Male HQ

Small Dick Discussion (Compiled)

junxiang

3 hours ago, JL93 said:

Hi guyss.... Have you had any experiences with guys who are very unendowed (10cm or less when hard)? I recently encountered a few lean fit guys with small dicks and found it quite a turn on, oddly enough.

What do you guys think?

I always have perception that fat people have small....lol.

2 minutes ago, Confused Loner said:

My face cannot make it. I'm fat and my cock is small... how?

Small dick is good to suck..,,

Have a wonderful day....

Yours Indian love sucking cock...

Wechat id : ojomani

2 hours ago, Confused Loner said:

My face cannot make it. I'm fat and my cock is small... how?

Do more kind deeds.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest egg white
10 hours ago, JL93 said:

How did you meet him? What did he look like? Tell us moreee haha

I had met a similar guy in the sauna. Standing just around 1.6m with a ripped body, his dick was just the length of the thumb. But his cums was as much as the whites of two eggs.

On 9/23/2016 at 3:37 PM, Guest egg white said:

I had met a similar guy in the sauna. Standing just around 1.6m with a ripped body, his dick was just the length of the thumb. But his cums was as much as the whites of two eggs.

Wow. How was the whole experience? Tell us the details LOL.

A small dick is easier to service. You can get the whole thing in your mouth and do all sorts of "patterns". You're pretty limited with  a cock you can barely fit in your mouth.

Also nobody likes teeth scraping :frustrated: Had plenty of teeth against mine and heavens no if I'm going to do that to someone else.

Edited by Snapplejacked

• 2 weeks later...
Guest likesmall

I have two bfs. they both have small dicks. one is smooth uncut, one is hairy cut. both are matured 40-50 chubby. 

i love to suck them until they cum in my mouth. i will always swallow their load and continue sucking until they beg me to stop. but too bad i cant have them both at once. i would love to suck both of them together at once. kekeke

1 hour ago, Guest Splash said:

I am a top with a huge cock who loves bottoms with small cocks. The smaller it is, the hornier I become, and the harder I want to fuck. I guess the opposite attracts me.

If so, you are probably straight, and the hornier you will get is with a body with the smallest cock, that is, a woman's clit  :lol:

56 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

If so, you are probably straight, and the hornier you will get is with a body with the smallest cock, that is, a woman's clit  :lol:

kkekekekekeke, that is the "dilemma' of some gays

Guest Splash

Don't like women's clits, or anything the slightest bit feminine, at all. Just love fucking men who have small cocks. It's the hottest turn-on ever.

• 5 weeks later...
On 17/08/2016 at 9:56 AM, smallgugujiao said:

SmAller but Long Thin dick is good for G spot massages !

my ex bottom used that to me ... while we were together - a good experience !

smallggj 's pics are attractive even to me as top

On 20/09/2016 at 1:45 AM, CCK central said:

We should start a small cock support group. I'm 188 m meaning 6 foot 2 with a 4.5 inch cock when hard. I had been embarrassed from schooling days till now. 

Small ones are good for Long bj :P

thin but Long is good for G massaging 

thick ones hurt 

• 2 weeks later...

The smallest cock I have ever played with belonged to a body-builder/weight-lifter from Korea.  Won't mention names but you would have seen him in the Olympic Games in the early 90s.  It was not longer than 7cm fully erect and pencil thin.  But he can last a very long time and his precum drips like a leaking faucet.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest Control
12 hours ago, JohnJames said:

Is it possible two increase penis size or can u increase blood flow .

You need to join a few sessions of cum control. 

38 minutes ago, JohnJames said:

Well I think it depends on the girl. My penis is just over 6 inches and I've been with women that had bigger No complaints. but I ask what they like no point in guessing lol all women like different things.

6" is long! for asians

4 hours ago, JohnJames said:

I never though those penises were small, I just thought they were growers and I didn't want to judge them until proven wrong.

That's very nice of you...

but having a natural big package is just envy haha

althought I am pretty satisfy with my own small dick tho hahaha

If someone is facing small dick problems then you don't need to worry with that. One of my friends is facing the same problem with their penis. I concerned with my doctor and doc told me about Manix Extreme. After one month using manix I asked my friends how's about going your sexual health, he told me that manix extreme is the perfect place to get your penis more big hard and thicker. So if someone need to buy manix extreme before buying this product you need to read complete review.

Guest Kam lan

Best dick to suck is small dick because you. An out the whole thing in your mouth and use your tongue to play with it.  .... thus the Hokkien term... Kam lan

if dick is too Long, you won't be able to deepthroat so the guy w the Ling dickbis missing out on the sensation of its cock base being sucked. 

Guest Small pp

Mine is around 11cm length when erected. Is it small?

I tried Vigrx Plus few months before. My friend commented mine is bigger than before after taking it 2 months. Though I wanna get enlargement but I stopped taking it because so horny . sigh....  I feel so horny and keep doing masturbation more than 1 time per day after taking it.

who tried Lintah oil to get enlargement? effective ? pls share your experiment

Mine is around 11cm length when erected. Is it small?

I tried Vigrx Plus few months before. My friend commented mine is bigger than before after taking it 2 months. Though I wanna get enlargement but I stopped taking it because so horny . sigh....  I feel so horny and keep doing masturbation more than 1 time per day after taking it.

who tried Lintah oil to get enlargement? effective ? pls share your experiment

I have handled hundreds of dicks and believe me 11cm for Asians is normal.  Many brag about being 16cm etc but when I actually meet them I see they are usually between 10-14cm which is what i say is within normal range for asians.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

The chinese may have small dicks overall, but we have the largest population in the world, we really make up for our small dicks by being more productive in the generation of babies . so many babies means more sex and more fucking. Of course, I am talking about pre communist take over and the one child policy.

To compensate for a smaller dick, the chinese have highly developed brains, we are capable of higher level thinking that other darker skinned race groups are still trying to catch up with.  Throughout burning human development history , Chinese people have tried and tested many ideas and we know what works and what doesn't.

Chinese may have smaller dicks but ovetall as a whole havehighly developed brains.

Given a choice, If the creator says to you, I give you a choice, you can only choose one of these to come into the world and exist as a human being,

1) have a 7 inch and above dick , but a brain of someone who is limited in brain ability.

2) have a 11 cm to 14 cm dick, but a brain which is sophisticated and capable of brain development from  basic, to medium and then higher level thought and then brain development to advanced level thought .

3) existensial living with basic animal level thought if only fulfilling ones baser needs of just survival , food and sexual needs fulfilled only.

Which would you choose?

I refuse to choose. Why the creator must force us to choose and limits us with these option. Why not big dick and smart brain? Who am I in the eye of the creator? a game? toy? pawn? why create us with these limited option. imperfection. If I am the creator, I want everything to be perfect (my reputation in stake). and first of all, why create us and did not tell us what we should do? why never show yourself and tell us. what is our mission and vision? and then when we die, you will judge us and say you shouldn't have done that (I'm not sure whether there will be a judgement day either- I only heard through others but not from you-whom should I believe-shouldn't its time for you to come up and clarify the things?-where are you?)

• G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic