Male HQ

Small Dick Discussion (Compiled)

junxiang

Correct, thicker is better than 6" to feel the sensation when a top is really skilful.

Thicker is better than 6"? But I think the facts is mostly gays still prefer to get guys with 7", 8" 9"...

Just like some said, when in room they wanted to start playing and see small cock they will just walk off the room.

So how many gays out there will care about u are skillful even u are small?

If you haven't test the water then how to know skilful or not as not every big or small dick are skilful.

Nice body and dick but why botak down there like a baby? I want to play with a man not a toodler...hahaha

Bottom prefer someone with short dick but thick or long dick but not so thick?

Either you wish to get fuck hard by thick or hit your spot by long? Comments?

I have sex with a guy with that short too. Yes he is well build with handsome face. But never mind he is short bcos he is skillful when he topping me.

I wonder, does the size of the dick matter when you're not doing anal sex? I'm not particularly interested in anal, I find I can appreciate frot better, and also it's hotter :P

You know, reading all these - cant help feeling hurt.

We have feelings too.

^ You don't need the big dick to give your partner the pleasure! It's all in the whole body contact :)

To all those who have written above, Its not how thick or how long your organ is; its how you make it last long.

No matter how the Top is equipped, if he gives you an unpleasant experience or if he is not skilful enough to

satisfy you, having a big or small dick does not make any difference at all.

Unfortunately, I am in the category that is well-equipped, but due to age and health issues I  am unable to last

too long and most times leave my lovers hanging. However to lessen the blow, I am considerate enough to

try my best to satisfy them.

This is not advertising myself, but being honest in sharing my experiences.

I enjoy looking at guys who are otherwise all great (ie good looks, defined toned bod, good skin, etc) but have a below average dick.  It is like finding out the only imperfection that they have.

There was this lean and fit looking NUS student who, oddly, chose to pee at the middle (out of three) urinal in one of the school's bathroom. He was maybe around 160-165cm tall. I went to the end most urinal and ofc trying to peek on his dick. I think his unctu dick was smaller than his thumb. I felt that he was trying to peek at mine too (although might be just my feeling).

So...if you're here, I just want to know that you are sexy! And hit me up if you're interested for some fun!

There was this lean and fit looking NUS student who, oddly, chose to pee at the middle (out of three) urinal in one of the school's bathroom. He was maybe around 160-165cm tall. I went to the end most urinal and ofc trying to peek on his dick. I think his unctu dick was smaller than his thumb. I felt that he was trying to peek at mine too (although might be just my feeling).

So...if you're here, I just want to know that you are sexy! And hit me up if you're interested for some fun!

Hot!!! wished i get a guy with a dick like tat

For guys with small dick, when you just complete very vigorous exercises such as fast pace running or circuit training etc, do you find that your dick is even smaller than usual?  I saw one young guy wearing a sweat drenched tank top and FBT shorts dashing into toilet in the middle of his dragon boat land training at one of the stadiums, and his dick was very tiny when he pulled it out to pee.  He was a bit conscious when he saw me looking at him.  But when I smiled at him, he became at ease and stood further away from the urinal for me to have a better look.  He did not move away as I walked closer to take in his youthful body scent.  I confimed that his dick was really tiny, just about 2.5" and slim as a straw.  Just then, one of his friends came into the toilet, and so he winked at me and left the toilet ot get back to his training.

For guys with small dick, when you just complete very vigorous exercises such as fast pace running or circuit training etc, do you find that your dick is even smaller than usual? I saw one young guy wearing a sweat drenched tank top and FBT shorts dashing into toilet in the middle of his dragon boat land training at one of the stadiums, and his dick was very tiny when he pulled it out to pee. He was a bit conscious when he saw me looking at him. But when I smiled at him, he became at ease and stood further away from the urinal for me to have a better look. He did not move away as I walked closer to take in his youthful body scent. I confimed that his dick was really tiny, just about 2.5" and slim as a straw. Just then, one of his friends came into the toilet, and so he winked at me and left the toilet ot get back to his training.

