Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

Guest HAPPY u2
5 hours ago, Guest U2 u2 said:

usually go to U2 on Sunday but wondering if I should go today since maybe more people will go there after voting...

U2 boss will tell you should go every day 

Now even the shower at 2nd floor no light and even the water became slow. So scary haha...

Saw a guy looking around switches.. i guess that's the maintenance guy..

Although sauna broke down, it's still quite fun. Initially i came, everyone shy shy, just walking around and later became daring, fucking, playing in shower room, dark room.

But today crowd not many people, or maybe all walk around.. so dont see as per last time sauna full of people

3 hours ago, Steve94 said:

First time u2 today, kinda scary if I allow one guy to touched me then there is other come, feeling my dick get torn and getting rape lol ... And it's too dark don't even who is who

You must have a nice dick if it's getting alot of attention. 

If you prefer 1-to-1 session, can bring a guy of your liking to the private room and locked it. Try to hold his hand and guide him from the dark area, usually if he's interested in you, he will follow. 

Also, just push away if you dont like someone touching it. No need to be shy about that. And yes, some guys are more persistent, keep shoo them away.

Guest The shy
2 hours ago, Ericx said:

You must have a nice dick if it's getting alot of attention. 

If you prefer 1-to-1 session, can bring a guy of your liking to the private room and locked it. Try to hold his hand and guide him from the dark area, usually if he's interested in you, he will follow. 

Also, just push away if you dont like someone touching it. No need to be shy about that. And yes, some guys are more persistent, keep shoo them away.

Even though you bring to private room, some people also will come in when you try close the door, keep pushing and want to enter.

14 hours ago, I Love Sensual said:

An updated list of Male Therapists available at SS Foot Reflexology (as of 21 November 2022):

Perak Road

No. 56 = AOI

Abu Siti Lane (George Town)

No. 22 = Koko

No. 39 = Jame

No. 40 = Bel

No. 41 = K

No. 48 = Nu

No. 51 = Lim

No. 77 = Elvin

No. 86 = Saw

I didn't try all male therapists from SS (Abu Siti Lane) yet...

Anyone who has already encountered any one of them, maybe you can share here for others references?

Cool, thanks for this.

Did u list them cos they provide HE...?
Or just a list of male massues available to pick from...?

18 hours ago, I Love Sensual said:

An updated list of Male Therapists available at SS Foot Reflexology (as of 21 November 2022):

Perak Road

No. 56 = AOI

Abu Siti Lane (George Town)

No. 22 = Koko

No. 39 = Jame

No. 40 = Bel

No. 41 = K

No. 48 = Nu

No. 51 = Lim

No. 77 = Elvin

No. 86 = Saw

I didn't try all male therapists from SS (Abu Siti Lane) yet...

Anyone who has already encountered any one of them, maybe you can share here for others references?

The last 3 names look like local? Are they good?

34 minutes ago, Guest Special said:

Want to know is that the sauna at U2 already fix?last sat no heat

ya.... I wish to know also, went there last week and there was problem in the heating system

someone please tell the boss....not all go just for fun, some do enjoy the steam also

24 minutes ago, Guest Daddy Bear said:

Anyone know got a short hair and line haircut slim fit chi in u2? Saw him few day ago. Pls chat me if you have any contact of him. Tq

You are guest, how to pm?

Guest HAPPY u2
2 hours ago, Guest Daddy Bear said:

Anyone know got a short hair and line haircut slim fit chi in u2? Saw him few day ago. Pls chat me if you have any contact of him. Tq

R u one of the uncles who played openly at shower area 

First time i went, the sauna working fine and can feel the heat.

Lately, the heat is barely noticeable. Could be the heater not working properly or too many people?

I think it more emphasise of the gay part more than the sauna part haha. Keep pushing those itchy hands away

2 hours ago, CuriousShyGuy said:

Same. Wanna try.

Any tips for first timer?

Go in, look, be proactive , engage slowly if interested, repeat until u find someone, stay hard, have fun, don't shy to say no, push away if not interested and safe sex please.

Can dm me if no people tell u about the location

Guest HAPPY u2
13 hours ago, Guest Noobie said:

Is it safe to enter U2 just to enjoy the surroundings? Or there's a possibility to get raped? Heh.

If u aim to enjoy surrounding, then better go Starbucks la. Regarding safety, u think want to cucuk in a man ass so easy ka? 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.