Male HQ

Controlling Ejaculation

isn't premature ejaculation (cum) = precum? :P

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

LOL

Premature ejaculation means even before u SHIOK ,

your MILK already shoot out !!!!!

So, your cock then begin to limp and u ???????

LUST not properly SATISFIED lor !! LOL

I know that.... :ph34r:

Juz kidding around.... hehe.... :rolleyes:

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Google 'emla'. Then ask a pharmacist for it.

It works...

Yes it works... i have bought this cream from my family doctor's letter and went to pharmacist to purchase a small little tube.. costed ard S$17.

it really works... apply a small portion on the bottom of the dick head (which is d most sensitive part) and wait for about 20mins to 30mins for the numbing effect.. then u can masturbate and stroke for quite long before u actually shoot your loads...

i can even hump the bolster for more than 30mins and still hard and NO ejaculation as compared to normally when no cream applied, just hump a few mins, i will shoot...

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Yes it works... i have bought this cream from my family doctor's letter and went to pharmacist to purchase a small little tube.. costed ard S$17.

it really works... apply a small portion on the bottom of the dick head (which is d most sensitive part) and wait for about 20mins to 30mins for the numbing effect.. then u can masturbate and stroke for quite long before u actually shoot your loads...

i can even hump the bolster for more than 30mins and still hard and NO ejaculation as compared to normally when no cream applied, just hump a few mins, i will shoot...

Wow.. seriously? maybe i should try it. Thanks guys for the reply.... i usually cum in less than 2 minutes when masturbating.... i've not had sex with anyone yet, but guess it could even be worse

so those pxxn actors apply that huh?

• 3 weeks later...

When u abt to cum , STOP and SQUEEZE cock head !

If ur cum already reach the cock tip, even u stop & squeeze cock head, ur cum still will flow out or shoot out!

I think to learn to control own's mind and excitement very impt. If a person gets too excited and the mind keeps sending signal to the cock to cum, even a person's cock is semi-hard or even soft, he can also shoot cum lor. I think cumming no need the cock hard also can cum.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Please tell me that was done as a clinical test and is not everyday practice...

I can't get the visual out of my head ... help ....

Mercurio sacris fertur Boebeidos Undis

virgineum Brimo composuisse latus

• 3 weeks later...