Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

Guest Burst Cubaaca

Went to USM Redwall to cruise after so loong. Saw an slim Indian guy probably he's a student there switching between the redwall and another toilet at beside block. He was bare naked at 1 point and got a huge one. Jerked him off and he cummed a lot.

12 hours ago, winterbird said:

Has anyone here tried Penang Spa House in Lebuh Noordin? Any positive feedback and masseur recommendation? 

Google reviews was good especially the guy masseur from Sabah. Any members here tried before? 

5 hours ago, Guest Burst Cubaaca said:

Went to USM Redwall to cruise after so loong. Saw an slim Indian guy probably he's a student there switching between the redwall and another toilet at beside block. He was bare naked at 1 point and got a huge one. Jerked him off and he cummed a lot.

He is blessed to have you play with him until he cum.  He is a lucky guy. 

Guest Nobody
34 minutes ago, Guest Hunky said:

I saw cute boy in permata today! Let’s go tmr. More people more fun.

Be careful, lifeguard is caught someone that are not go there for swimming

Guest Hunky
1 hour ago, Guest Nobody said:

Be careful, lifeguard is caught someone that are not go there for swimming

I think it won’t be an issue. He’s paid. 

On 1/29/2024 at 12:48 AM, khxiruldxnsh said:

I'm just curious as I never dare to try. How to actually ask for handjob? Just ask verbally izit? What if they don't offer, will they scold us for asking? It's really steamy to see people here sharing experience but I don't dare to ask at place like this

Read this, it might helps :

1 hour ago, imm said:

First of all, let me state that the information provided in this forum is true. On my first day joining the forum and getting to know U2, I decided to take the courage to ventured and I found it to be an interesting place to visit.

Secondly, I learned about the masseur at the apartment through this forum, which I tried and I do really enjoyed it.

Then I learned that the Permata swimming pool is a great place to cruise, which is true. The key is to get there at the right time and you'll find a lot of fun.

And now, I saw a lot of people posting about SS Reflexology Abu Siti and I decided to pay them a visit and see if it was true. 

I had made a reservation over the phone and requested a therapist of my preferred number and I was happy that he was available at the time I requested. So, I was lucky enough to get an appointment.

Upon arrival, I was greeted by reception, selected my treatment, paid, and was picked up by my preferred therapist for a foot wash to start.

I was introduced to a very dimmed treatment room with curtains that completely covered and I could see into the privacy of the room. Perhaps another lucky moment when visiting SS Reflexology for the first time and I’m comfortable. 

I was instructed to change, but I found the disposable underwear provided is too uncomfortable, so I wore none and remained completely naked for the entire session.

I could feel that the therapist will be able to exceed my expectations once treatment begins with the first contact through his first touch. He's cute, skilled, loves to be teased and I can feel from his touch that I’m going to end up with a HJ or HE.

So, my instinct was right. I had a two hour massage and I was teased by the therapist the entire session. I could see him signaling to me and me signaling to him. He slowly moved further and I go further too. He stroked and rubbed my cock and played with my nipples. I did the same to him, rubbing his cock, playing with his nipples, and holding his ass. The session ended with a great HJ.

It was a real pleasure to be with him and I liked him. I could tell he liked me too. Of course, I will come back again for more session with him.

Thank you again for the honest information provided in this forum.

I have decided to protect the privacy of the therapist and not to disclosed his number.

Total damage for 2 hours massage session is RM127 nett plus RM50 tip. The total price was RM177 nett, which was well worth it for me to have such a wonderful experience and session. Thanks to the therapist for a great moment with him. I do enjoyed the session.

WIR > Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!!

When you be there?

17 hours ago, josh92 said:

What are the terms here? Do we need to bring our swimming cap?

I was so curious and why this swimming pool needs to wear cap? and they made is mandatory. I was there once and I did not have the cap and I did not even able to get into the pool due to I did not bring along the cap. End up, I’m just be in the changing room and have quick fun, then leave. 

17 hours ago, imm said:

First of all, let me state that the information provided in this forum is true. On my first day joining the forum and getting to know U2, I decided to take the courage to ventured and I found it to be an interesting place to visit.

Secondly, I learned about the masseur at the apartment through this forum, which I tried and I do really enjoyed it.

Then I learned that the Permata swimming pool is a great place to cruise, which is true. The key is to get there at the right time and you'll find a lot of fun.

And now, I saw a lot of people posting about SS Reflexology Abu Siti and I decided to pay them a visit and see if it was true. 

I had made a reservation over the phone and requested a therapist of my preferred number and I was happy that he was available at the time I requested. So, I was lucky enough to get an appointment.

Upon arrival, I was greeted by reception, selected my treatment, paid, and was picked up by my preferred therapist for a foot wash to start.

I was introduced to a very dimmed treatment room with curtains that completely covered and I could see into the privacy of the room. Perhaps another lucky moment when visiting SS Reflexology for the first time and I’m comfortable. 

I was instructed to change, but I found the disposable underwear provided is too uncomfortable, so I wore none and remained completely naked for the entire session.

I could feel that the therapist will be able to exceed my expectations once treatment begins with the first contact through his first touch. He's cute, skilled, loves to be teased and I can feel from his touch that I’m going to end up with a HJ or HE.

So, my instinct was right. I had a two hour massage and I was teased by the therapist the entire session. I could see him signaling to me and me signaling to him. He slowly moved further and I go further too. He stroked and rubbed my cock and played with my nipples. I did the same to him, rubbing his cock, playing with his nipples, and holding his ass. The session ended with a great HJ.

It was a real pleasure to be with him and I liked him. I could tell he liked me too. Of course, I will come back again for more session with him.

Thank you again for the honest information provided in this forum.

I have decided to protect the privacy of the therapist and not to disclosed his number.

Total damage for 2 hours massage session is RM127 nett plus RM50 tip. The total price was RM177 nett, which was well worth it for me to have such a wonderful experience and session. Thanks to the therapist for a great moment with him. I do enjoyed the session.

WIR > Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!!

Hi everyone,

I've had a lot of people message me privately about the number of therapists I've had treatments with at SS Reflexology Abu Siti recently and I have to recommend that you follow this forum as how other readers have posted about their experiences. 

Then you try using the number shared in the post. You'll know it when you see the therapist at SS Reflexology. Use your PLU intuition with our so called -Bluetooth.

Also, I think we should keep this place discreetly, mainly to protect the privacy of the therapist. If we don't keep it low profiles, we could have put the therapists out of work.

Furthermore, we didn't want to lose a place where we enjoyed and spent quality time. 

Therefore, I believe we should protect the privacy of therapists and venues. We don't want to impact people's business and we don't want other employees to be suspicious of our request for the therapist to be reported.

Hope my review is benefit to all of us. Keep a low profile as this is not a gay spa, it is actually a well-established and formal spa certified by local authorities.

Please enjoy it discreetly with your therapist. In Malay we call it "Pandai-Pandai" Be clever and play the games.

Guest Guest
13 hours ago, imm said:

What else need to review and try… let me know and I go check it out… 😂

Relau swimming pool

Raffel Park

RnR Juru

Padang Polo

Pls cruise all these place and come back with us for your next review ya....

1 minute ago, Guest Guest said:

Relau swimming pool

Raffel Park

RnR Juru

Padang Polo

Pls cruise all these place and come back with us for your next review ya....

1. The Relau swimming pool is the Permata swimming pool that I have been to. The entrance fee is RM8, if you want to swim, don't forget to bring your swimming cap as you need it to enter the pool. During my visit I didn't wear a swimming cap and ended up staying in the changing room. I met two guys as I went there early and had a great time in the showers cubicles. The best time to visit is around 7pm, depending on your luck.

2. I have not been to Rafael Park, but it will be my next destination. Will share further if I visit. From the detail of the forum, the best time to visit is after 10pm and the info provided is basically at the basketball court which is truly dark. 

3. I have been to RNR Juru many times and there are a lot of people there ready to cruise, but beware of some rude and bad patrons who will silently record you in the cubicles. As for the crowd, it is a mixed and mostly locals. A good place to cruise but have to careful.

