Male HQ

Has Anyone Here Fucked A Pussy Before? + Fuck a girl? (Compiled)

Guest Guest

Guest Just did it

I just licked and fucked pussy...it’s different from  an ass... like what someone said before it is softer and more sensation to the cock and not just tightvass muscle gripping your shaft. I think I may want to do more pussies going fwd.

7 minutes ago, Guest Just did it said:

I just licked and fucked pussy...it’s different from  an ass... like what someone said before it is softer and more sensation to the cock and not just tightvass muscle gripping your shaft. I think I may want to do more pussies going fwd.

U r straight. Haha

27 minutes ago, Guest Just did it said:

That's y it's ccb not clj 

Yucks.. I pity the guy who such your smelly cock :frustrated::doh:

Guest disgusting
39 minutes ago, Guest Just did it said:

All made up here I would guess.

Maybe he went to a mental rebuilding program with the Vatican's envoy to Singapore.

Now brainwashed....

he just takes up the words of someone else about pussies. This is do damn cheap.

don't forget to attach some pictures of your cute children in 9 months.

they are going to be little piggies.

thanks

Just now, Guest Bitch said:

Gays are factory defect they should be in the closet.

Factory defect is created by who sia?

Don't link everything with religion.

Just be yourself. 

You are gay. No matter who u r.

Even u r a monster, God will love you.

2 hours ago, Guest Hello said:

God's creation cock should be inside a pussy not an ass.

Not everyone subscribes to this belief.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

3 hours ago, Guest disgusting said:

All made up here I would guess.

Maybe he went to a mental rebuilding program with the Vatican's envoy to Singapore.

Now brainwashed....

he just takes up the words of someone else about pussies. This is do damn cheap.

don't forget to attach some pictures of your cute children in 9 months.

they are going to be little piggies.

thanks

Oh please live and let live, if you want people to accept you for who you are , you should reciprocate.

People are different and likes different things.

it happened that I was at a sleazy place where beside the entertainment sex usually takes place. I wasn't after sex but was part of the so called host. few girls were eyeing me and even challenged to get me.  they touched my crotch, insert my hand into their bodies to arouse me, talk dirty.etc.. at first I just played along to camouflage my sexual orientation. I acted like crazy sex maniac myself.  ended that I got myself sucked in front of a lewd crowd.  that was my first time. my cock actually responded when the girls stroke my cock much to my surprise. maybe I was exhibiting at the same time to prove to some friends hoping they would gossip further later on. alcohol was there but I wasn't tipsy. my good mind told myself to fuck the girl somewhere else on her suggestion. that took place but there was this absence of orgasm. maybe due to pain from my torn foreskin. I also remembered disliking the sight of her two black blobs of neh neh........... but by now I have overcome such unpleasantness.  my message is that it mostly boils down EXPOSURE.  I have far too many gay sex that I have begun to go reverse on my sexual orientation. with guys its always cheating but girls sex with love in mind and I like that. anyway all things are varied so follow your heart.

1 hour ago, Guest bien said:

it happened that I was at a sleazy place where beside the entertainment sex usually takes place. I wasn't after sex but was part of the so called host. few girls were eyeing me and even challenged to get me.  they touched my crotch, insert my hand into their bodies to arouse me, talk dirty.etc.. at first I just played along to camouflage my sexual orientation. I acted like crazy sex maniac myself.  ended that I got myself sucked in front of a lewd crowd.  that was my first time. my cock actually responded when the girls stroke my cock much to my surprise. maybe I was exhibiting at the same time to prove to some friends hoping they would gossip further later on. alcohol was there but I wasn't tipsy. my good mind told myself to fuck the girl somewhere else on her suggestion. that took place but there was this absence of orgasm. maybe due to pain from my torn foreskin. I also remembered disliking the sight of her two black blobs of neh neh........... but by now I have overcome such unpleasantness.  my message is that it mostly boils down EXPOSURE.  I have far too many gay sex that I have begun to go reverse on my sexual orientation. with guys its always cheating but girls sex with love in mind and I like that. anyway all things are varied so follow your heart.

Excuse me why are you still here in a gay forum.? You should be in edmw hardware.zone instead. This is a gay forum,  you know or not?  

