Male HQ

Your (Boring) Singapore

aenprif

YourSingapore.com showcases the most happening festivals and experiences in Singapore but many of us are getting sick with Singapore.

Is there any more interesting places that we can hang out with friends?

I am going to die of boredom.

Unless Singapore is a big piece of land like the US, there's always a limit of what you can do here...

But still, can discover new things...

Will you be my valentine's? :D

Guest Beauty

It's you lah. Some people can do the same stuff at the same place over and over again and not get bored, like reading the various posts here every nite (guilty as charged).

Sorry, not very helpful to your predicament, I know.

try short holiday (over the weekend like Friday nite to Sunday nite) at SEA destinations.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

i'm doing uni in melbourne now and i can tell you it's wayyy more boring in most other countries. Everything closes so early, all there is to do after 6pm is sit in front of the tv. or study. i miss having late night coffee with friends in town... sigh.

i'm doing uni in melbourne now and i can tell you it's wayyy more boring in most other countries. Everything closes so early, all there is to do after 6pm is sit in front of the tv. or study. i miss having late night coffee with friends in town... sigh.

Not true. U can have late night coffee in most Malaysian towns. :P

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Guest sushibomb

???

You stay in Melbourne and mentioning about most other countries, not Australia?

Which countries are you talking about? Malaysia? Indonesia? Vietnam?

Of course, Singapore would be better than Cambodia.

Funny kid...

I think you maybe a little homesick. It's perfectly normal to feel this way.

Make some friends and you will see Melbourne through different eyes!

You will be fine with a positive mind! :thumb:

hmm Singapore can be boring... but I think there's plenty of things to do... even if they run out of novelty soon lol

- prawning/fishing (bleh but if ur an impatient guy like me then maybe not this haha)

- hikes

- thrill rides..like the one at clarke quay

- going to sentosa for a nice beach getaway and stuff

- ktv

nothing much also but i think it's about the same in every country xD

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

Guest Guest

is all about yourself & not the place, if you not a boring person, even you are alone, you know what to do to keep yourself occupied

I think its about the person and the place both. I had decided to visit the zoo once again the last time I went was in pri sch LOL~!. Lim Chu Kang area alot of farms and exposure if u like nature stuff and a little get away from urban area :D~ Singapore also got cows and goats there.

I think its about the person and the place both. I had decided to visit the zoo once again the last time I went was in pri sch LOL~!. Lim Chu Kang area alot of farms and exposure if u like nature stuff and a little get away from urban area :D~ Singapore also got cows and goats there.

omg maybe I'll go to the zoo and lim chu kang some day!

I think I enjoy visiting home- Singapore, every so often. I feel that I've gone long enough that the most mundane things that I used to take for granted is novel to me. I think it is because when you live on the island 24/7 that sense of wonder tends to go away. Even here in NYC, I feel the feel the same way and I enjoy getting out of the city for a day or 2.

The time is yours to decide how you want to spend it.

Love. 

Make things simple....if really felt that boring, just leave this place....everywhere are the same...used to it, u will feel bored...same thing, always stick to a same man, u will some how thinking of trying other man......

Make things simple....if really felt that boring, just leave this place....everywhere are the same...used to it, u will feel bored...same thing, always stick to a same man, u will some how thinking of trying other man......

No offense, but that's a horrible excuse to "try with another man". If you feel bored, you simply just have to make it interesting. Everything lies in your hand, stop depending on others, or your surrounding to change to suit what your new needs are.

Guest familiar dredure

No offense, but that's a horrible excuse to "try with another man". If you feel bored, you simply just have to make it interesting. Everything lies in your hand, stop depending on others, or your surrounding to change to suit what your new needs are.

sJGmC.png

Duration calculation results

From and including: Monday, 30 March 1992

To, but not including : Monday, 9 February 2009

It is 6160 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

Or 16 years, 10 months, 10 days excluding the end date.

:ph34r:

Waterballoon,

You are obviously a thinking and introspective person. My compliments to you.

SP

We see things not as they are, but as WE are - The Talmud

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear - The Buddha

From and including: Monday, 30 March 1992

To, but not including : Monday, 9 February 2009

It is 6160 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

Or 16 years, 10 months, 10 days excluding the end date.

:ph34r:

I don't understand. What is the point ?

SP

We see things not as they are, but as WE are - The Talmud

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear - The Buddha

I believe this is what he was trying to say

"i'm doing uni in melbourne now and i can tell you it's wayyy more boring THAN in most other countries."

with the added word, the rest of the statement made more sense

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• Guest locked this topic