Same for me ... After a swim or a run my dick become even smaller (same size as the guy mentioned). Initially feel very embarrass with a small dick but now got over it ... I thinks small dicks are sexy too and not shy peeing in urinal anymore.

Guest Grow and Growing

I am sure it is the case for most men.

My interpretation as below, not too sure if it is true.

When we exercise, our blodd will be flowing to the other parts of the body.

Hence, there will naturally be lesser blood flowing to your dick.

I am a grower.

My flaccid dick is smaller than most guys, but erected dick is comparable to most.

I did realise that after exercise, my manhood would shrink to an even smaller size.

It is almost embarrassing especially after a swim when the front of my trunk becomes flat,

and it sometime invite the curious stares of other men.

After some time, I learn to be proud of my own body.

It is especially when the curious men saw my dick stretch all the way from a small being immediately after the exercise

to a raging hard number.

I am a grower.

My flaccid dick is smaller than most guys, but erected dick is comparable to most.

I did realise that after exercise, my manhood would shrink to an even smaller size.

It is almost embarrassing especially after a swim when the front of my trunk becomes flat,

It is especially when the curious men saw my dick stretch all the way from a small being immediately after the exercise

to a raging hard number.

How many men get to see your small dick grow into a raging monstor?  In public?

I wonder, if your manhood is flaccid type and it grow bigger in front of men in public, would you get dirty look or if you look at them would they also scold you "Qua Simi"?

Guest Then What

I wonder, if your manhood is flaccid type and it grow bigger in front of men in public, would you get dirty look or if you look at them would they also scold you "Qua Simi"?

Kua lee eh lan jiao lah bo sia mi, chee bye meh?

laughing-gifs-pillow-cover.gif

Guest Grow and Growing

hahaha....

Perhaps I was unclear in my previous message, my apologies....

I do not go around exposing myself in public nor do i go around string lah.

Just that I am trigger happy, I get erected easily.

while i do try to wash up when the toilet is less crowded,

sometime it is unavoidable that there willbe one or two other men in the same space.

I do not deliberately hide or cover myself then.

Just act naturally.... ;-)

I am a grower.

to a raging hard number.

Hey....U r not alone! Lol 

Some ppl have dynamic cocks, that means it can shrink and expand quite substantially while others are always look long and fixed, we call it " char lan" or "see lan" in hokkian! 

Hey....U r not alone! Lol 

Some ppl have dynamic cocks, that means it can shrink and expand quite substantially while others are always look long and fixed, we call it " char lan" or "see lan" in hokkian! 

Will grower type lanjiao put those size queen off? 

Yes, i absolutely enjoy looking at young fit guys with a short and slim dick.  But can't really see much in a urinal situation.  Can see more clearly in swimming pool changing rooms or other sports venue toilets like stadiums or macritchie or bedok where many young guy do sports.  Some of them are faily open about full nudity.  They walk about in the changing room completely nude for anyone to admire their toned bod and small dick.  However, you won't see many guys with small dick in gyms like Cali not because there is nobody with small dick, but becaise these places are gay oriented and the guys are very self-conscious.  So if their dick is below average, they willl change in and out of their undies using their towel so that you can't see their small dick.  For some of them, you still can judge from the buldge in their undies whether they are small or big.

Yes, i absolutely enjoy looking at young fit guys with a short and slim dick.  But can't really see much in a urinal situation.  Can see more clearly in swimming pool changing rooms or other sports venue toilets like stadiums or macritchie or bedok where many young guy do sports.  Some of them are faily open about full nudity.  They walk about in the changing room completely nude for anyone to admire their toned bod and small dick.  However, you won't see many guys with small dick in gyms like Cali not because there is nobody with small dick, but becaise these places are gay oriented and the guys are very self-conscious.  So if their dick is below average, they willl change in and out of their undies using their towel so that you can't see their small dick.  For some of them, you still can judge from the buldge in their undies whether they are small or big.

Actually has it ever occured to anyone that maybe, just maybe the reason why many people are conscious in Cali gym is not because they are worried about their sizes, but because there are too many faggot like us around that the straight one are not comfortable changing there with their family jewel out in the open? Just a thought.

Actually has it ever occured to anyone that maybe, just maybe the reason why many people are conscious in Cali gym is not because they are worried about their sizes, but because there are too many faggot like us around that the straight one are not comfortable changing there with their family jewel out in the open? Just a thought.

it is because >95% of Cali is gay. Gay men in Sin are so up tight about being seen naked. That's why.

• 1 month later...

I enjoy looking at guys who are otherwise all great (ie good looks, defined toned bod, good skin, etc) but have a below average dick. It is like finding out the only imperfection that they have.

Agree!!!

Hope to find such a bf. Better still if he is a top. ;)

Just to add on, I like cute fit guys with below ave dicks, but they must shave or trim their crotch area, or else it will just look like a ball of hair down there. :)

Just to add on, I like cute fit guys with below ave dicks, but they must shave or trim their crotch area, or else it will just look like a ball of hair down there. :)

Hahah yes!!! Trimmed better. My campmate has a small one and it's just almost totally covered by his pubes. Made fun of him in the shower once when we busted open the door :P Played around and got him hard as a prank, turned out to be about 3.5 inches when hard. 

Hahah yes!!! Trimmed better. My campmate has a small one and it's just almost totally covered by his pubes. Made fun of him in the shower once when we busted open the door :P Played around and got him hard as a prank, turned out to be about 3.5 inches when hard.

So bad. It may leave a scar in his heart for life.

Btw he cute? :P

Can anyone who has been screwed by a small dick (12 cm or less) describe how it feel? I'm just curious if it can make you feel good.

I cant answer your question. But through personal experience, screwing by big dicks hurts!

So bad. It may leave a scar in his heart for life.

Btw he cute? :P

About 170cm tall, lean-fit. Face pretty hot, the kind that would make you turn twice on the street. We took him to the squat toilet and aimed the water hose at his cock - that made him hard! The cock stick straight out 90 degrees from his bod, but more than half of the 3.5 inches was covered by hair so all we could see was the head. My bunkmates and I laughed non-stop at it and continued to tease. I guess I should post in the "Sabo" thread about it. Haha!

About 170cm tall, lean-fit. Face pretty hot, the kind that would make you turn twice on the street. We took him to the squat toilet and aimed the water hose at his cock - that made him hard! The cock stick straight out 90 degrees from his bod, but more than half of the 3.5 inches was covered by hair so all we could see was the head. My bunkmates and I laughed non-stop at it and continued to tease. I guess I should post in the "Sabo" thread about it. Haha!

Wah, can I make him my bf and trim for him? ;)

I managed to hook a cute slim btm at a sauna and brought him into a room.  Once inside, he pulled off my towel and knelt down and sucked my dick till it became fully hard.  My slim dick reached its full length of about 11 cm.  He examined left and right, and stood up and whispered in my ear that he would like to look for another guy outside, and quickly unlocked the door and left the room.  I was stunned for a while but kept up a brave front and went out to hunt for other btms.

Just curious, if giving a choice, one small but fat thick with big mushroom, the other long but slim cock, which you prefer? I prefer the first one :)

id prefer slightly short and thin. thick dicks scare me!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9 November 2015 at 5:56 AM, XS.Lin said:

Totally agree with you 

On 30 January 2012 at 11:45 PM, Guest Guest said:

Hi jericho, i luv your post. Please share more of such experience.

Today, I'm writing about something encountered not by myself but by a friend. He was too lazy to do the writing and asked me to post it on his behalf.