1 hour ago, Guest bien said:

with guys its always cheating but girls sex with love in mind and I like that. anyway all things are varied so follow your heart.

You should then fuck as many girls with love as you want then and stop cheating on guys. 

Never trust a bi seriously. This is a gay forum by the way. Since you are straight now why still hanging in here? 

8 hours ago, Kimochi said:

I pity you. 

I pity you instead for making it to the flaming room for being so bitchy and immature. How old are you kid? 

Great job to GM to kick you into the flame room. 

1 hour ago, darkchinesedick said:

I recently developed a crush for a straight guy. And the funny thing is he invited me to have a three way with a milf. He's also open to the idea of double penetration. I feel like I would do it just to feel his cock rub up against mine. 

Interesting. Hope to hear how it went! :-)

On 12/29/2018 at 5:59 AM, Guest Guest said:

Any experience fucking a girl? How was it? I haven't fuck and I would want to try.

CB is the grossest thing. Looks like a rotten smelly seehum. And neh neh looks like some fat ladened lumpy meat with not a single strand of muscles. I wouldnt go near any of them let alone f one. So gross, Yucks !!

8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I pity you instead for making it to the flaming room for being so bitchy and immature. How old are you kid? 

Great job to GM to kick you into the flame room. 

I seriously pity you for being so defensive and insecure and thinking selfishly. 

6 hours ago, darkchinesedick said:

I recently developed a crush for a straight guy. And the funny thing is he invited me to have a three way with a milf. He's also open to the idea of double penetration. I feel like I would do it just to feel his cock rub up against mine. 

Pretend to agree first.

During the act, con him to do MMw instead.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

on the subject of fucking a girl...

i've never fucked a girl (cis or trans)

but i've fucked transmen before (born female, transitioned to the male gender. original parts below, top surgery done, on testosterone)

i agree with the getting super hard while giving head to a transman (fronthole blowjobs FTW)

having now fucked front holes and back holes, back holes are by far tighter. i can't seem to sustain an erection fucking a front hole unless they are super manly and don't behave submissively in bed. front hole fucking is so much cleaner too. if you had a threesome (2 cis and 1 trans guy), front hole becomes tighter when both holes are simultaneously fucked. and you can feel each other through the thin wall separating the two holes). trans men who've been around love this. 

i love my transmen hairy and muscular, gets me really hard... but i've not been so lucky lol

any further questions please pm me, ESPECIALLY if you don't know much about transmen

Guest Transboy
19 minutes ago, e5a1t2m9e said:

on the subject of fucking a girl...

i've never fucked a girl (cis or trans)

but i've fucked transmen before (born female, transitioned to the male gender. original parts below, top surgery done, on testosterone)

i agree with the getting super hard while giving head to a transman (fronthole blowjobs FTW)

having now fucked front holes and back holes, back holes are by far tighter. i can't seem to sustain an erection fucking a front hole unless they are super manly and don't behave submissively in bed. front hole fucking is so much cleaner too. if you had a threesome (2 cis and 1 trans guy), front hole becomes tighter when both holes are simultaneously fucked. and you can feel each other through the thin wall separating the two holes). trans men who've been around love this. 

i love my transmen hairy and muscular, gets me really hard... but i've not been so lucky lol

any further questions please pm me, ESPECIALLY if you don't know much about transmen

Where do you get a transman? I wanna try transman.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
40 minutes ago, lawre said:

Does pussy grip the dickhead tighter than anus? Anus only offer tight ring at the sphincter right? Once inside, there's no  no grip pressure on the dick head.

Gonna be at times boy.  The pussy functions like a cock for peeing. You gonna squeeze your cock at times to prevent the urgency so the pussy can squeeze as well.

both are different and the sex gonna be different boys.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_and_sexuality

"Worthless man, it would be better that your penis be stuck into the mouth of a poisonous snake than into a woman's vagina. It would be better that your penis be stuck into the mouth of a black viper than into a woman's vagina. It would be better that your penis be stuck into a pit of burning embers, blazing and glowing, than into a woman's vagina. Why is that? For that reason you would undergo death or death-like suffering, but you would not on that account, at the break-up of the body, after death, fall into deprivation, the bad destination, the abyss, hell..."

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• G_M changed the title to Has Anyone Here Fucked A Pussy Before? + Fuck a girl? (Compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.