Male HQ

From Bw Archives 9 : 15 Apr-27apr'98

HendryTan

04/27/98 00:10:17

Name: ahboi

Comments:

we left the cafe on his bike and boy was that a ride or what. i guess he wanted to impress me with all these swerving and revving; a hint of the things to come later in the evening ? :-) i took the opportunity to hang on tight at his midrif with one palm ently resting right on top of his groin. not too soon, we arrived at his pad (a room in an old shophouse) and i was quite apprehensive about the lack of audio privacy (cos' i'm a screamer ok) when he assured me dat the other occupants will be back no earl er than 3.00am. guess that gives us 6 hrs to frolick ? we undressed in the dim light and started with slow, wet kissing. he was graceful despite his size. and that shows he's got lotsa practice. i kinda enjoyed the attention and allowed him to be in contr l. my hardened nipple ne'er felt better and while one was being sucked, the other was being kneaded. my hands moved towards his dick and found a pole that did not let me down. guess i was wrong to presume that big guys have short poles. his was to say the least bigger than mine, easily 17.0cm, my palm calibrator told me. i like this. my mind sort of travelled. and be4 i realised it, i felt a tickle, drip followed by warmth and opened my eyes to see that he had poured (yes pour) baby oil over my abs and che t. he oiled himself and lowered himself on top of me. i embraced him gladly, and started to tongue his 'koping'. he moaned and moved his lower torso in circular motion and adding pressure with each circle. i countered his movement and pressed upwards at t e same time, giving our pricks a nice warm grip. the swishing, wet smacking sound added to the intensity of the moment. time stopped. only grunts, moans, smacks. this went on like forever and we soon reached our point of no return. i shot first and he rus ed to follow suit. he suddenly lifted himself and shot his come all over me. and i do mean all over. apparently, he had a big load to unload. i was getting up to wash, when he restrained me from doing so, and proceed to embrace me with a gentle hug, with oft, small kisses. we watched tv in the spoon position and i can feel his gentle breathing on my neck. yum yum. and can u blame me for making a date to see him tonite ? *winK*

04/26/98 15:37:45

Name: actionkid

Comments:

Hmm... the articles here are beginning to get more elaborate, huh? Well.. no matter.. as long as they're HOT, I dun mind.. ;) Eh, X-men... I agree that it is not wise to get emotionally involved with bisexuals, straights and attached guys. But sometimes, t ings happen. If you're careful about it and remain aware of what you're doing, I dun see anything wrong with having sex with them. Hey.. sex is sex... it is just bodily pleasure..;P I guess with a high libido, we should just train ourselves to separate SE with LOVE. ahboi... hey, how come I still haven't dapat you one??? You seem to be everywhere, and always out for the hunt..;P

04/26/98 14:43:03

Name: james My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: fxxk and Suck

Your Fav Body Type: Tall/Lean/Tonned Your Nationality: Chinese Singaporean

Comments:

**** EDITING BY Blowing_Wind, BW **** Someone emailed to say that this story from James is copied from http://library.gaycafe.com/nifty/ I am not against posting such stories but I do not want to duplicate the excellent services that others already provided so I cut it out. If anybody is interested, it's kept for reference in Rejected postings

04/26/98 14:35:32

Name: simon My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: fxxk and Suck

Your Fav Body Type: Tall/Lean/Tonned Your Nationality: Chinese Singaporean

Comments:

**** EDITING BY Blowing_Wind, BW **** See above

04/26/98 14:15:01

Comments:

hi all, i'm sending this (quickie) note from a cybercafe and wanted u guys to know that the moment i sign off, i'm gonna leave the cafe with this cute chubby # i've just 'dapat' at the cafe. i've sent him to get a latte so that i can drop this note. oh go h, he's sending me "mata-signals". my, my, wait till i get my hand and mouth on him. tell u guys more tomorrow. over + out.

04/26/98 04:03:25

Name: X-man My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Everything

Your Fav Body Type: tone to muscular

Comments:

There are 3 types of guy you don't get involved with, 1)Straight 2)Bisexual 3)Attached. I agree that sex with them is ok but what happened if you enjoy the sex to the extend you get emotionally involved. We are humans afterall, creatures with emotion.

04/25/98 20:44:43

Name: SkyHigh My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: No Comments

Your Fav Body Type: As long you're not ET Your Nationality: Heavenly Creatures

Comments:

It's me again....hope I'm not abusing it. Recently I met this guy thru IRC who's Bisexual. He has a GF and they have been together for 4 yrs. He said he's happy being Bi - can anyone ever be happy being Bi?? He kind of like me alot and wanted to meet often. Seriously, I do not want to get too serious with anyone who's not too sure where he's heading. I like him but I think I should control my feeling for him. Well...I think it's a sad ending for sure if we fall in love *hahahaha*

Anyway...if you guys are Bi/Confused....DON'T!! It's a pleasure to have a straight or Bi guy for sex but NEVER a relationship.

04/25/98 20:29:58

Name: SkyHigh

My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me

Comments:

04/25/98 20:12:11

Name: SkyHigh My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: No Comments

Your Fav Body Type: As long you're not ET Your Nationality: Heavenly Creatures

Comments:

Wow...this is really cool. Anyway, haven't thought of anything to share with you guys yet. Would love to receive emails from you all.

04/25/98 19:33:50

Comments:

04/25/98 16:13:01

Name: Nick My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: oral

Your Fav Body Type: lean Your Nationality: Sing

Comments:

I am a married man who stays in Hougang. I used to jog at Punggol Park (off Punggol Road and Hougang Ave 8). I think this place has the potential. Anyone, below 35 yr old, wants to meet me there, please email me.

04/25/98 16:10:28

Name: Nick My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: lean Your Nationality: Sing

Comments:

I am a married man who stays in Hougang. I used to jog at Punggol Park (off Punggol Road and Hougang Ave 8). I think this place has the potential. Anyone (<35 year old) interested to meet me there, please email me.

04/25/98 15:19:41

Name: jeff

Comments:

i was at suntec city just now..... the toilet not very cruisy but then there are some PLUs there.... i saw this guy with a very nice looking dick....his dick is long, thick and uncut, it is also very hot.... he sucked me out in a cubicle and there was ano her guy who stood guard for us voluntarily.... that was so nice of him!!

04/25/98 15:19:29

Comments:

i was at suntec city just now..... the toilet not very cruisy but then there are some PLUs there.... i saw this guy with a very nice looking dick....his dick is long, thick and uncut, it is also very hot.... he sucked me out in a cubicle and there was ano her guy who stood guard for us voluntarily.... that was so nice of him!!

04/25/98 09:38:26

Comments:

heheh.. of course you guys can have my shoulder to lean on.. and I dun think I'd mind at all if you incline further down either *wink*. But seriously, I'm quite willing to talk or chat with anyone who needs some company... Hey @lex, you go get em, man!! H pe you have a slurping hot time there and dun forget to give us the details..;P Hmm.. you sound like quite a worthwhile investment, ahboi.. freehold or 99yr lease! I want! Anyway, we should just look out for one another.. and yeah.. sure thing, if i DO he r of any other orgy, I'll keep you all posted... that pal of mine organises it once a year, but I do think there are others who hold it more frequently....

04/25/98 06:08:50

Comments:

dear people..... before the issue blows again.... this is what happens.....another girl (not that one) mailed me after reading this homepage!! she asked me about being gay.... and i don't hate women.... i kinda love women! they are special and different f om guys..... they can give something that guys can't.... like actionkid says..... so, actionkid, you are not alone......just happens that i love and enjoy guys much more........ahboi, you sure you are on lease?? :) i wanna rent!! hee....hee......

04/25/98 04:44:04

Comments:

billy, or any of u guys for the matter, can have my shoulder anytime. But is that all u need from me ? :( i do swear dat my other anatomical parts holds more promise, if not more. *winK*. and i'm open to lease or freehold. hahahah. BTW jeff, i don't thin its guy-hate-girl-turn-gay issue. if so, then those guys who prefer 'big' girls over svelte girls are also to be categorised as girl-hater ? being gay is merely a sexual orientation. some guys are just turned on by guys. nothing more. there's no devious onspiracy nor hidden agenda, eg gender battle, blah blah blah. one of my better buddies happen to be a femme. and no, she's not butch. and is there really a need to know why and how we had become who we are ? would this knowledge help us become "better" o worse, "normal"? i don't think so. all these questions we asked is best left unanswered since no one will become the wiser for it. and yep, i'm now going out to hunt. wish me luck. why ? so u'll have something tingling to read ? :-)

04/25/98 02:53:57

Name: @lex

Comments:

Hi actionkid! Your story about the fun you had in that chalet was really exciting! I wish I had the same opportunity. To my luck, I was chatting with this guy the other day and guess what? He invited me to a "get together" of fun and excitement next weekend! I can't ev n begin to tell you how excited I am. Tell you mre about it after it happens. Stay Happy!

