Male HQ

Chinatown Point

lubseek

Hmm. I've been there last week to the toilet of 2nd storey at around 10pm plus with my friend to check the place out.

The cubicle level are actually quite high up and it's really like you can slide the whole of your thigh to the cubicle next to it without any problem. And there's totally no security patrol at all through out the duration we stayed in there(around 30 mins), there's nobody at all! Best of all, the toilet don't stink and ground is dry and clean.

Just wondering if there's any other nicer cruisier places in chinatown area with cubicles so high up and without patrol security?

hehehe :rolleyes:

There is 1 toilet on each floor and the ones further up are very much empty most of the time.

I have met some who were obviously waiting for 'preys', they usually stay in the toilet for a very long time.

It's quite common to see PLUs hanging around that area. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just went there a while ago and I noticed some big 'tearing down' process happening at the Handicraft Centre.

They emptied every shop, I wonder whats coming next.

Found a uni Lecture Hall size air conditioned theatre at the top floor as well.

There were 2 Chinese guys inside when I went in, at the dark corners.... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...