Male HQ

From The BW Archives 4 : 15feb-21feb'98

HendryTan

02/21/98 14:53:32

Name: actionkid

My Email: Email Me

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

hiya ISRAELI GUY. I'm surprised that our cruising stories are actually being read by people all the way on the other side of the globe! Anyway, the situation in singapore isn't much different from most developing countries.. gays are thriving like rabbits around here.The main problem is that we are a small country and things get noticed very easily. There are lots of us around but our society is just not ready to accept homosexuality as part of our culture yet. I guess all this takes time.. Meanwhile, we a e surviving and life isn't really as bad as it seems. We just have to be extra careful, that's all.. and cross our fingers that the situation will change soon..

02/21/98 10:48:38

Name: ISRAELI GUY My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: ISRAELI JEWISH

Comments:

Hi i'm 29 y.o guy from israel. i read your stories about crusing singapore,and i was very surprised to hear that things are so difficult for gay people in singapore. I know that gay activity is not leagal in some countries but i didn't realise that the si gaporine police send an undercover cups to catch people who are involved in gay activity. In Israel not only that gay activity is leagal,but it becomes more and more socialy accepted,and we can see lots of known people who "come out of the closet". there s a growing number of gay clubs and bars in israel,and people talk about it freely. I hope things in singapore will change,and Homosexuality will become legal and socialy accepted.

02/21/98 09:19:26

Name: Hard Dude Your Fav Sextivity: What do you think?

Your Fav Body Type: Hunky, tanned, tonned Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Talking about cruising place, the west side of Singapore is more quiet. Used to be at an MRT station (quite near JE)'s toilet. Definitely a lot of hot guys from NUS, NP and SP for you to pick up. BUT the place is not closed for renovation. The glory holes will be sealed I guess. Sigh! However, Ah Pei tend to frequent Jurong Point (2nd level).....err......I dun know but...... Enjoy

02/21/98 02:58:31

Name: tommy My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Hugging, Cuddling ... Your Fav Body Type: Well-built,

Comments:

Any interesting places around Chinatown after China St. closed down. Also where do things happen around Raffles Place? What about the West ? Btw, is it a coincidence that "the places" get shut down. Started with Bugis, China St., Plaza Singapura now I see some trucks around East Coast ???

02/21/98 02:06:28

My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^ - - - "LEON SOMYOT ASIAN FANCLUB NETHERLANDS" - - - - ^ ^ - - - - - - http://www.xs4all.nl/~boedha/ - - - - - - ^ ^ ----------------------------------------------------- ^ ^ "LEON FANCLUB": Correspondence each other.(penpals) ^ ^ "LEON CREATIVE": Work and housing in Holland. ^ ^ "LEON SUPPORT": Leon Service in new countries. ^ ^ "LEON JUNIOR": Girls and boys till 22 years.(penpals) ^ ^ "LEON HOME": Bi-sex. and gay correspondenceclub. ^ ^ "LEON ASIAN": Only for Asian people. ( 6 divisions !) ^ ^ ----------------------------------------------------- ^ ^ Non commercial with free homepages: ^ ^ Advertissement - Announcement - Gallery: Ladies / Male^ ^ ----------------------------------------------------- ^ ^ - Fanclub with "RESPECT AND NATURE" in 14 countries - ^ ^ E-MAIL: boedha@xs4all.nl (general E-mail) ^ ^ - - - - - - - - or E-MAIL: rums@dds.nl ( Respectfull )^ ^ ****** We prefer if you write us to: POSTBOX 22684, - ^ ^ 1100 DD - AMSTERDAM - THE NETHERLANDS. ^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

02/21/98 02:04:38

Comments:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^ - - - "LEON SOMYOT ASIAN FANCLUB NETHERLANDS" - - - - ^ ^ - - - - - - http://www.xs4all.nl/~boedha/ - - - - - - ^ ^ ----------------------------------------------------- ^ ^ "LEON FANCLUB": Correspondence each other.(penpals) ^ ^ "LEON CREATIVE": Work and housing in Holland. ^ ^ "LEON SUPPORT": Leon Service in new countries. ^ ^ "LEON JUNIOR": Girls and boys till 22 years.(penpals) ^ ^ "LEON HOME": Bi-sex. and gay correspondenceclub. ^ ^ "LEON ASIAN": Only for Asian people. ( 6 divisions !) ^ ^ ----------------------------------------------------- ^ ^ Non commercial with free homepages: ^ ^ Advertissement - Announcement - Gallery: Ladies / Male^ ^ ----------------------------------------------------- ^ ^ - Fanclub with "RESPECT AND NATURE" in 14 countries - ^ ^ E-MAIL: boedha@xs4all.nl (general E-mail) ^ ^ - - - - - - - - or E-MAIL: rums@dds.nl ( Respectfull )^ ^ ****** We prefer if you write us to: POSTBOX 22684, - ^ ^ 1100 DD - AMSTERDAM - THE NETHERLANDS. ^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

02/21/98 02:02:12

Name: Daniel

Comments:

Have dinner at Maxwell Market could be fun: lots of gays. They are there either after their work (in their office wear) or before their cruising (in their tight ten-top and jeans, or etc). If you can't spot them? Just sniff the air and follow the scent perfume lah!). I was there having my late dinner, I confess: before my cruising. The guy in his office at the next table looking at me with interest . I quickly smile back, and of course he's my type. (The process of how we started the conversation, guess the reader will not be interested). He brought me back to his nearby office. Touching, rubbing of each others crotch started when we're stepping into the lift. Thinking back could be dangerous as there might be survellience camera inside, but w o's care I am not working there, he should be the one to afraid. He told me that he is a married man, not gay, but like gay sex. He even got his condom ready!! I was pumped by a married man that night. Wooo, and he had me in his mouth, spitting out my um into his cup after I exploded....

02/20/98 10:42:26

Name: mellor My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Any kind Your Fav Body Type: Smooth, lean, Chn

Comments:

Well....Bedok swimming pool is defintely a cruising place!!!I been picked up there once but as a lot of people have mentioned before, I have to emphasised that do becareful of the undercovers.

02/20/98 08:36:32

Name: actionkid My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: XXXXXXX Your Fav Body Type: lean athletic

Comments:

I've never made a conscious effort to hook GWMs. But I have done it with a few.. I used to be quite turned off by them coz they were usually middle aged and with bellies... but lately, a lot more younger ones are appearing.. though they're still quite rar . Also, I'm usually quite wary,for health reasons, since they travel to a lot of places, you can never know... I know of a coupla GWM who go swimming at Buona Vista pool... But the ones whom I'm still lusting after must be the ones I met at River Valley p ol a year back.. They were Swedish on the way to Sydney for Mardi Gras.. Two attractive GWM, one of em looking like a blonde Chris O Donnell (HONEST!!), with a better bod and nicer longer hair. The other is also attractive, though a bit older. Man... that was one of my most unforgettable experience ever.. be it with GWMs or GAMs!!..;P RV used to have quite a few tourists using it.. usually in the afternoons. But I'm not that sure now.. Aside from the pools, I think you can find easily them at the usual dis o places, like Zouk, Velvet, Dancers.. or the pubs like Vincent's, Taboo, etc... Or you can even pick them up along Orchard Road.. ;) I dunno... for me, if it happens, it happens.. I usually stick to rice most of the time...

02/20/98 04:27:00

Name: Keith My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Anything

Your Fav Body Type: Toned, Hairy Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Hi guys, I love reading all these tips around. I do have a small request from readers who know more about GWM. Do you know where they hang out and where we can pick them up or have some fun with them? I'm sure many of us here love encounters with causcasians! elp me please!!!

