Male HQ

Small Dick Discussion (Compiled)

junxiang

Guest jericho

that doesn't take away from the fact that i would love to see it. hahahaha

haha, i prefer to see, feel, suck small cocks..i love it, even allowing the guy to get inside me

<Just ranting> It's nights like this when you are so tired from the long hours at work (and fake-ness), and MacDonalds no longer have $2 McChicken or Cheeseburger, that you just want to have a small dick bf to fxxk your ass, no questions asked.

What's the point of writing a good Performance Review when you're the only one who's actually working?

Sorry guys, I have my own opinion to this. I did like my preferences of 6-7inches, it is a comfortable size for me to handle and well hitting the spot. In saying so mines 6" and have a round nice head shape when erected. I have come across few guys in my life that is small probably like my pinky and it is quite disappointing. No offence to everyone.

Edited by coolfreak

i really don't think the size matters - rather it's the "look" and "shape" of it.

factors like the proportion, the curvature, the color, the texture, the shape, the distribution of width and amount of veins.

call me crazy - but i think there are handsome/cute cocks out there - and really ugly ones.

look's more important than size for me.

i really don't think the size matters - rather it's the "look" and "shape" of it. factors like the proportion, the curvature, the color, the texture, the shape, the distribution of width and amount of veins. call me crazy - but i think there are handsome/cute cocks out there - and really ugly ones. look's more important than size for me.

Some prioritize size, some on how you use it. Like they say, to each his own. And I am still wishing I'll wake up one day with a thick 7 incher XD

Never crossed my mind that there would be handsome/ cute cocks, a new perspective for me =P

i really don't think the size matters - rather it's the "look" and "shape" of it. factors like the proportion, the curvature, the color, the texture, the shape, the distribution of width and amount of veins. call me crazy - but i think there are handsome/cute cocks out there - and really ugly ones. look's more important than size for me.

Good point - some do look better than others, again though that's down to personal preference on what you find attractive down there...some prefer cut, some prefer uncut etc

Guest jericho

was at the gym yesterday. had earlier noticed a cute guy lying flat on a bench and can see the outline of his cock through his shorts, it looks small and it was super turn on. stood near him and did weights but continued to stare at the outline of his flaccid dick from the reflection in the mirror. Whenever he lifted the weights his legs would twictch and at one point i could see abit of his balls sticking out from the underliner of his black shorts.

Later when i was walking to a machine i saw him again and he was talking to his friend sitting at the next machine. I noticed him this time because while talking his eyes was fixated onto my crotch area. he didnt look up but just stared until i walked past. I went to the mirror to have a look at myself and noticed that my tiny flaccid cock was again pointing outwards and creating a small tent against my white shorts. geez so obvious.

i'm only 5inches, is tt small? i see a lot of people around my age with dick that looks big in the changing room, and i can't help but feel inadequate.

i agree ard the same size but seen younger ppl in SG with 6 to 7 inches...or other guys my age that are bigger

we all wear masks to protect and deceive how many masks do you have with you today?

sometimes people no idea how to measure... 5 - 6 is average size...and remember too if u see people in the changing rooms soft, they maybe big but won't grow much when they are aroused... there are "growers" and "showers"

Perhaps the wrong section here since its more about large penises, but since there doesn't seem to be one about that topic, and since this is a 'discussion', I'm gonna give it a perspective from the other side. Well I'm basically a grower here, I'm about what, 2 inches when flaccid and about 16-17(6" or so) when hard. Gets a lot of surprises from the men women and trannies I've done and been done by. (Bi and versatile)

Admittedly I'm a bit of a size person. Smallest I've had was about 4". Pretty nice to have it in the mouth, cute and lovable. Not that fun in the ass though, I don't feel anything, perhaps I'm more accustomed to the bigger sized ones. Biggest I've ever had in my ass, surprisingly was a tranny, she(I call trannies she because essentially they look like women, act like women, and the only thing differentiating them are their lovely cocks) had literally about 8 or 9 inches, I didn't stop to measure, got right down and wrapped my lips round it. It was literally mindblowing. Not to mention she fxxked me like a fxxking stallion, in and out, in and out no let up at all. It hurt at first then as it got goind it felt amazing, full stop.

