my shoulder and lower back felt free of pain for a few days after his hard work. He worked on my neck and the back of my head, and that surprisingly removed the tension in my shoulder. Thanks, Kevin! :)

#### Nov 2016 ##### ( Incall )

* Cupping + $10

* Scrub + $10

* Chocolate or Coffee body mask + $10

Operation Time :8am till 9pm only ( Mon To Sat(only 1 slot avail) ) *not available on Sunday

Dear Customers

For better services, please book at least few day in advance advising date and time slot  to avoid disappointment.  Last minute booking is subjected to availability of time slots and schedules in the website is only a guide and may not be updated regularly.  

Edited by khakis

#### Dec 2016 ##### ( Incall )

*7. $110 - 90min - Red Wine Aromatherapy soft massage + Red wine body mask

*8. $100 - 90min - Chocolate or Coffee soft massage + Chocolate body mask or Coffee body mask

Operation Time :8am till 9pm only ( Mon To Sat(only 1 slot avail) ) *not available on Sunday

Dear Customers

For better services, please book at least few day in advance advising date and time slot  to avoid disappointment.  Last minute booking is subjected to availability of time slots and schedules in the website is only a guide and may not be updated regularly.  

Edited by khakis

Really like the way Kevin mixes the therapeutic treatments, from hard to soft. Sure you come out feeling like you just had a great time , you will feel the professional massage , bodyscrub and whatever is so good for you! It's a real bonus and it's why i keep coming back - helps me justify my visits as more than just a guilty pleasure. ;-) and thanks Kevin for the Christmas present too :) from ビルド

Edited by khakis

#### Dec 2016 ##### ( Incall )

Fully Booked

Dear Customers

Edited by khakis

Merry Christmas to all. I'm very lucky that i'm able to travel with my work..I always try and seek out a good massage in different cities, and I have favourite masseurs in various cities around the world...my best friend Jacob recommend Kevin, I now have one in Singapore ! Kevin massage exceeded my expectations! It was pain but truly amazing..do yourself a favour, book a massage with Kevin..Truly awesome experience! Thank you for your Christmas present, See you again soon.Thanks

#### January 2017 ##### ( Incall )

*7. $110 - 90min - Red Wine Aromatherapy soft massage + Red wine body mask

*8. $110 - 90min - Chocolate or Coffee soft massage + Chocolate body mask or Coffee body mask

Dear Customers

Edited by khakis

#### January 2017 ##### ( Incall )

Thank you for yrs support.........

Dear Customers

Edited by khakis

#### Feb 2017 ##### ( Incall )

*2. $60 - 60min - Aromatherapy soft Massage

*3. $65 - 70min - Combination strong massage

*4. $90 - 90min - Combination strong massage + yogurt body mask

*5. $100 - 90min - Aromatherapy soft Massage + floral body mask

*6. $100 - 100min- Combination strong massage + yogurt body mask

*7. $110- 100min- Aromatherapy soft Massage + floral body mask

Operation Time :8am till 9pm only ( Mon To Sat *not available on Sunday

Dear Customers

Edited by khakis

#### Feb 2017 ##### ( Incall )

Thank you

Dear Customers

Edited by khakis

#### March 2017 ##### ( Incall )

*4. $90 - 90min - Combination strong massage 

*5. $100 - 90min - Aromatherapy soft Massage 

*6. $100 - 100min- Combination strong massage 

*7. $110- 100min- Aromatherapy soft Massage 

Dear Customers

Edited by khakis

#### March 2017 ##### ( Incall )

*4. $90 - 90min - Combination strong massage 

*5. $100 - 90min - Aromatherapy soft Massage 

*6. $100 - 100min- Combination strong massage 

*7. $110- 100min- Aromatherapy soft Massage 

13/03=8am / 10am /  12pm(90min) / 2pm(90min) / 4pm(90min) / 7pm(90min)

14/03=8am / 930am / 1130am / 130pm(90min) / 330pm(90min) / 530pm(90min)

15/03=8am / 10am /  12pm(90min) / 2pm(90min) / 4pm(90min) / 7pm(90min)

16/03=8am / 930am / 1130am / 130pm(90min) / 330pm(90min) / 530pm(90min)

17/03=8am / 10am /  12pm(90min) / 2pm(90min) / 4pm(90min) / 7pm(90min)

