Male HQ

Nude Artist

Alain T

bosco is hot.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest imseeker

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/entertainment/view/1135727/1/.html

HONG KONG: Hong Kong actor-singer Bosco Wong was photographed lounging around in the buff at home by Hong Kong paparazzi on Friday last week, reported Hong Kong media.

Wong became furious when censored nude photos of himself at home were splashed across the covers of some Hong Kong tabloids earlier this week, and spoke out against the paparazzi on Thursday.

"Of course I am unhappy.

"As a celebrity, already expected that will have no privacy, but [the nude photos were taken] in my bedroom. This is way beyond my limit," Wong told reporters.

He explained that he usually did not draw the curtains as he preferred to let sunlight into his apartment and had a habit of not wearing clothes just after showering.

This inadvertently gave the paparazzi a chance to snap photos of him naked.

The photos also showed Wong's rumoured girlfriend Myolie Wu, who recently moved into the apartment above his, visiting his home and sharing meals with him.

The pair was photographed kissing deeply on a few occasions as well.

On Thursday, Hong Kong television giant TVB issued a statement condemning the actions of these paparazzi and the tabloids they worked for.

"Photographing our artistes when they are in their homes, in their rooms no less, is immoral and violates their right to privacy.

"We (TVB) condemn these acts and appeal to the media to observe reporting ethics and standards," said TVB in a statement, adding that the company and its artistes reserved the right to seek legal redress.

Wong's colleagues have since rallied around him and showed their support by condemning the tabloids.

"Taking photographs on the sly, fabricating stories, all the tactics used for the sake of attracting readers and increasing sales.

"[The tabloids] can't always use 'press freedom' as an excuse!" said Hong Kong actress-singer Fala Chen on her micro blog Friday.

Hong Kong actress Yo Yo Chen, who had recently fell victim to paparazzi herself – they photographed her behaving intimately with actor Vincent Wong at the latter's home – also sympathized with Bosco Wong.

Chen, who likened her own brush with the paparazzi to "being raped", urged Wong on Thursday to sue the tabloids responsible.

-CNA/gl

If he was in Singapore, he would have been arrested by police dammit.

This Bosco Wong is a big joke.

Guest sushi

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/entertainment/view/1135727/1/.html

HONG KONG: Hong Kong actor-singer Bosco Wong was photographed lounging around in the buff at home by Hong Kong paparazzi on Friday last week, reported Hong Kong media.

Wong became furious when censored nude photos of himself at home were splashed across the covers of some Hong Kong tabloids earlier this week, and spoke out against the paparazzi on Thursday.

"Of course I am unhappy.

"As a celebrity, already expected that will have no privacy, but [the nude photos were taken] in my bedroom. This is way beyond my limit," Wong told reporters.

He explained that he usually did not draw the curtains as he preferred to let sunlight into his apartment and had a habit of not wearing clothes just after showering.

This inadvertently gave the paparazzi a chance to snap photos of him naked.

The photos also showed Wong's rumoured girlfriend Myolie Wu, who recently moved into the apartment above his, visiting his home and sharing meals with him.

The pair was photographed kissing deeply on a few occasions as well.

On Thursday, Hong Kong television giant TVB issued a statement condemning the actions of these paparazzi and the tabloids they worked for.

"Photographing our artistes when they are in their homes, in their rooms no less, is immoral and violates their right to privacy.

"We (TVB) condemn these acts and appeal to the media to observe reporting ethics and standards," said TVB in a statement, adding that the company and its artistes reserved the right to seek legal redress.

Wong's colleagues have since rallied around him and showed their support by condemning the tabloids.

"Taking photographs on the sly, fabricating stories, all the tactics used for the sake of attracting readers and increasing sales.

"[The tabloids] can't always use 'press freedom' as an excuse!" said Hong Kong actress-singer Fala Chen on her micro blog Friday.

Hong Kong actress Yo Yo Chen, who had recently fell victim to paparazzi herself – they photographed her behaving intimately with actor Vincent Wong at the latter's home – also sympathized with Bosco Wong.

Chen, who likened her own brush with the paparazzi to "being raped", urged Wong on Thursday to sue the tabloids responsible.

-CNA/gl

If he was in Singapore, he would have been arrested by police dammit.

This Bosco Wong is a big joke.

i'm typing this while rolling my eyes: Hongkong is a big joke, and a severe insult to the brain. The pictures don't seem to be a big deal at all. Does he think readers don't know there's a body under his clothes?

all that the pix reveal is that there is indeed a body under his head - what's there to be riled up about? Obviously Bosco (what a name!) is just drumming up publicity for his flagging career. And if they aren't all so busy pretending to be virginal, Myolie (what a name!) wouldn't be so scared of being seen having dinner in Bosco's home.

Do these 'celebs' really expect people to think they are all virgins till death do becomes them?

this is the problem with Hongkong generally - they are pretentious and hypocritical.

i hope more salacious pix surface.

Bosco and myolie indeed!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest imseeker

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/entertainment/view/1138091/1/.html

HK stars file complaint with Privacy Commissioner

HONG KONG: Hong Kong stars Bosco Wong, Vincent Wong and Chen Yoyo filed complaints with the Office of Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data (PCPD) on Sunday, reported Hong Kong media.

Tabloid photographers secretly snapped them at home in various stages of undress recently.

The three were accompanied by TVB senior executive Virgina Lok and Astrid Chan a representative of the Hong Kong Performing Artistes Guild as well as a lawyer.

Bosco Wong, who saw the illicit photographs of himself at home in the nude, splashed across tabloid front pages, said he had to make his position clear.

"We only wanted to make our position clear to the Commission. Regarding how we will seek redress, it still requires further consideration.

"What happened to me may be a small matter to other people, but I am also a citizen and hope that more attention is paid to [safeguard] citizen's privacy," said Bosco Wong.

"I respect the freedom of the press, but would like to defend the artistes' right to privacy home," said Vincent Wong, who had been secretly snapped behaving intimately with Yo Yo Chen at his home.

The PCPD has promised to take action.

"The complainants have been photographed naked or in their intimate moments, in their own living units.

"The photos were apparently taken from a far distance outside the premises, without their knowledge."

"The PCPD will commence investigation into the complaints," said PCPD Commissioner Allan Chiang in a media statement.

However, he noted the PCPD can only serve an "enforcement notice" to those who violated Hong Kong's privacy ordinances to remedy any contraventions, but did not have the ability to impose monetary penalties on offenders or award compensation to aggrieved parties.

The lawyer acting on behalf of the Hong Kong Performing Artistes Guild declared that this complaint to the PCPD was just the first step towards protecting the privacy of Hong Kong artistes.

"We will not be focusing on just a few victims, but would also follow closely the cases of other artistes who have been secretly photographed.

"Hopefully, the government will give the PCPD powers and let them become a tiger with teeth," said the lawyer.

-CNA/ha

Guest ritz wong

Anyone wanna give an analysis of the workings of the hk paparazzi and the hk celebrity they go after.

On the other hand i think Bosco Wong Chung Chak still have a nice body for his status , not too fat, not too thin, i like this type of just married about to put on middle age fat types , mature and not too gym bunny, natural and nice.

I like his face too , not too northern , not too south east asian too,

Bosco makes me sit up and take another look.

• 1 month later...

Anyone wanna give an analysis of the workings of the hk paparazzi and the hk celebrity they go after.

On the other hand i think Bosco Wong Chung Chak still have a nice body for his status , not too fat, not too thin, i like this type of just married about to put on middle age fat types , mature and not too gym bunny, natural and nice.

I like his face too , not too northern , not too south east asian too,

Bosco makes me sit up and take another look.

Bosco Wong indeed quite attractive in his own ways, although i dun find him hunky or very cute. But he really has some charm which manage to attract me.

Caught one HK movie in cable tv and acted by this hk actor 罗仲谦 and his body is very nice and toned! Esp i like his arm. I think his face looks like 吴尊, which has an innocent face but muscular bod!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

• Guest locked this topic