Male HQ

From The BW Archives 3 : 19jan-14feb'98

HendryTan

02/13/98 14:56:18

Name: Hard Boy My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Masturbating Your Fav Body Type: Lean, Athletic

Your Nationality: S'porean

Comments:

NUS swimming pool is pretty cruisy. Hot bobs and nice body guys getting a quickie from a break in lectures.

02/11/98 07:23:08

Name: Millo My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: jerking off

Your Fav Body Type: cocks Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

"Criuse Flash" - as at 11th Feb 98, 2.15pm ---------- (read on)---------------- I was ready feeling horny at my office seat as usual, so I decided to take another "tea-break" over at the men's room, by the time I get in four out of the six cubicles wer already occupied. I sensed something going on under the partition. So I took the one closest to the entrance and as usual, you get to spot some office dudes jerking off. The action didn't last for a long while and the guy next to me when back to his seat Then I could spot from the shadows on the floor that he was pumping `something'. Curious, I bent down and this time being a little more daring took a peek. Wow! What a hunk! He must be about 1.8 meters tall and muscula, best of all he has already strippe himself all the way, leaving a singlet socks and his leather shoes (that's how you know they are executives) on! And he carried on pumping his cock while I looked. Next, the guy to his left bent over to check him out too! Now, there are two pairs of eyes peeking at this DUDE playing with his meat. I suppose he was really horny 'cause right after he spotted us, he lower his ass to give us a better view of his prick. After that, he even let his on-lookers to pump it for him! What a tease. After get a look o my face (a pretty juke one :) ) he got closer to my partition and stretched his hand over....offering to pump my cock! So I let him while his neighbor looked on! After a few round of switching the pumping actions, I decided to share him reluctantly with his neighbor. But to my astonishment, the moment this hunk offered his meat, the other guy just went greddily (I can understnad why) for this hunk's cock! He began sucking him so that, you can hear the effect of the suction and goans!! This wasn't enough, while he fed his cock to his neighbor, this dude motion me to get down to the floor and let him fist-fxxk my cock! Oh, this is too hot, imagine if you get to watch us, a hunk feeding his cock to to guy while he pumped me for good. Of course, I came too so n and the entire experience left me motionless afterwards for a moment while I could still hear the sucking going on. Way to go dude, that's what I called a really participative man! Before I left, this dude stretch his hand over and gave me a thumb-up! W ll, I suppose I am a little too shy and left pretty abruptly. So if you know who you are HUNK, here's my thumb-up to you for a good show you have put on! Hope to see you around!

02/11/98 01:25:26

Name: actionkid My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

The AGE factor

I was reading Millo's last comments, as well as a note from BW.

It is the sad truth that our lives are governed by many rules and regulations which have been imposed on our society to maintain a semblance of order. And the fact remains that sex with a minor, ie below 16yo, is considered statutory RAPE, regardless of sex or consent. And where the accessing of adult media is concerned, it is a world-wide regulation that only those above 18 are allowed access. ********* Sorry, man.. I don't mean to be preachy, but I think we should always keep things in perspective before we go overboard with our hormonal exchanges, etc.. Singapore is already saturated with rules.. please don't make it even harder for the rest of us.

02/10/98 14:16:23

Name: George My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: caress

Your Fav Body Type: hairless, medium built Your Nationality: Indian

Comments:

Hi! I am from Bombay. I am married. I am willing to meet anyone (age less than 40years). Having sex is not important! Just smile. Just one story from Mumbai (Bombay). Once I was travelling in the local train. As usual, it was fully crowded. Suddenly I felt someone touching my parts. (Train is the best cruising place in Bombay). When I saw the guy's face, I was not happy. But he kept on pestering & I gave up. But the friend he introduced later was quite handsome & sexy. We met in a park one night. I was treated with the best blow-job. More stories later!!!!!!

02/10/98 09:56:11

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: WARNING

Your Fav Body Type: WARNING Your Nationality: WARNING

Comments:

Hi dudes, I received an e-mail this afternoon from someone named DESTINE. He in returned asked me to relate this to all you boys out there that it appears as "CENTURY SQUARE IN TAMPINES SQUARE IS NO LONGER CRUISE-SAFE!" Well, according to DESTINE, he witn ssed teo security guards marching into the toilet I have mentioned at spot checking the place by BENDING DOWN TO WITNESS what was going on between the cubicle partitions! ************* Okay, I hope you are satisfied now DESTINE.

02/10/98 03:45:38

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: S.E.X.

Your Fav Body Type: anything sexy.. Your Nationality: Singaporean.. and proud of it!

Comments:

Hahaha.. Millo.. I have to admit that your advice is indeed true and useful for the novice! In fact, you've inspired me to write my own advice now... but it'll be for... CRUISING IN THE SHOWER ROOMS. Here goes.. ;)

Shower rooms in Singapore will cover those at the public swimming pools, gyms and other sports facilities. The first point to note is that, from the nature of these places, the guys who haunt it are usually the sporty sort, with above average bods. It wou d help if you have those too, and that you're also attired for a little bit of sweating. RULE #1:Be aware of your surroundings. Do not attempt to cruise when you know the place is NOT gay friendly. For example.. don't think of cruising someone when you kn w there is a lifeguard in the showers, or the cleaning man is in there too. And don't do anything when there are little kids around... children can be very observant and you wouldn't like it if they start asking their dads, "Daddy.. why is that uncle star ng at that man's birdie with his mouth open?";P RULE #2: Be subtle. Do not straight away sit in front of an open cubicle with a guy showering inside and stare. Show some control.. take a casual stroll past the cubicle, try and look at the cubicle through he reflections in a mirror, or pretend to drop a bar of soap just as you were passing that cubicle.. :) .. but don't exaggerate by slipping on the soap and ending up in HIs cubicle..;P RULE #3: Smile when someone smiles at you. I think that is a polite gest re. Of course, do not go overboard by rushing to join him in the showers straightaway... RULE #4: Play the teasing game. Some guys like to tease. They will undress slowly and see who's staring. There are others who will leave their cubicle door slightly a ar so that you can just make out his shadows and lil bit of his bod. Play along... just act cool and let them show as much as they want. You don't have to do anything.. except, maybe, pick up some tips and do the same yourself.. it's fun! RULE #5: Going i to the ACTION. There are some signs to show you that a guy wants more than a mutual tease.. he may smile at you, or he might jerk his head slightly in the direction of the toilet cubicles, or he might just start stroking his dick and invite you to join hi ... In all these cases, remember, try NOT to touch him unless he gives a clear signal.. ie.. he consciously strips, showing you his cock, and tries to lure you to him. Only then, can you be sure that he is not an undercover cop... coz they won't have a ca e if they do that. RULE #6: Doing IT. Cubicle sex is limited in that there isn't much space and there is always that safety problems. If the showers are empty, you guys might want to shower together and have mutual jobs or jacking off. Its extremely sexy! Choose cubicles which are side by side such that it'll be easy for you to slip back to your own shower should anything happen. Or you can fake and close your own cubicle door, while you join your partner in HIS cubicle and lock the door. Or you can always go to the toilet cubicles and do it there. Best if the two of you can arrange a private place somewhere... RULE #7 Rejecting. You can easily reject a person by shaking your head(the one on your shoulders;P) or showing that you're uninterested with your h nds. I think we're all civilised enough to understand that. There are bound to be a lot of onlookers. The only way to get rid of these people is to leave the showers and go elsewhere. Unless you do not mind performing for their viewings.. :) actually, by d ing so, it may come in useful in that they will watch out for intruders..;P

Well.. whatver the case, I'm done. Good luck to all those who wanna try out. Remember to be careful.. :)

02/09/98 05:54:50

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Advice 2B

Your Fav Body Type: Advice 2B Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

