Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

Guest VRQ

I am visiting Penang on next weekend and plan to visit local gay bars. 

My friend recommended me Tujoh. Has anyone been there before? Hows the crowd, drinks there?

5 hours ago, Guest VRQ said:

I am visiting Penang on next weekend and plan to visit local gay bars. 

My friend recommended me Tujoh. Has anyone been there before? Hows the crowd, drinks there?

There are two gay bars in Penang. One is Tujoh and another one is Seventy Seven. Both are good to visit during weekend. Weekdays not much peoples in both bars. You May check it out! 

A happening Saturday, I visited ‘Seventy 7’ gay bars with my gay and straight friends. We did have a lot of fun tonight and we had a great night.

This is my first time to "Seventy Seven", it was located in Nagor Street after a long time ago and now it has moved to a new location.

(please Google the new location)

I found the new location to be more comfortable and happening than the old location.

The crowd today was nice, mostly Chinese. There are other races in the house, but they are limited. But what is certain is that there are many foreign gay men for the night mainly because is a weekend. I saw lots of patrons from Taiwan, Thailand, the United States and other places around the world.

Drinks and snacks here are very affordable. The club most popular drink, which I saw many patron order, is the "Long Island Ice Bucket," which contains five shots of pure liquor served in a bucket. That's special.

Snacks and food are also delicious. Customer service from all staff is very warm and friendly. 

The music in the evening was great. We enjoyed dancing with all the patrons in the house. And, everyone loves hugging and touching everywhere. What a wonderful night!

It is recommended to go on weekends, as there are more people and more varieties. The crowds will be smaller on weekdays and of course, meeting some attractive men to take home is up to you and whether you love the right person and want to spend the rest of your night together, is all depended on your choice. 

Seventy 7 is open until 2am, so you'll probably have plenty of time to enjoy music, drinks, snacks, dancing and flirting with many men there.

For those who want to visit after reading my review, feel free to have the most fun too! Have fun! 

2 hours ago, imm said:

A happening Saturday, I visited ‘Seventy 7’ gay bars with my gay and straight friends. We did have a lot of fun tonight and we had a great night.

This is my first time to "Seventy Seven", it was located in Nagor Street after a long time ago and now it has moved to a new location.

(please Google the new location)

I found the new location to be more comfortable and happening than the old location.

The crowd today was nice, mostly Chinese. There are other races in the house, but they are limited. But what is certain is that there are many foreign gay men for the night mainly because is a weekend. I saw lots of patrons from Taiwan, Thailand, the United States and other places around the world.

Drinks and snacks here are very affordable. The club most popular drink, which I saw many patron order, is the "Long Island Ice Bucket," which contains five shots of pure liquor served in a bucket. That's special.

Snacks and food are also delicious. Customer service from all staff is very warm and friendly. 

The music in the evening was great. We enjoyed dancing with all the patrons in the house. And, everyone loves hugging and touching everywhere. What a wonderful night!

It is recommended to go on weekends, as there are more people and more varieties. The crowds will be smaller on weekdays and of course, meeting some attractive men to take home is up to you and whether you love the right person and want to spend the rest of your night together, is all depended on your choice. 

Seventy 7 is open until 2am, so you'll probably have plenty of time to enjoy music, drinks, snacks, dancing and flirting with many men there.

For those who want to visit after reading my review, feel free to have the most fun too! Have fun! 

No action review?

7 hours ago, funky beaver said:

No action review?

Very good boy yesterday with no action, just partying! Ha ha!

Guest Chi
1 hour ago, Daddy King said:

Normally after 1030pm the light is close and the show begin..mostly beside the basketball 🏀, or center of the park

No people? Last time I came there’s people in there.

Guest Visitor Penang

Any good massage place with male therapist to recommend? Either with HE or without HE are okay. Wanna try both too 😬

Guest Dutchie

I'll be in Georgetown (close to cruise pier) from Tuesday to Thursday. Where are the best places to have a nice male massage and sauna? Preferably in Georgetown...

Guest Explore

Brandon:(Bukit Tengah):0166452311

Can someone tell me what's he look like? Muscular? Age? Price? 

I already tried Jimmy from Raja uda and Ricky from Chai Leng Park massage 

I'm now curious with Brandon 

Has anyone try? 

Guest Noobie
7 hours ago, Guest Explore said:

Brandon:(Bukit Tengah):0166452311

Can someone tell me what's he look like? Muscular? Age? Price? 

I already tried Jimmy from Raja uda and Ricky from Chai Leng Park massage 

I'm now curious with Brandon 

Has anyone try? 

How's Jimmy? Is he good? Or Ricky is better?

Guest Young
On 3/18/2024 at 12:43 PM, seekfun010 said:

does anyone have jimmy contact and how is his service

Jimmy(Raja Uda):0184079101

I try his service 

He's nice 

I request for manhood massage 

But after that the weird thing is he block me 

I don't know why

Service rate 8/10

6 hours ago, Guest Happy new said:

I heard u2 is under renovation for dark room portion, not sure if already completed? 

Yes, but not sure when the actual date will done..

Hear that the dark room part will change to maze..no more dark room to fun after this...haha

Guest Happy new

U2 renovation completed, now u guys can have a very big super dark room. 

Very scary actually 

5 hours ago, imm said:

Raffel Park
I have been hearing about the cruising spots of Rafael Park for so long, and today I finally pay a visit to the park.

I went to the park around 10.45pm and the park lights were still on. I roamed around but there seemed to be no one in the park, mostly because the park lights were still on.

After seeing so many reviews, this was my first time visiting the park at night and maybe the first time I had any luck attracting unwanted attractions.

Around 11:15pm (light were off), I was wandering around and saw three motorcycles arriving at the park. I thought they were visitors, but unfortunately, they were police officers in full blue uniforms. Maybe this park has been reported and that's why they conduct spot checks.

I slowly walked out of the park because I knew the police were trying to catch the victim. When I walked out, I was stopped by the police and I was frighten but I stayed calm. The police asked me if there was anyone inside, and of course, I said I wasn't sure, I didn't see anyone. So, he walked away and I quickly left the park.

But I'm not satisfied because I didn't see anyone cruising nor did I experience. Sadly, a run-in with the police on my first visit. I decided to get in my car, run a few laps, and head back to Rafael Park at 12.00am, hoping the police had left.

Sure enough, when I came back, the police had left. So I went to the park to roamed again. It wasn't a busy night and I saw about 5 people. I went to the basketball court and saw a Malay man sitting on the bench. I also walked over to him and sat down, and my hands started caressing him, from his thighs to his balls and then to his cock. His balls and cock were so big I couldn't resist. I swallowed his cock and gave him some blowjob and handjob.

After it’s complete, I was roaming around the park again and saw a couple playing in the middle of the park. Seeing them blow big cocks and hearing their moans makes me even more horny.

Not so many people for the night but at least it was nice to meet a Malay man and taste his big cock.

My advice is to be careful when cruising in Rafael Park as the police sometimes do checks. So be alert and don't overly having fun until you lose your constant vigilance.

It was a great experience and I will try to go again over the weekend. Hopefully more people will come to cruise over the weekend.

Hope my comments do help. Have fun and enjoy your cruising at Raffel Park.

That's the reason we don't share the clear information in here, sometimes we don't know who are watching/reading in this website, because this website is open, everyone can access, or maybe some police is watching....

Edited by Daddy King

Guest Happy new

Will go today after work see see..hope today not like weekend so many uncle kacau..haha

Daddy king sound like u like uncle a lot ma

Guest Happy new

I know la, u only like hensem charming uncles, many in there face really sorry la, but in order to get something, they have to be more aggressive lo. 

1 hour ago, Guest Happy new said:

I know la, u only like hensem charming uncles, many in there face really sorry la, but in order to get something, they have to be more aggressive lo. 

Ya, back to the basic, if someone rejected you then pandai2 la..

I also get rejected by other ppl many time. Haha

All ppl have their own preference, can't force ppl to accept us

Guest Happy new

Ya, back to the basic, if someone rejected you then pandai2 la..

I also get rejected by other ppl many time. Haha

All ppl have their own preference, can't force ppl to accept us

Just don't go to the dark area, they dare not do anything in bright. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.