Male HQ

Nsfs Gather:)

Guest initiald05

1) I love 2WO ee wee peng! Best PC ever! Dont try to be ah beng with him!! LOL! 2) I am from nee soon camp too!! Let's have a get together at 6 div/ adf canteen! Lololol! I'm from engineers, that building at the back -.- 3) semb camp sucks! And I think yiliang is the only one that's quite adorable! Hahah! To those from nee soon camp, let's hang out, be friends, say hi! Lolol!

1) I love 2WO ee wee peng! Best PC ever! Dont try to be ah beng with him!! LOL! 2) I am from nee soon camp too!! Let's have a get together at 6 div/ adf canteen! Lololol! I'm from engineers, that building at the back -.- 3) semb camp sucks! And I think yiliang is the only one that's quite adorable! Hahah! To those from nee soon camp, let's hang out, be friends, say hi! Lolol!

Wow... Didn't Know YiLiang is a hot stuff there.... gotta see him there then... hope I get a chance... and seems like Nee Soon really have lots of AJ since MDC is also there right? O.o

Grass is always Greener on the other side....don't you think so? O.o

Guest elgar90

I agree! 3sgt yi liang not bad looking=) hahaha so is 3sgt B*****n/Sister =) (this is for you if you are reading this! =D)

STC got this batch of supply supervisor trainee, got a few not bad too wor.

Woots nee soon quite gay if go the correct unit! =)

Edited by elgar90
I agree! 3sgt yi liang not bad looking=) hahaha so is 3sgt B*****n/Sister =) (this is for you if you are reading this! =D) STC got this batch of supply supervisor trainee, got a few not bad too wor. Woots nee soon quite gay if go the correct unit! =)

Okay 3SG Yiliang is my tekong bmt buddy -.-

PES C sgt right ?

Edited by b0ynsf19

You're the best thing i ever had.

u from platoon 4 ar??

Going to become one on 6th March 2012 at 0845 hrs. BMTC HQ (What is that?! Xiong not?!) PTP

Means u fail ur NAPFA so u go in for extra 2 months of PTP training before ur 9 weeks BMT lo. Xiong or not depends on which school and coy u get cos BMTC is jus the name for the 4 schools in tekong.