Male HQ

From The BW Archives 5 : 22feb-08mar'98

HendryTan

03/08/98 14:08:12

Name: Jean My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Oral/69

Your Fav Body Type: Anything Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

I was feeling a little tired so I went for a walk along Elizabeth walk.Heard it was a happening place but when I got there it was quiet.Just as I was walking to Raffles PLace MRT to wait for the first train I saw this guy standing by the bridge between th tunnel and Fullerton building.I walked passed and smiled and he responded.I asked if he'd like to take a walk with me and we went down towards the dark Fullerton building.Suddenly, he stopped and started stroking my cock...it was so horny and exciting.Be ore you knew it we were caressing and kissing and had stripped to our underwear.He had a huge cock which I took into my hungry soft lips.He came so much and so sweet that I couldn't resist drinking it all down and sucking him dry, never expected this to h ppen and it was a week day at 4.00AM.Have since met him and others there 2-3 times.Its a happening place.

03/08/98 00:43:51

Name: Daniel

My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

Millo, Actionkid and Singuy: What happen to you guys? Its has been a long long time since your last cruising story. Happily married and no more cruising? hahahaha

03/07/98 02:24:44

Name: Hardboy

Comments:

Talking about crusing in shopping malls, i used to frequent swimming pools instead. The hottest place in Singapore is the pool in NUS. I got there last Saturday expecting to see lots of hunk but there was only 2 of them. As I was changing in the changing oom, one of them was stealing glances at me. I waited for the other "straight" guy to leave before I return the stare. He directed me to the cubicles and guess, he's hot. Nice bods and a boyish face. We had fun in the cubicle and realised that he's stayin very near the pool. We had several sessions after that

03/07/98 00:48:18

Comments:

I was in Suntec doing some window shopping. There were lots of lonely gay souls loitering around. I hopped into one of the toilet and saw this ***young man *** standing infront of the mirror. What a cute ***young man***. I went to the urinal and saw h s ead turned. I intentionally flash my meat to him and give a "smile" before walking to the last cubicle. He hesitate but could not resist the "horney-ness" and entered. I locked the door and started caressing him. A young ***man*** who has a huge and h rd di ky. When I stripped him and rubbed his dick with his precum, he was so excited that he's can't stand properly and shivered. He suddenly went down and give me a head-off. not a good one but its exciting to have a young cute ***man*** doing for you. I c me i his mouth and repaid him by jerking him off. was shocked to see the amount cum he blewout from his waterpistol!!!!

03/06/98 15:03:12

Name: Justin My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Oral Your Fav Body Type: Hunk and tan

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Pick up a hunk and tan guy at Ford road this week. He is wearing a bermudas with a white bidy hugging t-shirt. Broad shoulders and big biceps. Makes almost everyone water. Nobody dare to approach , think he may be a cop. After standing for 5 min, he s art to move away and i can't resist so wen up to him and ask him if he wants a stroll to the sea side and he said yes! WEn t walk and then suddenly he begin to hold my hand and my cock jump! I think most guys are envy. A minute later, he put his hand o er my waist. Upon arriving at the seaside, we start to kiss and he went down on me and hands all around my butts while my hand caress his hair ( iam standing and he is kneeling) and push he towards my cock! WOW is damn fxxking good! One couple (guys) wa k past us but it was so good that i refused to stop!

03/06/98 14:51:25

Name: KScript My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: oral

Your Fav Body Type: Normal Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

I just hope that I can suck off someone. Anyone from TAmpines or Pasir Ris interested, pls page me @ 95420950

03/05/98 15:53:49

Name: Freshy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: jerking off

Your Fav Body Type: normal Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

I am desperately searching for young caucasians in Singapore to be friends and have some gay fun. Can someone tell me where I can find them or if you are one, please e-mail me immediately.

03/05/98 08:56:13

Name: anon

Your Nationality: ethnic chinese

Comments:

ben, sorry, got the wrong ben. haven't been to s'pore before but would like to do so within the short future in the meantime, pls. check out www/gayuniverse/personals/sing_messages/967.html take care

03/04/98 10:22:31

Name: Ben My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: Athlete Your Nationality: Singapore

Comments:

Anon, unfortunately I've never been to Beijing yet. But, have we met before??? Ben

03/04/98 07:27:16

Name: HeHA My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: Hunky

Your Nationality: Sporean

Comments:

Does any 1 know any hot cruising spots in Tampines ????

03/03/98 10:50:07

Name: anon

Your Nationality: chinese

Comments:

message for ben (the one who wrote about kino bs) this is a bit farfetched, but did you ever stay at the kempinski hotel in beijing?

03/02/98 17:16:45

Name: Oralkid My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Oral Your Fav Body Type: Lean,

Comments:

So much said about cruising everywhere.......does anyone out there knows if there is any cruising going on in NTU....if there is....where?

03/02/98 16:23:10

Name: Ben

Your Fav Body Type: Athlete

Comments:

Ben's here again. Today, I lost a chance... Here is a story. I went to Kinokuniya BS this evening again. I found the same Japanese guy whom I met hanging in T and shorts there again. He looked so nice also today. (Btw, He really looks proud of his body hat is lean athletic with a thin waist and a thick chest. ) After a while, he went downstairs to shop around, then later, appeared in the entrance of Lian Court holding a large plastic shopping bag with him. He stopped and smoked at the bus stop for the ime being, and I found TWO GUYS (in addition to myself!!) staring at him!! Big competition, wasn't it?? Finally, one guy in late 20's with spectacles followed him. The JPN guy who didn't seem to like him entered the bldg again to leave him. Next time e came back, he was also followed by another young cute guy in early 20's or less in a blue tank... This time he allowed the tank boy to follow him... Hmmm, he might have followed the JPN guy and maybe had a nice time with his big thing. Jealous!! I l st an opportunity today...sigh... The guy is really nice!! The dick is tooooo thick and mouthful!! The body is veeeery delicious!! The cum is sooooo much and sticky!! The sex is tooooo hard!! Will have a next opportunity as he lives in the vicinitie and I know he usually goes for jogging around at 7:30-8:30pm and then drops by at LC to pick up (or to be picked up by??, maybe) a cute chap. Yep! I am CUTE!!

03/02/98 15:36:48

Name: Justin My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Oral, Kissing Your Fav Body Type: Tan and Hunk

Comments:

I went to City Hall on SUnday. Lots of cruising but no hot guys. A real disappointment , likewise for Takashimaya. May be i should stick to Fort Road where i eventually pick up one Eurasian hot looking guy in kaki shorts and a long sleeve shirt opened s owing off his open singlet over his pointed nipples. Good looking. Requested him to walk with me to the seaside at the far end and he did! Lots of guys staring at me as they didn't dare to appraoch him! What a waste. His hand can't stop touching me on the way there,. WE hold hands and then waist. once we reached there, we kissed slowly and hugged tightly. Eventually, we stripped all naked and i started to sucked him which he eventually return the

03/01/98 14:02:28

Your Fav Sextivity: 69/Oral Your Fav Body Type: Anything nice

Your Nationality: Singapore

Comments:

Someone emailed me to meet at Kaki Bukit last Friday for hot sex but didn't turn up so I went jogging home along Bedok reservoir.At the end carpark near the polytechnic I stopped to pee.It was about 1.00AM.As I went in the lights were out but the door was opened.Imagine me shock when I saw 2 guys *** *************** having sex.They were shocked first but smiled and went on.They were totally naked except for their track shoes hugging kissing.Hell, it was a turn on.I smiled and they asked if I'd like to join so I stripped and started sucking this well built guys dick, he smelled so fresh and had a huge cock, soon tow of us were suck this guy off and when he came he poured.I left first but when I did this other **guy** was doing his partner doggie style.The ** uys** are really active aren't they! and Daring!

03/01/98 01:25:20

Name: actionkid

My Email: Email Me

Comments:

oops... sorry, it wasn't singuy.. it was Daniel who mentioned that cruising is aimless..;P Anyway, Kinokuniya BS used to be a good picking up point for those who had just gone swimming at RV pool. We'd usually just browse at the magazine section.. there's bound to be a guy who'd pick up the latest Undergear or Men's Fitness mag.. and we're sure to lock eyes somehow..:)Quite a number of Jap guys there... and the occasional ang moh...

03/01/98 01:19:11

Comments:

Just a few issues.. firstly, hey blowing_wind.. dun mention it.. it is a pleasure for US to drop by your homepage and drop our little tattle tales. We're just thankful that you're willing to accept our trashy stories.. ;)

Singuy mentioned something about the aimlessness of cruising. And I have to admit, that I do feel that too. I recall spending hours just loitering around some specific park with no aim except to find myself a good looking stud for some quick sex.It does g t to you sometimes coz you suddenly feel kinda lost with nowhere to go, and not knowing when to give up..;P Doubtless, there are lots of PLUs out there. But to know if someone is up your alley is another matter. My most humiliating experience was when I g t picked up by this rather juicy chap who brought me to his gay uncle's place. We had sex and then he asked if I wanna get attached. When I said no, he felt jilted and started acting weird. I got pissed and left. The next thing I knew, I started receiving calls from his uncle, asking if I wanna do IT with him and that he's willing to pay me big bucks. It made me think if what I'm doing is really a wise thing at all. It does feel like selling myself... But of course, everything has its reasons. I do not pla on carrying on with a gay relationship coz I know the problems are even greater. Anyway, I have not found any guy I can love. Furthermore, the problem of fidelity is very painfully obvious in gay relationships. (Of course, if you are already in one, good for ya!! I wish you all the best and hope that things will always remain wonderful.) Also, I'm not totally gay... bi, maybe... We are what we are, and what we do is our own. I do not regret cruising at all. I think it helped build up my confidence and mad me more mature and worldly wise.. So... do what you want, enjoy the present and just smile at the past.. :) ))

02/28/98 13:51:25

Name: chris My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: asian guys

Your Fav Body Type: slim and smooth Your Nationality: dutch

Comments:

02/28/98 03:29:52

Comments:

My Firday night is even more pityful. Walking alone down the street aimlessly. Admiring guys in pairs and start guessing whether they are couple. Being attached, there're hell of problems, but being single I feel like a stray dog. I don't like to crui e but I am real bored. I went to that notorious park. As it was still early and the park was quite quiet. I found a bench to sit and feeling sad for myself. That guy (see my story Part 1 & 2) had not page me since then and I don't intend to call him. decided to go checkout the toilet. When I was entering, I saw another guy was also approaching the toilet. He quite OK but a bit "Beng". I stood infront of the urinal and he took position next to me. Suddenly he hugged me from behind and start rubbing this tool behind my body. I could not resist the warmth from another man and we started kissing before locking ourself in the cubicles. He sucked until I came in his mouth. I did the same to him but retrieve myself when he's at the edge. I continued je king for him until he shot into the toilet hole. We hugged before we left separate ways...

02/28/98 02:50:32

Name: SinGuy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: foreplay and ...

Your Fav Body Type: Well-built, smooth

Comments:

Friday night was very disappointing, but thought of mentioning this anyway. Stepped out of Liang Court to take the overhead bridge. A very sexy good-looking Chinese guy was leaning against the wall facing the road, waiting for a bus or someone to pick him up. Just a normal type who you always like to admire and sigh because u don't expect him to be gay. Till... He suddenly waved out and ran forward towards an approaching car which slowed down for him. There are no prizes fof guessing who was driving - it w s the same GWM I had encountered outside the "Gay Bar" earlier. Wasn't sure earlier if I would go to that place again but now I am.

02/27/98 13:24:18

Comments:

02/27/98 09:58:44

Comments:

does anyone have any tips on cruisy saunas, health centres, etc?

02/26/98 16:35:12

Comments:

02/26/98 13:04:33

Name: Ben

Your Fav Body Type: Athlete

Comments:

When I dropped by at the magazine corner of KINOKUNIYA BS in Lian Court around at 8:30pm, I came across an athlete who seemd just on his way back from his jogging (maybe at Fort Canning). He looked in late 20's and very attractive. He sweated a bit, and I could see his nice body through his tight T. He had quite nice shreded legs and thick chest and remarkable manhood. I was so tempted to his body that I tried to send some signals to him. Noticing my signals, he give me a glance and then proceeded to rge tolilet... I followed him a bit later. When I came in, he pretended to do his business. I stood just next to him and looked at him smiling. Waooh! His thick dick was swollen trembling and sticking out fro his small jogging shorts!! We proceede into a cubilcle and started sicking each other. After our job, I knew he was a Japanese living in the vicinities. Aftre we departed, I noticed him being followed by abother PLU!! I am curious abou what would happen afterwards. Is Kinokuniya a PLACE f r us??

02/26/98 04:25:11

Name: blah

Comments:

do you guys interested my China stories? if yes, i will keep on posting new stories, if not, i will not waste of my time by doing that, but i do love to read your stories, i guess at last i will move to SG to live, coz i love Sg guys so deeply.

02/25/98 02:54:25

Name: actionkid My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: lotsa foreplay and everything else! Your Fav Body Type: lean athletic

Comments:

Although this happened sometime back, I just think that you guys might be interested in the stuffs that CAN happen around here.. ;)

I was doing my usual runs round the track... the usual place and time, at around sundown. Since it was going dark, and there weren't many people around, I just figured that I might as well run topless... and enjoy the evening breeze blowing on my chest. A I was going through my tenth round, I saw a figure coming out from the nearby gym and doing the usual warm-ups. As I passed him, he gave me a quick glance before joining me for the run.. But after the twelfth round, I decided to stop and started my own c ol down while he carried on. I could see that he was a fit athletic chap, with good legs and bod. But I didn't think he was gay or anything like that. Anyway, it was getting darker and after a while, we can only make out vague silhouettes.. just him and m on the track. I was doing my leg stretches when I saw him slowly jogging towards me.. he stood near me and started his own cool down. All the time, I could sense that he was eyeing me, and I was getting excited too.. He then sat next to me and did his le stretches... I opened my legs wide, and so did he... I bent forward and he suddenly touched my inner thigh!His hands were warm and it felt good as they made their way higher up to my crotch. He had taken off his singlet and I could see that he had done a pretty good job working out. And his face wasn't too bad either.. late twenties.. As he fondled my dick, my hands, too started wondering and I could feel his enormous hard on immediately. By then, his hands had slipped under my skimpy thin running shorts and grasping my shaft. We sat there in the dim moonlight and vast darkness, touching and doing the gentle foreplay of sucking nipples and shaking dicks... It was way erotic coz it was the outdoors, with the stars up and a nice breeze blowing, and noone el e. Of course, after half hour or so, we both decided to go elsewhere to finish up the job :)We ended up having a hot sex session at his apartment till past midnight.... :) ))

02/25/98 01:06:48

Name: Singuy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: ...

Your Fav Body Type: Well built, hunky

Comments:

