Male HQ

Why Is My Dick Curve? Curved Dick aka Peyronie's Disease (Compiled)

tic-toc

When i am fully erected, my cock is pointing directly up to the sky, and not like those male pxxn stars (Be it gay or str), their cocks point out at 90 degress with respect to the ground...

Just means that you are young and in good shape!

Wait for some years, and the angle will not be the same... :D

Just means that you are young and in good shape!

Wait for some years, and the angle will not be the same... :D

OH :blink::o is it...

guys with their cocks pointin upwards when erected means they are still young and powerful...

so do i consider myself young when im now 42 years of age :huh:;)

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

OH :blink::o is it...

guys with their cocks pointin upwards when erected means they are still young and powerful...

so do i consider myself young when im now 42 years of age :huh:;)

Of course!

You are still relatively young! And at least with an excellent blood circulation and powerful stamina. :clap:

Don't worry, and enjoy as long as it lasts... :rolleyes:

I think you should note that there is strict selection for pxxn actors i.e. they pick the nicest looking cocks for aesthetic appeal.

So they are not representative of all cocks, including penis length.

The illusion makes it feels as if you're abnormal.

Well, my cock is only 90 degrees when it's 75% hard. Anymore and it'll arch upwards already.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Glad that you guys said my upwards pointing erection is perfectly normal....

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Guest annoyed downward cock

fxxk u la. some of us the cock point downwards and u kee siao ur cock point upwards beautifully... u need a tight slap.

Guest bluff

fxxk u la. some of us the cock point downwards and u kee siao ur cock point upwards beautifully... u need a tight slap.

Yeah, mine too. So jealous of guys with upwards pointing cock.

Hmmm saw one swimmer in the shower with a pointing upwards member ! He was orob in his very early 20s n obviously proud of it ! Ahhh the power n defiance of youth !!!gravity beckons for older mortals ...:(

You have got ONE life to live - work hard play hard and love life! :)

omg what an insensitive thing to say, some cock are not hard, fxxk u la.

Hmm... Whose statement is that you are referring to? If it's my statement, and you are offended by it, then i will offer my apologizes though i do not see anything wrong with my statement. Or was it my choice of words that are not right?

Guest Dr JJ

When i am fully erected, my cock is pointing directly up to the sky, and not like those male pxxn stars (Be it gay or str), their cocks point out at 90 degress with respect to the ground...

Please attached a picture of your fully erected cock so that we can give our advices more specifically.

Please attached a picture of your fully erected cock so that we can give our advices more specifically.

Sorry can you tell me how to attach an image here?

Guest Guest

i love guys with pointing up cock :thumb: can hit my g-spot and make me auto-cum :clap:

Undies69, i think it's perfectly okay la. Mine's curved up. Like i got a choice?

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

mine too fully erected always upwards one.

ur kkj bulge in underwear is hard or soft sia, nice bulge.

u park upwards or downwards? the outline look like cock head facing down le.

hi guest... the picture shows here is my cock facing parking downwards with 1/4 erection. I usually park my cock downwards in undies... i hv a short foreskin so the cock head is always visible. but i got a big mushroom head when fully erected. if i am fully hardon, part of my shaft length and the mushroom head will be exposed out of the brim of my undies cos when fully erected i cannot possibly forced it to park downwards... only choice is to let it behave natural.

hi guest... the picture shows here is my cock facing parking downwards with 1/4 erection. I usually park my cock downwards in undies... i hv a short foreskin so the cock head is always visible. but i got a big mushroom head when fully erected. if i am fully hardon, part of my shaft length and the mushroom head will be exposed out of the brim of my undies cos when fully erected i cannot possibly forced it to park downwards... only choice is to let it behave natural.

Very well-described :) if I'm your English teacher, I'd give you a B+. But how do you "let it behave natural"? Sounds like got a life of it's own siah! From reading the other posts here, think mine is normal, straight and points upwards when erect. Whew!!! :)

Edited by Avecinfuser

Only to lie like this between the bombs, dreaming away and not alone, because time was very short.

Very well-described :) if I'm your English teacher, I'd give you a B+. But how do you "let it behave natural"? Sounds like got a life of it's own siah! From reading the other posts here, think mine is normal, straight and points upwards when erect. Whew!!! :)

thanks...

let it behave natural means.. since its pointing upwards when full hardon, then let it be tat way while putting on my undies...

at times if i wear low waist jeans, the head can be seen in this natural way....

so urs are normal too from the experts' reply.....

So you really let it peep out when hard, pointing upwards and wearing low-waist jeans??? DARING SIAH!!! And a little exhibitionistic :)

of cos covered by my polo tees... not tat daring to expose out.. else i will be put behind bars...

im undies exihibitionist.. luv to show guys in my undies of various cuttings.. and also luv to guys in those on cam too

Guest Ang Moh

Mine basically only ever gets close to perpendicular (90 degrees) when I'm ultra hard. Otherwise lower than horizontal. I think pointing up is very nice and cute

Guest JealousGuy

Mine basically only ever gets close to perpendicular (90 degrees) when I'm ultra hard. Otherwise lower than horizontal. I think pointing up is very nice and cute

Yeah i agreed 100% with Ang Moh's comment..

How i wish i can have the type of cock, ie, pointing upwards when fully erected...

Those of you who had such type of cocks are getting very jealous from ppl like us who do not have such luck.. maybe in our next lives...

Those who are experiencing such upward pointing manhood when fully erected should not be worry of being abnormal... You guys have the strongest powerpac cocks and guy like me would luv to be fxxked by such guys....

From the sight of watching guys with such powerpac cocks can be seen as manly guys....

anyone have pictures to share with us to admire how powerpac your upwards pointing cock can be ..

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

last time when my side a bit left to my side, i use converse sneakers, at first i dont feel easy when doing, but soon i get the right way of using sneakers, it so fun using sneakers to masturbate and it does help, i start to use shoes when i am 12 years old, till now i am mid 30s.... is fun, if u want to know more, u can pm me for more lah

last time when my side a bit left to my side, i use converse sneakers, at first i dont feel easy when doing, but soon i get the right way of using sneakers, it so fun using sneakers to masturbate and it does help, i start to use shoes when i am 12 years old, till now i am mid 30s.... is fun, if u want to know more, u can pm me for more lah

Can share here? :whistle:

• G_M changed the title to Why Is My Dick Curve? Curved Dick aka Peyronie's Disease (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.