(SORRY HIT THE WRONG BUTTON, CONTINUE...) parties to participate. So I left but while I was washing my hands, this guy came up and from the way he looked into my eyes from the reflection in the mirror, I knew he wanted it and infact he was the one who was in the next cubicle to my earlier! Another very cute dude in an executive out-fit again. Well to him and those who may be a little green in getting the meat you want to pump in the toilets, here is usual what most of us do to "communicate". It's pretty si ple , STEP 1) LOOK AT THE SHOES. Most of us who cruise like to place our foot as close (discreetly) as possible to the cubicle next door. But bear in mind not to cross the partition, it's too obvious and might casue mis-understanding should the guy next d or is striaght. STEP 2) ONSERVE THE SHADOWS. You should be able to see quite a bit of movements by studying the shadows. Usual, interested party will shift around their seats looking for loo-holes, messages notes left behide etc. A better telltale sign wi l be seeing occasionally a darker shadow gradually formed on the floor, this signifies that the person next door is lowering his head to check you out. STEP 3) TAPPING YOU SHOES SOFTLY BUT MEANINGFULLY. Tap you shoes (not too loud!) to signifies you want o meat. Make sure that the person from the other side gets to watch the motion. Repeated a few times if you don't get any response. STEP 4) THIS IS OPTIONAL BUT THE MOST DIRECT. Gently hold on to the bottom of the partition so that the person next door ge s to see your figertips. If you see him doing the same, you got it! STEP 5) WHAT YOU WANT TO DO WITH HIM. Lower yourself gently from the seat so that if he is watching you from underneath, he get to see you erected cock (best results). Give the guy some t me, stay there for about ten seconds for him to get a good look OR have the time to see. Now if you want him to fxxk your cock with him hand for you, carefully thrust your lower torso over the partition for him to play. Be very careful here to make sure t at you are as far away from the door as possible. This make sure that people from the otherside don't get to see your legs and the actions. On the other hand if you want to pump and feel his cock, motion him to come over (his meat) and add it with a mast rbating motion to further clarify. I usually don't encourage sucking and fxxking between cubicle though extrememly exciting (see my previous accounts last week) 'cos they are too dangerously and it's not a practice of SAFE SEX. Just stick it to the jerk o f and if you are lucky, you could get the bigger part of the meat than you have expected. Of course, if you are in luck, when you bent over and witnessed two guys pumping cocks next door, do not disturb, my best advise is just to watch the live action and pump yourself while doing it. P/S: PLEASE, remember to wipe off the cum stains you leave on the floor after you have cummed. Remove this most obvious trace of evidence and at the same time keep the cleaner's job easier! Next time I hope you boys do it rig t!

02/09/98 05:32:46

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Advice 2

Your Fav Body Type: Advice 2 Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Hi guys, it's Millo again. Thanks for the overwhelming response in finding out where my favourite "Men's Room" is. I hope the numerous replies and PROPOSAL i've sent over over last week has get you people out there some fun :) Well, I am writing in this time again about some "advice" on cruising in the toilet (after some `tongue-lashing' from ActionKid (more of a `personal friend' now, I've decided to keep the tone of my comments here more SUPPORTING than critical). earlier ver lunch i was done at the cubicle again, after staying there for a while I gave up any hope in sourcing out 'INTERESTING'

02/07/98 01:45:33

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: S.E.X. full stop

Your Fav Body Type: anything that makes me horny Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

I was walking down Scotts Road one afternoon. I had just taken a trip to the post office to do some errands and was preoccupied with certain work issues. As I walked down the busy street, I couldn't help feeling a strange gaze from somewhere. When I looke back I found that someone was actually eyeing me from a distance away. It was quite odd coz I wasn't feeling particularly sexy or in the mood to cruise at all. I was in my office garb, with my mind preoccupied, looking all proper and totally UNgay when t is guy, who apparently had a very strong 'gaydar', actually stopped to observe me. And when I looked at him, gawd.. he didn't look gay either.. a very straight looking youngish blonde haired Australian tourist with quite a good looking face and dressed in bermudas and T-shirt revealing a rather well shaped bod and hard legs. He looked like the typical tourist.. only that he had this gaze.. I couldn't be sure if he was gay at all.. but heck.. I carried on walking and turned again to see if he was following e. And for sure.. he did! And from being indifferent, I suddenly became lustful..;P. But, cubicle sex was not for me so I decided to forego it. But this dude... actually followed me and finally plucked up the courage to talk to me and even arrange to meet me after work... at HIS room! And all I can say now is that I was not disappointed accepting it at all!! Sheesh..these things seem to happen a lot in Singapore nowadays. Man.. I LOVE Singapore!

