Male HQ

It's Complicated

SomeGuyInSg

I'm going to rant because i need to get this off my chest so you can skip this thread if u don't like listening to relationship stories.

It's about the feelings i have for this guy, Guy Y. Me and my friend Guy Z meet Y last week. The time i had with Y was brief, so i had nothing more than a hint of liking for him back then. Yesterday I was with my group of friends including Z at zirca. Y and his friends are with our group too. As we were in the queue, my friend Z told me Y was wooing him, but he doesnt feel anything for Y. I didnt had much response since it doesnt really concern me.

In the club, at about 11 there was a point in time where me n Y was alone at our table with the rest of the group downstairs. We were talking and I started to feel charmed by him, not rejecting when he was flirting with me. Thinking bout it now, i probably should have not been charmed by him, knowing that he's going after my friend currently. Y mentioned he that felt like calling his ex who broke up with him when he saw his ex's friends in the club. When i prompted him to go ahead, he brushed it off and said it's fine.

The drinks arrived, we drank abit and we went down to find the gang on the dancefloor. The place was so crowded i had to hold on to his hand as we snaked through the people. We danced and got tired, so the 2 of us went back up to rest and drink. And when we're both drunk and high, he pulled me close for a kiss, leading to another one and so on. When we were back with the group at the dancefloor, we didnt kiss but im sure Z knows theres something between me and Y.

Later, we found Z in a very bad mood by the lockers, refusing to speak to us. Y was guilty and was apologizing to Z and so did I but Z finally said it was due to seeing his ex in the club. Y punched the locker and shed some tears saying he was missing his ex too. While Y left the club for fresh air, I was back on the dancefloor making out with yet another friend as a substitute for Y. Now I regretted this, for making my thoughts a bigger mess.

I went out to find Y and he told me he really misses his ex. We were together whereever we went inside the club afterwards, making out at the dancefloor, at the table, by the lockers... Z was okay with us being together but i could tell Y is more concerned bout his ex. Before the night ended, I did ask him if i should leave if he needs time to sort out his feelings for his ex, but he told me to stay.

During breakfast at subway he didn't say much to me. Z already found another date, and i realised i really like Y. Y left early after apologizing to me and said he'll SMS me today. I said im okay, though im not, since i know he's having a more difficult time than me.

Through SMS today, Y's still trying to get over his ex. I suggested to stay just friends with him, and he accepted it, though it's not what's really in my heart. Right now? I can only hope he get over his ex soon, and i'll get to tell him what i really feel. My mind is in a mess it probably wont be gone anytime soon...

23 chn 173 63
trevvy/planetromeo same username
up for friends :)

Guest Blaidd_Drwg

One advice: Forget it and be friends.

I have been in 2 relationships where my ex would always think that I'm their ex. so, it's like they are not loving me but finding a substitute to their ex-es to love. It feels like it goes nowhere.

Everytime you have discussion with your bf, the first thing that comes out from the tip of their tongue is about how their ex did that, did this. Aiyo. Very pening. I feel like giving them a piece of my mind, but always will try to forgive their mindlessness.

The etiquette of relationships is that one should never mention their ex-es to their current partners or dates. It's just asking for trouble. It's like indirectly saying: "My ex is better than you, why can't you be more like him?"

But even after you guys have become friends, just let time take its toll. If it is meant to be, time will be in your favour. So, that too, don't worry. Just be friends for now.

In my view, it's better to stay friends with Y for now.

Perhaps until he's over his ex.

He's gonna need your emotional support, of a platonic nature.

If things are meant to happen, they will happen.

That's what I tell myself each time I become too emotional.

When I'm stuck in your situation,

I try to distract myself with other things.

I resolved never to be idle so that I won't think of things that will not likely happen, or need hard effort to realise it.

Edited by darkflame

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

And when did you n M got something de arh? Wad about that angmoh? I also nv see when Z met his new date. I really need to update myself with whatever happened while I was drunk.

I dont know, kinda confused and screwed up now. that angmo was my friend. tell you online about Z and his date later.