02/20/98 04:13:24

Name: actionkid My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: XXXXXXXX Your Fav Body Type: lean athletic

Comments:

Okay.. a few things..

Yep.. Bedok Swimming Pool IS dangerous... but not much more than all the other places. The guy who was caught there was unlucky coz he happened to hook a cop.. he was led somewhere and then lost his control and tried to touch the cop's dick. I think if yo practise the usual cruising precautions, you shouldn't end up in that sorta hot water. Anyway, the Bedok pool itself is not designed for cruising.. the showers are open and the toilet cubicles are facing the showers straight on.. there's nothing you can ide. The more gay friendly (where design of shower rooms are concerned) pools are Buona Vista, Delta, Katong.. There IS a lot of action at Delta.. I guess you were there at the wrong time. Usually at around 8pm, you'll see the younger, more attractive cru sers take over the showers.. not many, but definitely a few... it's quite cool, got hot water, etc, and you can actually look at a guy showering from your own cubicle.. But you have to be cautious of the cleaners and lifeguards.. they do come in and out e ery now and then. But I have had numerous experiences in the cubicles at Delta... Once, I was actually teased by a guy who sucked me till I nearly came and then stopped and invited me to his place for an orgy with some friends. I was hesitant, so he offer d to let me fxxk his ass if I go... Damn.. it was an attractive invitation, but I had to refuse coz I had other commitments that night.. :( . Still.. he understood and sucked me dry nevertheless.. Anyway, I'm quite cautious about orgies... haven't done it a d still kinda worried about the health effects... maybe I need guidance..;P

Cruising at FC... well, I think it is kinda frustrating if you go there and see nothing. It is a big place and quite difficult to spot PLU. I would suggest that you start off t the RV pool.. and maybe.. if eyes meet, you guys can proceed to FC.. it'll be a good way of getting the ball rolling. Anyway, Tommy's invitation should suffice... I'd turn up myself, if I'm not too bogged down with work and other commitments..;P

Enjoy!

02/20/98 01:13:58

Name: Tommy

Your Fav Body Type: Hunky

Comments:

Didn't know my posting on FC would start off such a debate ! Why not just go there every Friday nite (maybe other days later), to start it off there ? Today to begin with ? Talking about Swimming Complexes - Delta has a lot of gays - its quite obvious - but no active cruising that I have seen I swim often there evenings and try to prolong my shower - but I am not the kind who will just hang around the changing rooms when I a done, so maybe I miss something ?

02/19/98 16:32:43

Name: Justin My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Oral Your Fav Body Type: Hunk & Tan

Comments:

The BEdok swimming pool is very dangerous! Don;t try it. Recently one guy was caught and shown in the newspaper. Anybody went to the Bukit Merah Swimming Pool or others ? How about Takashimaya? THere is this hot great looking guy in Boss boutique that t rns me real on! Was told to try some safras? ANy suggestions guys , i am real horny !

02/19/98 15:49:56

Name: Jamie My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Oral

Your Fav Body Type: Normal..maybe firm Your Nationality: sporean

Comments:

i am actually an 18 yr old bi... i have a g/f but i enjoy my orals with a close bi fren...we meet up every month to suck each other off..now, i am getting more horny...so is my fren..any guys out there willing to get oral with us? leave me an email..

02/19/98 10:56:45

Name: Ben

Your Fav Body Type: Athlete

Comments:

Hi, guys, Ben is here again. I also went to FC Park the other day, and found NOTHING exciting going on thhat night. I felt as though I was alone there... Why was it so cruisy the previous time?? Justin, you hit the point - the busiest timing and locat on. Who else can advise??

