Male HQ

From Bw Archives 6 : 09mar-22mar'98

HendryTan

03/22/98 23:36:56

Name: ahboi My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: oral

Your Fav Body Type: plumpish Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

Went down to CP over the weekend and was ready to call it a day when out step of Times bookshop this guy in polo T and bermudas. And it wud had been like 2 ships passing in the dark if not for my sight connecting with his groin, which I was certain what I saw was an erection. As natural as one breathes air, my sight travel upwards to a rudy face which was all pleasant and sensuous to look at. The smile in his eyes did not hide anything. I returned it with a com'on smile of my own. After a little strutting me) and posing (him), I headed for the head. And he followed. Although I must say that what followed fell 'short' of my expectation, I guess the action scored enough to deserve a second attempt. I took his #. :-) Power to plu. tok to u guys later.

03/22/98 07:38:05

Name: BMan

My Email: Email Me

Comments:

This is a survey question: What is the length of your penis when erect? Please post your answer to the board or mail it to me...........

03/22/98 04:17:39

Name: BMan

Comments:

03/21/98 08:36:25

Name: blue

My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

03/20/98 15:28:48

Name: Tony N My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: optional

Your Fav Body Type: optional Your Nationality: Indain (Hindu)

Comments:

Hi I am a Singapore Indian (Hindu) 44 yr's dark skin slim looking(abit of tummy trying to lose) 5'6" 67kg. Married but into bi. Love to meet guy's over 45 yr's.

03/20/98 14:57:48

Name: wong My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Sex, sex, and sex

Your Fav Body Type: Yes.. Muscle Your Nationality: Singapore

Comments:

Looking to start a new relationship. Come and share my den. Air-con, fully furnished room (with telephone) available in a newly renovated (tastefully done) flat located next to Science Park and NUH. Cooking and laundry facilities available. Preferred tenant - single professional male of any race between 20 to 40 yrs old. Monthly rental - S$700 (inclusive of utilities). Interested? Pager owner at 95389234. Please not do e-mail. Thanks.

03/20/98 02:15:38

Name: actionkid

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

for the benefit of all the newbies out there... PLU is an acronym for People Like Us.. ie, GAYS. Signs to show off your sexuality has been quite passe.. it used to be earrings on the right ear lobe but nowadays, noone bothers. So dun expect to get any vib s from earrings. Same goes for mineral bottles, white jeans, white shirts and blue jeans, etc. I guess the best way of knowing a 'gay' guy is through your own 'gaydar' which you will develop as you go along. Sometimes it is the way the eyes meet.. and he ds turning simultaneously thereafter.. I think this is more reliable than any physical aspect. Of course, you can also tell from the way they dress.. ie, in tight muscle (or wannabe-muscle)-showing mini T-shirts... And of course, gays, generally, tend to e well-dressed and they take pains to look good. Vanity in a person is an almost sure sign that he has a lil bit of a leaning towards PLU. But these can be rather subjective. Anyway, you'll pick it up. Also, I would suggest that you check out the archives on the main homepage here and arm yourself with some of the Laws of our country. And pick up some tips along the way. If you have to cruise, please cruise safely and discreetly. Good luck, man!

03/20/98 01:39:15

Name: NewGuy Your Fav Sextivity: 69/shaking off

Your Fav Body Type: Cute/musculer Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Hello everyone, I'm kinda new to the gay scene and when I saw this page, it was like Heaven, but I still have a lot to learn. I use to hear that PLU would carry or wear things to show that they are ( earrings, mineral bottles, ring on certain finger, c othings... ) ,could someone give some info on it??? For me, I used to cruise in the toilets at the Orchaed Road area ( Ngee Ann city B2, Centrepoint ...). How to get to EC and RP.

03/19/98 17:15:59

Name: qwerty

Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

think i am very slow...my first time here but what is PLU? pardon my denseness

03/18/98 23:15:04

Name: Daniel

Comments:

Part 3 - My pager beeped yesterday evening when I was about to knockoff. It was him, see Part 1 & 2 of my encounter. He opened his door just with a towel wrapping round his waist and led my to the bedroom. On the bed, I saw his lover (the younger guy) as with another man. Wow, I was invited for a 4-some. I was introduced to the new-comer and learnt that he met this couple the day before. and so, they had planned for a 4-some.

