Male HQ

Small Dick Discussion (Compiled)

junxiang

Dont despair, the average for singaporean is 4.5 inches. So u r not much different.

world penis size

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Troy17

If u only have 4 inches, live with it. You jux master other segment then. Be the master of kissing, touching, sucking and have a hot bod and avg to nice looking face, you will still conquer your prey even with a 4 inches sword.

The real enjoyment is the ability to cum

There r people in situation worse than u. Upgrade your skills to increase earning power. There r many courses that are subsidise by the government. Keep fit and train up those muscles; not many can achieve that.... At leat u have the health and ability to support yourself.

Guest Guest Top

its been 6 years i waiting for my marry, but he never come.

now, i lost my sick pack, pectoral line getting faded......even harder n harder to attract ppl

i always pray to hav longer cock next time or hope tat my life now is jus a dream......but at the end, i lost my faith

Dun be upset. You train to stay fit for yourself; not to look for big cock worshippers. Think of it as maintaining your health which is one of the most important thing in life.

Guest Musclebtm

Btw... I was at the sauna last Sat evening. Got a slim guy with 4". Honestly, I enjoyed myself alot. He was good despite his size.

Guest BtmFir

Btw... I was at the sauna last Sat evening. Got a slim guy with 4". Honestly, I enjoyed myself alot. He was good despite his size.

Which sauna was that?

i have been to sauna last thursday and met few hot guys who happen to be bottom. so bad that three of these hunky guy run out from room once they touch my soft cock. my cock tend to be small when its soft, jus like a children's tool. even its erected, its only 4 inches.

i adi get used to the sensation of getting sucked in order to have a erection. one of these guy is the cutest hunk i have ever seen on earth, so so so my type. but i lost my dignity when get rejected by a cute hunk. it ends up tat i jus simply choose a bottom tat i dun like n fxxk like crazy n cum into his mouth. i feel so sad, usually when i go suana, i never fxxk anyone who is my type, only manage to get those i dun have much feelling. is it my fate that i cant find someone i like because of my small cock. the god is cruel, there is nothing i can change with my size......

maybe i jus destined to be alone for the rest of my life.......sob

Hey dude, dont feel so depressed.

I've met two guys in the past which had really small cocks. like only 3-3.5 inch? and they live a perfectly fine lifestyle. well, when i look at them i can tell that they are happy with themselves. so dont sweat it.

and besides, when someone is sucking your cock, its hard to see the size when you are up close to it.

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

Guest Guest

maybe sauna should have a skin theme for the "not so big" guys? I m sure there will be crowds for that. it wun feel inferior when u know tat you are not the only one who doesnt have a big one. I myself is not big but guess we jusy have to live with it :-)

Guest Guest

maybe sauna should have a skin theme for the "not so big" guys? I m sure there will be crowds for that. it wun feel inferior when u know tat you are not the only one who doesnt have a big one. I myself is not big but guess we jusy have to live with it :-)

Hey, I dun care whether u have a big cock or not. I do care whether u have a big heart or brain.

i recall reading somewhere that the average size for Chinese is 4.7 inches.

For those of u who claim to have 7, 8 or 9 inches (or ever bigger), do your measurements include the size of your balls?

hahahahahahah.... good one.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

:thumb: :clap: :clap: :clap:

inspirational videos !! We decide who we want to be!!

End of the day we are all just going to move into a space not bigger than 8inch x 8inch x 8inch :)

So why bother to measure :)

Even without limbs this person is dripping charm and charisma.

ksy1f2jn2osi403qdr6f.gif

When I was more active with sex with buddies, I had one buddy with only a 4 inches.. we are both about there and sex was never the problem. fxxk so good till got problem walking heh. It is how you use it. For me I am into toys too so I get the best of both worlds. I had a big one before too from a one night stand, he was about 10inches but he can't get it hard and last as long. Kept trying to get get some long stroke into me and it kept bending up and coming out. Hurt my ass from the outside more then inside heeeeee... And that is why.. a one night stand. IT is how you use it and long does not mean always good. I want long.. I have my 15 inches or longer brinjaizn to play with.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

those social worker anti gay or homophobia?

wat if they ask me to be bottom as the only way out?

Hiya, you can ring us up on our hotline 626 86 626 (Tue to Thu 7 to 10pm / Sat 2 to 6pm) Whether you want to meet our counsellors face to face can be decided later. If need to, we can also refer you to social workers who are gay friendly. At the end of the day, you will have the right to decide on what works for you. :) We would not force decisions on others.

Guest Guest

... is it my fate that i cant find someone i like because of my small cock. the god is cruel, there is nothing i can change with my size......

Go for Penis Enlargement loh, go consult a doc and see if this can be done!  If those girls change sex to men can have Dua Gu Lan, I am sure you can have an extension and use your new Lan Pa to GONG those btms you fantasy to their graves. Don't be despair.

Dear Sad Person.

Wait till you heard this story and you won' feel sad for yourself anymore.

Ever met a hunk who has a 2inches dick when erected?

Well, he was my camp mate. You know, 6ft 4inch tall ,tan very good looking, boyish chiselled face, broad shoulders, V shaped swimmer's bod with blazzing 6 pecs, sexiest pair of muscular runner/sprinter legs, very delicious looking bubble butt, and yes he was a model and did pose for Urban Male Models a long time ago.

But the only setback about his physique was that his cock was thin, only 2 inches long when erected.

How do I know? We were that close and he showed it to me before during shower, by masturbating himself, just to prove he wasn't lying to me.

Sad case.

And the sad case is that at that time ( don't know about now) he had a 4 years relationship girlfriend, whom he never had sex with, because he was so ashamed of his natural defect.

And I sometimes secretly think,..the saddest moment of the day for him then, must be when everyone must stand attention and sing the National Athemn, in the parade square, 6 o'clock every morning.

And I think, everytime he sings the Majullah Kita song, he is sad because he is reminded that his dick cannot grow anything beyond 2 inches.

Heemm...coincidentally, I think its almost 6 am now !

Guest Guest

Dear Sad Person.

Wait till you heard this story and you won' feel sad for yourself anymore.

Ever met a hunk who has a 2inches dick when erected?

Well, he was my camp mate. You know, 6ft 4inch tall ,tan very good looking, boyish chiselled face, broad shoulders, V shaped swimmer's bod with blazzing 6 pecs, sexiest pair of muscular runner/sprinter legs, very delicious looking bubble butt, and yes he was a model and did pose for Urban Male Models a long time ago.

But the only setback about his physique was that his cock was thin, only 2 inches long when erected.

How do I know? We were that close and he showed it to me before during shower, by masturbating himself, just to prove he wasn't lying to me.

Sad case.

And the sad case is that at that time ( don't know about now) he had a 4 years relationship girlfriend, whom he never had sex with, because he was so ashamed of his natural defect.

And I sometimes secretly think,..the saddest moment of the day for him then, must be when everyone must stand attention and sing the National Athemn, in the parade square, 6 o'clock every morning.

And I think, everytime he sings the Majullah Kita song, he is sad because he is reminded that his dick cannot grow anything beyond 2 inches.

Heemm...coincidentally, I think its almost 6 am now !

Yes, I have seen the legendary 'pencil dick' on one Ang-moh in Portland, 1993.

He was confident and calm when he revealed his small delicate piece of jewelry to me.

furthermore, he has a handsome face & great personality. That's bigger than what was below.

Guest Zephz

i have been to sauna last thursday and met few hot guys who happen to be bottom. so bad that three of these hunky guy run out from room once they touch my soft cock. my cock tend to be small when its soft, jus like a children's tool. even its erected, its only 4 inches.

i adi get used to the sensation of getting sucked in order to have a erection. one of these guy is the cutest hunk i have ever seen on earth, so so so my type. but i lost my dignity when get rejected by a cute hunk. it ends up tat i jus simply choose a bottom tat i dun like n fxxk like crazy n cum into his mouth. i feel so sad, usually when i go suana, i never fxxk anyone who is my type, only manage to get those i dun have much feelling. is it my fate that i cant find someone i like because of my small cock. the god is cruel, there is nothing i can change with my size......

IF

Your statement is true..

Then,

Life is not all about SEX & SAUNA!

There are so many option available for you out there

: Sports ( So many! ), Goals ( W o W, so many! ), Career upgrade ( Like what others posters have said) and other meaningful and yet productive choice.

This is what i can suggest as from my personal view,

Improve your personal character well being, work etc! (Rather to focusing on your dick!).

You should get what i mean.

ELSE

It's more of a made up story to buy our time. Like our Moderator, GuchiMuchi said. :D

My dick is not more than 4ins when fully erect too but this doesn't bother me at all. I have hooked up with many younger men who sport more than 5ins of erection (and some really large ones over 6.5ins) and none of them had any problem with my small cock. In fact just last week I met a guy at an mrt toilet who knelt in front of me, worshipping my small dick and sucked me till I shot in his mouth. After we met outside the toilet, he told me how much he adored my small dick and asked for my hp no.

So take heart, there is bound to be someone out there who will love you for what you are.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 1 month later...

Hmm I always wonder when guys said they have 6 inch, 7 inch dicks - how true are they?

Mine stats is 3 inch when not erect, 5 inch when erect uncut. I personally have seen many guys whose dicks before erection are about 2-3 inch, erected will be about 4-5 inch. Only once when I was playing with a 35 yr guy tool and I realised it was long at about 6 inch thin and curve upwards.

My experiences:

1) Know a Malay uniformed guy from trevvy - we met up and went to hotel for some fun. While caressing his tool, I realised he was just near to 2 inch when not erected. And when erect, he was about 4 inch.

2) Played with my warrant officer in hotel. I stripped him naked 1st before taking off mine. I hugged him from behind and he suddenly turned to comment that mine is very much longer and thicker than him. By then the light was off so I switched on the light and have a look... Gosh, his tool was about 1.5 inch soft cut and it just look like a primary school boy one...

3) I met a married guy at a park and we eventually ended up in park toilet for JO. Before going into the toilet, he said he have a 5 inch soft, 7 inch erected dick. But when he unzipped, he was barely 2 inch!

I believe Asian or singaporean men only have around 4-5 inch dicks when erected. Those who claimed that they have 6 and above, probably on a certain percent is true. Others most likely puffing up the length. U think?

Mine is 5.5 inch when fully erect, but lately due to my weight gain I found out that it has become 6 inch!!! Do you think that is possible???

Only to lie like this between the bombs, dreaming away and not alone, because time was very short.

wah the thread title is short cute tools, i thought you would talk about short cute tools you know

personally id rather to see short but thick tools :3

cute

for mine, im not sure about mine, i measured it about 13cm or 5 inches, (even i think its shorter :( )

but some people says that theirs are 6 or 7 inches happen to be the same size as mine. so its either them or me who measured it wrongly but that doesnt matter since longer dick doesnt mean better dick :D

and i like it shorter :3

ah yes

we are chasing our dream

Guest Subjective

I think the measurement is very subjective. Do you measure from the top or the bottom? Measurements from the top tends to be shorter then from bottom by a good 2cm ~1 inch. If from bottom, then it is from the tip to where? If one is flabby, you can push it all the way back to the pubic bone. We should ask PSB to come up with a standard way to measure dick size.

Yes, i do realize men do like to "add" up length of their tool, maybe for the belief that the other party cant measure.

There are even an encounter whereby the tool was too short to even put a condom on. Thus, it never happened.

Maybe, being humble about what you have, you would be able to find someone who truly appreciate what you really have.

I don't really bother about length.

Thickness is more sexy. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Added bonus if he has big bollocks in a warm and soft sack.

Wah you are such a romantic :)

Only to lie like this between the bombs, dreaming away and not alone, because time was very short.

Wah you are such a romantic :)

Haha...I think more of a pervert. :lol:

If he can't push your buttons properly, it's gonna end up bad.

A romantic will fantasize walking along the beach, holding hands then lying on his bf's shoulder while waiting for the sun to set.

Or maybe fantasizing how his bf will find ways to surprise him on V-day, not including breakups.

Edited by darkflame

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest Guest

Lose that layer of fat above your private area and your dick will prob be longer by a few cm.

A shaven dick will also appear to be longer.

Guest guest

6 inch soft 8.5 inch hard and thick, believe me its not that great most guys won't take it and cannot suck it long enough without having to take a break, most times just as I'm about to cum they have to stop.

So be happy with what you have

Guest Guest

where did you get that photo of Jake? I COULDN'T FIND ANY OF HIS PHOTOS THAT ACTUALLY SHOWED HIS DICK! HAHA

He so cute !!! Yummy !!!

I think the measurement is very subjective. Do you measure from the top or the bottom? Measurements from the top tends to be shorter then from bottom by a good 2cm ~1 inch. If from bottom, then it is from the tip to where? If one is flabby, you can push it all the way back to the pubic bone. We should ask PSB to come up with a standard way to measure dick size.

measure.jpg

Is everybody agreeable to how dicks are being measured, based on the pictorial representation above?

• G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic