Male HQ

F U C K Race

passby

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest stbrianud

man i didn't even know about it! any other websites?

the others i know now are only:

-planetromeo

-BW

-Trevvy

-dudenudes

well that's all LOL

Reading the title, I thought finally someone screamed F U C K racism! I was wrong. :twisted:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

fxxkrace was originated from Taiwan, it was one of the best website for hookups. One can make pre-arrangement with guys in that country before going over. Even login in tat particular country those hot guys will prompted to meet, unfortunately it has been shutdown. Hmm I Thnk Grinders is the next best site :)

Reading the title, I thought finally someone screamed F U C K racism! I was wrong. :twisted:

LOL, if the website got banned because of its name, I wouldn't be surprised...

hahaha when i am finally of legal age, that site already disappeared. ahhaha

At least you were a good boy (I believe) and didn't go into websites while you were underage, unlike some others in this forum who registered when they were <Banned Words> and when found out, still had the gall to shamelessly accuse their critics of being trolls.

• 3 months later...
Guest Fcukrace FTW

Virtually everyone on Fcukrace was a hunk, it was like the secret key to hooking up with hunks.

Now Fridae and Trevvy has died, while BW... let's just say there are some uglies and fatsos camwhoring themselves here.

Virtually everyone on Fcukrace was a hunk, it was like the secret key to hooking up with hunks.

Now Fridae and Trevvy has died, while BW... let's just say there are some uglies and fatsos camwhoring themselves here.

LOL, one even goes by a marvelous nick.

• 2 weeks later...

Any real substitute to fxxkrace?

• 1 month later...

Who are you referring to?

• Guest locked this topic