Male HQ

I Was Wrong Again

fearnomore

Heh,

I'm not sure what is your type but are you looking at the correct type of ppl? Same thing happened on my buddy. Almost 40 but never got attached before. Always chasing after young lean good looking guys however he is a bit chub. I'm definitely not looking down at him or telling it is impossible to find one however the chance is very slim. He got his type so he keep chasing pavement

Heh,

I'm not sure what is your type but are you looking at the correct type of ppl? Same thing happened on my buddy. Almost 40 but never got attached before. Always chasing after young lean good looking guys however he is a bit chub. I'm definitely not looking down at him or telling it is impossible to find one however the chance is very slim. He got his type so he keep chasing pavement

I'm not a chub and i wont chase behind it, I got the most caring character that no one man would refuse, if he know me.

Just my time hasnt come yet, or it nvr will...

HAHA The same thing happened to me. met a guy from grindr. was still lovey dovey before that. He even got angry when i didnt return his sms-es. Then slowly, no text no msg, den tell me not ready for r/s and he will be busy.

Occasionally he will sms me "good morning dear". I scolded him and asked him to stop contacting me haha. seriously jus screw these kinda guys. waste my time and hurt my feelings.

Good choice, those feeling cheater, screw them.

HAHA The same thing happened to me. met a guy from grindr. was still lovey dovey before that. He even got angry when i didnt return his sms-es. Then slowly, no text no msg, den tell me not ready for r/s and he will be busy.

Occasionally he will sms me "good morning dear". I scolded him and asked him to stop contacting me haha. seriously jus screw these kinda guys. waste my time and hurt my feelings.

That's such a right thing to do.

And to the TS, cheer up alright! (:

Instagram: vodkabaker