Male HQ

Pearl Centre - Chinatown

jason

I visited Chinatown this afternoon just to look see the CNY deco there. Shopped around the area. Came into PEARL CETNRE where the famous YANGTZE CINEMA showing all the R(A) movies and saw there were many eldery uncles buying tickets for the afternoon shows while some were having lunches at the foodstalls nearby the cinema.

There were also massage parlours on every floor with sexy china gals seated at the entrance "preying" on these old uncles and saw a few uncles walked into the parlours after a chat with the gals. Got 1 male massage parlour boss was soooooooo persistent to pull me into the parlour. I said - NO MONEY !

As I walked along, my mind was feeling sorry for these old folks who spend their time and hard earned retirement $ on such places. I am not being judgemental but I feel it could be boredom that made them come here. Besides that, it was also a cruising ground for the old uncles. Even kena one old uncle who walked with a walking stick winked at me and signalled me to go follow him to the fire exit staircase. "Cannot la uncle" I said to him and walked away.

Just sharing my thoughts here. Any guys had similar experiences at PEARL CENTER ?

I thought after the murder case of china girl masseuse, now the girls were lesser as the govt is quite strict with their licence?

I remember the passageway leading to Diamond were also some china girls who would be preying on everyone walking towards Diamond, but I read in other thread that the girls are disappeared now.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

• Guest locked this topic