My friend is 1.8 m tall, does dragon boat, goes to gym everyday and has well defined muscles. He has an average dick of about 5" but somewhat thick. He went to the sauna last month, and one cute guy with pretty features and perfect complexion attracted his attention. That guy was short, just about 1.65 m but had large sparkling eyes and korean boy band hairstyle. He had a lean smooth bod with some small tatoos. My friend signaled to him and they went into a room. He told my friend that he was 19 yo and studied in ITE. My friend licked his nipples and made him moan, and then pulled down his towel. My friend discovered that the guy was already completely hard with a 3.5" dick pointing perpendicularly out from his bod. His dick was not only short but also very slim. Just the thickness of a thumb. My friend sucked his dick for a while and started playing with that's guy ass with his hands, as he assumed that that guy was a bottom. Surprisingly, that guy stopped my friend and said that he was a flex. He would only allow my friend to penetrate him if my friend let him screw him first. My friend hesitated as he was normally a top and the last time someone entered him was about 4 years ago. While my friend was still considering, the guy asked him to lay down and open his legs wide, and gave him the best rim job he had ever received. What he lacked down there was compensated by the skill of his tongue. My friend was sent to the 7th heaven and didn't resist when the guy took some gel and finger him. The guy then put on a condom. My friend said his dick bare filled up half of the condom. Though my friend didn't normally get penetrated, he didn't resist for 2 reasons. He expected it to be quite painless because of the size, and he looked forward to screwing the extremely pretty boy when his turn came. So the guy started pumping my friend's hole. Although he was quite aggressive and kept a good momentum, my friend said that was no pain. It was like a tickle in his hole and it was quite in fact a turn on. After about 15 minutes of continuous actions in the missionary position, my friend started leaking cum hands-free. It was a pleasant surprise to him as he had not experienced this before. So the guy was skillful and put his 3.5" to good use. He carried on for a while more and changed to the scissors position (whereby the thighs of the 2 persons cross). It was this position that he could reach the deepest. Due to the length, it was nowhere near what people normally call a deep fxxk. But it was it this position that my friend received the greatest pleasure. The guy started stroking my friend's dick, bring my friend close to the edge a few times. Then when the guy finally cummed in my friend's hole, he gave a final few powerful stroke and my friend shot a huge load at the same time. The guy kept his dick in my friend's hole for a while as it gradually softened. When he finally pulled it out, my friend said it was just about 1" and the condom almost fell off his soft dick. That was not much cum in the condom either.

The guy told my friend it was his turn now. He licked my friend all over to make him hard. However, for some reason, after 30 minutes, my friend failed to get hard again as much as the cute guy tried. Perhaps he masturbated too many times the last few days. Instead, the cute guy got hard again as my friend fingered his hole. Then he sat on my friend's soft (but thick dick) as he would like to feel a dick at his hole and jo himself vigorously. After 5 minutes, he shot a few drops of cum and his dick went soft again. They both rested for a while before going to shower.

I think the biggiest problem is using condom lol. Not even fit 

On 05/01/2016 at 1:23 PM, Jimlim said:

lregardless big or small dick as long as it need to be service pre me I be there for it lol

Too big also cannot service. Lol.

IF you are small, just be natural and proud and hang your head high, and go on the Howard Stern talk show, Howard Stern admits he also has a small penis but a big mouth to put people down with . LOL.

Howard Stern-JOG-005579.jpg  This is Howard Stern , a Radio personality and sometimes judge of talent shows.

IF you have a small penis , develop your other areas to compensate, like having a big brain of lovable personality

guys with non existing penis fight for the crown of smallest penis .

Where to see fit muscular guys who are willing to walk around nude in the changing room?  I heard some the dick of some guys become very small immediately after strenuous exercises.

On ‎25‎/‎12‎/‎2015 at 11:01 PM, Guest guest said:

I managed to hook a cute slim btm at a sauna and brought him into a room.  Once inside, he pulled off my towel and knelt down and sucked my dick till it became fully hard.  My slim dick reached its full length of about 11 cm.  He examined left and right, and stood up and whispered in my ear that he would like to look for another guy outside, and quickly unlocked the door and left the room.  I was stunned for a while but kept up a brave front and went out to hunt for other btms.

Oh dear. You must be feeling bad and hurt after being snubbed like that. So did you find your right btm in the end?

On ‎25‎/‎12‎/‎2015 at 11:01 PM, Guest guest said:

While I felt sorry for him.....

I still cannot accept a top to be less than 4.5"

• 4 weeks later...
  • G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic