Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

Guest Hanky panky

Pls avoid this number 39 & 24 in SS. They are not friendly and bit rude! Anyone have suggestion number except 42? 

3 hours ago, Biby said:

I think u2 open all day.

Wow include CNY, sure? Because I believe the staffs and the Owner are all Chinese.

5 hours ago, Biby said:

As I knew la, because last year chor 1 noon I feel bored and going still open...

Thats Good. Maybe drop by Chor 2. 

1 hour ago, Samaelll123 said:

Planning to go on 9th before back home for reunion dinner. Last year did the same thing but lesser ppl on that day. At last get to fun with a Chinese guy who just came back from KL for CNY.:P

Reunion dinner would be Busy at Home and definitely cant make it. CNY 2 can…

Guest Miohmi
On 1/21/2024 at 5:14 PM, imm said:

After reading all the info here and curious about this U2 and I decided to visit for the first time. Well it was self drive and upon arrival, it was quite difficult to find the actual U2 place and I think I spent about 30 minutes touring around and finally found it. Arrived at 3.30pm and I left U2 around 6.30pm.

As it is a first time visit, I think all the info in this forum is very useful for me. I went up and arrived at the counter. It's Saturday and it's underwear theme day. I was alright with the theme and paid the entry fee of RM35. I was given a hand towel and guided to a locker to change. My first impression was quite good, the place was clean and tidy. I felt the environment was quite comfortable.

Go ahead and change, I toured around the first locker floor and it was quite pleasant and nice. Amenities have been provided such as cotton bud, hair dryer, comb and others. Even in the shower, they provide shower gel.

In addition, there is a relaxing lounge with air conditioning. For smokers, there are designated smoking rooms as well.

After visiting the first floor, I went up to the second floor. Bathrooms, dark rooms, steam rooms, restaurants and lounges are all available at your convenience.

I continued to rinse and went straight to the steam room. Maybe it's the first time and I was lucky, I opened the steam room door and I saw the right one and he had the same feeling. He has a great body and most importantly his tools are huge. What else! No need to say more... 2x…

After that, I went to enjoy the steam, yes the steam room was very dark for the first time but after a while, I was fine. I love the water sprinkled from the ceiling.

The dark room is also very dark but it's fine and you'll still see people walking and in action.

The best thing is that there is a restaurant for you to eat and drink (complementary). There is a wide variety of snacks, juices, coffee and tea. A cozy restaurant where you can enjoy your food and drink also to watch a movie. You can continue your action after taking a rest at the restaurant.

Overall, I had a great experience there and I enjoyed my first time visiting. With the price of RM35 including food and drinks, I think it's worth it. No other bath house even in KL provides you with food and drinks.

This U2 also keeps very private and I believe the community also keeps this place very low key. I think it is good and safe for the community to visit with a calm heart.

Worth a visit and definitely should try it out!

Thank you U2 for a great experience, hospitality and service.

Does the underware was provided? Or i just wear my own underware?

3 hours ago, Guest Miohmi said:

No, you wear whichever underwear you feel you want others to see you in.

Do bear in mind your undies are likely to get wet, so you may want to bring a second pair with you so that you would not have to go home wearing wet undies.

Guest Happy new
20 hours ago, Guest Miohmi said:

Just walk naked la 

On 1/21/2024 at 5:14 PM, imm said:

After reading all the info here and curious about this U2 and I decided to visit for the first time. Well it was self drive and upon arrival, it was quite difficult to find the actual U2 place and I think I spent about 30 minutes touring around and finally found it. Arrived at 3.30pm and I left U2 around 6.30pm.

As it is a first time visit, I think all the info in this forum is very useful for me. I went up and arrived at the counter. It's Saturday and it's underwear theme day. I was alright with the theme and paid the entry fee of RM35. I was given a hand towel and guided to a locker to change. My first impression was quite good, the place was clean and tidy. I felt the environment was quite comfortable.

Go ahead and change, I toured around the first locker floor and it was quite pleasant and nice. Amenities have been provided such as cotton bud, hair dryer, comb and others. Even in the shower, they provide shower gel.

In addition, there is a relaxing lounge with air conditioning. For smokers, there are designated smoking rooms as well.

After visiting the first floor, I went up to the second floor. Bathrooms, dark rooms, steam rooms, restaurants and lounges are all available at your convenience.

I continued to rinse and went straight to the steam room. Maybe it's the first time and I was lucky, I opened the steam room door and I saw the right one and he had the same feeling. He has a great body and most importantly his tools are huge. What else! No need to say more... 2x…

After that, I went to enjoy the steam, yes the steam room was very dark for the first time but after a while, I was fine. I love the water sprinkled from the ceiling.

