Male HQ

Cum Control Fun

keeseng

• 1 month later...
Cum control, also known as “edging”, “peaking”, “surfing”, and by other terms is a sexual technique which involves the maintenance of a high level of sexual arousal for an extended period of time without reaching orgasm, but eventually reaching orgasm. If orgasm is not reached after the extended period of arousal, it is referred to as erotic sexual denial. If the partner whose orgasm is being controlled, sometimes referred to as the submissive partner, is put into physical restraints, the better to control the orgasm, the activity is sometimes called tie and tease and if orgasm is denied it is tease and denial. Additional possibilities are for the dominant partner to subject the submissive partner to a forced orgasm or multiple orgasms. Or be under training in a chastity device.

:ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

(This is a recounting of a true experience!)

"Please sir, what have I done?" I asked as Sir's slippery hands slid agonizingly slowly along my cock. Sir's strokes were deliciously teasing, keeping me swollen with pleasure. Wordless moans escaped me as I resigned myself to Sir's punishing strokes.

"You were horny," Sir said in his sexy devilish growl. He was probably smiling, but the blindfold he put over my eyes prevented me from finding out. I gasped as a playful finger made its way to my taut nipples, drawing naughty electric circles around them. "Sir, please!" I tried to adjust myself to escape his invading hands, but the bonds held my wrists firmly above my head. My body was helpless against Sir's wishes.

"Sir, I need to cum," I begged as his oily fingers trailed sensuously down my chest and abs. There was a burning pressure swelling up at the base of my cock, hungry for just a little bit more stimulation.

"You will cum when I allow it," his voice unchanging, his grip on my rock hard penis torturously light. I hated him; but I needed him more.

Sir took his time to explore the geography of my body; he travelled through my armpits with his curious nose, danced along my nipples with his tongue and trailed down my sides with feathery light fingers. I squirmed and pleaded, but Sir wasn't going to let me cum for about another half an hour. All this while, my cock was trembling with anticipation, aching with a desperation for release.

"You will cum for me now," Sir said. I moaned with joy before he even touched my cock; I roared when I felt his warm smooth hands. Slow strokes built up slowly to a vigorous pumping that travelled from the base of my cock to its crown. My pelvic muscles clenched tightly as if holding on to a rope for my life as an intense wave of pleasure radiated from the base of my cock. I roared as a powerful burst of excruciating, electric warmth exploded from my cock, covering my chest and abs with mighty squirts.

It took a while for my brain to re-enter my body. ""Thank you Sir!" I sighed as the orgasm ebbed away from my loins. "Wait... Sir?" Slowly but surely, his hands were still stroking my cock. My drained cock jolted painfully with each stroke.

"You were horny and you must be punished. Didn't you want to cum? I want you to cum for me, again and again..."

"But Sir!" I convulsed violently as his hands invaded my cock, but Sir pinned my legs together with his powerful thighs; I was motionless, powerless underneath his muscular, manly legs, defenseless against his stroking.

"What can I do to make you forgive me, Sir?" I couldn't take so much. My drained cock was crying out for relief. I never knew milking would be this painful.

Sir simply stuffed my underwear into my mouth, leaned over me and said:

"You must be punished."

yeah!!!!

that'sthewayI likeit! !!

"Please sir, what have I done?" I asked as Sir's slippery hands slid agonizingly slowly along my cock. Sir's strokes were deliciously teasing, keeping me swollen with pleasure. Wordless moans escaped me as I resigned myself to Sir's punishing strokes.

"You were horny," Sir said in his sexy devilish growl. He was probably smiling, but the blindfold he put over my eyes prevented me from finding out. I gasped as a playful finger made its way to my taut nipples, drawing naughty electric circles around them. "Sir, please!" I tried to adjust myself to escape his invading hands, but the bonds held my wrists firmly above my head. My body was helpless against Sir's wishes.

"Sir, I need to cum," I begged as his oily fingers trailed sensuously down my chest and abs. There was a burning pressure swelling up at the base of my cock, hungry for just a little bit more stimulation.

"You will cum when I allow it," his voice unchanging, his grip on my rock hard penis torturously light. I hated him; but I needed him more.

Sir took his time to explore the geography of my body; he travelled through my armpits with his curious nose, danced along my nipples with his tongue and trailed down my sides with feathery light fingers. I squirmed and pleaded, but Sir wasn't going to let me cum for about another half an hour. All this while, my cock was trembling with anticipation, aching with a desperation for release.

"You will cum for me now," Sir said. I moaned with joy before he even touched my cock; I roared when I felt his warm smooth hands. Slow strokes built up slowly to a vigorous pumping that travelled from the base of my cock to its crown. My pelvic muscles clenched tightly as if holding on to a rope for my life as an intense wave of pleasure radiated from the base of my cock. I roared as a powerful burst of excruciating, electric warmth exploded from my cock, covering my chest and abs with mighty squirts.

It took a while for my brain to re-enter my body. ""Thank you Sir!" I sighed as the orgasm ebbed away from my loins. "Wait... Sir?" Slowly but surely, his hands were still stroking my cock. My drained cock jolted painfully with each stroke.

"You were horny and you must be punished. Didn't you want to cum? I want you to cum for me, again and again..."

"But Sir!" I convulsed violently as his hands invaded my cock, but Sir pinned my legs together with his powerful thighs; I was motionless, powerless underneath his muscular, manly legs, defenseless against his stroking.

"What can I do to make you forgive me, Sir?" I couldn't take so much. My drained cock was crying out for relief. I never knew milking would be this painful.

"You must be punished."

I like this, it tests your ability to control, ecstasy high. Love that feeling and after cum, keeping rolling on the sensitive area. Best with hands and feet and body pinned down...I love that! Edited by Seewai

"You must be punished."

KINKY~~ i like =P

The website you are attempting to access is unavailable as it contravenes the Broadcasting (Class Licence) Notification issued by the Media Development Authority of Singapore.

View more information on MDA regulations.

LOL

"You must be punished."

I want to be part of it...

Cum control, also known as “edging”, “peaking”, “surfing”, and by other terms is a sexual technique which involves the maintenance of a high level of sexual arousal for an extended period of time without reaching orgasm, but eventually reaching orgasm. If orgasm is not reached after the extended period of arousal, it is referred to as erotic sexual denial. If the partner whose orgasm is being controlled, sometimes referred to as the submissive partner, is put into physical restraints, the better to control the orgasm, the activity is sometimes called tie and tease and if orgasm is denied it is tease and denial. Additional possibilities are for the dominant partner to subject the submissive partner to a forced orgasm or multiple orgasms. Or be under training in a chastity device.

:ph34r:

'Additional possibilities are for the dominant partner to subject the submissive partner to a forced orgasm or multiple orgasms." HOT

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic