Male HQ

Todai, Marina Bay Sands

• 2 weeks later...

been there... tried the food

the service is damn good...

the food spread is quite comprehensive

the quality ... ok la for a world class integrated resort boasting of celebrity chefs etc...

i rather enjoyed it... but the price... i m not sure...

the nasi briyani... i get better at zam zam or new victory...

the roast - honestly i have tasted better although this is very good...

the rest - just high standard, but nothing to stand on the table to dance about...

that they are all assembled at one place for your unlimited picking... haha now that is something to consider.

NOT for those who have small appetites... you must go at least 5 rounds of civilised pickings to make it worth the price tho...

i do not refer to the PIGS who pile up their whole plates x2 and then waste some... it's a buffet, and they do refill the dishes... and you are at a nice place... no need to act so damn sua ku and kia su... and tam sim...

no one will gawk at you going around for the 12th time...

be civilised ok?

but you must at least try each dish once... so take a bit for first 2 rounds.. then concentrate on those you want to go for more... and then again... etc...

Todai is a spacious buffet dining place and has a variety of choices from sushi, chinese, pasta, western, pastry, korean etc.

I like their chilli crab, steam fish with garlic, prawn gratin, snow crab and salmon steak. I seldom eat sushi. So did not try. Had a few oysters only as they do help in morning wood though have high cholesterol.

Talk about the dim sum there, the outer skin of dim sum dishes like siew mai and har kow are thick, hence I did not try them. Famous dim sum comes with thin skin. Almost transparent type of skin. Need a skillful chef to make this.

I had a good impression of the service there. While I was looking for an utensil to break the thick chilli crab shell, a waiter approached my table with what i was looking for. This waiter could have known what their customers need. He was faster than me. Very efficient and one of the good service I had on this dining place. I thank him on the spot for his good service.

Among all the dishes served, chilli crab has the highest demand where the demand is more than the supply. The dish will be gone in less than 10 min once it's served to public. Have to wait for another round if you miss this round. This is true for Pariss Buffet at Marina Square also for chilli crab demand.

When making payment after the meal, surprisingly there was a 10% discount of the overall bill for in-house diners.

Guest Guest

thanks for sharing will be going to try out the food there . just curious what is the price we are paying after the $xx++

any other hidden charges ?

{When making payment after the meal, surprisingly there was a 10% discount of the overall bill for in-house dining}

which credit card did u used ?

For the operating hours, price and venue of Todai, you can refer to its website provided by our BW fellow mentioned above. It is an informative website. Remember to add 10% of Service Charge + 7% of GST to the total bill. No more other charges.

I think Todai is having a seasonal promotion for their buffet as i was told by a cashier saying that the promotion is on-going till end of this month. But you may need to confirm again at 66887771. You can book online also at the mentioned website. Someone will call you later for confirmation. I used UOB visa cc.

• 2 weeks later...

For the operating hours, price and venue of Todai, you can refer to its website provided by our BW fellow mentioned above. It is an informative website. Remember to add 10% of Service Charge + 7% of GST to the total bill. No more other charges.

I think Todai is having a seasonal promotion for their buffet as i was told by a cashier saying that the promotion is on-going till end of this month. But you may need to confirm again at 66887771. You can book online also at the mentioned website. Someone will call you later for confirmation. I used UOB visa cc.

At 58++ I think its quite reasonable, considering that Genghis Khan used to cost around the same amount and the food is really limited as compared to Todai.

ksy1f2jn2osi403qdr6f.gif

• 2 weeks later...

was there on National day to try out the food with a group of friends

the food was nice

must try ... chilli crab ?

the meat of the crab was not very fresh but the sauce was nice n spicy

should try it out.

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.