Male HQ

From The BW Archives 1 : Nov 97-Dec 97

HendryTan

12/22/97 08:32:47

Name: Ask me? My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: well....

Your Fav Body Type: well.... Your Nationality: S'pore

Comments:

Want someone keep me company for Jan....

12/16/97 02:57:49

My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

12/15/97 10:33:13

Name: Hamish My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Top Your Fav Body Type: Slim/tone

Comments:

Looking for guys btw 18-21 for discreet fun

12/14/97 07:27:04

Name: Jerry My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Top

Your Fav Body Type: Athlete Your Nationality: Asian

Comments:

In reply to the enquiry about China St., I strongly recommend not hunging around there including the parking. I found the police acting very keenly to patrol recently for some (unknown) reason, and saw some guys hunging there stopped and enquired by the olice. Although they could't do anything but questioning and warning unless you commit a thought-to-be "crime", it would be definitely an unpleasant experience. I once was picked up by them and asked of some impolite questions in unreasonably a rude man er (just questioned, then let go). Nothing more, but just disgusting. Be careful in that place. Some guys said that Fort Canning has become a "place" in the weekend's night after Rivervally Swimming Complex and Liang Court (both are the "places"!!) are closed. I went there and foud some (10-15 guys) hunging around. Try this place if you are intere ted though I don't promise anything there. It is not a target of the police yet. Jerry

12/14/97 07:26:56

Name: Jerry My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Top

Your Fav Body Type: Athlete Your Nationality: Asian

Comments:

In reply to the enquiry about China St., I strongly recommend not hunging around there including the parking. I found the police acting very keenly to patrol recently for some (unknown) reason, and saw some guys hunging there stopped and enquired by the olice. Although they could't do anything but questioning and warning unless you commit a thought-to-be "crime", it would be definitely an unpleasant experience. I once was picked up by them and asked of some impolite questions in unreasonably a rude man er (just questioned, then let go). Nothing more, but just disgusting. Be careful in that place. Some guys said that Fort Canning has become a "place" in the weekend's night after Rivervally Swimming Complex and Liang Court (both are the "places"!!) are closed. I went there and foud some (10-15 guys) hunging around. Try this place if you are intere ted though I don't promise anything there. It is not a target of the police yet. Jerry

12/14/97 06:53:14

Name: RAY

My Email: Email Me

Comments:

12/12/97 15:22:33

Comments:

12/11/97 17:46:35

Name: denny My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: hAmerican

Comments:

I will offer a free stay in my home in the USA to any student who would like to do a cultural exchange with me. I will show you our culture and you tell me about yours. I have references, photos etc. Students only please. This is for June or July 1998

12/11/97 17:10:00

Name: Catamite My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Flexible

Your Fav Body Type: leaned, tanned and toned Your Nationality: S'porean

Comments:

Looking for young army boys or students for safe and clean fun. Have a place of my own.

12/09/97 14:50:21

Comments:

12/08/97 08:06:58

Name: lasher My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: slim

Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

Looking for lonely same age(19-21)to be sincere friends .

12/08/97 03:16:05

Name: Josh My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: Young, smooth Chinese guys

Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

Hi Looking for someone to fit my above requirments of a guy for ONS. I am very flexible in sex and find pleasure, whether get sucked or suck someone. Please email me. To Blowing wind...great page visit mine....

12/06/97 03:16:14

Name: Kenzo My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: Smooth, Lean

Comments:

Good stuff. I enjoyed reading your cruising stories along ECP. I have been there a few times. Yup...its as exciting as you've described. Maybe we'd a "game" before??? hahahaha...

12/02/97 18:51:30

Name: David Morris My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: gay

Your Fav Body Type: a smooth man Your Nationality: canadian

Comments:

Just want to say that I have enjoyed reading your web pages. I was in Singapore last Christmas and reading your pages brought back some fond memories. I will visit again soon In Gay Brotherhood David

12/01/97 16:51:16

Comments:

11/28/97 21:21:05

Name: Eh ! My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: prefer not to say

Comments:

I'm 27 years old 171 cm 90 kg. Thai guy look like chinese , good looking , cute, nice, I'm living in Bangkok. I really need asian people only age between 28-35 years old good looking , good business , kindness, gently, sincerel , top fav. If someone interested in me please send your messages at: rkajornsak@ibc.co.th and I will contract you back as soon as I can. Take good care all of you ( my nickname is Eh ! ) See you soon................. p>

11/28/97 21:16:35

Name: kajornsak ramwarn My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: bottom

Your Fav Body Type: prefer not to say Your Nationality: thai

Comments:

I'm 27 years old 171 cm 90 kg. Thai guy look like chinese , good looking , cute, nice, I'm living in Bangkok. I really need asian people only age between 28-35 years old good looking , good business , kindness, gently, sincerel , top fav. If someone interested in me please send your messages at: rkajornsak@ibc.co.th and I will contract you back as soon as I can. Take good care all of you ( my nickname is Eh ! ) See you soon................. p>

11/26/97 17:40:02

Name: Blowing_wind

Comments:

For a more extensive guide of gay places in Singapore, please see Peter's Homepage at http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/6676/ He rated and provided maps for some of these places. It would be nice if he provided his own accounts of his experiences at these places :-) I checked and though he said the action at Raffles Place is going to move to elsewhere, he has not updated to inform where it is.

11/26/97 17:26:51

Name: Blowing_wind

Comments:

Someone told me that the cruising at Raffles Place/ China Street is now very quiet. Because of building construction, they closed off China Street. I went to check and found that guys are moving across the road to the carpark and Ang Siang Hill. But with uys scattered all over the place, where is the hot spot ? Anybody with more information to contribute ?

11/26/97 04:04:27

Name: Ken My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: muscular

Comments:

anyone into exhibitionism or voyeurism, email me

11/24/97 08:15:36

Comments:

11/11/97 02:43:53

Name: Leslie My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Body Type: muscular Your Nationality: S'porean

Comments:

Looking for a master/sugar daddy to pamper and initiate me with sex.