Male HQ

From The BW Archives 2 : 01jan-18jan'98

HendryTan

01/18/98 05:52:27

Name: mate My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: safe

Your Fav Body Type: slim to medium, fit Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

Looking for sincere friends to explore the gay scenes local and regional. Here from yyou then :)

01/15/98 04:20:06

Name: Hopelessly seeking and devoted to.......... My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: medium or more

Your Nationality: Chinese

Comments:

Hi there ! I'm a Hong Kong Chinese, now in Hong Kong, between 25 to 30 yrs., is now sincerely seeking Mr. Right or some friends. ( Please stated that if you're just wanting me as your friend. ) He should be over 25 yrs. old (preferable), mature & traditional, a strong sense of responsibility, understanding, thoughtful, helpful and giving, sincere, kind & pleasant, honest and have true hearts, willing to build a long & stable & faithful relationship. Inner Beauty is good and preferable. Medium built or above is good, height not important. Preferably have a good financial background but not a must. I want to find a wonderful one who'll take care of me financially and I'll take care of him also. I'm stable, kind, traditional, sincere, caring, understanding, thoughtful, giving and helpful, like sex and holding each other. If you only seek sex, unwilling to build a long-lasting relationship, you should not find me. I'm also an adorable and faithful one you may like. Waiting for you, Mr. Right. ( May be I'm too demanding for you, but please try even if you don't have all the requirements I have stated! )

01/08/98 09:23:44

Name: nat My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: hm............

Your Fav Body Type: medium build Your Nationality: Thailand

Comments:

hi,I'm looking for a friend there in his 20s . ( ^ ^ )

01/07/98 08:50:38

Name: Tim My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: just have fun

Your Fav Body Type: firm body Your Nationality: Indonesian

Comments:

Charming young Indonesian-Chinese looking for some fu with masculine young men or hairy bears. Come on, email me right now.....:-)

01/06/98 14:53:57

Name: Tim My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: strong, soemwhat muscular

Your Nationality: Indonesian

Comments:

i wish to have some fun with nice looking Indians

01/05/98 06:50:18

Name: stev My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: gay

Your Fav Body Type: handsome enough Your Nationality: chinese man

Comments:

just luv you guys.to blowing wind,you have reaaaaaly done a good job. happy chinese new year,to all of you.

01/04/98 11:56:43

Name: HonestMan My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: No Preferences

Your Fav Body Type: No Preferences Your Nationality: SIN MAN

Comments:

I just wish to say to all, " May this New Year, Brings to you Peace, Progress, & Prosperity, Happy New Year!". Hope you could find your LOVE soon....This is my wish, and I am still Looking Out for my LOVE, do wish me Good Luck...cause' I've no time and ha e not been cruising for the past 8 years.....to old to do so. DARLING, WHERE ARE YOU ?....

01/04/98 11:55:23

Name: HonestMan My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: No Preferences

Your Fav Body Type: No Preferences Your Nationality: SIN MAN

Comments:

I just wish to say to all, " May this New Year, Brings to you Peace, Progress, & Prosperity, Happy New Year!". Hope you could find your LOVE soon....This is my wish, and I am still Looking Out for my LOVE, do wish me Good Luck...cause' I've no time and ha e not been cruising for the past 8 years.....to old to do so. DARLING, WHERE ARE YOU ?....

01/04/98 10:19:44

Name: Kenneth

My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

Hi Happy new Year I just want to post this true story which happened to me the other night. Thought you would like to check this out. i happen to check out OUB centre in Raffles place - they have this very cruisy toilet. normall with old men. but this night it was abt closing time and no one was there. i was there at the urinals doing my business when this guy in shirt and tie came in. e was good looking too. he stood at the urinals next to me and looked at me and smiled. i knew something was going to happen and it did! Still standing at the urinals, he undid his tie and unbuttoned his shirt showing me his fantastic chest muscles. i couldnt help reaching out to touch and feel his pecs and nipples. i leaned forward and licked it gently. he went to the door and locked it! hen he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. It was wild.

01/02/98 09:11:07

Name: joecolin My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: anything

Your Fav Body Type: slim and fit Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

just looking for someone to have fun with prefer young chinese

01/02/98 05:34:34

Name: Dillon My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: versatile

Your Fav Body Type: Anything goes Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Average looking, medium built indian guy looking for fun seekers on bed. Mail styvon@hotmail.com to get acquainted