02/19/98 08:41:22

Name: Millo

My Email: Email Me

Comments:

Hi guys. This is Millo writing in. Haven't get the time to do the stuff much recently but I am very glad to see the amount of stories being posted now on this web-page and of course those e-mails cumming in like torrents. I have recently shared another SE RET with those dudes who have e-mailed me previously. Like Action-Kid said, the place is really meant for cruising. Though I have not gone back to have another session at the men's room near my office, but I did get around the place a little. Frankly, I g t to see so many more guys (mostly guys who come in shirts and ties) liotering around. I know they have came across this web-page and they too wanted it. So don't hesitate boys and dudes, joined in the gang and let's all get a great time watching people p mp their own cocks and get pumped or pumped for some one else. It's getting too common these days! PPPPPPPPP/SSSSSSSSS: "Action-Kid", huh buddy, if you don't mind, perhaps the guys could also e-mail you to find out where THIS place is. I'm a little too busy these days and may not get the opportunity to log on to the Internet. Thanks!

02/19/98 02:28:31

Name: actionkid

Comments:

Since this page seems to be getting a lot of followers, I feel that it is about time we equip ourselves with a lil bit more knowledge about our laws, so that we do not get caught unawares..

Under the Penal Code, Chapter 224, Section 377A

377A. Any male person who, in public or private, commits, or abets the commission of, or procures or attempts to procure the commission by any male person of, any act of gross indecency with another male erson, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 2 years.

As you can see, they have devised a new section to specifically cater to nabbing cruisers. The parent section, ie Section 377, is with regards to unnatural offences, such as sex between man and man, or man and animal, etc.. This one carries a max of 10 ye rs jail or life! Although I know this will take the fun out of cruising, my intention is just so that we will know what is happening around us and take the necessary precautions not to get caught. The police is still doing the occasional entrapment exerci es to nab gays. They've done it at Raffles City, Raffles Place, Fort Road, Bedok Stadium, some public pools, etc. And they will not hesitate to prosecute whoever is caught doing IT in public.

So.. my advice is.. know who you are doing it with, and be certain that he has the mutual lust. It is all up to our discretion, actually, and judgement. Peace, boys!

02/18/98 15:32:04

Your Fav Sextivity: Oral Your Fav Body Type: Hunk , Tan

Comments:

I went to Fort Canning. Nothing exciting. Is there a certain timing or location? Thought of going to the National Stadium as there must be a lot of hot hunks with hot bods. But am afraid i will a hard on even before i bath! Cause i don;t usually work ut there so i thought of just going there for a bathe!

02/18/98 15:29:36

Your Fav Sextivity: Oral Your Fav Body Type: Hunk , Tan

Comments:

02/18/98 10:22:13

Comments:

02/18/98 01:46:22

Name: actionkid My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Heheh.. thanx Justin.. it's nice to know that we can be of service to someone..;P Anyway, Millo's stories had gotten me pretty curious about how much his haunt had 'advanced' and I decided to check it out for myself.. (See.. Doubt.. you can rest assured t at some of us DO make it a point to verify the truthfulness of the stories here.. :) )