18/03=8am / 930am(90min) / 1130am(90min) / 130pm(90min) / 330pm(90min) / 530pm(90min)

19/03=Fully Booked by regl cust

20/03=8am / 10am /  12pm(90min) / 2pm(90min) / 4pm(90min) / 7pm(90min)

21/03=8am / 930am / 1130am / 130pm(90min) / 330pm(90min) / 530pm(90min)

22/03=8am / 10am /  12pm(90min) / 2pm(90min) / 4pm(90min) / 7pm(90min)

23/03=8am / 930am / 1130am / 130pm(90min) / 330pm(90min) / 530pm(90min)

24/03=8am / 10am /  12pm(90min) / 2pm(90min) / 4pm(90min) / 7pm(90min)

25/03=8am / 930am(90min) / 1130am(90min) / 130pm(90min) / 330pm(90min) / 530pm(90min)

26/03=Fully Booked by regl cust

27/03=8am / 10am /  12pm(90min) / 2pm(90min) / 4pm(90min) /  7pm(90min)

28/03=8am / 930am / 1130am / 130pm(90min) / 330pm(90min) / 530pm(90min)

29/03=8am / 10am /  12pm(90min) / 2pm(90min) / 4pm(90min) / 7pm(90min)

30/03=8am / 930am / 1130am / 130pm(90min) / 330pm(90min) / 530pm(90min)

31/03=8am / 10am /  12pm(90min) / 2pm(90min) / 4pm(90min) / 7pm(90min)

Dear Customers

Edited by khakis

Dear Customers

Edited by khakis

Recommended by Jacobjohnson, my business partner. On Friday i spent two hours  with Kevin and it was exactly what I needed. His place is very clean and so is he. Our conversation was interesting and fun. The massage was perfect. I've been traveling a lot lately, and my lower back was killing me. My back was tight and he fixed that. I should have stayed another couple days.  I will coming back next time once I have a chance.

#### Apirl 2017 ##### Incall )

*4. $90 - 90min - Combination strong massage w body mask

*5. $100 - 90min - Aromatherapy soft Massage w body mask

*6. $100 - 100min- Combination strong massage w body mask

*7. $110- 100min- Aromatherapy soft Massage w body mask

01/04=8am / 930am(90min) / 1130am(90min) / 130pm(90min) / 330pm(90min) / 530pm(90min)

02/04=Fully Booked by regl cust

03/04=8am / 10am /  12pm(90min) / 2pm(90min) / 4pm(90min) / 7pm(90min)

04/04=8am / 930am / 1130am / 130pm(90min) / 330pm(90min) / 530pm(90min)

05/04=8am / 10am /  12pm(90min) / 2pm(90min) / 4pm(90min) / 7pm(90min)

06/04=8am / 930am / 1130am / 130pm(90min) / 330pm(90min) / 530pm(90min)

07/04=8am / 10am /  12pm(90min) / 2pm(90min) / 4pm(90min) / 7pm(90min)

08/04=8am / 930am(90min) / 1130am(90min) / 130pm(90min) / 330pm(90min) / 530pm(90min)

09/04=Fully Booked by regl cust

10/04=8am / 930am / 1130am / 130pm(90min) / 330pm(90min) / 7pm(90min)

11/04=8am / 930am / 1130am / 130pm(90min) / 330pm(90min) / 530pm(90min)

12/04=8am / 10am /  12pm(90min) / 2pm(90min) / 4pm(90min) / 7pm(90min)

13/04=8am / 930am / 1130am / 130pm(90min) / 330pm(90min) / 530pm(90min)

14/04=8am / 10am(90min) /  12pm(90min) / 2pm(90min) / 4pm(90min) / 7pm(90min)

15/04=8am / 930am(90min) / 1130am(90min) / 130pm(90min) / 330pm(90min) / 530pm(90min)

16/04=Fully Booked by regl cust

Dear Customers

Edited by khakis

#### Apirl 2017 ##### Incall )

*6. $100 - 100min- Combination strong massage w body mask

*7. $110- 100min- Aromatherapy soft Massage w body mask

Dear Customers

Edited by khakis

#### May 2017 ##### ( Incall )

*6. $100 - 90min - Chocolate soft massage 

Operation Time :8am till 9pm only ( Mon To Sat ) *not available on Sunday

Dear Customers

Edited by khakis

My 1st time visited Kevin, the massage was great -- a serious amount of pressure, just as I wanted, and not just a rub down. He was friendly, but quiet during the massage, which I prefer. The lights were dim and he played some ethereal music and nice aroma smell while delivering an expert massage. After a deeply relaxing massage on my back, he asked me to turn over and worked on my legs, arms, and the front of my torso, i like the way he do my abdomen.  Needless to say, I'm very eager to return.

Recommended by my old friend Sam , went this morning,  "This was an exquisite experience. Kevin is friendly and makes you feel immediately comfortable, room is nice and clean. The massage I received (90 min) was the definitely the best ever : a perfect blend of strong (but not painful) moves, without any rush, Enjoyable experience worth repeating :=)“

-

Dear Customers

Edited by khakis

#### June 2017 ##### ( Incall )

*4. $90 - 90min - Combination strong massage w full body mask

*5. $100 - 90min - Aromatherapy soft Massage w full body mask

*6. $100 - 90min - Chocolate soft massage 

01/06=8am/ 930am / 1130am / 130pm(90min) / 330pm(90min) / 530pm(90min)

02/06=8am / 10am /  12pm(90min) / 2pm(90min) / 4pm(90min) / 7pm(90min)

03/06=8am / 930am(90min) / 1130am(90min) / 130pm(90min) / 330pm(90min) / 530pm(90min)

04/06=Fully Booked by regl cust with package

05/06=8am / 10am /  12pm(90min) / 2pm(90min) / 4pm(90min) / 7pm(90min)

06/06=8am / 930am /  1130am / 130pm(90min) / 330pm(90min) / 530pm(90min)

07/06=8am / 10am /  12pm(90min) / 2pm(90min) / 4pm(90min) / 7pm(90min)

08/06=8am / 930am /  1130am / 130pm(90min) / 330pm(90min) / 530pm(90min)

09/06=8am / 10am /  12pm(90min) / 2pm(90min) / 4pm(90min) / 7pm(90min)

10/06=8am / 930am(90min) / 1130am(90min) / 130pm(90min) / 330pm(90min) / 530pm(90min)

11/06=Fully Booked by regl cust with package

Edited by khakis

#### June 2017 ##### ( Incall )

* Fully Booked, Thank You

Dear Customers

Edited by khakis

####   July 2017   ##### Incall )

*3. $80 - 70min - Korea Pure Ginseng soft massage

*4. $65 - 70min - Combination strong massage

*5. $90 - 90min - Combination strong massage w full body mask

*6. $100 - 90min - Aromatherapy soft Massage w full body mask

*7. $110 - 90min - Korea Pure Ginseng soft massage w full ginseng body mask

Dear Customers

Edited by khakis

#### July 2017 ##### ( Incall )

01/07=8am / 930am(90min) / 1130am(90min) / 130pm(90min) / 330pm(90min) / 530pm(90min)

02/07=Fully Booked by regl cust with package

03/07=8am / 10am /  12pm(90min) / 2pm(90min) / 4pm(90min) / 7pm(90min)

04/07=8am / 930am / 1130am / 130pm(90min) / 330pm(90min) / 530pm(90min)

05/07=8am / 10am /  12pm(90min) / 2pm(90min) / 4pm(90min) / 7pm(90min)

06/07=8am / 930am / 1130am / 130pm(90min) / 330pm(90min) / 530pm(90min)

07/07=8am / 10am /  12pm(90min) / 2pm(90min) / 4pm(90min) / 7pm(90min)

08/07=8am / 930am(90min) / 1130am(90min) / 130pm(90min) / 330pm(90min) / 530pm(90min)

09/07=Fully Booked by regl cust with package

10/07=8am / 10am /  12pm(90min) / 2pm(90min) / 4pm(90min) / 7pm(90min)

11/07=8am / 930am / 1130am / 130pm(90min) / 330pm(90min) / 530pm(90min)

12/07=8am / 10am /  12pm(90min) / 2pm(90min) / 4pm(90min) / 7pm(90min)

13/07=8am / 930am / 1130am / 130pm(90min) / 330pm(90min) / 530pm(90min)

14/07=8am / 10am /  12pm(90min) / 2pm(90min) / 4pm(90min) / 7pm(90min)

15/07=8am / 930am(90min) / 1130am(90min) / 130pm(90min) / 330pm(90min) / 530pm(90min)

16/07=Fully Booked by regl cust with package

Dear Customers

Edited by khakis