03/18/98 10:31:12

Name: Jean My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Oral/69

Your Fav Body Type: Anything Attractive Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

It happened again.I was working late yesterday night and left the office at 400AM.Decided to take a slow walk through Raffles Place to empress place.As I walked across thr bridge to Empress place towards Elizabeth Walk, saw a few gay couples kissing near he tunnel.As I stood on the bridge admiring the scenery ,this well built guy came up to me and smiles.He was good looking and had this incredible hard on.I smiled and he followed me to a dark corner.He was so gentle..kissing me on the lips and neck then undid his zipper and took that huge beautiful cock into my soft lips.later we stripped off our pants and did a 69 as the sounds of waves surrounded us.Its going to be another hot spot.Hearing him sigh as he came the second time and hearing the waves was ndeed an experience.Think I'll do more OT.

03/18/98 10:30:29

Your Fav Body Type: Anything Attractive Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

It happened again.I was working late yesterday night and left the office at 400AM.Decided to take a slow walk through Raffles Place to empress place.As I walked across thr bridge to Empress place towards Elizabeth Walk, saw a few gay couples kissing near he tunnel.As I stood on the bridge admiring the scenery ,this well built guy came up to me and smiles.He was good looking and had this incredible hard on.I smiled and he followed me to a dark corner.He was so gentle..kissing me on the lips and neck then undid his zipper and took that huge beautiful cock into my soft lips.later we stripped off our pants and did a 69 as the sounds of waves surrounded us.Its going to be another hot spot.Hearing him sigh as he came the second time and hearing the waves was ndeed an experience.Think I'll do more OT.

03/18/98 03:14:15

Comments:

hmm.. Daniel... dun talk about my late teens period. I guess that was the most active period of my life.. where I was most daring and adventurous. It was quite easy to find out about RP, actually. I discovered it by accident... was doing some part time wo k in the area when I was 17-18 and was out late one day. As I was walking towards the MRT station, I noticed a lot of cars just going round and round and there were some guys standing around too. I guess I was curious. And before I knew it, someone actual y offered me a lift. And it was only later that I found out that he wanted sex and was even willing to pay... I still look back with embarrassment at times, but i dun think I regret anything. It was just one of those experiences which I collected through he years and learnt something out of them...

03/17/98 23:06:20

Comments:

Actionkid, at the age of 19, you already knew where RP is. Hehehe..looking for a private tutor there? Regarding the reports on that gossip paper (Wan Pao), do you notice that the reporter's name was not published with the articles. He could be one of t e PLU reporter who betrayed his "comrades" (the term they used for PLU) on a bad day when he had nothing to write.

03/17/98 02:44:32

Comments:

okay.. I got the story now. Apparently, it was just a report written by their journalist stating that Katong Park is a fave haunt for gays, with activities picking up after 10pm, and guys dressed in black with tight Tees and some even with make up. I gues with a story like this in print, the police will resume their raids again.. so keep out of that area for the meantime!

Speaking of police raids, I have seen one being conducted on that very same park a coupla years back. It was a Friday evening at around 8.30pm. I was just about to go home and was at the corner shop across the road getting myself a drink. Then I saw two c rs pull up. One of em was a police car, and they had their rotating lights turning bright. the other was a normal car. They stopped at the Katong Park entrance and several policemen, some in uniform, a few in casual attire, came out of the vehicles and st rted going into the park with torchlights and walkietalkies. They actually walked in casually and stopped whoever was loitering around there and started taking down their particulars. They also took down the particulars of those guys who were just sitting down too. Then they went to the toilets and some went across to the flyover with their torches, etc. I'd say that it was generally a calm cool sorta raids.. But, of course, some guys panicked and tried to run away before the police could approach them. Fo these people, the police actually chased after them and they were held back for further questioning. I thought it was stupid on their part. The trick to get through such raids is to stay calm.. act normal and do not give yourself away. Just answer coolly when questioned.. tell them that you're there for the night air, the peace and quiet, etc. If they ask whether you're aware of the gay guys around there, just say that you thought they were also just enjoying the breeze... no harm what... Just don't get t o cocky or defiant. Cooperate with them and I'm sure they'll let you go. A friend of mine told me that they'd usually just take down your particulars.. no charges will be pressed on you unless you've been caught under such circumstances several times (app rently, they'd keep a record..) or if you're caught with your pants down. I've been questioned by the police once myself, back when I was 19, at Raffles Place. I acted ignorant and repentant and they easily let me off telling me that i should go home and tudy.. that it was a bad place to be hanging out in at such hours. ;P Heheh.. I thought it was quite funny for them to give me that advice. But I was thankful, of course... Anyway, in such times, it is good to help one another and warn the other guys befo e they get caught. Always look out for one another. that's the good thing about cruising sometimes, that certain understanding can be formed amongst the regular guys and we'd help one another. That is what I experience over at the Stadium, actually.... bu ultimately, the onus is on us to be careful and discreet always.... Good luck, man and dun forget to count your lucky stars every day!

03/17/98 01:05:45

Comments:

can someone please furnish the details of the Lianhe Wanbao report regarding Katong Park, for the benefit of those who missed out on that evening paper...?

03/16/98 12:22:37

Name: observer

Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

Hi, guys, have been following all of your cruising stories since i first came across this wonderful place in January. Saw this evening's chinese paper "Lianhe Wanbao", and the Katong Park made headlines !! So for those of you cruising there often...pls be are!! Ciao!!

03/16/98 07:12:26

Comments:

Hahah.. Singuy.. man, we could've bumped into each other! And the dude you described coulda been me..;P But, naah.. I was outa that place before 2pm. Anyway, I would strongly advise everyone NOT to cruise at Raffles City. The security there is pretty tigh and they've got several plain clothes guards roaming around. Hell.. I was in the toilet once, before the renovations, when I saw this chap grab a young dude by the arm and ask him why he kept going in and out of the toilets, that he shouldn't be loiterin there, that the toilet there belonged to the hotel and hence, he was trespassing.. He identified himself as a staff of Raffles City. Of course, I couldn't tolerate such hostility and I actually spoke up to the guard and told him that if it was really a h tel toilet, why are there signs from the shopping area indicating that there is a toilet there? There were also other guys using the toilet.. shoppers and tourists alike. I asked if it was normal for him to stop people from going to the toilets but he did 't answer.. he sorta gave me an unpleasant look, instead, and said toilets are not for people to browse around in. Anyway, he let the guy go.. I personally thought it was unreasonable, and he had no proof against the kid, except for the fact that he did l ok kinda fairy queeny. But the fact remains that it is not a safe place to cruise... so, avoid it. I know that there are a lot of PLUs wondering around there... but please go elsewhere if you decide to do anything. It's not worth it.

03/16/98 06:34:14

Name: SinGuy

Comments:

By the way, some words of caution. I was at Raffles City last week, and a good-looking well-dressed bloke followed me. Something did not feel quite right. He looked too dignified to be chasing guys in a shopping center. So I tried to shake him off by taki g the escalator. Well he was behind me. On the next floor pretended to be lost, then suddenly darted forward as if I found the place I was looking for. Later some guys walked past me and I overheard them saying that police were around !. So guys, be caref l !

03/16/98 06:23:24

Comments:

Went to EC also. On the bus, a hot guy stood next to where I was sitting, with his crotch against my shoulder. I lightly pushed against him, he did the same. He got off at Fort Road, and started walking towards EC. Unfortunately I lost him somewhere in th woods. At the beach, I passed a very cute, boyish, small-built guy, made some eye-contact but I moved on as I thought he would be too young. There was a naked guy lying in the bushes, and this guy then stepped in to have a closer look. I also entered the bush area further down to pee, when I turned around I was started at this guy just standing there and looking at me. I almost moved away again, but then I noticed the bulge in his tight lycra shorts. I smiled, he smiled back, and we were in business! Foun a comfortable place, sat down, and took him in my lap. We kissed for a long time, while my hands ran over his body under his tank, massaging his back, chest and nipples, till I finally took it off. My lips and tongue were with his, occasionally running d wn his neck to his chest to lick and suck his nipples. The bulge was getting too much to ignore, so I pulled down his shorts and his manhood sprang free. Not so long, but it was so thick and juicy. Quite a mouthful it was. I moved my lips up and down his haft, circling the base of his head, till he could not take it anymore, and shot his cum high into the air. He then kneeled between my legs, and did his bit. Three times I told him to ease when I thought I was cumming, let my erection subside completely a d started all over again, so I finally came with such strong intensity that my whole body shuddered. It was really good. I also found out that he was actually 26, not a kid as I thought!