04/25/98 02:33:49

Comments:

04/25/98 01:55:36

Comments:

Well, jeff... that girl shoulda been more constructive with her posting to begin with... if she keeps on being so impulsive and defensive, then it shouldn't be a wonder why we dun like girls.. what with their PMS, over-sensitivity, overly dramatic nature, etc... But honestly speaking, I personally like girls. I like them becoz they tend to be better listeners and well, I like the softness that they exude.. It is not really a physical or emotional softness.. but rather, the general feeling of comfort when y u're with them. Of course, I may be alone in this page who feels that way. But.. yeah.. I dun think it is really about us hating girls.. Rather, we choose, or we are 'born', to prefer guys more. None of us ever ask to be this way, but we are what we are.. and I think we should be entitled to be WHO we are. I think girls should keep in mind that we are NOT in an easy territory and in our world, only the fittest will survive. There's a lot of pain,guilt, unfulfilled obligations, anguish, insults, inner confl cts, unsatisfied desires, unrequited love, etc in our world. But we simply have to live. If only the rest of the people can understand that... but, well, neither do we need sympathy. We just need to be accepted.

04/24/98 17:30:49

Comments:

04/24/98 16:57:03

Comments:

mmmm guys, still remember the girl who almost screwed up this homepage sometime ago?.....some one mailed me and it turns out that girls seems to be very interested in why guys don't like them..... hmm... this girl mailed me and asked me about being gay... . what's your views, if any.......that is.....

04/24/98 14:02:54

Name: discoverkid My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

Hey actionkid, since when did I mentioned that you and ahboi are on sale!!! But I think you don't mind giving our dear billy a shoulder to cry on rite. Sometime, we can say all what we wanted to console a despondent guy but I guess action is louder than words and if we can give him some comfort why not!! Billy, you can have my shoulder if you need one and I don't mind you wetting it. Hey, actionkid, I knew you will do it too won't you. Anyway, I'm not here advocating false hope or anything but what makes you so sure that you won't have that special feeling for our billy when you see him. I believe in chemistry and I do believe that ove is contagious also. So, please don't challenge the unknow....

04/24/98 13:18:47

Comments:

hey actionkid.... you didn't ask for mine..... if you did, think i will go if you call me.... :) by the way, anyone with stories can mail me to exchange?

04/24/98 01:23:46

Comments:

Hallelujah! My machine is fixed!! For those of you who sent me emails and didn't get a reply.. I apologise profusely. Sorry mateys.. will try my best to clear the backlog..;P Anyway, jeff.. to be frank, I'm kinda worried that I might get addicted to all t is damn orgies! My mind is still thinking about it now! Anyway, the guys who invited me to these orgies are people I met at the Stadium, mainly.. and some are people whom I met at the pools. There are also some net guys who'd email me and invite me for th ir parties. However, I'm usually very careful and would only go if I can be certain that the crowd are people who practise discretion, preferably those whom I would unlikely know, etc. Actually, I was desperately looking for a companion to go to that part with.. instead of being alone. But, well.. none of you wanted to share numbers..;P how to contact..? Anyway, it turned out fine. And, hey... discoverkid.. you made ahboi and me sound like a meat in the market!! Just for the record, we're NOT for sale and neither are we the sort to be used as THE hope for a better tomorrow. ;P On a more serious note.. love can take many different forms. There is nothing wrong in loving a friend. Maybe you might wanna start with that, Billy... On a lighter note... I think t is page is doing amazingly well in getting ideas and information across, doncha think? long live the page!

04/23/98 15:31:30

Name: jeff My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: tan, lean, athletic Your Nationality: sin

Comments:

billy..... you have a though choice, just hoped that whaever you choose, you will be happy. frankly though, i still think that being just as a concerned good friend is the best choice. oh actionkid, thanks.... will find a day to go down and try my luck... anyway how the hell did you know people who invites people to orgies!! :) i had some orgies before and they are damnned sexciting with all the sucking, licking and kissing..... wanted to go for one again.... heh heh.....

04/23/98 14:10:38

Your Fav Sextivity: oral Your Fav Body Type: lean

Comments:

Dear Billy You have all the right to love a person. If you really love him that much, show him your love!! It is up to him to decide whether to accept or not but at least you have done your part and the ball has passed to him and let see how he handles the ball!! Sometime 'Short pain is better than long pain" as the chinese saying goes!! If you can't get him then please pack up and go, find another life and kept going. It is not the end of the world, at least you still have action kid and ahboi to choose rite!! (ha,,,ha)

04/23/98 08:19:41

Comments:

Sometimes, the truth can make or break a relationship. I agree with what ahboi said.. yeah.. it is always better to confront your fears and overcome it once and for all instead of holding it inside. Sometimes, it hurts, despite all the attempts of trying o keep it as a friendship. I had a similar experience. But the problem with it was that we were BOTH totally straight and neither of us wanted to say anything about it. He had a gf... but he was extremely close to me. He broke up with his gf after three m nths of knowing me, and it made me feel a lot of guilt, and made me even more wary, though he didn't give me any real reason to the break up. Still... neither of us wanted to admit anything. I suppose we were too afraid to accept the truth.. and what may ome out of it. I know I was afraid.. I can't picture myself leading a totally gay life. Thus, it was one missed opportunity which, in a way, resulted in me being the way i am now. Then again, noone can ever predict what could happen thereafter. He might t rn aggressive, or humiliated, or egotistical, and worse, he might change his opinion of you. Ultimately, you should know your friend best, and if you think he is reasonable enough to understand, than you might want to try the confrontational approach. I w sn't as fortunate, or perhaps, I was too cautious. You do have that choice. But it is up to your discretion to do it. Man, I do feel your frustration and anguish, and well... I sure hope you get through this phase in one piece and will continue to go thro gh life with the same zest and passion as before, if not more. Love makes the world go round.. it'd be a loss if our world stops just because of one incident. You take care, Billy...

04/23/98 00:03:00

Comments:

dear billy - matters of the heart cannot be solved with ways of the brain. just like sex equals love not, and vice versa. at best they compliment, at worst, they co-exist. from your account, it seemed that your love is one-sided and that the guy have no i kling of your feelings toward him. this will never work. my humble opinion ? if i were u, there are 2 options to consider - (a) do as what actionkid suggested and remain the next best thing; ie a friend, or (b) take the risk and tell him the truth. and it will be no surprise as to which i personally prefer. then again, i'm not you . yep, its a rough situation, but take hear. this one u fail, next one u won't. and there is always a next one. separately, it does not matter if the guy is gay or not. unrequite love hurts. period. but u had taken the first important step by talking about it. my best wishes. :-)

04/22/98 18:05:41

Comments:

Billy... being in love with a straight man must be the hardest thing to happen. If there's no way of the guy turning gay, then I think you should let him go and spare yourself the anguish and pain that comes with love unrequited. On the one hand, it is go d to love someone.. but on the flip side, it is not good to love someone unattainable. Try your best to treat him as a friend and care for him as you would a friend... and once you let that loving feeling go, hopefully, you will find another person... the right person who will return you your love. All the best, mate! Oh, jeff.. about that SC thing... you should check out the 3rd floor one, afternoon to late evening.

04/22/98 17:56:01

Comments:

ohmanohmanohmanohman!!!! I think it is time for me to lie low and get out of this cruising thing for a while *hic* ;P I went for my first orgy tonight.. it's almost 2am and I'm still recovering from the adrenaline rush..*blush* Man.. i never thought I'd p uck up the courage to check out one of these stuffs, and I guess curiosity overwhelmed me tonight.. ;) This was one of the numerous invitations that I've recieved but the first time that I actually turned up for, coz the host assured me that the guys there are all people whom he met/picked up and they're all young, professional, discreet and generally attractive :) )) Anyway, it was held at one of those chalets at Changi, secluded and very private.. hence, I decded to risk it once and for all. And it was QUI E an EXPERIENCE!!! For one thing, that pal of mine was right.. the guys there ARE generally above average.. and they're not the groupie sort.. basically private individuals who just want to have some discreet fun. When I came, there were already around te of them.. and we were casually introduced, had some chit-chat. I could feel some of the guys sizing me up and giving me glances (of course.. it could be my imagination.. :) ).... By 10pm, the number swelled to nearly 20.. I could recognise some of the guys as being fellow cruisers at the Stadium.. Once the number was reached, the lights were all switched off, and we were all handed towels and told to strip. That was where all the fun began! It didn't take long for someone to actually grab my hand and lead e to the nearest bed! And he immediately gave me one of the best blow I've ever gotten!! The others soon started to surround us.. they were still kinda shy and were waiting for sumthing to happen anyway.. and since my partner and I DID happen.. they were ll trying to join in... I could feel people caressing my legs.. and some were nibbling at my nipples and licking all over my bod. I was kinda 'blown' away!!*hic* anyway... people kept piling onto us.. till there were almost 8 of us on that bed, doing all orts of position and stuffs.. sucking, being sucked, licking, frenching! It was dark and I couldn't really see who the hell were there... all I know was that there were a lot of cocks! I also know that the rest were also doing stuffs in the next door room and the showers. Man... all the moaning and groaning and writhing warm bodies sure as hell created an electrifying feel! It was electric and I got extremely hard and sweaty.. hands were everywhere.. and everyone was trying to suck off one another's cocks. I had two guys licking me up at the same time. I came, together with a number of them, and shot loads after almost an hour of heavy foreplay and cocksucking.. i only managed to rest for a while.. before another chap tried to get me hard again!!!... And th n, a second round occurred! I felt quite ravaged actually. Sheesh!!! All I had to do was lie there!! Man.. in a span of three hours.. i came thrice!! Felt totally dried up!!... and before I left, a lot of guys tried to get my number (dunno for waaaat??!!) . but, man... this is just gonna be a one-off thing. I doubt I'll do it again.. Nope.. my curiosity has been satisfied, and I'll stop there.. just another experience collected.. but.. man, it was one helluva fxxking sucking ACTION!!!! FREAKING HOT!!!