4. I have also been to Padang Polo a few times and the crowd was mostly senior over 40 years old. Since public restrooms are closed at night and no longer open, the cruisy takes place in empty houses. The best time is after 10 pm. It is better to visit on weekends and there will be more people. One thing to note is that the police will round and check multiple times. So be sure to stay alert and don't have too much fun till you get caught. Be alert while having fun! Some were playing in the middle of the field where they could watch the police because it was dark. Many people in the crowd at Padang Polo said that Padang Brown is also a great place to cruise, right behind all the hawker stalls. I've never been and not able to share the reviews, but it's exists. Will try to visit someday. 

Guest Guest

17 hours ago, imm said:

1. The Relau swimming pool is the Permata swimming pool that I have been to. The entrance fee is RM8, if you want to swim, don't forget to bring your swimming cap as you need it to enter the pool. During my visit I didn't wear a swimming cap and ended up staying in the changing room. I met two guys as I went there early and had a great time in the showers cubicles. The best time to visit is around 7pm, depending on your luck.

2. I have not been to Rafael Park, but it will be my next destination. Will share further if I visit. From the detail of the forum, the best time to visit is after 10pm and the info provided is basically at the basketball court which is truly dark. 

3. I have been to RNR Juru many times and there are a lot of people there ready to cruise, but beware of some rude and bad patrons who will silently record you in the cubicles. As for the crowd, it is a mixed and mostly locals. A good place to cruise but have to careful.

4. I have also been to Padang Polo a few times and the crowd was mostly senior over 40 years old. Since public restrooms are closed at night and no longer open, the cruisy takes place in empty houses. The best time is after 10 pm. It is better to visit on weekends and there will be more people. One thing to note is that the police will round and check multiple times. So be sure to stay alert and don't have too much fun till you get caught. Be alert while having fun! Some were playing in the middle of the field where they could watch the police because it was dark. Many people in the crowd at Padang Polo said that Padang Brown is also a great place to cruise, right behind all the hawker stalls. I've never been and not able to share the reviews, but it's exists. Will try to visit someday. 

Are you talking about Relau pool or Permata pool?????? There are not the SAME pool!!!!! Dont misleading the reader here.... OMG

Guest Chi
18 hours ago, imm said:

Why not u try to cruise at the toilet of any police station and give us a review?

Guest Get Lost Troublemakers!
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Are you talking about Relau pool or Permata pool?????? There are not the SAME pool!!!!! Dont misleading the reader here.... OMG

I have been observing you for a while trying to wreak havoc on this forum. Imm is just sharing his thoughts and experiences. You are always have the option to read or ignore, at least imm contribute to this forum, not like you. You have nothing to contribute yet are wreaking havoc on this forum and barking like a dog. Do you think no readers know who you are? You are the one who has been wreaking havoc ever since imm commented on the masseuse pricing topic. If you don't like it, get out. Don't be a coward on this forum, causing havoc and trying to bring people down. What a low-level shame PLU. Get lost! ! !

Guest Get Lost Troublemakers!
3 hours ago, Guest Chi said:

Why not u try to cruise at the toilet of any police station and give us a review?

Why don't you try to review yourself and share your experience? You are brainless, stupid, and have no common sense, hanging around in the police station. Which PLU will be there? You? If so, you must be the fat, ugly, and brainless PLU. I can tell from your comments that your character is stupid and ugly. Such childish and immature comments that are not benefits any readers here. Get lost!!! 

imm, don’t worry, keep sharing. We love what you share. Whether it is true or false, readers will ventured and discover by themselves. You did very well on your sharing. Your post are marked as popular post. 

Guest PgDaddy6969
37 minutes ago, Guest Get Lost Troublemakers! said:

I have been observing you for a while trying to wreak havoc on this forum. Imm is just sharing his thoughts and experiences. You are always have the option to read or ignore, at least imm contribute to this forum, not like you. You have nothing to contribute yet are wreaking havoc on this forum and barking like a dog. Do you think no readers know who you are? You are the one who has been wreaking havoc ever since imm commented on the masseuse pricing topic. If you don't like it, get out. Don't be a coward on this forum, causing havoc and trying to bring people down. What a low-level shame PLU. Get lost! ! !