Inspired by some experiences here, and hoping for some magic, I decided to spend yesterday evening "toilet hopping". There was enough going on everywhere, I didn't see any interesting guys around and finally entered a food court. As I was having dinner, t is tall well-built hunk with a rock-solid muscular body stepped in. I had seen him just two weeks earlier in the MRT, and hadn't been able to take my eyes off him. He proceeded towards the toilets but was out shortly. Ordered dinner then took a place near the escalator, then went again to the toilet. I was about to follow but he came out. I passed his table on the way to the escalator but realized that he was not interested (or might be str8). Dejected, I went off and entered another building. Took the esc lator up aimlessly and found guess what ? - a singapore version of a gay bar. Guys walking in, others coming out in pairs mostly GAM/GWM. Then a caucasian, quite good-looking, smartly dressed in office attire with blue eyes/blond eyes walked past. We exch nged glances. I walked further down then turned around but could not see him. I then saw the toilet sign and followed - he was at one of the urinals. I took up a position. He half turned and looking at me with those piercing blue eyes, revealed his big, t ick piece of semi-hard meat. I smiled and he began stroking it. I moved closer - actually GWM's are just not my cup of tea (though I would never say no to the smooth twink types if I ever get a chance). Half-interested I reached out and felt his throbbing hardness. I was tempted to take it in my mouth but realizing that as a GWM he would have been around a lot, I had to resist in view of any infection. So I just shook him till he came. He reached for me, but the moment he touched me I shot my cum and abrup ly ended it all there. All in all not a great experience for me - I would have enjoyed much more with a GAM but worth a mention anyway. I am not sure I will go again - it will be hard to pick up local guys there cos all of them will be there for the Ang M hs, but maybe sometime if I am bored ...

02/24/98 17:04:48

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Oral

Your Fav Body Type: Hard Hot Rods Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

I was at Raffles Place the other day at midnight on a weekday.Just as I was walking along the bridge beside Fullerton building (Under construction,very dark) this cute looking guy smiled at me at the bridge.He gestered me to follow him to a adrk corner an pulled down his jeans to reveal a pair of black skimpy underwear. his cock was huge and I kneeled down and took him gentle into my wet hungry mouth.I slowly caressed his cock head with my tongue and brought my lips to nibble his balls.He moaned and shot so much cum into me and stared fxxking me in the mouth.It was excit ng and great.To feel that warm sweet cum trickle down my throat.later he slid my pants down and slowly slid his wet slippery cock into me.It was great sex.If you ever meet anyone there after 100AM smile.I've met him 3 times already.So have others.

02/24/98 08:09:34

Comments:

Millo, millo, wherefore art thou, Millo... :P

heheheh.. Watcha doing nowadays, bud? Didja get your dickie clipped or sumthing?

02/24/98 02:48:55

Comments:

here again, the story i am posting is not the up-dated one, it was my past experience in Beijing. it was one of the summer afternoon, i went to swim, after swimming, i took bus to home, i weared a sporty shorts and t-shirt, after getting on bus, one young guy looked at me, at that time, i was not aware of my sexual orientation, so i did not know why he looked at me, and i thought he was theft, hehe. :) ) after bus becoming crowded, he came to beside me and he touched my dick, my shorts very thin, i got hard n at once, and one more thing, my face got blush as well, hehe. i had to use my bag to cover my hard cock, i just escaped from bus and left him behind him. it was really funny. another time, i went to skate, i met a guy there, all the guys in china seemed str8 acting, and until now, i still don't think he was gay. we chatted with each other, and traded phone no., after a long time, we did not contact each other, one day, he paged me unexpectedly, so i replied his call, he said he was off that day, and i t ld him i nearly could not remember his lookes, long time no see, so i went over to his place, he was alone at home, we was talking happily, and meanwhile, i touched his leg, he weared tight shorts, at beginning, he got big red face, and kept silent, and p shed my hands away, but i insisted putting my hands around his back, he did not say anything and falled into my arms, i kissed him, he was so cute, and i undressed his shorts and shirt, his cock still virgin's cock, so redish and cute, i kissed his neck, e started to moan, and i moved my mouth down to his nipple, to his belly...his cock, he screamed when i sucked him, then i bent him over, his butt hole was so tight, i had to try very hard to insert my big dick into his butt, i kissed his ears and pumped is butt at that same time, i j/o him, his butt hole was so hot and tight,i did not want to last long, i wanted to cum with him together, so i accerlerated pumping him, at last, we cum together, his sperm shotted to his head, that far, hehe, i bet it was h s first cum, hehe. i can never forget these happy time when i was in beijing, it was wonderful. keep tune in and waiting for my next story, ok? u those very very cute singaporean guys....