03/16/98 03:18:29

Comments:

It is surprising to know that after all the years and the numerous raids and entrapments, the beach off Fort Road is still bustling with activities. I recall my younger days when I'd go mountainbiking there and getting a lay almost instantly once i hit th beach area. And it is still the same. I was rollerblading alone on Sunday late morning and was thinking of tanning myself so that I can get rid of my tanline (which developed due to me blading in my shorts/bermudas) I decided to stroll down the beach. It was quite difficult to find a place where there is privacy coz every few metres, you'll see a bare-bodied guy, or some in G-strings. As you walk further down the beach, you can even stumble over some guy tanning in the nude, or skinny dipping in the sea. t was quite a feast on the eyes and I was extremely tempted to join in. But after walking, I decided that I'm not feeling particularly randy. Just as I was deciding to make my way out, this really good looking youngish dude, 20-24yo, came by on his mounta n bike. He looked really hot, with his oakley sunglasses and longish hair streaked with brown. He wore a singlet on his nice well-toned body, and a tight pair of black shorts. He looked totally str8 and I was a bit wary about his intentions. Anyway.. as I walked out, he sorta trailed after me, casually... trying to lead me to some bushes. It was tempting. But I restrained myself coz I was kinda suspicious. I guess after sometime, he got kinda tired and decided to be more direct. He placed his hands on his rotch and started rubbing it gently, as I looked on. I was still hesitant.. so he took out his lovely dick for my viewing..;P Heheh.. I guess that sorta settled it for me.... Aaaaaanyway, the beach is worth checking out. But dun forget your bottle of wate and try not to lose your way.. stick to the beach and you'll be safe. I didn't get a tan that day... I got sunburnt instead..;( Damn!

03/14/98 15:25:57

Your Fav Body Type: Anything Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Yes, the beach off fort road is really hot.Went down for a walk on SAturday afternoon.Hell it was packed.As I walked along the tracks deep in the bush, saw this well built guy..a little stocky in a tight tank top and real sexy undergear.Smiled and followe him deeper.Hey, he wasn't that well built, infact a little chubby but when he gave me a blow..hell he made me cum twice in 30mins.He was soon good.Later as I walked out to the main road this guy bare-bodied on a mountain bike stopped and pulled down his horts..he was hard so I grabbed his butt and started sucking.Dam...it was a hot day!Later we walked together towards the beach and met the first guy I met and we did a threesome.This was wet and hot!

03/14/98 03:29:14

Name: blah My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: fxxk

Comments:

hi all, me again. I was so desperately looking for singaporean chinese in Canada, someday, I heared this guy was speaking singlish, so I approached him and talked with him, he is student from singapore......stop here, will continue:PP

03/14/98 03:24:37

Name: blah My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: fxxk

Comments:

hi all, me again. I was so desperately looking for

03/14/98 02:50:36

Comments:

Firstly, like Ben, I'm also sorry for dragging the issue on politics. But it is not easy to just shut up when someone implies that we are a bunch of self-absorbed, shallow guys who are only concerned with our base desires. Thus, Ben.. I apologise again, f r bringing up another serious argument..;P But.. here goes... Why do we cruise? Why do we indulge in casual sex? Why do we seek anonymous fun? Why do we choose not to talk much while 'in our natural habitat'? 'whatever' may find it repulsive that we do su h things. But then again, I can also ask him these questions... Why is there a need for a conscious social acknowledgement of our existence? We exist, they know.. isn;t that enough? Why should we go around demanding our rights when we can already live a l fe as it is? We have our rights.. but the fact remains that homosexuality is still far away from being a social norm.. be it in Singapore or other countries, religiously or physically speaking too. Thus, we have to practise moderation and live our lives a responsible adults.. not as a self-absorbed, all-accusing gay who has yet to come to terms with his sexuality and its acceptance, whilst wanting to declare himself as normal.. (BTW, I think we are all special people, and different, becoz of our gayness.) I maintain my stand that we cannot blame anyone for our homosexuality, and the difficulties that we face. We are what we are and we should just live our lives the way we want. I'd write you a personal email, but apparently, you didn't give me an email add ess I could send to, whatever... (btw, I have to give you credit for your sarcasm and wit.. it was definitely stinging!)

PS: for the regular guys, dun worry.. I'll still keep my sexciting stories cum-a-flowing... I just wanna settle this thing first..;

03/13/98 18:38:57

Name: Ben My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Being Bottom Your Fav Body Type: Athlete with HUGE Manliness

Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Guys, it's Ben again. NO SERIOUS ARGUMENT PLEASE!!! Feeling a bit sorry that my posting responding to Anon's might have arouse a "blowing downdraght" and then misdirected the Board to a mess of tough arguments among you guys. Guys, I was just trying to re pond to Anon who might think of Singapore simply as a gay dreamland, but it's not entirely correct. Please men, just think that it was my personal response to Anon disregarding it, and revert to this Board with a hot cruising tip!! Hoping real PEACE her , Ben

03/13/98 17:31:55

Name: Blowing_wind

Comments:

Okay guys, I guess I have to say something to clear up matters on this bulletin board. I have chosen to put my views on the Homepage. Kindly read it there. Thank you for your support and keep 'em stories coming :-)

03/13/98 15:44:51

Comments:

hey whatever.. I think you have to acknowledge the fact that the guys on this page are not necessarily the mindless shallow sex-starved sorta chaps who has no life but to cruise. To each his own... the reason why politics or any other more serious agenda re rarely talked over on this page is becoz this page serves as our own private sanctuary. It serves as a place for us to let our inhibitions free and talk about that taboo thing which we happen to enjoy and which they call cruising and free sex... in Sin apore. That was what Blowing Wind intended it to be, and we're just following the cue. No heavy stuffs.. we just wanna be happy and have a lil fun here. If you wanna get into any of those threads of discussion, then you shoulda emailed them personally.

03/13/98 09:21:20

Name: whatever My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: brain in a nice frame Your Nationality: cosmopolitan

Comments:

I followed a discussion (or rather a series of monologues) on this page with an interest, since the guys revealing their experience here usually don't talk much in their natural habitat (toilets, beach, parks, swimmming pools, streets, ...?). Then suddenl , the monologues turned into a potentially fascinating discussion on the repressiveness of the Singaporian 'model of democracy' (and its aspects related to the 'tolerance' of sexual minorities). Strangely enough, though, the topic was quickly dropped with a call to 'focus on cruising.. at least that is something which we all enjoy here.' But what shall we expect from the people who write poems about 'executives' jerking off in the toilets? The silence on the topic of gay rights in Singapore will keep those 'executives' 'toileted' for many generations to come. Enjoy the view and his sweet cum (but only if the guy drank some juice before visiting Singaporean shrine of sexual pleasure)!

03/12/98 23:10:29

Comments:

Hi guys, no political issue please. * had enough on papers so NOT HERE* Thanks. Talking about sweet cum, I have never tried drinking. But, cum smells wierd to me like almond. Might try oneday on the right person at the right mood.

03/12/98 13:22:09

Name: Pleasure My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Oral

Your Fav Body Type: Sporty/Tanned Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Was at the beach off Fort road this afternoon, it drizzled a bit but later at around 3.00pm it stopped and was pretty windy.I was in my tank and shorts and while I was walking along the beach this guy came up from deep in the bushes.He was tanned and so w ll built.Anyway I just smiled and walked on.10 minutes later I saw him again in the bushes this time totally naked and with an incredible hard on(at least 8 inches)I couldn't resist, I went up to him and sucked him while he stood with his feet apart.he ca e so much and so sweet, said the trick was to drink a lot of pineapple juice just an hour before to make his cum taste sweet.It felt so good to have him pump his hard cock slowly and to shoot all that juice into my mouth.Who said weekdays were dull.

03/12/98 05:34:16

Your Fav Sextivity: Being Bottom Your Fav Body Type: Athlete with Big Manhood

Comments:

Ben's here again... I am touching my computer in my office now... what am I doing... Anyhow, today, I hopped into a BODS branch at Herren Bldg in my lunch break. Hey, guys, are male shopclerks there all gay?? I found something *special* in their eyes and attitude...

03/12/98 02:20:44

Comments:

umm.. Tommy.. to each his own. I dun think we should talk about politics here. I hold a pragmatic view, and I live to live my life, not to ponder over who is doing wrong and who is to be blamed for the unfairness of the world. As Ben says.. let's just foc s on cruising.. at least that is something which we all enjoy here. I only bring up certain issues when I think it feels right. But you guys dun always have to agree with me. So.. PEACE!!

03/11/98 15:32:00

Name: tl My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: oral, kissing Your Fav Body Type: trim,tan with chest

Your Nationality: sing

Comments:

hello people, have been reading what you all have written and this is the first time i am writing. i am interested inmaking friends with you 'll and making something else..... have you'll tried cruising Jurong point, tiong bahru plaza and northpoint.... quite some activity there.... also delta swimming pool.... wow! almost 90% of the guys there are PLU! those interested in writing to me can mail me at ikan@letterbox.com . i am only 23 years old. waiting for your mails!

03/11/98 12:42:58

Your Fav Sextivity: Being Bottom Your Fav Body Type: Athlete with Big Dick

Comments:

Hi, Actionkid, it's Ben. Thanks for your input abt politics while mine is a bit different from yours. It's natural everyone has his own political idea, so let's quit a political topic of this kind and stick to cruising stories that may get more popular ty (*smile*). Guys, it's enough to know that we all have one thing in common --- we are PLU in Singapore. Looking forward to your next hot story soon, Actionkid!!!!!!!!! Seeya, Ben.

03/11/98 09:55:37

Name: tommy

Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

what'bout the penal code?? whoever construes, gayness is illegal!! essense of democracy is to let an opposition side say what we don't like to hear but tolerate it... is PAP willing to hear it?? why is this derver located in geosities?? the answer tal s well...

03/11/98 02:11:31

Comments:

anyway, anon... 'ang moh' refers to caucasians while 'ah beng' refers to any of those guys who go all out to look trendy, but failed miserably by being overly done. Think Versace prints with rolex watches, handphones on hand, ear studs, meticulous hairsty es, accompanied by prominent combs... plus a happy-go-lucky and a-lil-bit-on-the-defiant sort of attitude. You'll get the picture.... Still, some ah bengs are actually quite droolsome, once you've stripped them off their baggages..;P

03/11/98 01:58:30

Comments:

Now now, Ben... let's not get political here. I think we have to acknowledge the fact that our govt has done an amazing job at building our economy and helping us see through this economic crisis. I do not agree with some of the policies either, but I thi k a lot of em are for the good of the people. We CAN afford to have an opposition, but in so far, we have not met any that is of THAT calibre to pit their skills against the PAP. It is a tennis game, actually, and it all depends on who is serving the ball Just like in the gay community here. I think there is a slow liberalisation happening and people are generally more tolerant of gays nowadays. But just as we think the ball is rolling into our court, we find some of the more indiscreet chaps doing someth ng stupid like getting overly enthusiastic about hooking a free fxxk in public by soliciting an undercover cop! Personally, I feel that if we practise care and caution, things like this wouldn't happen. And the cops won't have any reason to try and entrap us. The reason why they do it is becoz some guys tend to get overly enthusiastic, and they become a nuisance to some of the more conservative citizens who take offence at some of the things they do. And they will complain. Take a stroll down Katong Park i the evenings.. and you'll see gays loitering, in groups, laughing away with their sisters and trying real hard to act sexy and show off as much bod just for attention. And just next to it, in the nearby condo, you'll see lil kids having barbeques with th ir parents, in view of everything that is happening outside their fences. They are bound to ask.. and hence, things will get noticed, and the cops, too, would be called on to act.... Think about it...

03/10/98 15:08:26

Your Fav Sextivity: Blowjob Your Fav Body Type: Athlete with Big Dick

Comments:

Hi, Anon, thanks for esteeming Singapore, however, do not think that Singapore is entirely a free country in terms of our sexual orientation. This small country is heavily restricted and controlled. We have made a great success economic-wise (mostly cont ibuted by foreign investors, though), but we have less freedom of human-rights while PAP maintains that SG is one of the highly developed "democratic" countries --- with one reservation at the same time that it is of Oriental style of decency. Annon, ima ine this: anyone could critisize the Government at all by no means; any gay-related activity is never officially tolerated and our fellows are entrapped and arrested by the police every day; an entrapped and arrested victim is publicized on the government owned newspaper (no 100% private media is allowed...) with his facial photo to tease like "hey, look at this real pervert here!!!"; any opposition political party may virtually not be allowed to exist; all foreign masmedia shifted their regional branches ut of the country to more liberalized nations as they could not distribute any news containing criticizm about the Governmental policies...blah,blah... Anon, you are most welcome to SG, however, please be noted of this fact.

03/10/98 10:06:03

Comments:

I was at RV some time back to swim, I think on a Friday and found it moderately cruisy. But there were about 10-15 guys who were there for some training (lifeguard ?). Really sexy bods. When I entered they were doing push-ups; when I came out of the chang ng room they were all lying on their back, legs high in the air. Man, what a sight - a beautiful array of shapely buns and strong muscular legs - just thinking of it makes me drool !

03/10/98 08:51:57

Name: kelvin My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: oral Your Fav Body Type: muscled

Comments:

last week,after work, I took a cab home. As the weather was warm, I decided to sit at the front sit. I noticed the cab driver is a handsome chinese man. I noticed he had a huge bulge through his blue pants. I was turned on and soon developed a hard on. I id not do anything as he may be offended. Half way into the journey, I felt his hands brushing my kneecap, I thought it might be accidental but I got even harder. When i almost reached my destination, he asked me about my work in the navy as his son is to in the navy, he suddenly said if all navy guys have big bulges and wear their pants tight as his son does. I was shocked but was happy inside as he may be gay. He then stroked my thigh and finally squeezing my cock through my pants. He took me to a multi story carpark and sucked me hard and i shot my load into his mouth. i masturbated him and he sucked me a second time, this time I shot my load onto his face. He told me he's turned on by navy guys as he once sucked his son's friend too in the navy. anyone has as weired experience as me?

03/09/98 13:53:51

Your Fav Body Type: Athlete Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Hey, guys. Ben's here again. When I went (again...) to Liang Court on my way home from work, I happened to come across a friend of mine (he is also gay) at Liang Court. He said he was just coming back from swimming (and more) at RV Swimming Copmplex. e had dinner together there and chat for a while. He told me that RV Swimming Complex seems less cruisy than before because there is a gosip that some gays were recently entrapped and caught there. (Does anyone give us a feedback about this news?) Also e mentioned that a good cruising time in LC would be 8:30 pm as just the Swimming Complex is going to close then and guys who lost a chance inside the Complex might be very keen to get an opportunity even outside before they go home. He said that he was icked up even more often in LC than inside the Complex. He admitted a guy at the bus stand just in front of LC alone with a sport bag might be 80% gay. I will check it out and report soon.

