Male HQ

Disappointed With A Top...

today, i went all the way to woodlands to meet a top. Crossdress till so nice with tight mini skirt n purple stocking. wash my anal till so clean n lub it nicely so i can serve him well with nice process.

End up, sux for him till my mouth tired n yet he cannot go hard. Didn't get anything in return n i went hm..

So much for his self intro of hardcock king... lol

i need a real gay to melt me!!

f7bf3d38a9825900e70107a43fe52ecf.jpg

Guest lol

top say :

"OMG i didnt thought he will come in crossdress with wtf purple stocking, He intro to me as some hot bottom, I was imagining a lean tann boyish cutie... since he came so paiseh to ask him go home, so just let him suck my cock, but bu tahan the make up , really cannot turn on ... geez"

Guest Janet

today, i went all the way to woodlands to meet a top. Crossdress till so nice with tight mini skirt n purple stocking. wash my anal till so clean n lub it nicely so i can serve him well with nice process.

End up, sux for him till my mouth tired n yet he cannot go hard. Didn't get anything in return n i went hm..

Please dun disgrace the Sisters Of The World hor. :angry2:

• 1 month later...
Guest imseeker

I dont know anyone into mini skirts and purple stockings.

Guest Guest

Be contented,

at least u got to suck him.

If I am him, I dun even let u enter my place.

Yak!!!

btm_vivi, sorry to hear about your bad experience with a top. I hope you have told him before hand about what you like to do, i.e. dress like a woman. If you did and he still want to meet you and yet treat you that way, you should simply give him a tight slap on his face :). But if you lie to him than you should give yourself a slap on the face :).

I'm glad you did not post his photo, name, address and etc here....

Guest Takes-Two-To-Tango

Haha...good one, Malayguysg. It takes two to slap...er...i mean clap. Honesty is best policy. Don't play mind games and deception. No offense to all.

• Guest locked this topic