The dark room is also very dark but it's fine and you'll still see people walking and in action.

The best thing is that there is a restaurant for you to eat and drink (complementary). There is a wide variety of snacks, juices, coffee and tea. A cozy restaurant where you can enjoy your food and drink also to watch a movie. You can continue your action after taking a rest at the restaurant.

Overall, I had a great experience there and I enjoyed my first time visiting. With the price of RM35 including food and drinks, I think it's worth it. No other bath house even in KL provides you with food and drinks.

This U2 also keeps very private and I believe the community also keeps this place very low key. I think it is good and safe for the community to visit with a calm heart.

Worth a visit and definitely should try it out!

Thank you U2 for a great experience, hospitality and service.

Thank u for sharing. I've been thinking of going there since 2021-2022 until now haven't tried yet as I'm a bit curious and scared at the same time not knowing what to expect there. Anyway were u involved in any action in the dark room?

6 minutes ago, khxiruldxnsh said:

Thank u for sharing. I've been thinking of going there since 2021-2022 until now haven't tried yet as I'm a bit curious and scared at the same time not knowing what to expect there. Anyway were u involved in any action in the dark room?

To feel a bit scared about visiting a men's sauna for the first time is quite normal.  I was a ball of nerves on my initial visit and my penis probably shrank back into my body for protection.

I had lots of fun in my subsequent visits and have not stopped since then.  I would not say I am addicted, but I do like the freedom of being in a sauna devoid of trappings, and every one in there is just as they are, safe for the towel.

As for action, you can choose to look at the scenery of bushes, bananas and rambutans, or participate in fun.  It is entirely your choice. 

And if you fear you may embarrass yourself in there, do not think too much about it.  There is a first time for everybody.

18 minutes ago, yhtang said:

To feel a bit scared about visiting a men's sauna for the first time is quite normal.  I was a ball of nerves on my initial visit and my penis probably shrank back into my body for protection.

I had lots of fun in my subsequent visits and have not stopped since then.  I would not say I am addicted, but I do like the freedom of being in a sauna devoid of trappings, and every one in there is just as they are, safe for the towel.

As for action, you can choose to look at the scenery of bushes, bananas and rambutans, or participate in fun.  It is entirely your choice. 

And if you fear you may embarrass yourself in there, do not think too much about it.  There is a first time for everybody.

Wow thanks for replying. Fyi, I've been to few hotel saunas before and yes, I did enjoy the scenery of bushes, bananas and rambutans, especially of those gym goers. But that was it- since it was the hotel's so can't expect much although everyone was naked, or at least topless. Went inside, sat down, enjoyed the view, and left. Same thing happened at the jacuzzi. Hahaha. But U2 is different based on what I've read in this forum. I'd really love to try some day to experience the freedome there lol hahaha

Not sure about the CNY week 9-12th, just feel like the crowd will be less especially Chinese. Maybe more Malay n Indian for that long weekend.

I feel like walking around naked in U2 might not be a good decision, can look cheap(if you know what I mean), unless you are hot in shape or you have a big dick or bubble ass hahaha. 

But I still prefer with the towel, U2 make it both Saturday and Sunday for underwear day's smart because weekend more people then the owner no need to wash so many bath towel.

10 hours ago, khxiruldxnsh said:

Wow thanks for replying. Fyi, I've been to few hotel saunas before and yes, I did enjoy the scenery of bushes, bananas and rambutans, especially of those gym goers. But that was it- since it was the hotel's so can't expect much although everyone was naked, or at least topless. Went inside, sat down, enjoyed the view, and left. Same thing happened at the jacuzzi. Hahaha. But U2 is different based on what I've read in this forum. I'd really love to try some day to experience the freedome there lol hahaha

Go for it! 

Guest what time open
On 1/10/2024 at 11:34 AM, Daddy King said:

Just visit u2 last Wednesday, so I think still operating today la...haha

1 hour ago, Kaisenwys said:

Not sure about the CNY week 9-12th, just feel like the crowd will be less especially Chinese. Maybe more Malay n Indian for that long weekend.

I feel like walking around naked in U2 might not be a good decision, can look cheap(if you know what I mean), unless you are hot in shape or you have a big dick or bubble ass hahaha. 

But I still prefer with the towel, U2 make it both Saturday and Sunday for underwear day's smart because weekend more people then the owner no need to wash so many bath towel.

For me, I also prefer with towel or underwear..

Because for my experience, many uncle are so aggressive even I already rejected. That time already with towel, if nude then habis la uncle more aggressive come..

On 11/21/2023 at 9:29 AM, Daddy King said:

Hi, do anyone have recommended top masseur around mainland?