03/09/98 08:21:03

Name: actionkid My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Body Type: lean athletic Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Hehehe.. it feels good to be missed, Daniel.. :) I'm still hanging around, though your guess for my my absence is not exactly far off..;P Anyway, its been a rather hectic weekend, occupied with lotsa work with not much time for me to cruise. But, after all the stress from my workload, I simply had to let off some steam.. so I decided to go rollerblading at ECP on Sunday evening... and.. umm.. as usual, it was a happening cruising experience there! There were plenty of sexy hard bods doing their exercises th re and I had quite an eyeful of several droolsome dudes. For myself, I had to sweat a bit and bladed for a pretty good distance before I actually decide to explore the scene. I was dressed only in my white ripped jeans shorts, bare bodied and my usual cap on. I could see several guys just hanging around the Fort Road end, waiting for some action. It was tempting and after I had taken off my skates, I thought I might as well take a walk in the woods. It took just 5 minutes for this 30sumthing chap to trail e and start touching my crotch! Anyway, I let him suck on my nipples for a while and feel around my crotch for juz a lil while, coz there were several other guys amidst the trees and no privacy at all. Anyway, I wasn't feeling particularly horny, so I mad my way out. As I was walking towards the bus-stop, a car went by me and I could see a fairly attractive young dude... late twenties.. looking at me. I decided to try my luck and see how things go. I stopped for a while and adjusted my boots... And the ca stopped. As I walked past it, the dude smiled at me and asked me if I wanted a lift. Yeah... I couldn't turn it down! I jumped in and we sorta chatted for a while. And then he started touching me.. with one hand, while he drove... I responded and let my ands wonder to his crotch too... It was already getting hard. And I knew he was getting excited. It was then that I decided, hell with it! I'll bring him home! He looked really cute with his tortoiseshell-framed glasses, his crew cut hair and a riveting s ile. He's got a pretty decent bod too. Anyway, I didn't wanna get into an accident jus coz both of us got a hard on on the road. So... off we went... We had a really good time.. it started off in the showers ( I had to.. after all that sweat!)and ended of on my bed... with our clothes, my lap top, files and papers strewn all over the place. Man... it was a good break from my work! I had to do quite a bit of cleaning up after that! And I had to stay up real late just to finish up my assignment.. :( But I gu ss it was worth it... :P

03/09/98 07:38:54

Name: anon My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: athletic/muscular Your Nationality: chinese

Comments:

i have never been to s'pore before and these stories do sound very exciting. it helps that your country is hot year round. i will have to visit soon. to b-wind and all the regular contributors, thanks and keep it coming! question: what do angmoh (sounds complimentary) and ah beng (sounds derogatory) mean? is this singlish..what are their origins? are there other words to describe the physical features of a man? thanks again.

03/09/98 06:31:59

Comments:

OK, Daniel, here I am. u guessed it, pretty inactive week. So decided to hop to EC weekend. Started with walking down the beach to check out anyone interesting. There was this muscular dude lying around with those c-thru undies. Further down - One Angmoh ying around in a G-string with a tool soooo massive, I had to run past as fast as I could, afraid of getting crushed in case the strings gave way - imagine the New Paper headlines screaming "Knocked down by a human bulldozer at EC"...ha,ha. Another one wi h lying face down reading, towel around waist, stategically pulled up over his backside for the viewing pleasure of a few guys hanging around in the bushes behind. Both these guys acted class when they saw me. Well Angmoshs are not for me anyway, so I did the same when I walked back. The muscular guy started shaking himself when he saw me approaching. I moved on, then came back to this stretch again. Much the same scenario with the muscular guy but this time some i-contact with both the ang-mohs. When I re urned, however, the big one had gone into the water. When I came for a third round, the muscular guy flashed his dick at me. I smiled and moved on. Some i-contact with the second ang moh. When I came back he had removed the towel and was sitting up compl tely naked. Saw me - I locked stares with him till I passed by and winked - just to tease him. The muscular guy had got up and was walking towards me. Blew a kiss at me when we crossed. I looked back, smiled and he led me into the bushes. After some explo ation, we started sucking each other. which lasted a some time. He asked me a few times if he could fxxk me but I turned him down. Finally he settled to massaging my hole while sucking. It was hot, steamy, sweaty but dammit, it was a long time now and I w s still not peaking. Would have been great on a comfy bed, but kneeling down I was quite tired. So we decided to just shake each other and end it. I looked down to watch myself explode... I had never seen my head so, so fiery red before. All this happened late afternoon. Later I met this very decent-looking exec-type guy, we went and bought some canned drinks, and the rest of my evening was well spent having a very stimulating conversation with him at the Park.