02/24/98 02:37:50

Name: Singuy aka Tommy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Hugging, Cuddling, leading to ...

Your Fav Body Type: Well-built, smooth

Comments:

I was waiting at the bus-stop when this cute, youngish-looking guy came up. Lots of eye-contact. Half-smiles. Soon there were other people, so it all stopped there. I got into my bus and again looked at him while punching my farecard, sure enough he was l oking hungrily. I went back and jerked off that night thinking about him. Next day I was at the gym and had a feeling someone was observing me. Looked back and was the same guy. My heart was beating faster, but was determined to complete my workout. He wa just loitering around. Almost an hour later I went to the locker room and he stepped in behind me. I stripped, wrapped a towel quickly and entered the steam room, my heart pounding. Sure enough he stepped in and sat near me. Made some smalltalk, and soon his hands were groping all over my body and then he yanked off my towel. We had each other's hardness in our hands. I had collegues also here, so I led him to the nearby woods, and soon we had us exploring each other. Sucked each other in turns, then I fu ked him between my legs, and he loved it. Look forward to lying in bed and make love all night long for more ...

02/24/98 01:37:25

Name: actionkid My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: XXXXXXX Your Fav Body Type: lean hard athletic

Comments:

It was like any other Monday.. the usual blues and things to do. Lunch hour came and I decided to take a walk down to Taka to settle some bills. As usual, I could spot the occasional cruiser, glancing effectively to catch eyes.. After a while, I decided t check out the action anyway. I went to the basement men's room and realise that almost all the cubicles were already taken, and from the shadow movements on the reflective floor surface, I could tell that there were plenty of jerking off going on behind he closed doors. I was just about to try my luck elsewhere when I noticed a youngish chap at the urinals.. he was looking at me and, from his eyes, I could tell that he wanted me to join him. He had a laid back outfit.. soft navy blue T-shirt, lazily drap ng his rather lean athletic bod, and a pair of tight Levi's, with tears strategically located. And he had a nice face, with shoulder length hair which makes him look kinda bohemian.. and a smile that could kill ya..;P (trust me, things like this do NOT ha pen all the time!.. so give me the pleasure of going into details.. ;) )I was dressed in my office attire.. all smug and smart. It was quite a turn on, I guess, and I couldn't resist the invitation. I stood next to him and for a while, we were mutually adm ring each other's dicks.. he touched me, smiled and asked if I wanna go elsewhere.. Of course, I couldn't turn it down! So we went out together.. he cheekily smiled at the cleaner who was seated outside.. and we went to a lift lobby and he pressed.. umm.. I dunno which floor. Anyway, he led me to one of those office toilets.. there weren't anyone there and very quiet. We went to one of the cubicles and he immediately started to touch me and hug me all over... He unbuttoned my shirt and started licking my n pples till they grew hard. I did the same too.. gently feeling the muscles on his back as I pulled off his T-shirt.. we got quite caught up with all the licking and sucking and were beginning to sweat from all the heat... It was quite some time later befo e we started to go down.. onto the zippers.. he grasped my hard butt whilst I fondled his hard on.. it didn't take long for both of us to strip totally naked and start sucking each other's hard cocks. He had a nice smooth uncut dick.. We took turns to blo each other, and paused only when we knew the other was nearly cumming.. as the clock ticked, we knew that we had to let go sooner or later.. we hoped for later, of course.. After more than half an hour, we both decided to let go, and shot our cum all ove the toilet floor. The lunch hour had ended and the office folks were just returning. After cleaning up, we casually walked out of the cubicle and preened ourselves before the mirror. Man.. he WAS cute! We smiled casually, and started talking for a bit.. e exchanged numbers and then walked out together, before splitting ways.. I dun know if I'll call him, but whatever the case, he sure as hell brightened up my Monday!!!

