HendryTan

03/31/98 11:24:08

My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

03/31/98 06:46:14

Name: farenheit My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Sin

Comments:

Lanky slim GCM, 22. I'm curious and seeking initiation. Anyone?

03/31/98 03:49:43

Name: SinGuy

My Email: Email Me

Comments:

Part #3: Sunday was yet another blind net date. After I found that a guy I was talking to stayed quite close to my place, I decided to drop in. We sat and talked, and in the course of conversation, he mentioned having a few gay films. Out of curiosity I a ked him if I could watch. The atmosphere built up ... but not having slept well the previous nite, and because I also wanted to recover completely after Saturday to enjoy myself better, we decided we will meet up later in the afternoon. I lost interest in the film as we cuddled up, and almost fell asleep in his arms. Then I went off to return later as planned. He was ready, in a pair of skin-tight semi-transparent shorts. He was late thirties, but looking 10 yrs younger, as he took good care of himself, we l-muscled and smooth. We watched TV for a couple of hours fondling each other till my underwear was drenched with precum. Then we proceeded for some acrobatics in the bedroom. I went back with a resolution to be a good boy this week, though I wonder how l ng it will last. Oh, btw, ActionKid, I don't think I am going to be bumping into you at ECP - not at least for the next few weeks ... hehe, I am not telling where I am gonna be right now, but yes, if I have access to the net, I will keep u guys posted on he happenings there.

03/31/98 03:24:33

Name: actionkid

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Okay... let me first clarify that I have nothing against cruising GWM. In fact, my most memorable cruising experience were with two GWM from Sweden, the one and only time whereby I agreed to have a threesome(almost), back when I was 19-20. I met them at t e RV pool and they were simply too gorgeous to ignore, mid20s and well built. When you're young, anything goes, and although I wasn't the one who made the first move, it nevertheless did happen and I ended up in their hotel room. But they were nice guys, nd they've had this fascination with Asian guys. And they sure as hell know how to do IT! I had a really good time with them. Anyway... nowadays, it just so happen that the circumstances here has gotten to be quite out of hand, cute n young GWM are rare a d they're very much in demand by the many potato lovers here such that they can act condescending and picky. That is the thing that piss me off. If you can get em.. good for ya. But if not, dun get too hung up over it. And ahboi... so.. you gasak anyone t at comes along, eh? Heheh... wat if we happen to bump into each other???>;P TO be honest, my cruising drive has dropped quite significantly lately. Yesterday, on the MRT, a guy actually cruised me, in broad daylight on the train. And he was good looking a d attractive. Incidentally, he dropped at the same Station as I did and, well, I had to check him out and so, I made my way to the nearest toilet. And he followed. When we were inside, I went to the urinals while he was just prancing around uncomfortably t the mirrors. After I've finished, I washed my hands and looked at him briefly. He gave me a gentle smile (which made him look SOOOO adorable!!) And well.. it was obvious. But he suddenly said that he dun feel too comfy about doing it in the toilets. And I said the same. But since neither of us had any convenient location, we just decided to call it off. I did get his name, though. And we chatted for a while. Nice kid.. but somehow, I just didn't feel like pushing it. Oh well... maybe next time... SinGuy, glad to hear that your cruising life is soo hectic! I'm very sure that one of these days, we'd bump into one another at the ECP. Anyway, I go there every weekend.. usually late morning to tan by the beach. And thereafter, I'd go blading with my friends. I should be quite easy to spot me.. ;)

03/31/98 00:13:49

Name: ahboi My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: sin

Comments:

dear actionkid - just as i thot, u have such a sound mind for a young bloke as thee. and exactly what i appreciate most about u : not afraid to state your opinion and yet can be objective with your likes and dislikes. i take my hat (not cap) off to u. it s quite odd because last evening i had an opportunity to land an angmoh at brannigan's but was somehow halfhearted about the whole hunt to the extent that it eventuated into an aborted attempt. i was beginning to doubt my "skills" when i realise that hey, that target was actually waiting for me to make all the moves. how condescending. hence i decided to knock him off his bloody high horse by abandoning the hunt. and i recalled what u had said in your earlier posting. oh well. sometimes events have a way o connecting themselves. doesn't mean anythin' ! and rest assured that i'll be out hunting again, potato or rice, i'll gar-sak them all. :-)

03/30/98 13:29:12

Name: SmallBoy

Comments:

Just to warn guys out there that RP is not longer a safely place to get pick up or some hot action as there are more police spotchecks around... So just be more careful and look for police around when u r there...

03/30/98 09:00:45

Comments:

Part #2: Saturday Nite, I received a call from another net pal. We talked for 45 minutes, when the conversation changed to our more carnal desires, and how we masturbated. I was a bit taken aback when he suggested we masturbate while talking, but I though - why not? So I stripped and we started informing each other about our progress and instructed one another about what to do. I was not cumming for a long time, probably coz' of the afternoons' event, while he was able to control himself to the point wher we syncronized our ejaculationss. Interesting experience to say at least... Gotta go now, Part #3, Sunday still cumming ...

03/30/98 08:58:51

Comments:

Well, Guys, been rather active this week - too, too many things happening. So while u guys were seeing red over the May Wong episode, I was too pre-occupied to participate in any discussions. Part #1: I did not mention EC last weekend - I was there but di not come across anyone particularly interesting - was about to leave when I saw a boyish, cute guy sitting in the sands. Much of what followed was similar to the week earlier, with a similar small-size guy. I already mentioned another encounter at the sw mming pool... Saturday, I met up with someone over the net. I have met a few people earlier, but we didn't click (physically I mean), even though I ended up chatting with them for a long time (3 hrs with one!). So I was quite apprehensive about this one a so and had half up my mind to find some excuse and proceed to EC ... I waited for half an hour, no show. I was going to give him another five minutes, when this hunky, well-built, good-looking guy with a seductive smile walks up to me and introduces hims lf. He was very different from what I had expected - he was very well-groomed, polished, and had the glow of being successful at a very young age. As we walked towards his car (BM), I felt he was just going thru this just as a formality, as he could get t e best-looking guys around without any effort. While driving, he asked me if he disappointed me - of course not, he was way beyond my expectations. Did I, I asked meekly. I thought he said "no" just to be polite, but his smile was genuine. We proceeded to the top storey of a car park which was quiet during weekends. He stopped in front of the toilet and said he wanted to use the washroom. Blockhead that I am, I just waited outside. Noticing that I didn't follow him in, he just flushed and came out. "What w uld u like to do now ?" - With the mindset that we were meeting only as friends, I suggested we park somewhere and chat. He drove to a darkish corner - we chatted for a few minutes and reached one of those moments of silence when neither had anything to s y. He looks at me and smiles. I smile back. Silence. Smiles again. Now he probably thought he was dealing with a prude and put his hand on my cock to see my reaction. Actually I was just to afraid to make any moves in fear of rejection. But having got thi signal, I lifted his Tee, and my tongue and lips savoured the deliciousness of his smooth body, his well-developed pecs and abs. I stopped briefly to pull down my trousers, and to look at him while he did the same. Twang!! His enormous mushroom head popp d out like a jack-in-the-box. (Ouch, my jaws still ache !) He then lifted his legs high in the air, and invited me in. It all lasted for less than 30 minutes, but it was worth every minute of it - all in the front seat, as he thought back seat was not saf in case someone came up. I know the nature of the encounter to him was ONS, and don't think he will call again, but its still a good feeling to know that he rejected two people before me, and had sex with another only at the second meeting.

03/30/98 08:26:48

Name: curiosity My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: anything wil do

Your Fav Body Type: anything wil do Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

May I noe how long can a Singaporean male cock be at the age of 18??? Email me....thanx! looking for penpals as well, msg me, ok??

03/30/98 06:07:15

Comments:

dear ahboi.. hehehe.. its kewl to be called enigmatic..;P Anyway, just for the record, I wasn't condemning any of those potato lovers. As you said, in cruising, everything is fair, and I've experienced quite a few GWMs myself. What I was disgusted with is the fact that we've always been swamped with images of hunky sexy caucasian studs all over the place such that we start to think that the caucasian male is the superior race, and hence, we develop a certain lust or craving for their white flesh. Of course each PLU is entitled to his own sentiments. But, well... I admit, it irritates me whenever someone happen to paint the image of GWM as being more lust-worthy.. I was merely saying that we should just be happy with what we have, instead of chasing an imp ssible dream which will only result in momentary happiness. Coz, as the years collect... all we'd really want is the stability of having a partner to share our lives with... and for that stability, we should not let lust rule over our hearts. That's all, man.. sorry if I sounded impulsive or offensive. BTW, blah.. you're waaay too generous with your remarks.. ;)

03/30/98 04:17:16

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: sin

Comments:

dear actionkid - u are such an enigma. your posting today smacked of racial bias. i believe u do understand that turn-ons differ from plu to plu and to each their own. u have openly stated dat u go only for lean & mean bods; wud u give those who are not ( n such a shape) a chance at your attention ? a weak maybe, i hear u say :-) hey, let's have fun here and not be too quick with our judgement. there are sincere and good gweilo out there also. for the record, i prefer rice too. but in cruise-ship, all crui e-targets are fair game. ps : are u planning on letting me in on what M.Wong's posting ? everyone seems to have read it except wa leh.

03/30/98 03:39:52

Name: blah My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: chinese in Canada

Comments:

Hi Actionkid, i totally agree with you, I am chinese, and I am proud of what i am, I like asian, especially chinese from singapore, I never liked caucasian be4, will never do so in the future, I like SG guy, those like Actionkid, well-educated, caring, ma ure, hehe...

03/30/98 01:47:57

Comments:

Its disgusting to note that we're so absorbed by the western media culture that we seem to be sooo entranced by the GWM. There are a number of GWM in Singapore.. but they have a wide choice of Asian boys to choose from in Singapore.. which makes them gene ally, more nick-pickety and not really worth our time.. except for ONS and flings. But if you insist, you can find the occasional ang moh at the ECP beach, lots of em at Vincent's Lounge (a pub) on the 6th floor of Lucky Plaza, the Taka/ Ray Wilson gyms, nywhere along Orchard Road (try Scotts Road, Tanglin Road, near Delfi..)... If you've got the cash.. why not go to LA, 'Frisco or Sydney? Sure can dapat... Lastly, be proud of what you are.. there are hundreds of thousands GWM in the West who'd lurrrve to bed the typical Asian stud... doesn't that make you think?

03/29/98 07:52:59

Comments:

03/29/98 06:35:57

Name: jeff My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: oral, jerking offs

Your Fav Body Type: slim, tan, atheletic, sexy Your Nationality: sing

Comments:

hi! anyone who want to have some clean fun, please e-mail me at jklow@hotmail.com. waiting for your mails!! was at delta pool and meet this bi married guy who share with me his stories and sucked me off at a deserted place ... in the bright day light!! anyone can also mail me to exchange stories.... and be friends!

03/28/98 21:38:03

Name: In Need My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: With GWM Your Fav Body Type: Tall, Lean, Proportionate

Comments:

Hi guys living in Singapore... I have a favour to ask of you people. Do you know of places where we can hook up with GWM? I haven't been lucky with GWM while I'm cruising so I was wondering if I was cruising at the right places. Please let me know where all the GWM hang out!! Thank !!

03/28/98 18:03:40

Name: eric My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: lean

Your Nationality: sin

Comments:

Hi guys, interesting site isn't it. I am quite new so way not 'show' me the way. Please contact me, I am a 24 y/o chinese. Thank you.

03/28/98 17:12:40

Name: James

Comments:

I found my boyfriend in the swimming pool, and now I am in the army, glad he still love me.

03/28/98 10:52:39

Name: Don Ha-No-H�berle My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: hond mir it !!

Your Fav Body Type: wa isch des ? Your Nationality: Schwoba und Badener

Comments:

Ha no, gell ... I hon etz halt mole was g'schriba !

03/28/98 07:53:22

Name: silly_wong

Comments:

All this while I've been reading the posting silently and I really enjoyed it but till one day I saw this stupid maniac by the name of Wong,May Wong,God and Thankme trying to play God and act like a idiot crusader, I think it is time for me to say something to these "silly nut" out there!! Whoever you are, I think you are the same person who wrote the four postings and you have encroached into our private compound and mind you we don't welcome you!! Don't be silly and try to play God and nobody will ever thank you for such silly act. Please MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS and stop acting like "NUT"

03/28/98 07:52:31

Comments:

03/28/98 05:26:30

Name: Newguy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: oral

Your Fav Body Type: slim,tall Your Nationality: local

Comments:

Hi guys,saw the May Wong posting,just wanted to warn everyone to stay out of any cruising places for the moment,who knows if she call the police.

03/28/98 02:39:14

Your Fav Body Type: plumpish

Comments:

i guess it just got to happen. 'if one goes up to the mountain often enough, meeting a tiger is inevitable! was again at RC yesterday to have lunch (i swear) and got the feeling i was being 'assessed' as i walked towards kopitiam.i imm. despatched my gayd r but could see no rice in sight ? all there were was a potato couple; one fem, the other hunky. as my eyes connected with the latter, courtesy dictated that a smile was to be send out, of which i did. and i suppose that is a 'go' signal as the hunky pota o came towards me. we (sort of) say hello and how's things going blah, blah, blah and he (sort of) invited me to join him and his friend in their hotel room upstairs for a drink. yeah, right. as i was (1) not interested in 3-some and (2) have a lunch appt to keep, i gently declined and said that i was only interested in him and if his interest hold, then to call me on my h.p. and yes, during my lunch, he called and that i should be coming up to his room. when i knocked on the door, some 3 minutes later (ye , i know i'm a slut) he appeared wrapped only in a towel, and the 'impression' he left on the towel leave me no doubt as to his state of mind. believe me, there was no foreplay. it was wham, bang, bang again. we even did a spider-man stunt right at the wi dow sill. i'm more of a rice person but having potato for dessert is definitely one experience i intend to savour again, and again, and again.... :-) ps : missed the M.Wong saga. Actionboy - email me the details please.

03/27/98 09:07:44

Comments:

( note :- May Wong's rantings were deleted by BW ) okay.. Time Out. May, Wong, whoever you are, you shouldn't be here at all. Please do not corrupt your mind any further by reading our totally abominable, tragic, dirty, vulgar stories. We're sorry if we offend you. But heck, it is OUR playground and we kn w how to play the games here. If you feel wrong about it, then you shouldn't have veered into our territory.. Its so simple. Peace to you. And to the rest of you guys... smile and move on.. :) We should all just be happy with our lives coz the world would e nicer if there are more smiling people.. :) Peace!!

03/27/98 07:11:26

Comments:

Hi, just to update u on a cruzing spot I had read about somewhere b4. Since I was around there last nite, I thought why not check it out. So I went up, sure enough a few guys hanging around. I looked around saw noone particularly interesting so I started alking back. One guy came up and started groping me. I couldn't see him in the dark, so I moved away. I saw more guys coming up as I was going off. This place is a rise just next to Buona Vista MRT and is very easily accessible - which means that it is ve y easy for the cops to get there as well. I definitely don't recommend anyone to cruise there, but maybe if u want a quick one getting back home by MRT, u know where to get it

03/27/98 02:57:41

Name: Newguy My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: oral/69/masturbation Your Fav Body Type: slim,tall,cute

Your Nationality: local

Comments:

Hi guys,last night,I went to both the Katong park and Fort Beach.I was there from 8.30 to 9.30.As it was my first time there,I didn't know how to get to the beach and end up walking a half hour looking for it.Just as I walk in ( I follow someone in ) two uys started walking towards me, but I was just checking things out so I just walk past them.I didn't see anything interesting so I went to Katong Park.I arrived at 8.30 and sat there until 9.30.Guys started walking in at 9pm but I just sat there, there wa a few cute and muscular guys there but I didn't have the mood ( first time I didn't want to play ).Kinda quiet after 9.30 so I left.I wanted to say sorry for guys that took an interest in me ( but I figured that I'm only ave. looking ,maybe no one even b ther about me!! ).I'm slim chinese,20yo ,1.77m,65kg guy,any guys interested can mail me.I do prefer a bit older chinese,slim,tall,cute guys. Sorry theres nothing exciting about this message maybe if I got a nice experience i will post it.

03/27/98 02:16:50

Comments:

welcum to the club, @lex!! Heheh.. I have to say again that it was a great idea to have this page and Blowing_Wind deserves all that credit. Its not about wanting to be accepted, or promoting a particular lifestyle. Rather, I think this page allows us to hare and enjoy our lives, despite the 'badness' of it all. Peace! and Crroooooooooz on babes!!!!!

03/26/98 17:10:58

Name: @lex My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: lean and smooth Your Nationality: asian, what else?

Comments:

Kudos to the creator of this bulletin board! And to the contributors, thanks for your stories, experiences and tips. They always get me hard all the time. Anyway, the reason I'm writing here is because I read in one of the stories that the toilet in Sunte City is very active, so I decided to check it out myself. I went there this morning and took one of the cublicles. The one next to mine was already occupied. He was sitting on the can with his foot slightly inside my cubicle. I took this to be a signal s I started to stroke my cock and I could see from the reflection on the shiny wall that he was watching me intently. Soon enough, his hand was under the partition and started to caress my ankles. I took off my slacks and squatted next to the partition and he started to stroke my hard cock until I shot my wad on the toilet floor. After I cleaned up the jism, I dressed up and left the place with a contented smile on my face. Funny thing was, I never got to saw his face and I suppose that was a thrill in its lf as it was completely anonymous! Hope to see more contribution from you guys...

03/26/98 08:43:13

Comments:

03/26/98 06:44:07

Name: Derek My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: sex Your Fav Body Type: lean, muscular

Your Nationality: Occident

Comments:

Hi! Never thought Singapore is so sexexciting. Would like to know more about where to go in Singapore. E-mail me, if you want to chat.

03/26/98 00:57:21

Comments:

Happened at a swimming pool last nite. I had been there a last week, and was cruised outside by an attractive guy whom I had seen earlier. Since he had a companion, I only smiled at that time. But I did go back next day hoping to see him. Disappointment - but there was this other cute twinky, rather muscular guy, in the pool a few lanes away. Both of us stared hard at each other quite openly, but as is often the case, we ended up acting class with each other in the changing room. Well last nite he was ther again and both of us realized that we have to be more practical to make things work. So we introduced ourselves, quickly showered and met outside. Gawd, was he cute !!! That mischievous "come with me' look in his eyes was really driving me crazy!!! I was pleasantly surprised to know that he was driving. So I suggested we eat first, after which we drove off to quiet dark lane. We then got onto the back seat, chatting, hugging, fondling and caressing. Soon we were doing other things. We fell asleep briefly n each others arms, waking up to start a long passionate love-making session. Finally he dropped me off at 1:00 am

03/25/98 05:14:09

Your Fav Body Type: plumpish

Comments:

i had just returned to the office and if u all out there must know, i really need a good cold shower. notwithstanding today's hot weather, i shopped all the way into a hot # down at RC an hour ago. i was really minding my own business & browsing in one of the men's store when i realised that this bloke was downright staring at me all this while. i quickly checked my fly and found all to be in order. naturally puzzled, i returned him a weak smile and a shrug to 'bodily' asked 'what's up?' guess what, he act ally spoke in malay - must have thot dat i was one given my tan, wavy hair, what not. we converse a little in malay and cutting thru' the chase, he lead us to the toilet at the basement carpark and lady luck favoured us with a deserted loo. it was hot. it was stuffy. it was great. i tell u. the fact that he had a 18cm prick has got nothing to do with it. what an afternoon delight. looks like i have a lot to explain to my date this evening. oh well.

03/25/98 03:47:47

Name: george My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: anything

Your Fav Body Type: lean and muscular Your Nationality: Filipino

Comments:

It's nice that you have created such a thing, it really excites me and also at the same time relaxing. thanks

03/25/98 03:11:53

Comments:

sigh.. okay, I'm in one of them moods again. I was out exercising at the Stadium last evening and as usual there were a lot of action happening. I was in the showers when this really hot looking guy, whom I saw earlier at the track doing some crunches and push-ups, walked in. And yeah.. he was kinda drop dead good looking with a bod that were meant to be worshipped. But of course, I didn't dare do anything coz he's prolly too vain too. Although he did give me a lot of signals, such as leaving his door half opened for me to see, and occasionally stroking his pretty hot cock and looking at me with a slight smile. But somehow, I just can't make myself go for him. I guess it has to do with the really unbelievably good looks factor. Anyway, I showered and it was 't long before I went out too. And apparently, he was loitering outside,trying to make a call. He smiled at me and we exchanged a few words. It could've gone further.. but I decided that I should get going. And that was it. I might regret not exchanging n mbers.. but heck... the guy's too good looking. Also, as I was leaving the showers, another guy approached me and invited me to a gay party. He said there'll be over thirty people and lots of rooms, and plenty of sex to go around. Gosh.. it does shock me hat such things are happening in Singapore! But he said it'll be around 3 weeks' time, at a private bungalow. Anyway, I didn't feel like replying and told him to ask me again when the time is nearer. I have never been to any orgies before, though I've bee invited for quite a few. I dunno.. all the melancholia seems to be seeping in. I think it has to do with the fact that I actually miss the guy I met at ECP on Sunday (refer below). Sigh.. I guess this is what happens when you lose control of your emotion while cruising. Still, it wasn't that bad.. he called me last night and we talked for over two hours ;P We'll definitely be meeting up again, I guess... heheh.. will this be the end to my cruising daze? We'll see... :)

03/25/98 01:34:05

Comments:

Had taken the afternoon off on Monday, went to NgeeAnn City. I stepped into a toilet near the cosmetics counters, and a GORGEOUS guy just stepped out. Slightly tanned, longish hair held back from by sunglasses pulled up above the forehead, - looked vaguel familiar. Perhaps I had seen him in some TV ad ?? Even if I lust them I rarely go after such guys as they are too vain, but we did make some i-contact here. When I was at the urinals, I heard someone coming, and saw this guy walked past towards the wash asins. I went to wash my hands and saw him looking at me thru' the mirror, with a hint of a smile. I turned towards him, and he said 'hi'. I reciprocated, and he gestured towards the cubicles. I was a bit hesitant, coz I don't normally do it in toilets, b t I didn't want to miss this opportunity either. Anyway the place was also deserted. We got into some passionate kissing, which could have gone on and on and on, but this was not a safe place, so we quickly unbottoned our shirts, and dropped our trousers. Besides his good looks, he had a well-toned, absolutely flawless body, and now I saw that he was so well-endowed too - so deliciously suckable! Even though I was sure that he was there only be serviced, I was too happy to do anything for him. After he cum ed I was about to dress-up thinking its all over, when he surprised me by saying 'My turn now' and sucked me in turn !!! I am still wondering - was it real or was it all my imagination ???

03/24/98 12:24:49

Name: Chineseman My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Malesex

Your Fav Body Type: muscular Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

anybody, contact me

03/24/98 04:45:41

Name: THOMAS P. DUNLEAVY My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: MALES

Your Fav Body Type: SLIM Your Nationality: IRISH

Comments:

03/24/98 04:43:43

Name: THOMAS P. DUNLEAVY My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: MALES

Your Fav Body Type: SLIM Your Nationality: IRISH

Comments:

03/23/98 20:13:22

Name: caesar My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: china

Comments:

hello!!!I am a chinese boy!!!

03/23/98 02:08:56

Name: actionkid My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: a lil bit of thrill and lotsa spills! Your Fav Body Type: lean athletic

Comments:

Krrrrrkkk.. okay people! I've retuned my mind!! It was a hot sweaty Sunday yesterday and I decided that I simply HAD to go to the ECP for a good tan and maybe some lil bit of thrill.. ;) I reached the place at around 11.30am, not expecting it to be crowded so that I can have my space for some privacy. I walked towards the beach, the nearer end so that I needn't sweat too much nor get burnt unnecesarily. After finding a spot for myself, I laid out my mat and stripped till my undies. As i was doing that, anot er chap had decided to lay his stuffs just a coupla metres away from me. And both of us were mutually eyeing one another as we stripped into our strings. He had a nice bod.. lean muscular, athletic.. the sort that would turn me on and a tight pair of buns which makes me drool juz looking at it. From the corner of our eyes, we admired one another subtly, but neither made any move to start any hanky panky. Meanwhile, a lot of guys were wondering around the beach too. I could see a chap walking along the beac , and when he saw that pal of mine, he casually strolled over to his position and tried to fondle my pal's cock with his toes. Of course, my pal looked disgusted and simply closed his legs and gave a stare back. I was chuckling away coz juz a while ago, h was fondling his crotch for me to view..;P And just at that moment too, from the trees behind, an ang moh chap emerged and tried to catch my attention. He stood really really close and was clad in just a T-shirt and a towel round his waist. I could see t at he had a hard on. Anyway, I acted indifferent. Then, he suddenly took off his towel and showed me his donger in its full glory! Of course, for a while, I was stumped and found myself staring at it lustily. But, naaah.. I could see that my pal was prett distraught at the possibility of him losing me to this exhibitionistic ang moh chap..;P Heheh.. I could see him fidgeting. Anyway, I sorta looked at the ang moh guy and gave him an uninterested gesture. He understood and decided to go away... towards MY AL! And he did the same thing.. jerking his hard cock for my pal to see! It was my turn to worry now..;P But of course, nothing happened, and he finally went away, with his dick still standing hard. I wouldn't be surprised if he decided to hide in some bu hes somewhere. Anyway, after he went off, I decided that one of us has to make a move. So I packed up my stuffs and went over. I asked if it was fine for me to share his space, and he nodded and smiled. It was a nice afternoon thereafter. We tanned there nd chatted for an hour or so, rubbed tanning lotion and did a lil bit of fondling around. A lot of guys tried to get at us but, naaaaaah.. I dun do threesomes or orgies.. Anyway, I decided to be a lil bit possessive over my catch.. and he WAS a pretty goo catch.. ;) At around two, we both decided that we've had enuff sun. He wanted to go blading and asked if I wanted to join him. (He brought his along while I didn't bring mine.) So I told him to wait for me while I go home to collect my blades. And we spen the rest of the afternoon blading away... Then evening came.. and I couldn't resist inviting him over to my place. In the end, we rounded off the Sunday with 2 hours of hot, sweaty, passionate, physically exhausting, athletic, totally erotic sex... the P AK of the day.. ;) By the time we finished, it was waaay past dinner time, and we could only have supper together.