I had just finished up with my gym and was thinking of dropping by the Stadium track for some running when i decided to sidetrack to the infamous Millo's restroom.. And well... I have to admit, that place is designed for cruising! I've been there before ut I never fully checked out its potential. Anyway, the cubicle partition are higher than most places.. you can easily slip your whole head under the partition for a better look. I went into a cubicle.. the left side was already taken. I sat there for a w ile, acting coy, when I saw a head peering to look at me. Then another guy came in and went to the cubicle on my right. Man.. I knew something was bound to happen! I could see both their legs.. and they had their pants and undies down. Not to be outdone, did the same. And next thing I knew, a hand came from below and started caressing my ankles.. I bent lower and I could see a rather cute face peeping at me. He smiled.. :) On my other side, I could also see another chap trying to take a look at what's hap ening. As I sat there, hands were groping from both sides.. and one of them reached out for my hard cock. It was extremely stmulating and I joined in too... feeling around. Then the guy on my left bent forward and thrusted his whole dick for me to fist... it was a good boner and hot to the touch..;P The other chap also went down and showed off his hot hard cock. Man.. I had two on each side! The guy on my left beckoned me to do the same.. (he's the one with the cute face!!) So I did.. stuck my cock out to is cubicle.. At first, he fondled it.. and then, I suddenly felt his mouth engulfing it! Man.. it felt like fire.. steaming hot and smooth licks! I knew I could cum any moment.. so I stopped him. The other guy on my right was jacking off furiously... I co ld still see his dick. All three of us were jerking off when suddenly the door opened and another guy came in... We remained quiet for a while. The new guy went into the cubicle at the end of the restroom. Since he remained quiet, we thought we'd just con inue.. The guy on my right was already spurting cum.. into my cubicle! He had a huge load!! The cute dude on my left, seeing the action, also started to shake vigorously.. and I followed suit.. It didn't take us long to cum at all. My cubicle was nearly f ooded with the white cum of three men..;P Anyway, as we were wiping away the stains, I could see the newest guy peering at us fron under the cubicle. I guess he was regretting his late entry..;P Well.. I'm sure there'll be other guys.. ;) As we went out to wash up, I could only glance shyly at the other two. All of us just acted coy and only smiled mildly and acknowledged one another casually. We said bye bye and went separate ways. We didn't speak much. All I can say was that they were both above average.. exec looking, and young twentysumthings.. worth checking out.. :P

PS: I didn't go running that day... :)

02/17/98 14:13:52

Your Fav Sextivity: Oral Your Fav Body Type: Hunk, tan

Comments:

Hey guys, yr cruising stories with some hunks are causing me leaking!

02/17/98 13:35:38

Name: justin My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: oral Your Fav Body Type: muscular

Comments:

02/16/98 14:50:17

Comments:

Hey, guys, Ben's here again. While I understand Mr doubt's doubt, I agree to actionkid's view. Before engaging in (propoer word? yep, I am totally a gentleman!) many gay sscenes, I never thought there would be such many cruisy places in this heavily res ricted country. However, after I was brought to Fort Road reclaimed land, this experieince entirely changed my thought. You might be able to do what you want in that place!! It hit me!! Afterwards, I started my adventure and encountered evev more oppo tunities than I had thought. Men, just do it, but be carefully. See ya, Ben p.s. I found the time setting here seems inappropriate...

02/16/98 12:29:34

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: SEXXXXX

Comments:

The question of truth... well.. i think most of the stories you read here are very much believable. I used to think that nothing exciting ever happens in Singapore... till I discovered public cruising..;P Of course, each person's experience is different, nd some guys are 'luckier' than most in that they have no problems hooking a good catch... while others are unlucky in that noone is interested in cruising them. Hey... it happens to me too... once in a while.. :) but I just tell myself that hey.. there ar other fishes in the sea.. why pine for that few sour ones? Anyway, cruising is very much alive, and you'd be surprised how adventurous Singapore gay guys can be. Personally, I've been to the gay beach at ECP and swam nude while others joined in and fondl d me underwater. I've done it amidst the trees and the mosquitoes in fort road, under the Fort Road flyover.. Then there were the numerous cubicle sexcapades, shower thrills (and spills..;P), night probing in parks, Raffles Place, etc. It is a thrill, no oubt, but highly risky too, when you think about things in its proper perspective. I recall one occasion where I was stopped at Raffles Place by a police patrol car. They asked for my ID and I was like thinking.. MAAAN... wat will my mom say??!! But of co rse, you just have to be confident and just stand by your guard and say that you're out enjoying the night air. I was let off with the warning that it is late and that I should be studying or sumthing.. Of course, you can't get away if you're caught with our pants down and your hands in someone else's pants.. Practise discreet cruising.. actually, I'm trying to tone down my own habits... but, well.. there are just to many apples for the picking..;p

02/16/98 08:13:36

Name: Doubt My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: No Your Fav Body Type: No

Comments:

I am a regular reader of this bulletin board and I must admit I enjoy reading all the interesting and 'juicy' local stories. Just one point and I hope you guys will not be offended, are all these stories real ? I don't mean to doubt the 'reliability' but omehow, I just couldn't bring myself to believe....perhaps, I have no right to doubt....anyway, thanks for your 'courage' to put up the stories....is really a good way to 'kill' time when I have nothing to do... :-)

02/16/98 07:47:04

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: SEXXXXXXXX

Your Fav Body Type: lean athletic..;P Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

hahah.. this is hilarious! I guess it just goes to show that cruising is still very much alive!

I've done it before at the FC Park restrooms and I know that the park itself has a lot of potential.. They have this rather spacious toilet right on top somewhere behind Hill Street Centre and I have had a good f*** over there with this hot looking chap w o picked me up from the RV pool. It was quite dark and we had 30 min of hot passionate sex there.. :P ` and noone bothered.. :) ) Cruise on, boyzzz!

On a more sober note, though, I think there was an article on the Saturday papers about how this guy got charged for fondling a plain clothes policeman's crotch. He only got a $500 fine and his picture published, but the fact remains that the police is st ll conducting such entrapment exercises. So, guys.. keep your dickies safely tucked away until you're sure.. and dun be too quick at grabbing someone else's cock. :P Although it is not as exciting or thrilling, it is perhaps best if we can have our sexual rendezvous at someplace private.

02/15/98 15:54:28

Comments:

Hey, guys, it's Ben again. I just returned from FC Park. Men, I bet this is more than *potintial*, but it's a growing place!! In less than 5 minutes after I entered, what I encountered was, oh Jesus, two young kids kissing and jerking off each other!! I have to admit how brave they were as they were visibly noticed even from the distance!! They were just on the middle of the path facing Liang Court (on the upper slope just over the Swimming Complex). Anyway, not too bad to start my cruising. What a ice opening show!! The second thing was a nice tanned guy in 20's in a white t-shirt and jogging shorts hunging around. He had a pleasant face, quite a nice body and a remarkable big basket (that is the point!!). He sat in one of the benches there with his legs widely open so that I could see his nice bulge clearly. A very nice view. I was so attracted to the thing and tried to get him as a "today's catch", but I seemed out of his league... sigh. The third thing was three sissy boys sitting and chatt ng who might have been their way to or way back from the "Dancers" in Clark Quay (yep, Sunday is for gays). Hey, guys, let's check out this place as our next move!! What did I get today?? Well, (deep sigh...) ,nothing but to jerk off for myself while eeping this white t-shirt stud was sucked by a short but cute ***young man*** on the bench... Shit!!

02/15/98 11:58:33

Comments:

Hey, Tommy, I also went to Fort Canning twice. The most recent one was yesterday. I agree to you, Tommy, it was so crowded with straight couples here and there mainly because the Country Club has a free open theatre and also the army holds a promotional event as well this weekend. However, when I went there two weeks ago, I met a very gorgeous stud!! Just too gorgeous!!! When I was walking along the hill path, I passed by a very tall guy in late 20's. He was very handosome rather than cute with a buf ed nice body taller than 180cm. But, I must confess that what I was toooo attracted by was his HUGE basket. He was in a tank and very tight white shorts ( gym shorts ir the like??) that showed his incredibly remarkable basket in the front of his crot h which seemed as though it had a whole orange inside even in that darkness!! Ooops!! What a stout guy!! Though I didn't know if he was one of our fellows and I forced myself not to stare at the basket, but I was so tempted that I couldn't do anything ut to follow hiw pretending not to act too intentionally. As he reached a small pavillion, he entered and lied down on his back on the bench in the corner of the pavillion. Waoh, what a nice view of his huge protruding bulge of which I could't stop stud ing the shape!! It was like swelling and sticking out like a large hill over the flat field. Then, noticing I was gazing it with attention, he slowly moved his hand over to the crotch and started rubbing it with caressing movement which lead to making is basket more swollen and within a second, it seemed like a huge rod sticking out from the basket!! No wonder, I rushed to him and started studying the shape of his manliness. It was too hard and too fat and too long!! As I was touching, rubbing and s roking his swollen bulge, it was also my pleasure to hear his groaning and moaning with pleasure as well as nice feeling on my palm. I rubbed over his nice body being thrilled with his thick chest and shredded torso with wash-borad ab. Finally, I took o f his shorts, and you see, how attractive the thing was!! It was almost more than 18cm with a red huge head shining in the dakness and oozing much precum!! He asked if I wanted to suck and lick it, and I of course said yes. It might be better to leave t e rest of the story for you guys' imagination, but one thing --- after this session, we proceeded to my place for another. He fxxked me three times(!!!) untill the next morning after he ejaculated in the pavillion twice in my mouth. What a naughty, stro g, beautiful stud!! I must admit that it was the most excited experience I ever had. I also go to the place tonight as it will be less crowded as it's Sunday. I will report it. Ben