04/22/98 11:42:23

Name: Billy

Comments:

Has anybody been in love with a straight before? I've been secretly in love with him but everytime I see him with his girl, my heart sank. How to cope with such situations? If he finds out that I'm after him, he'll leave me, if not, I just can't stop thinking of him every moment. Help!!!!

04/21/98 23:52:08

Comments:

well, if only they cum as good as they look. in a nutshell, my tgif-date didnt't turn out to be as uplifting as hoped. not only did he turned up late for our appt, he came in the same outfit as the day be4. hate to sound superficial but this rehash of rag dampened much of the heat emanating from me. the 'look' still did its trick for me but wearing the same outfit twice in a row ? back-2-back ? yucks. and i'll also just leave out the disastrous kamasutra-isque fumbles we had. from now, i'll just stick to ure 'take it there and then' routine the next time. dating seems so dated these days. oh well. perhaps a better next time. blah blah blah. sori to let u guys down. :(

04/21/98 15:58:04

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: being sucked

Your Fav Body Type: tan, slim, athletic Your Nationality: sin

Comments:

so, it is suntec..... hmm..... now, which of the many toilets izzit huh? hmm.... how cum i neber get any action there B4 hah?? *sigh* must have been there at the wrong time...... well.... here's my share of the stories.... hope that it is juicy enuf for you all..... this happened about 1 yr ago. i was at delta when i was horny and wanted some fun..... i was standing at the urinal when a chinese man come to me and looks like he was very interested.... i ignored him and went to the showers to cool down.... then i reali e that he was staring at me taking the shower.! i decided to tease him and caress myself infront of him.... he just watched and later showered and changed but he still kept looking! after a while, a cute looking chinese guy went over to him and they talked and then they left the changing room.... as i didn't see anymore action, i left the place disappointed but nce i was out of the changing room, the two guys came to me and ask if i anted to join them at their place!! i agreed and later found out that they are ABCs who are here for business and R&R...... at their hotel room, we stripped and there was alot of sucking, jerking, spanking...... ok, ok..... that happened a year ago so, i lost some detail.... but hey i tried!!

04/21/98 10:42:03

Comments:

Jeff... I did mean SC.. and X-men is right. Its one of those up and cumming *grin* croozing places which is fast gaining popularity. I'm kinda busy right now, but you can bet that I've got quite a bit of cruising stories to share and will be sending em in soon!! Peace!!!

04/20/98 23:18:17

Name: X-man My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Anything Your Fav Body Type: well toned

Your Nationality: Singapore

Comments:

I thought SC means Suntec City, is it not? Anyway, well kept site i must say. Keep it up

04/20/98 17:37:32

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: tan, slim, athletic

Your Nationality: sing

Comments:

err.... read the past archives... think it is CS and not SC, is it not, actionkid?? anyway, i have not been cruising this few weeks but will post any hot stories that will happen later.... that is if i wanted to cruise again... where is the hottest place to cruise nowadays huh??

04/18/98 18:18:17

Name: boywonder22 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: oral, getting rimmed,

Your Fav Body Type: lean swimmer bod Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

er. where is SC? duh!

04/18/98 15:11:40

Name: keith My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: oral, anal rim

Your Fav Body Type: beefy(22-32) Your Nationality: chn sg

Comments:

hi all' just to share me lusty xperiences, swimming is my fav sports coz one thing u get to work out while masking your cruising acts... that day i went for a swim..nice sunny weather. As usual the pool was filled with hunks n also the toilet too.... Anyway did my laps....didn't notice much til i went to bathe n change.... saw people walking around n staring...giving those horny signals! started soaping myself then notice one cute guy with nice bods gving me the looks....smile to him n he smiled but i change n left the pool...only to find him waiting outside...we walked to a nearby toilet instead n started hugging n kissing but not french ..of cox he did blew n i did for him...til he bend down....i got the signal n whipped out my condom n fingered his ass.....then pushed in to his tight ass hole...wasn't eugh..so we did another position facing each other....we were quite close n my body wa rubbing his dick...it felt good...coz made me feel like a man! As i fxxked i felt good n started fxxking harding n rubbing his dick til...both of us came.....wow..never xpected fxxking to be that good!

04/18/98 14:50:36

Your Fav Body Type: slim, lean, tan, atheletic (sp?)

Comments:

wow! that was some action for actionkid!! had similar experiences before but the guy didn't put a rubber on me and i refused to let him play.... it is just not safe! think i will make a trip down to SC soon..... ;p

04/18/98 06:21:47

Comments:

04/17/98 01:37:08

Comments:

hey hey Singuy.. welcum back to club! I just hope you're not getting all hung up over the horny hunks of the west coast.. at least not to the extent of not wanting to share your hornilicious sexcapades!!!!..;P

04/16/98 21:42:52

Name: SinGuy

Comments:

Hey guys! This is just a quick note to say hi from California (Yeah, San Francisco and West Hollywood ( THE REAL ONE) !!!

04/16/98 16:03:22

Comments:

I have to say that this was prolly one of my most bizarre cubicle experience ever! I was heading towards an after lunch meeting near SC and I decided that since i had time after lunch, i might as well take a walk towards the infamous 'Millo's' toilet. And well... I could sense some raw lust emanating from the last cubicle which happened to be occupied. Thus, I went over to the one next to it and sat down.. Within seconds, I could see the feet tapping, followed by a head peering under the cubicle to take a ook at me. It was a youngish chinese chap... with an executive shoe (that's all he had on!! *grin*). Anyway, I was getting kinda lusty myself, and didn't resist when he started feeling around my ankle, massaging my legs gently, moving higher till he touch d my balls. And he didn't stop there.. he grasped at my dick and tried to get me to thrust it below the partition! Damnit.. he was tugging at it and it was beginning to hurt! After a quick check, I decided there was noone and hence.. did what he 'commande ' me to do. I thrusted my pelvis under the partition, and immediately i was engulfed! He licked me and slobbered all over me! And he beckoned me to thrust my hips further into his cubicle.. Next thing I knew, he put a piece of rubber on my dick and stuck t into his ass! Man... I was too stunned to react, and it did feel as though I was being raped!! *duh*;P Yep.. he 'sat' on me and made me do IT to him till I came. I shot loads (into the condom, of course) while he also shot quite a bit and spilled all ov r the floor... Sheesh... as soon as I came, I immediately retracted and did a quick washing up, wiped the floor and got out of the cubicle. It was quite a head-spinning experience and it all happened in a span of ten minutes. It was definitely against my sual principle to zoom so quickly into all that action..but, man.. that was one horny bugger! He must've waited real long in there!!! I did a get a glimpse of him before I went down the escalator though... and he was actually quite above average looking, hough not particularly well-built. I recognised him from his shoes..;P Anyway, I had a blushing gawkish stunned look on my face for the rest of the afternoon..;} I just hoped noone noticed it..;P

04/16/98 15:09:36

Your Fav Sextivity: oral Your Fav Body Type: lean

Your Nationality: s'pore

Comments:

After reading the postings for so long, I guess I should do some contributions toward it in the hope that it will add more 'life' to this posting.. I was dated out by one of my net friend, whom we have been exchanging feelings for quite some time. When we met I found out that he was as charming as I used to thought but nevertheless he is cute. We get to a coffee shop and chat, during chating I could see that his eyes is doing the roaming and he was sending 'signal' to me in no time and I know that he wanted it. We went out and headed towards a dark and secluded spot and immediately he springs into action and his mouth and hands were all over me and of course I reciprocrated. Man, he has a great dick and great body.. We eeee ahhh(not so loud) and later shoot our load at each other..... It's fun, raw and exciting. Keep you guys posted with future actions

04/16/98 10:27:41

Name: james My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: oral, fxxk,rim

Your Fav Body Type: tall athetlic Your Nationality: Chinese

Comments:

Hi there, if u want sensational physical pleasure�read on��.. Imagine the scenario below: You've been thinking about sex all day�. Ass's been aching, wanting to get fxxk badly�but where to locate a willing party? You take a shower scrubbing your body clean and smooth�then after you towel yourself down�you decide to go naked as there is no one t home�u sit on a chair inserting your finger into your ass hole playing and circling it, making it loose and wet��. Email me and I'll turn up in half an hour�. I lie on your bed after I've been led to your bedroom. You take off my shirt and kiss my nipples, next you unbuckle me and pull down my pants revealing my black briefs. My cock's very hard and you can see the contour of it. You strip my underwear and now 'm completely nude. My cock's waiting to be sucked�you engulf the entire shaft in your moist mouth and start stroking�. up and down�up and down�I moan in pleasure�then you start to lick my big fat balls�..also smelling my inner thighs�kind of saltiest but the manly taste drives you crazy�.next you indulge in licking my bushy public hair�smelling it and kissing it. All the while my eyes are closed and my hands are locked behind my head enjoying every minute of this fantasy. Next you turn you around with my tummy flat on the mattress�.my ass cheeks are so tight and smooth�You part my ass to glance at my crack�.quite hairy there you know I've never been licked there�..you're gonna do it now�You part my ass hole further apart a d start licking it fiercely�I almost die because it feels so good. You lick my ass hole and at the same time pinch my nipples slightly. You tongue my butt deeper and deeper until I almost wanna cum and you stop. You know I wanna fxxk me �.you undress�..I tart to play with your nipples and fondle them�..sucking them lightly at first then bitting them real hard�you moan and cry out in pain but this only excites me further. I continue to bite your nipples and you just go screaming away in estacy!!! Next I li k your ass hole to prepare for my grand entry�..licking and fingering it to loosen it�.you moan and struggle like a slut in bed. You say all kinds of dirty things to excite me. You beg me to fxxk you because your ass hole's very itchy now. Just then my brother walked into the room and he's in a great shock to see the commotion. I freaked out not knowing how to explain. My brother's a real stud, hunky and he's the dream of all gays. He's also very straight and I don't think he can accept all this nonsence. But you saved the day. You plunged at him and before he knew it�you've pulled down his shorts and start sucking him fiercely.He was confused!!! But being a horny person, he was spotted with a hard on almost immediately. I thought what the h ck and start to lick his ass hole. With two parties sucking and licking him, he cum just a while later. You swallowed every single drop. He laid there panting�. Now I put on a condom and spread your hole. It's tight and I have to use force to be able to fxxk you. Finally I enter me and start bumping away�.I went on fxxking you for a whole 15 minutes until your hole is really sore and you beg me to cum. But you do 't want me to cum in your hole but wanna drink and swallow all my cum. I agreed and start to face fxxk you in a rhythmic style�you can feel my cock's hair brushing your face�..then I gave one final push and shoot my load into your mouth. My brother next s t on your face with his ass hole right in your mouth and you start rimming him. I suck your cock and you finally cum. Is that the end? No you get so horny and ask to be tied up and gang raped. My brother called his few straight friends over and it became n orgy never to be forgotton. You were fxxked at the ass, blowing three guys, taking three cocks at the same time. Two guys were also sucking your cock and tits�� Find the above intriguing? I'm Chinese/185cm/78kg/chest 40inches/waist 33inches/intelligent and sexy/very straight looking/horny all the time �.. Discretion assured as I need it from you too. Hear from you

04/16/98 07:37:06

Comments:

was waiting along with a group of people at the (office) lift on the ground level when i saw him walking towards me (us?). gosh. that silhouette and swagger. yummy. i mean he's the exact 'exec' type that never fail to give me a boner. he looked glad to ha e not missed the ride while i was glad to just look at his (ahem) bod and fantasise all the things i wanna do to it. :-) soon, the lift arrived and almost all at once, all kinds of bodies squeezed and wheezed into the (lift) cubicle. as i was quite close o the door, i was kinda pushed into it first and i seized the opportunity to take the left corner. my dream boat was first positioned to my right but ended up very close in front of me when the final movement of bodies stopped, having thru' body vibes agr ed that the number / comfort ratio of the ride had been reached. needless to say, i have no complaints with my place and contd with my fantasy. and he smelled nice. kenzo pour homme, i think. we soon passed 4th floor and was reaching 5th when it happened i felt a (uncertain) pressure on my groin and chest (yep, no tummy). he had leaned back, but was clearly not doing so to look at the floor indicator. hmmmm. so, i nudged forward and found that the reciprocal push backwards by him did not decrease. ok, no we are talking. i wud had cum if he not got off at 12th. i quickly exited at 13th. when i walked down to 12th, he was waiting for me, with a smile. that slut. he read me so well. i was a little red, and felt slightly underhand, but what the heck. both my heads were pounding. we kinda yakked but was uncertain whether to do it there and then. i mean i'm still recovering from last evening :) i was glad when he accepted my suggestion to meet tomorrow. tgif.