Its all most probably in the mind and perspective of the person really. A person like me really loves bigger cocks and I'm not really into smaller ones because for one they feel a lot nicer to me, heck even my 6 inch dildo seems to small for me and I've tried double penetrating myself with a dildo and a 'makeshift' dildo. Felt like my mind was going to explode I tell you best fxxking feeling. Another one is of course the visual impact of a bigger cock. There is almost no better sight to me than a HARD cock swinging around cowgirl style with another cock pounding the guy/tranny's asshole. I swear to god I go crazy looking at that.

Now like I said I've been topped smallest at 4", it was fun to suck but it felt lacking in my ass. Perhaps I'm just a bit of a size whore, and it goes to show its all up to the perception and likes/dislikes of the person. In the world of sex there's no one size fits all.

Guest Marad44
This guy really turns me on with his tiny soft dick (which you only get to see for the first few seconds of each clip)

Oh my! :blink: Are the less endowed guys big cummers, youthful, highly imaginative and talented in bed?

Guest patrick

I just shaved all the pubic hair and then went swimming at buona vista pool. After my swim, I walked about from the shower to the sink, and to the bench totally nude with my small shaven dick and balls looking like a baby's. y dick was soft throughout, although it almost became hard when I showered. Attracted a fair amount of attention from cute teenagers, young hunks and uncles.

I just shaved all the pubic hair and then went swimming at buona vista pool. After my swim, I walked about from the shower to the sink, and to the bench totally nude with my small shaven dick and balls looking like a baby's. y dick was soft throughout, although it almost became hard when I showered. Attracted a fair amount of attention from cute teenagers, young hunks and uncles.

Just wondering- what kind of underwear do you wear?! Haha

I like to be penetrated by a small dick. Special ticklish feeling. Tops with small dick, don't be shy.

haha, i prefer to see, feel, suck small cocks..i love it, even allowing the guy to get inside me

I am 4.5"- 5" , think I fit the bil :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest patrick

Just wondering- what kind of underwear do you wear?! Haha

I don't wear underwear at all because both my dick and balls are so small.

A few Sat ago, I went to MacRitchie for a run. After which, I went to the changing room. The open shower was really cool. Saw 2 sporty guys in their 20s who just finished their run showering in the open area. Both dicks were soft and medium size. They were totally not conscious of themselves. Later, 3 teenagers came in. They stripped to their briefs but were too shy to shower in the open as the other 2 guys were there. They used the cubicle instead. After another 10 minutes, 3 poly guys (from their tanktop) came in. I think they just finished some water sports as they were wearing slippers, not shoes. All 3 were tanned. One was tall and lanky. One was lean toned and medium build. One was short, stocky and muscular. They quickly took off their sweaty tanktop, shorts and briefs. Lean toned was coveirng his crotch with his hand. He seemed to want to use the cubicle but they were all occupied. While he was still hesitating, his 2 friends have already started showering in the open, as the earlier 2 guys were drying themselves. Lean toned decided to join them but faced the corner and showed everyone his bubble butt. I was curious and decided to also join in the shower. As they were soaping themselves, lean toned became more relaxed and turned around to chat with his friends. Then I saw his flaccid dick. It was smaller than mine, probably just about 2". Tall and lanky's dick was long and think, just like his bod. Muscular's dick was about 5" and appeared to be semi-hard, pointing sideways. But it was the small dick that made me excited. I turned myself at such an angle that lean toned could also see my soft dick, and smiled at him. He returned my smile. While soaping himself, he subconciously stroked his dick to make it grow a little. It lengthend and hardened somewhat. Probaly longer and thicker than mine, but less than 4". After a while, one of the teenagers finished his shower and came out from the cubicle. As i badly had to release, I quickly went in to stroke myself and shot a load.

• 2 weeks later...

Cute. Played with a guy about 3yrs ago. Met at a spa, talk whenever we met. Very tall, swimmers broad shoulders and had modeled before. Nice guy. Has a 2-3" thumb sized cock. Made him lie down on his back and BJ him, didn't take it our of my mouth the whole time. Even 2min after he came. did it because he's a nice guy and wanted him to know size not that important.

Cute. Played with a guy about 3yrs ago. Met at a spa, talk whenever we met. Very tall, swimmers broad shoulders and had modeled before. Nice guy. Has a 2-3" thumb sized cock. Made him lie down on his back and BJ him, didn't take it our of my mouth the whole time. Even 2min after he came. did it because he's a nice guy and wanted him to know size not that important.

U r so sweet! :)

• G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic