Male HQ

Im Crushed With Some1...

MikeD

Im crushed with some1 at my working place...

He is cool, and Im so wanted to talk to him bt he's frm different dept. and we are so not related.

I saw him quite often. (Well, im purposely walk around his dept. ha~)& i think he noticed me but js ignored me... :(

Thr is one time whr we walk passed each other thn I shake my head but he's not responding...

Well, im stuck... hopefully u can talk to me someday...

Create conversations.

He is cool, and Im so wanted to talk to him bt he's frm different dept. and we are so not related.

I saw him quite often. (Well, im purposely walk around his dept. ha~)& i think he noticed me but js ignored me... :(

Thr is one time whr we walk passed each other thn I shake my head but he's not responding...

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Euouae90

Perhaps just smile first whenever you meet him. It shows that you are sociable to anyone. Then, the next time you meet him in a place (e.g. canteen), it will be easier for you to start a talk or conversation. But of course the several first conversation should be just like other normal conversation between you and your other colleagues. Be friend with him first. Make him as your friend, even better if you can make him as your close friend. From then, I guess you can be closer to him. One more thing is that througout the thing, you must know whether he's also gay or not. If he's not, well, just treat him as your "comforter friend". If he's a gay, you need to open up one more thread and ask a question about "how to approach a guy to be bf", because I myself don't know to approach a guy to make him be my bf. LOL...

• 1 month later...

Miked, same here. I have a crush on someone at the work place too. I dont know his name nor his department.

I see him mostly in the morning. My heart beats fast every time two of us are in the elevator but I keep my cool.

This gives me something to look forward to every single morning.

Dang this feeling...

Haa same experience... Dunno his name nor dept.. But spied to see where he sits and often pretend to walk pass... Not sure if he notices but seem like he's temp staff and may leave anyday... Will feel so sad if he's not around... Also met him in toilet few times