Male HQ

Jelqing. Does It Work? Anyone Tried? (Compiled)

Malexpoly

How to make a dick bigger and longer?

Someone asked this question elsewhere in the forum before.

One of the answers was: start jerking off and it will grow bigger and longer! :lol:

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

• 3 months later...
Guest Blaidd_Drwg

For goodness sake, no, it does not work. But do try yourself and let us know. I heard it causes ED in the long run.

Edited by Blaidd_Drwg

Guest Jelqer

For goodness sake, no, it does not work. But do try yourself and let us know. I heard it causes ED in the long run.

How do you know it does work?

Where you heard from that it can cause ED?

Then why ask others to try?

Please don't just input silly hearsay when you don't even know what its all about.

Guest Jelqer

How do you know it doesn't work?

Where you heard from that it can cause ED?

Then why ask others to try?

Please don't just input silly hearsay when you don't even know what its all about.

Jelqing does work but it must be done correctly and regularly according to a timetable.

Start/stop, on/off type WILL NEVER work.

though skeptical about the effectiveness of this

i'm somewhat intrigued

http://www.pegym.com/penis-exercises/how-to-jelq-instructions

just have a pre-masturbation routine and who knows i might see myself with a larger tool

but according to this (http://www.mattersofsize.com/penis-enlargement-history.html)

he jelqing exercises should be stopped immediately if any pain becomes apparent or the penis becomes erect. Ejaculation should not be allowed to occur and if the urge becomes apparent then a pause from exercising is wothwhile.

it's hard to jerk it for 20 minutes and then not play with it after the exercise :twisted:

though skeptical about the effectiveness of this

i'm somewhat intrigued

http://www.pegym.com/penis-exercises/how-to-jelq-instructions

just have a pre-masturbation routine and who knows i might see myself with a larger tool

but according to this (http://www.mattersofsize.com/penis-enlargement-history.html)

it's hard to jerk it for 20 minutes and then not play with it after the exercise :twisted:

It is.

The tension stays within you for quite a while. Maybe the whole day.

In the end, you cannot take it and you decide to release the pressure. :rolleyes:

FapFapFap...

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Typical Jelqing Technique

i.lubricate your penis and hand(s)

ii.with the palm of your left hand facing towards you, make an "OK" symbol and grasp the base of your flaccid penis (firmly) in the circle made by your thumb and index finger

iii.with your right hand, make the same "OK" symbol

iv.with the palm of your right hand facing away from you, slowly start "milking" your penis, forcing blood from the base, through the shaft, to the head*

v.continue this for at least a half hour every day, preferably a full hour

http://www.biggerloads.com/penis-size/jelqing-for-size.html

argh jerking for an hour and not let it out

that's torture

anyway Olive Oil is an cheap alternative to lubricants

i tried it briefly a few years back.... just that you have to soap it off afterwards

Edited by fenghou

Guest buttplugger

argh jerking for an hour and not let it out

that's torture

anyway Olive Oil is an cheap alternative to lubricants

i tried it briefly a few years back.... just that you have to soap it off afterwards

Curious though, is vaseline a good alternative for lube?

• 8 months later...
Guest Smallpenis

hi guys,

just wanna know if anyone tried jelq for like a long period and gained some length? apparently mine is kinda small and would like to know some feedback on jelqing..

if any, would be much appreciated! ^^

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think you have to start as early as 13 years old for it to work. That is the time of growing. At 18, may have slowed or stopped growth so what ever u do is only minimal growth if lucky. At 21 maxed out and not grow any more. But do it for keeping it healthy and Max blood flow and function . also Fun to do .all guys should do it regularly

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic