Male HQ

Anyone Into Electronics/microcontrollers ?

Huckleberry

I like to go Sim Lim towers every now and then and geek out.

I was hoping to go with someone that shares the same passion and are waaaaaaaaaay nerdy/crazy over electronics.

Anyone here shares the same sentiment ?

We will have a lot to talk about when we are walking in there :)

Edited by Huckleberry

• 4 months later...

Hey guys,

I was really surprised to find this thread. I too love to go to Sim Lim Twrs and geek out. Thought gays were all about fashion and movies etc ???

I am almost ashamed to admit I like geeky stuff. I am into arduinos, makerbots and other physical stuff. Though I will do some programming to make my physical stuff work !

Anybody wanna have a coffee nearby and meet gay geek circle ?????

We see things not as they are, but as WE are - The Talmud

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear - The Buddha

Hey guys, I was really surprised to find this thread. I too love to go to Sim Lim Twrs and geek out. Thought gays were all about fashion and movies etc ??? I am almost ashamed to admit I like geeky stuff. I am into arduinos, makerbots and other physical stuff. Though I will do some programming to make my physical stuff work ! Anybody wanna have a coffee nearby and meet gay geek circle ?????

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU are my MAN!!!!

ha ha ha

Seriously, I am sooo glad that there are people in our local community that are not superficial [Fashion/Good Looks/Attitude] and stuff.

Finally, BRAINS!

I will see you soon and have a wonderful time talking about stuff that makes us geek out!

LOVE YOU!!!

Ooo, I am not into gatherings, so count me out of your "circles of geeks" and what not.

I prefer two person just talking....

Wow, if we have like sketch books and stuff where we show each other our electronic circuit designs, PIC Codes, and Device/Prop design and stuff.

WOW!

Seriously, never thought this could happen in the local gay community, if this happen, it will be a footnote in my memory.

Edited by Huckleberry

• 1 month later...