Mostly recommend here in island.

Appreciate to pm. Thanks

I offer massage from 8th to 18th. Can always WhatsApp or telegram me.

3 hours ago, Biby said:

For me, I also prefer with towel or underwear..

Because for my experience, many uncle are so aggressive even I already rejected. That time already with towel, if nude then habis la uncle more aggressive come..

Uncle need to be aggressive if not they can't get anything hahahaha 

Also some Indian guy are quite aggressive as well (not racist but just base on my experienced in U2)

I'm fine with all races as long as they are my type.

3 hours ago, Kaisenwys said:

Uncle need to be aggressive if not they can't get anything hahahaha 

Also some Indian guy are quite aggressive as well (not racist but just base on my experienced in U2)

I'm fine with all races as long as they are my type.

I dont mind ppl be aggressive in sauna..but if ppl reject first time and second time, pandai² lor.

But they will keep coming, that feel like annoying, keep kacau 

42 minutes ago, Biby said:

I dont mind ppl be aggressive in sauna..but if ppl reject first time and second time, pandai² lor.

Yeah this actually happen other places as well.. everybody has their own preferences and nobody can force anyone to play with them.. no means no but some cannot understand and still force 😂

45 minutes ago, Biby said:

I know what you mean because I do experienced that as well 😆

Uncle got high spirit of not giving up 😆

Not much feeling to young twink, old man, slim, chubby, and sissy. 

Just average decent dude will be fine 

21 hours ago, khxiruldxnsh said:

Yes, I do action in dark room. No need to scared lah, no one bother. Just be yourself and enjoy. 

10 hours ago, Kaisenwys said:

They are open during CNY. I had visited today for the second time. Well, enjoy as usual! 

IMG_5766.jpeg

2 hours ago, Kaisenwys said:

I know what you mean because I do experienced that as well 😆

Uncle got high spirit of not giving up 😆

Not much feeling to young twink, old man, slim, chubby, and sissy. 

Just average decent dude will be fine 

That’s really normal for an uncle but don’t forget they are just as hot as us last time when they are young.  In U2 not all the uncle is ugly and some are decent. Even though you able to capture the youngster, handsome and with awesome body but that wasn’t the point, their skill are inexperienced and even need to practice further. Haha! But some decent uncle are skilful in blowjob. It is depend to what you are looking into. Sometimes I do enjoy to suck by uncle. They are good sucker. Of course, the young one I do loved too but hardly they are good in skills or they stand aside like an angel. Haha! 

On 2/5/2024 at 11:50 PM, yhtang said:

Besides the fun, one thing I like to be in the sauna is the feeling that to be myself, nothing to hide or pretend, everyone around me are the same species as me

10 hours ago, bmguy said:

Besides the fun, one thing I like to be in the sauna is the feeling that to be myself, nothing to hide or pretend, everyone around me are the same species as me

Yes, I agree. 

The sauna is a great equalizer.   In school, the pupils are dressed in school uniforms to conform to some semblance of equality.  No trappings of exclusivity or rankings. 

Similarly, in a sauna, everyone is naked.  The only things than can be seen is what genetics give us, and that is beyond our control.  No trappings of wealth or power.  And most importantly, all those who paid to enter are after a good time with their fellow men.  

Guest Malay

Fuck aggressive uncle. I went U2 around 7.30pm and they started staring at me. After I went to dark room all uncle raped me at once, kiss here kiss there. I am the who wear with red underwear. I can said all uncle so aggressive lorh, then I decided to go back. Can’t chill! 

9 hours ago, Guest Malay said:

Fuck aggressive uncle. I went U2 around 7.30pm and they started staring at me. After I went to dark room all uncle raped me at once, kiss here kiss there. I am the who wear with red underwear. I can said all uncle so aggressive lorh, then I decided to go back. Can’t chill! 

You are too hot i think...

Guest Slegends1

Can someone tell me who has been going all of these massage?

If you did tell me what all of them look like

Please reply as soon as possible 

Sean(Relau):0134883838

Wang(Fahlim):0104673435

Jay(Macallum):01115114811

Jimmy(Raja Uda):0184079101

Brandon:(Bukit Tengah):0166452311

22 hours ago, Guest Malay said:

You go at 7.30 is kinda late, not many by that time 

Guest newcomer

interested to try U2,but good if got experience ppl to accompany。。。so nervous to go alone for the first time。。。

5 hours ago, Guest newcomer said:

interested to try U2,but good if got experience ppl to accompany。。。so nervous to go alone for the first time。。。

I am nervous for the first time but no worries. It is comfortable. Once you enter, you will feel comfortable. No one cares about you, just be yourself and enjoyed. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.