04/16/98 03:42:59

Comments:

damnit... juz as I was about to get to the story, my monitor conked out on me! It started smoking and smelling of burnt rubber..;( Talk about steaming sizzling hot. action.. bleeurgh! Anyway, I'm computerless for a few days now, and can only borrow my fri nd's machine for a while.. so I doubt I'll be posting much. Aaaaanyway.. gee.. seems like you had a pretty hot time, ahboi..:)Good for ya!! And would you believe it? An old pal of mine.. someone whom I used to have a love-hate, homo-yet-mutual-denial, re l close relationship with back in University, suddenly called me and asked if I wanna go out this weekend. I mean... we nearly became an item, if not for the fact that neither of us wanted to declare our 'love' and concern for each other back then.. coz w were both freaking 'straight'. Anyway... it was one of those missed opportunities which gotten out of hand.. (he distanced himself, while I got attached to a girl..) But, well... it's kewl that he still wanna meet up. I dunno what's gonna happen, but we' l wait and see.. ;) He's a good looking stud.. and a former rugby captain.. :) hehehe... it does turn me on, in a way.. but I'll prolly let him call the shots... wouldn't wanna look like a slut in front of an old pal.. :P ~ Hey, ahboi... we'll see what we can arrange about our rendezvous... Though I may be animalistic and primal in my instincts, I can also be the intellectual conversationalist... ahem. Maybe we'll exchange emails first...... Peace!!

04/16/98 00:51:15

Comments:

finally, we (my ex-comrade and moi) went out for dinner last evening. prior to this, i was filled with anxiety since i wasn't certain as to what will come out of the dinner date. i suspected that i wanted to chew more than grub, but was not sure what he w nted. so, when he turned up in a white T / denims with torn sneakers, i somehow knew the evening will turn out well. i can distinctively see the bulge, u see. *winK*. and i knew his anatomy is not quite this calibre. not all the time at least. anyway, we ad a decent meat, i mean meal, and a great conversation. and he had not lose his sense of humour. i mean i was so turned on. aaargggggghhhhh. can't wait to get dinner over and mmmmmmppphhhhh. u can say the evening was charged (yep, to his Amex) and we pro eeded to his place for a nightcap. at least that was the title of the invitation. anyway. i make no bones about my turn on and he reciprocrated by messing me up. it was tribal sex at its most primal. wow. i will not bore u with the nitty gritty details. s ffice to say that i'm paying for it now with an aching torso, some parts more than others. :) separately, a quick thanx to all u guys who send me such nice mail (except for the 2 nasty ones, boo to u 2 !). and actionkid, tea sounds marvellous. altho' i su pect 'sumthin' seems more promising. *winK*. hahhaha. mail me date/time.

04/14/98 11:51:00

Name: Tony My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Body Type: Uniform Guys Your Nationality: Singaproean

Comments:

To Copral/Dan It looks you guys share my liking for uniform men. Why not email me with your fantasies? I'll be waiting for your email! P.S. Other guys who are into uniform fetish are also welcome to email me with their thoughts/ fetish suggestions

04/14/98 02:31:06

Comments:

Let us all lighten things up a bit.. brand new morning, brand new lease of life!! It was a busy evening yesterday at the stadium. When I arrived, the lights in the showers were dimmed and it seemed like one of them dark rooms that stank of lust and debauc ery. Anyway, I wanted some light, so that I could change in peace. As soon as I turned on the lights, there was a huge scrambling sound.. obviously, some guys WERE having fun in there..;P Aaaaanyway, I changed quickly, left and switched off the lights aga n before proceeding to do my 5k run. After my run, I came back to shower. I saw this good looking hunk whom I've cruised before some time back and had a nice sizzling shower together once. He smiled at me but as there were a few others around, he didn't m ke any advances. Neither did I, coz I was still panting and sweating buckets.. and feeling totally unsexy. There were the usual guys there.. the hunk, the skinny pup, the horny old dude and an indian stud... and myself, of course. The hunk, I know ( :P *yum yum*), and he is HOT. The skinny pup.. well, he's made advances on me many times, and dropped pieces of paper with his contact no into my bag several times. (If you're reading this, I'm sorry mate, but it just does not feel right somehow..) The horny old ude.. well, he's kinky and slobbering wet. As for the Indian stud.. hmm.. quite delicious looking ;P But he was too direct.. he kept standing at the urinals totally naked and was jerking his cock for my viewing. AS I cooled down and prepared for my shower . other characters came and went. There was this guy all dressed in office garb loitering and trying to catch glimpses of naked flesh. And there was this Malay well-built chap with a huge donger (and whom I've cruised before from someplace else). And then there was this guy whom I recognised as being a fellow OCS mate back in the army.... sheesh!! The stage has been set, and the players have come on... (but damn, I've got to go.. will continue later.. ;) )

PS, lix, I will try and make this whole thing wel balanced. Please trust me that this thing DID happen.. anyone who were there is welcome to vouch for me....