Male HQ

Korea 2011 June

sunrayz81

Looking for travel buddies to head to Korea this June. I've planned for a 5D4N escapade which will cover mainly Seoul and Jeju. It's okay if you can't catch the same flights that I am taking. We can always meet up at either Incheon Airport or the hotel directly. Expenses estimated to be approx. SGD1000 including airfare and personal expenses. PM me if you're interested. :)

Looking for travel buddies to head to Korea this June. I've planned for a 5D4N escapade which will cover mainly Seoul and Jeju. It's okay if you can't catch the same flights that I am taking. We can always meet up at either Incheon Airport or the hotel directly. Expenses estimated to be approx. SGD1000 including airfare and personal expenses. PM me if you're interested. :)

5D4N not enough to cover seoul and jeju....its damn rush.......at least 2N in jeju......and 4N in seoul....bcoz places in seoul are far apart if u wanna go Everland....Mt Sorak......Nami island......

I love korea...the shopping....the food...and the places......

But june is a hot weather.....hehehe....but den u can go Caribean Bay and swim......like a bigger wet n wild....hehehe.....

Which airline are u taking?

Edited by Ndro69

5D4N not enough to cover seoul and jeju....its damn rush.......at least 2N in jeju......and 4N in seoul....bcoz places in seoul are far apart if u wanna go Everland....Mt Sorak......Nami island......

I love korea...the shopping....the food...and the places......

But june is a hot weather.....hehehe....but den u can go Caribean Bay and swim......like a bigger wet n wild....hehehe.....

oh whats there to do in Korea during the summer? Might be going there during that time too.

oh whats there to do in Korea during the summer? Might be going there during that time too.

Hohoho89: Summer is a good time for sightseeing, shopping and like what Rafael_Nadal mentioned - visit theme parks such as Carribean Bay. Haha. Btw, if you will be going around the same period, do let me know yah ... even if we don't tour around together throughout, we can catch up over there for maybe one day or even just for a dinner. :)

Ndro69: I am flying by Cathay Pacific because of mileage accrual for my Marco Polo Club membership.

Rafael_Nadal: Well, I agree that 5D4N is a little tight but it can be done. I did a 5D4N of Korea last year and managed to cover Seoul and Busan. Which is why this year I would like to do Jeju. I have planned to fly into Jeju on an early morning flight, join the one-day tour, and then return to Seoul in the late evening. :)

Jeju is a beautiful island with lots of things to do......summer is the best time to go visit jeju......hehehe....but i highly recommend you spent a nite in jeju...or else u wont be able to appreciate the beauty of jeju ...... but anyway u can always visit it again since u have the mileage accrual....hehehe...

Guest Ironrod

I went Korea during summer for work, and guys are all in their singlets and showing off their hunky bodies.

I was quite surprise Korean man are hunkier then expected.

Korea summer, me likey :D

Jeju is a beautiful island with lots of things to do......summer is the best time to go visit jeju......hehehe....but i highly recommend you spent a nite in jeju...or else u wont be able to appreciate the beauty of jeju ...... but anyway u can always visit it again since u have the mileage accrual....hehehe...

Thanks for the advice. I would love to spend a night there too but I don't have the luxury of time for this coming trip. No worries, like what you've mentioned, I can always go back again another time. :)

Looks like you're a Korean expert. Will ask you more on travel tips in Korea when the date draws nearer :)

I went Korea during summer for work, and guys are all in their singlets and showing off their hunky bodies.

I was quite surprise Korean man are hunkier then expected.

Korea summer, me likey :D

I look fwd to seeing the hot guys this June! :D

Anyway, I always thot Korean guys are amongst the hunkiest in Asia! Look at their actors, celebrities, and models ... simply delicious! Hehe