Male HQ

Job Interview

Guest help

hi

i am going for a job interview as a customer relation officer . Anyone can help me ?

what will they be asking for during the 2nd interview ? how can prepare myself for it and what to expect .

tks.

hi

i am going for a job interview as a customer relation officer . Anyone can help me ?

what will they be asking for during the 2nd interview ? how can prepare myself for it and what to expect .

tks.

Be yourself. Be confident. Show them that you are capable and smile.

Love. 

Guest Guest

Interview for post of customer relation officer?

Then you must wear tight long sleeve and tight pants (light colored ones - a MUST !!) so that it can help to flaunt your bulge and ass cracks in order to attract men and women custmoers when you work for this company.

You can even wear a white or red or yellow or green tanga to show your Men Underwear Visible line or even G-strings...

Am sure you will get that job !!

Guest Don't

Interview for post of customer relation officer?

Then you must wear tight long sleeve and tight pants (light colored ones - a MUST !!) so that it can help to flaunt your bulge and ass cracks in order to attract men and women custmoers when you work for this company.

You can even wear a white or red or yellow or green tanga to show your Men Underwear Visible line or even G-strings...

Am sure you will get that job !!

Don't be flippant. He's asking for help and you ...

Guest CumON

Don't be flippant. He's asking for help and you ...

CUM on.... this is BW where we post more on gays related issues and not on job matters....

if he so worried and need to seek help, then this is not the correct forum lor....

i agree Guest's advises..

---

CumON & Guest@12:09 are the SAME person.

If you don't feel like helping, please don't come here to create deceit !

BlowingWind is a big community. Our guys have offered other brothers help more than gay, sex and underwears.

Hendry Tan

Admin cum Moderator

hi

tks.

The Internet is filled with websites that helps people to prepare for job interviews. One of the most important skills in today's world is know where to find information. :) You really got to learn this. Coming to BW for advices like this you are going to end up with some nonsensical replies.

Here's one good site to start with. http://jobsearch.about.com/od/interviewquestionsanswers/a/interviewquest.htm

Guest imseeker
One of the most important skills in today's world is know where to find information.

True... :clap:

You really got to learn this. Coming to BW for advices like this you are going to end up with some nonsensical replies.

HAHAHAHA OMG so true :lol::lol::lol:

CUM on.... this is BW where we post more on gays related issues and not on job matters....

if he so worried and need to seek help, then this is not the correct forum lor....

i agree Guest's advises..

U stupid moron. This forum is better to be used for helping each other, not just for sex. Shame on you.

hi

tks.

Firstly, you must be well-groomed and dress smartly as your job entails you to meet many people and you are "representing" the company you work for.

Secondly, speak confidently and do look at the interviewers when you speak to them. Eye contact is important too.

I wish you good luck and I hope you get your dream job!

Edited by koolkai

Guest Guest

They look for the smile in your voice, interpersonal skills(soft skills), comfort level with ppl, etc

Dun try too much, just be pleasant.

• 1 year later...
Guest PureSgDude

Please read my recent post: [right click here]. by PureSgDude 24 August 2012 / 6.01pm

An unhappy recent interview and silly job prospect for Singaporeans.

Please do not blame Singaporeans. Tom-Dick-Harry will not accept this job.

• Guest locked this topic