02/23/98 15:46:17

Name: Henry My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Anal, Oral Your Fav Body Type: Washboard Stomach, small waist, full butt

Comments:

I was feeling horny this morning after being cramped in the crowded MRT sandwiched between these two gorgeous guys. The one behind me was pushing his body against me and I could feel his hardness against my butt. I took the opportunity to push back agains him whenever the train jerked. Unfortunately he had to alight before my station and I watched him left regretfully. During lunch, I decided to pay a visit to the infamous toilet around Raffles Place and on the way there, I passed this cute guy who was also cruising. On finding the toilet being cleaned, we stepped into a lift and the moment the door closed, he came behi d me and caressed my butt. I did not protest and fondled his cock through his tight faded blue jeans. I was afraid that the lift my open and we would be seen but we were quite safe. We reached the basement and proceed to the toilet there. It was deserted and we wasted no time in taking out our cock and stroking each other's till I was on the verge of cumming and then the guy b nt down and took me in his mouth. I protested weakly as I was afraid of being discovered but he just kept sucking and I decided to let him. He was good with his mouth and I felt like cumming and tried to warn him but he kept his mouth on my cock while rubbing his own. I came in his mouth and he just kept on sucking till I was dry and he then came with a groan and sp lled his cum onto my shoes. We then decided to go before someone comes and see us and went our separate ways. That was a great way to spend a Monday afternoon!

02/23/98 14:42:02

Name: keith My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: everything

Your Fav Body Type: compact,abit chubby Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

well...something happened right in myoffice's bldg. I was just going for my lunch when i notice this guy walking past me! He was also looking at me! I felt kinda funny but turn back and saw him lookng at me! Wow! I slowly proceeded to the toilet and saw that he followed..... the toilet was quite isolated so i went to the cubicle at the corner and waited...true enough he followed! So we started caressing n fondling n the rest is history! Wow just at my office, nice appetiser!

02/22/98 18:45:28

Comments:

hi all, i am here again, wow, i got a lot of mails to ask me to post some stories which happened in China, here you go. however, pls put up with my poor english while reading my stories. legal system in china is the same as it in singapore, but it is more open in singapore, i remember when i was in univ. i was not aware of my sexual orientation, though i felt i liked guys. i missed a lot of chances to meet a lot of cute guys. there are a ot cruising places in Beijing, be aware, pls don't go to DongDan public park,police might check there, and most of gays there are looking for $$$, so don't go there. will write next time.

02/22/98 16:27:32

Comments:

02/22/98 09:40:28

Name: Tommy

Your Fav Body Type: well-built, smooth

Comments:

Another place where a lot going on in the toilets, with of course the usual dangers is Raffles City. Its the 3rd floor one - Take the escalator and turn left theres a Thai restaurant. Lot of guys hanging around the adjacent corridor also. Check it out.

02/22/98 06:06:20

Name: blah My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: fxxk

Your Fav Body Type: hunk,tan,smooth Your Nationality: canadian-chinese

Comments:

i really like to read those stories, very nice. i am so horny when i reading that, i hate i am not in singapore now, otherwise i would join the criuse. i got a lot of stories when i lived in China, I will post it here later when i have more time, ok? if anyone interested to read these stories, send me mail to ask:)

02/22/98 05:34:34

Name: HotGuy

Comments:

Hey Guys - I was in Tampines Central last night - and decided to drop in on the toilet cruising scene - and wow! was it happening. When i went in - there were 2 guys at the urinals already who looked up at me as i came in - already suspicious acting. i we t into the cubicle and when i came out a couple of minutes later - they were quickly moving away from each other *wink wink* well they were looking at each other and at me - and after a while they decided that i was ok - and they carried on to touch each other i went to the urinal beside them and immediately one of them started to grab my crotch. before long another guy came in - and after some hesitation - there were 4 of us pounding our cocks, you really must check it out -