Male HQ

A Girl Likes Me ... How?

Guest scared

If you shop for books, browse for romance novels especially with hot men on the covers.

When you look at MenHealth, stare at the muscles of those models hard. You can drool if you want.

Just keep looking at other hot guys on the street if you're out with her.

Have a close friend go along with you.

If she suddenly blurts out about a hot guy over there, also say you think he's quite not bad. :thumb:

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest passerby

Ooo this is quite problematic, worse for me is this happened several times in the workplace. A lot of 'accidental' touching, acting dumb and making conversation at the most inane things, leaning close when talking, always want to have lunch together, waiting to walk with you to the train at the end of the day... gees! And once you tell them off even in the most friendly and professional way, things will start to get ugly. From getting your things wrong, to ignoring you, to back bitching, and then you notice her clique stops talking to you altogether coupled with snarky looks.

Guest office molester..

I have few cases, one of it is I was replying some emails.

One of a gal came and sit on my desk, and said:"你在做什麽"using taiwan yao yao 瑤瑤 tone... and touching my shirt like hitting a furry wall...

I almost fainted with that pretended q tone, damn!

And when she try to "seduce" me, boss turned out by suddenly, and saw us...

She then faster stand up from my desk and said:"老闆~"

my boss with smiling face:"你為什麽kacau他?" :whistle:

Ooo this is quite problematic, worse for me is this happened several times in the workplace. A lot of 'accidental' touching, acting dumb and making conversation at the most inane things, leaning close when talking, always want to have lunch together, waiting to walk with you to the train at the end of the day... gees! And once you tell them off even in the most friendly and professional way, things will start to get ugly. From getting your things wrong, to ignoring you, to back bitching, and then you notice her clique stops talking to you altogether coupled with snarky looks.

you have to stop it there and then.

I have few cases, one of it is I was replying some emails.

One of a gal came and sit on my desk, and said:"你在做什麽"using taiwan yao yao 瑤瑤 tone... and touching my shirt like hitting a furry wall...

I almost fainted with that pretended q tone, damn!

And when she try to "seduce" me, boss turned out by suddenly, and saw us...

She then faster stand up from my desk and said:"老闆~"

my boss with smiling face:"你為什麽kacau他?" :whistle:

From the looks of it, you must be a really hot guy for her to keep touching your shirt. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Just tell her you're not interested in her.

If gay men can outright reject each other in the most tactless ways, then what's the problem with rejecting a woman? :)

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

Guest Gonzo

Ive known this girl for 3 months already and she is lately dropping hints she likes me. How?? I dont like girls ...

Change your hairstyle,attire to something she did not like and openly dig your nose in front of her (not recommended if she works with you).

Guest alien

If u r still interested in making friend with tht girl, then u shld tell her u DUN like her lor. Unless u dislike tht girl, i wld suggest u just tell her u u not interested in girls at all or tell her str8 u r gay.

Guest guest

Change your hairstyle,attire to something she did not like and openly dig your nose in front of her (not recommended if she works with you).

wear a t- shirt slogan I AM GAY.

• Guest locked this topic