02/07/98 01:23:20

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: S.E.X. full stop

Your Fav Body Type: anything that makes me horny Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

GAWD! Millo.. I couldn't resist replying to your self-absorbed note! First and foremost, I can't help thinking that the reason why you set out those tips is to give yourself a wider selection of sexy strapping young dudes for the picking. It is like filte ing a society and keeping the best. Umm.. well... think about how you're gonna be 30 years down the line. If you're not attached, you'll probably want to cruise.. and then you come across an article by a young punk saying. "Oldies.. STAY OUT!!" How would ou feel? Of course, I am not condemning your philosophy towards cruising.. in fact, I wish it could be that way too.. coz I'm young myself and I want to cruise and be cruised by young guys too.. But we shouldn't alienate the 'others'. Ugly, fat, dark-skin ed, oldies... if they're gay.. they're GAY. I don't think they can run away. Wouldn't it be sad if you're in their shoes, with noone wanting to cruise you? Actually, I'm guilty of that too.. several times. I was cruised before at the showers by this India dude.. he was not my type, coz he was skinny and lanky and doesn't look particularly sexy. But then.. he took out his donger.. and BOY.. was it one HUGE piece of meat! I was shocked and erotically turned on by its length (almost 8", honest!!) and thickne s. GAwD! But I was too scared that I might choke on it so I chickened out...;P Point being.. if they wanna cruise, let them. I think if you let them know that you're uninterested, they'll get the hint. Its a free world, man. If gays start to discriminate against other gays, well well.. we should really reassess our positions again, doncha think? Peace!

02/06/98 09:01:20

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Good Adivce

Your Fav Body Type: Good Advice Your Nationality: Good Advice

Comments:

I think someone ought to bring this up eventually, I am not trying to act as an SOB but seriouly I believe cruising in Singapore (espeicially) need some intelligence. I cannot provide the excellent recipe towards a successful cruise trip but I could list couple of major factors that result in some people not having a satisfactory cruise life, have are some tips: DO NOT go cruising in public toilets when you are: a) Dark coloured skin. I am not being racist here, some of our Indian or Malay `firends' can be "Dudes" as well. However, most of the time when you spot a pair of dark coloured skin legs in one of the cubicles, you are probably TURN OFF by them and would 't want to even see anything from them.. b) FAT. Sorry but should you be so blotted that your hands are flabby and fats seems almost oozing off from your skin, avoid showing your body to anybody. c) OLD. It can be very scary to see a `A-PEI' face when you try to check the person next to you out. Most of the time, we tend to treat our Senior Citizen with manners. It's cannot be very nuesous to think of shaking an `A-PEI' cock in a toilet. The best alternative to bright criusy places is place like Fort Road (it's almost like a night market there again near the round-about). In the bursh at night, NOBODY can see you properly, people mostly just want to `felt' you body and your penis. That's ne of the best places to try. Just leave the bright spots like shopping centres, swimming pools, public toilets to the younger generation and the dudes. It really help to promote a better `cruising enviornment' here in Singapore! Sorry I missed out the `UGLY', you know who you are. UGLY people cruising in toilets is okay but please do not show your face to the person you have just jerked off with, for or by. It can be a very tramatic experience when they recalled the experience la er!!

02/05/98 02:14:07

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: S E X.. any form..

Your Fav Body Type: like mine.. :) Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Sorry for the massive amount of mails, Blowing Wind.. but you've got a good page going here for us to release our inhibitions and share cruising tips. I'll be setting a page myself, similar to yours, so you won't be handling this alone. Hope you dun mind. Aaanyway, talking about NUS guys.. I still recall those good ole days when life was free and the campus had so much going on. There was that infamous toilet outside one of the lecture theatres where guys would hang out and jerk each other off. And the NU Central Library too, is a happening place for men-watching and cruising.. with the toilets having a fair amount of hot steam. I was fortunate to have stayed in the hostel and it was extremely easy for me to arrange some hot action at my room.. usually wi h the discreet sporty straightlooking fellow hostelite sort. Its a good place coz most of the men there are youngish, fit and generally well-dressed.. and they are highly adventurous and unhibited.. esp us hostelites.. :) ) Those were memories of a coupla y ars back... We live in a rather cloistered society and hence, will have to be on a guard always. I do not cruise at shopping centres or highly public places like libraries any more coz there can be lots of children there and you never know when someone mi ht complain about the goings on there. Be discreet and responsible. The stories here seem to be getting riskier. I wish you guys luck man! And dun get caught!

02/05/98 02:10:21

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Jerking off + Getting sucked in a cubicle!

Your Fav Body Type: The powertool Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Hi guys, it's Millo here again! First, I would like to thank the two guys who e-mail me to compliment my "stories". Thank you but may I stress that what you have read earlier are true-accounts, so instead of calling them "stories" I suppose EXPERIENCE wil be more adequate. Yesturday, after my work, I just got so horny with the thought of that NUS attachment student's cock (read my last account for update), I knew I have to get some actions again! So I returned to the shopping centre near my office and boom! within 5 mintues I got in to the toilet, one jude, very jude guy in proper shirt and ties came in. He went into one of the cubicle and straight away I headed for the one next to his. As I bent down to check him up, I saw to my throbbing heart's delight, he already had his pants pulled down and was hold up a 6" fully erected cock! The meat was jistering at me! Imagine my excitment that nearly send me collapsing on the floor! I didn't wait and immediately stretched my hand over to motion him forward for me to feel him. He did as I suggested!! Came right over was his pinky cock head and I begun sharking him off. His hand stretched over to feel mine but I suppose I was so excite , I even forgot to take off my pants to play with my own prick! He tried to unzip me while I try to fxxk his cock off with my hand. Finding it awkard, I stodd up for a moment to take off my pants and next I was down on my knees, shoving my own 7" cock ove the partition for him to feel me. What happened next, I must confess was the first time ever for me: While he started to feel me balls and fxxk my cock with his hands, I felt for a first time his moisted lips over my meat! I was blown for the first time trhough a partition! It was so kinky 'cause you know that a comeplete stranger is blowing your load of whilke you could see him do it - you just get to concentrate on the sensation. I really love it and wanted to return the favour, besides, he was so cute, I knew I would never forgive myself if I don't get to allow myself a taste of his powertool. So I motion him to trust his meat over and without hestiation, I lowered my face fully o feast myself with this young dude's cock! It really taste too good to break free. If you guys could have see us there, you know how hot I must have felt. Two working adults, two executives in proper attire, keening down on the floor of a public lavatory sucking, getting sucked with their shirts and ties still on, ain't it giving you a heart-throb as well? However remembering about safe practice, I didn't want to expose any of us unnecessary infections I still have to break free. Next I begin pumping his cock, feeling the quervers of his body as he was in estacy. In a while, my puming made him sprayed cum juices all over. I counted, five spurs of ejaculations! :-) p/s: As usual, for those us who are interested in finding out where I have all these fantastic experience, e-mail me. Please understand that I am not trying to cock-tease you guys, I just didn't want the authorities come stumbling across this new hea en I found. Of course if you have any stories to share, you can make use of this web-page, I am sure many of us have been to this site but just didn't want to review their experiences, well why not I often wonder. "If you can give it, don't take it". Also thanks to the owner of this web-page, I hope you too enjoy what I have pen down on you guest book so far. Chao dudes!

02/04/98 09:47:04

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Jerking off

Your Fav Body Type: The powertool Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Hey guys it's me again. Well the talk about National Stadium was well known for a while (at least to me) whereas the National Library, this is the first time I have heard someone mention it but nevertheless it may be worth trying. I have to make another c nfession that yesturday after woek I dropped by the shopping centre near my office and as usual spot some actions there, this though I didn't participate but guess what this afternoon after lunch, there was almost an orgy in the toilet. There was this guy with great smooth legs fondling my cock and while we were having some fun, this other guy came in and started to look at what was going on. While I saw him peeing from the bottom of the partition, I carried on to let the other guy fondled so that the intr der could get a better view and get turn on by us. He did of course. Soon enough, he started showing off his not to big prick but hey it was still very much a virgin cock. you can tell cause the head was redish and wet with pre-cum. I suppose there was li erially this moment when the three of us were jerking off together in the toilet. I didn't last long and shot a considerable amount of cum all over the floor. By the time I bend down to check how our Mr. Intruder was doing, I guess he has cummed as well. ater, when I came out from the cubicle I spotted the Intruder and he was actually pretty juicy. Of course we pretended nothing happened and before I knew it, it was back to work again. Back in the office, I suppose it was pretty lucky for me to have spot ne of the attachment students from NUS in the toilet. Boy not only is he cute but the size of his powertool pretty "intimitating" even when it's not erect! How I wish that one of this days the guy I get to suck or touch in the toilet is him! Wish me luck oys and keep the stories coming!

02/04/98 04:43:01

Name: Zanniee My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: top & bottom

Your Fav Body Type: no particular pref Your Nationality: S'porean

Comments:

One thing that many gays in S'pore do not konw is that national libraries are very cruisy. I had one experience with a hot Chinese guy in the 2nd level toilet of Geylang East Library...action always starts around evening but there are usually some cruiser here and there in the afternoon. To get there, drop off at Aljunied MRT station. It's a few minutes walking distance from the station.

02/03/98 08:45:34

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: suck *uck with lotsa foreplay

Your Fav Body Type: lean proportionate Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Its me again! I agree with the idea of promoting safe sex. I think we should all make a conscious effort to practise it.. Cruising is fine, but we must be responsible in what we do too... I know I try... Anyway, just wanna share more stories. Noone seemed to have mentioned much about the showers at the National Stadium. All I can say is that THAT is one of the busiest cruising places I know, with action happening every night without fail. I've had a lot of fun times there, most of which I can only leave to your imagination. The most recent was last night, when two guys came into my shower room and we had one helluva good licking blowing time! Man.. I cream juz thinking about it..;P The boys there are generally good looking, with buff bods and worth several icks.. :P But please... don't expect any reaction if you go there in your office suit and do nothing else but stare. You must get into the action.. show some skin, tease and you'll be assured of some action. But be discreet.. and don't get too pushy. That' all man.. I can be more elaborate.. but email me if you guys wanna know more.. ;) ) Peace!

02/03/98 08:11:48

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Jacking off

Your Fav Body Type: The powertool

Comments:

Hi guys, just found out that there is another great cruising spot somewhere here in town. As an executive (young and cute :-) ) I am delighted with my new discovery. Just about 10 minutes ago, I was using this public toilet somewhere around my office. Abo t ten minutes to finish my "business", someone came into the cubicle next door. It was hot again, I jerk him off and this time I must confess that I held a cock at least twice thicker than mine and about eight inches long!! He came of course and there was this moment when he was actually holding his cock and mine, both at the same time and beating the meats. I must say, our country is getting hotter every day with all the actions. Will let you know the next time if there is another more of these "tea-break " special. My dream is is still to have one cock from each side of the cubicle - i.e. have three cocks (with mine) in front of me! E-mail me if you want to find out more about where I am working, who know you may eventually want to meet up for some big co k games!

02/03/98 02:40:24

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Jacking Off

Your Fav Body Type: The powertool Your Nationality: Singapore

Comments:

Recently I visited Century Square at Tampines. It was well known to those staying in the East that Tampines Sogo was the "place" to fish out for quickies. But after my last visit to Century Sqaure (CS), I must say the place of interest have somewhat shift d. Over at CS, the washrooms at Kenny Roger's was hot. While I was there, I spotted this guy squatting down on the floor, pretending to take a break while smoking. Sensing something hot, I did the same but to tie my shoe laces, then to my surprise, for th bottom of the cubicles, I witnessed two guys having fun. While one rest on his knees to push his cock over the partition, there was someone next door jacking him off! It was so hot 'cause you get to see the whole thing in-front of you. Next I when up to he washroom at the cineplex level and found that this level was equally hot. Two guys (commando look-like) just came out from the cubicles. Sensing something funny, I went into one of them. Immediately I spotted fresh cum stains on the floor and what's mo e there was a hole on partition! Just then, somebody came into the cubicle where I was looking into. Once he closed the door, I could see him fondling with his cock (with his underwear still on). This really turned me on and I was so hot that I didn't eve hestitate to show the guy my fully erected seven inches long cock! Next, I sat on the toilet seat and started beating my pre-cum stained cock. While I played with the wet cock head, this other guy shoved his cock over the bottom of the partition! Reachin down, I felt around his cock and begin to jerk off two cocks! His and mine, all at the same time!! The entire experience was so exciting that we both didn't lasted long and begin shooting sperm all over the floor. After cleaning up the stains, I came out and was really delighted to spot that guy with whom I jerked off with. He was one of the commando look like I saw earlier!

02/01/98 04:12:55

Name: dezz My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: firm, athletic,lean Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

very virgin, looking for a good guide

02/01/98 04:11:05

Name: dess My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: firm, athletic,lean Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

looking for a good companion

01/30/98 13:21:52

Name: bryan

My Email: Email Me

Your Nationality: malaysian

Comments:

Like to meet guys for a jolly good time and all shapes and sizes. Still very much a novice so all you highly versatile guys out there drop me a line and be sure to drop your pants cos I can't get enough. If you are in KL all the better.

01/27/98 02:37:40

Name: luke My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: anything goes Your Fav Body Type: athletic

Your Nationality: english

Comments:

I was living in Singapore for a while, and noticed that Plaza Singapura was a heavy cruising ground...and i joined the Hilton gym and realised after being cruised heavily by a Malay and a Chinese guy that it was a big cruising area too. Truoble is you cou d get caught too easily!!

01/22/98 16:21:27

Name: Marc T My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: oral & anal Your Fav Body Type: slim, smooth

Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

like to meet guys in their early 30s. we can have fun in the dark and in the morning sun... loved to be fxxked and fxxk

01/20/98 14:45:40

Name: zulzain My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: uhmm...

Your Fav Body Type: hmmm... Your Nationality: Singapore Citizen

Comments:

Looking for friendship to last forever more... Born year: 1972 Race: Malay Outdoor activities: Trekking, hiking, camping Indoor activities: Reading, sketching

01/19/98 06:40:02

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: jacking, blowing, cruising

Your Fav Body Type: lean athletic Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

damn.. I've just discovered that there is a cruising site right in front of my place.. at the Bedok Sports Complex! I heard of the goings on there but never thought much of it.. til I experienced it for myself..;P Between the swimming complex and the stadium, you'll see lotsa guys lurking around in the darkness. Action starts after 9pm.. The selection ain't too bad, a pretty good mix. I walked around a bit, got cruised but didn't stop for sex. Then I climbed into t e Stadium and walked around in the darkness. It looked deserted. But as I walked on, i found that at least two other guys had joined me and were also wondering around. I walked towards the end of the Stadium, where it was darkest and spotted a rather old an jacking off. He saw me and tried to get me to join him.. but I didn't. I only sat at the benches nearby. Then two other chaps came by. One went over to the old man.. and he was immediately sucked before my eyes! Meanwhile, the other chap (who happens t be a young strapping dude) sat next to me and started striking a conversation. We talked and after a while, he led me to the dark corner, just next to the other two guys... And we started touching and sucking nipples, etc. The other guys had already got heir pants down and were sucking furiously. My partner, too, started sucking me and I did the same to him. While he sucked me, I was looking at the other two and it sure turned me on! Then, the old man turned around and offered his butt for fxxking. I was fxxking turned on by then and my partner, seeing my enthusiasm, took out a piece of rubber and put it on my cock and offered his butt for my fxxking. And it was hot, tight and one hell of a good fxxk!! Damn.. it was one night I won't forget! For my second cruise time, I brought home this young doctor and we had sex for the entire night! Hot! I didn't have to face the mosquitoes at Fort Road or the senseless waiting at Raffles Place.. gimme my own neighbourhood cruise place anytime!! Btw, I'm a 25yo bi dude who's also in the closet and is presently contemplating marriage. I think I can fully understand what you're going through... Ciao babes!