Male HQ

Do Chubs Have A Certain Image They Must Have?

waterballoon

I'm just pissed off at myself for being unable to grasp this faster and completely... And I'm so frustrated at myself for taking forever to understand this... = /

But I think I've a long way to go, I'll learn to love myself as I go on, I hope

I will, thank u!

Thank u, I know what I should be doing ^^

Don't worry about the unimportant frivolous things that wil weigh down your happiness and your inspirations.

Don't be affected by unkind comments made by people who are not even kind to themselves in the first place.

Don't let let them cloud your life's direction, that you have already dream for yourself and have mapped out.

Every little effort, every little step, no matter how hard they maybe or how many times you shall fall down and cry, are little drops of water that will fill the mighty ocean, one day.

You know that you have already made some good friends here, who can help you along the way.

Because nothing is impossible, if you just believe in it.

Meanwhile, take some time to sort out your thoughts.

Don't worry about the unimportant frivolous things that wil weigh down your happiness and your inspirations.

Don't be affected by unkind comments made by people who are not even kind to themselves in the first place.

Don't let let them cloud your life's direction, that you have already dream for yourself and have mapped out.

Every little effort, every little step, no matter how hard they maybe or how many times you shall fall down and cry, are little drops of water that will fill the mighty ocean, one day.

You know that you have already made some good friends here, who can help you along the way.

Because nothing is impossible, if you just believe in it.

Meanwhile, take some time to sort out your thoughts.

Because those who don't mind matter and those who mind don't matter~ :D

I was lost again, but I was glad u were here to pull me back

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

Losing weight and overhauling your image is not a overnight thing, maybe 3 months might not be sufficient. It's a gradual and slow process. So of course despite exercising n dieting

for a few weeks, you will look at the mirror and see that u still look almost the same and feel sian. But its expected. Thus u got to be patient and meanwhile, stop coming here and voicing out abt the dissatisfaction of your image and getting unneccesary backlash. And do this in moderation.

I totally agree with the above. Losing weight will never be a one time thing because after losing those weight, you still need to have the determination to maintain them.

Don't have to care about what others really say, think about what you really want. There are so many people in this world, are you going to please every single one of them that you encounter, either in person or online? Stay happy and be who you are, how you look and most importantly, stay healthy.

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -- Leo F. Buscaglia

care so much for wad?

i dress what i like, i do what i feel comfortable, i look the way i feel good

i used to get nasty comments from my colleagues but after a few games of badminton, running and such ... i reworded their comments and sent it back at their face ...

the most important thing is that u are not entering the beauty pagent leh!!! so why bother whether a chub must have that certain image ...

certain image is for those who have no sense of fashion or head and tail

care so much for wad?

i used to get nasty comments from my colleagues but after a few games of badminton, running and such ... i reworded their comments and sent it back at their face ...

the most important thing is that u are not entering the beauty pagent leh!!! so why bother whether a chub must have that certain image ...

that's right. only do what u want, when u want! just that... the weather's pretty unbearably hot and blonde's a hard color to maintain, so looks like i'll be chopping it off soon :lol:

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

care so much for wad?

Hi 5 for fellow chubs! We wear what we like cuz we like it!!!

Btw got ppl wear shorts outside one meh??? Later become another Holland V fiasco XDD

I don't wish to be everything to everyone... but I would like to be something to someone.

Hey there, I was just wondering, as a chub myself, people often tell me that my hair is too long and/or the color is not nice. One chaser was even shocked/"disgusted"? that I don't really own a pair of shorts and really dislike wearing shorts.

This brings me to my question: Do chubs have this "image" they need to have, in order to be approved and recognized? I mean, seriously I don't like it cos it makes me feel like I'm a dog and a clone, just to please a certain group of people.

But it's just that, I've been rejected and even chided for silly superficial reasons as such... and I really wonder if I have to change my hair/dressing etc just to be approved by chasers?

Some hurtful criticism I've heard:

"Ya, your hair is too long.. I don't like it."

"Why are you blonde? It's not nice..."

"Why is your hair so long? Chubs look good with short hair."

"Ya, chubs look cuter when they wear shorts."

I really would like to hear what other chubs and chasers have to say about this. And I'm irked, so irked at everything.

hmm.. the quotes do apply for me.. i'm a chaser and i prefer chubs with short black hair with short pants...lol.. probably because short hair makes your face looks bigger, meaning cuter.. black hair looks more natural and short pants shows your stocky calf ... but that's just preference, which differs from ppl from ppl.. some may opt for direct opposites.. so, just be yourself..haha