02/15/98 08:39:50

Name: Daniel

Your Fav Sextivity: Mutual Masturbation

Comments:

Part II. My pager was beeping and the number looked strange to me but I decided to return call. It was him. He told me that his young boy had gone home to visit his parent and since he's now alone he invited me over. What a f***er he is, I had just ret rned from his home and now he wanted me again, I muttered to myself. His invitation was too great a temptation for me to resist and I reached his house and 2pm. His door opened with him naked standing behind. He wasted no time caressing me and started emoving my shoes, socks, jeans, pants... He was energetic and I felt so weak under him. He wanted me to to be his regular sex partner. Although I don't want to get myself entangled in this kinda love-triangle, I agreed to meet him just for fun if anoth r one of us is free. I had just returned home at 4:30pm after he had exploded 2 times inside my ass and myself 3 times in his mouth. This was my second session get fxxked and I guessed I start to love it for a change after fxxking people around all the e while. Could it be a karma??

02/15/98 05:27:45

Name: Daniel My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Mutual masturbation Your Fav Body Type: clean, lean

Comments:

I was alone roaming in a supermarket at a new huge shopping centre, off town area (but pretty close to Orchard) on the Valentine Day. I was at the bakery section when I saw a gay couple choosing their pastry. The younger boy, in his early 20s, had an e e contact with me and I returned him a friendly smile. He, in his white sleeveless shirt, is charming, cute and tanned. The boy kept looking back at me while I decided not to spoil others romantic moment and walked off to another section. When I was st pping out of the supermarket, the older man of the couple, in his 30s, stopped me and we started a conversation. In fact, they were waiting for me outside!!! I was invited over to join them at his apartment nearby. On the way to their apartment, I was sked about my fav. sexitivity etc and believe it or not, we started out 3-way hanky-panky on the way. Once the door shut behind us, we couldn't wait to strip ourselves naked and started the 3-somes. Just imagine what a wonderful night I had with myself andwich inbetween. This is the first time I am experiencing a 3-somes and being a top but last night I am playing both role: as the top to the boy and being a bottom for the man. Wow....will catch up with them again.

02/15/98 04:39:17

Name: Tommy

Your Fav Body Type: Hunky

Comments:

Did anyone mention Fort Canning sometime earlier? Well get a pair of thick glasses, man ! Was there Friday night and lots of couples - male/female only. Not a single (pun intended) guy by himself around. The place does have potential though

02/15/98 02:44:41

Name: Kenny

Comments:

Yes, I agree. Ive already had a few experiences in the NUS pool. Once was on a weekend and not very crowded. There was this cute guy in the changing room, and from the glances you could tell he was interested in me. I moved to the showers, and he did the same. where he was soon showing me his enormous erection. Well we exchanged numbers and got into more serious action later on.