Oh, finally someone stood up to support imm. Agreed, this lowlife low class hater. I've been reading imm comments and I find them interesting. I even visited SS Abu Siti after reading his comments and it was true. I do enjoyed this session. imm, thank you for sharing, ignore such haters and useless people. Keep sharing your thoughts. We like to read and we support you.

1 hour ago, Guest Get Lost Troublemakers! said:

Nice one to haters! I'm new to this forum & I read “3” imm most popular reviews & they were very good and helpful. I went to U2 after reading imm's review & it portrayed exactly how imm shared. It's comfortable & I can be myself at U2. I will go again.

5 minutes ago, elshaddai said:

Nice one to haters! I'm new to this forum & I read “3” imm most popular reviews & they were very good and helpful. I went to U2 after reading imm's review & it portrayed exactly how imm shared. It's comfortable & I can be myself at U2. I will go again.

Wow guys, thanks for the support, glad to hear everyone enjoyed what I shared and had a great adventure. I will continue to share my reviews. 

Guest rashid_isap
1 hour ago, Guest Get Lost Troublemakers! said:

Tak sangka masih ada binatang begitu lagi yang tak sedar diri lah. Aku ada baca tentang gaduh-gaduh ni. imm hanya beritahu pasal harga masseur je, tiada makna apa pun. Ada jugak haiwan keliaran ni, mcm babi sedang memburukkan keadaan. Ingat topic sudah tutup, lagi babi ni nak jatuhkan imm lagi. Oiiii babi, pergi lah kau - Guest Guest. Pukimak kau, haram jadah... Setan!!! Buat semak je dalam forum ni. 

Guest Penang
2 hours ago, Guest Get Lost Troublemakers! said:

You are non-registered account too. Are you Imm? You are!

Guest Penang
2 hours ago, Guest PgDaddy6969 said:

Oh, finally someone stood up to support imm. Agreed, this lowlife low class hater. I've been reading imm comments and I find them interesting. I even visited SS Abu Siti after reading his comments and it was true. I do enjoyed this session. imm, thank you for sharing, ignore such haters and useless people. Keep sharing your thoughts. We like to read and we support you.

Imm support Imm

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest rashid_isap said:

Tak sangka masih ada binatang begitu lagi yang tak sedar diri lah. Aku ada baca tentang gaduh-gaduh ni. imm hanya beritahu pasal harga masseur je, tiada makna apa pun. Ada jugak haiwan keliaran ni, mcm babi sedang memburukkan keadaan. Ingat topic sudah tutup, lagi babi ni nak jatuhkan imm lagi. Oiiii babi, pergi lah kau - Guest Guest. Pukimak kau, haram jadah... Setan!!! Buat semak je dalam forum ni. 

Kurang Ajar

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest rashid_isap said:

All these rude words fr u can see how your family upbringing

On 2/29/2024 at 10:46 PM, imm said:

Relau swimming pool is located at Relau and Permata swimming pool is located at Paya Perubong. 

Guest rashid_isap
20 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

All these rude words fr u can see how your family upbringing

Ei!!! Setan, kamu sedang cakap diri sendiri ka? Ko tu yang kurang ajar, tukar nama sini sana dan buat kacau juga dengki kat imm. Nak cakap keluarga orang pulak? Ada air ka, tolong cermin diri kau tu dulu. Orang bawahan macam kau, cuci longkang pun tak layak weiii… Kau ni pasti orang yang lonely, tiada orang mau punya tahi. Sikap babi…. 

Guest PgDaddy6969
41 minutes ago, Guest Penang said:

Imm support Imm

I think you have mental disorder! 

Guest Guest
21 minutes ago, Guest rashid_isap said:

Ei!!! Setan, kamu sedang cakap diri sendiri ka? Ko tu yang kurang ajar, tukar nama sini sana dan buat kacau juga dengki kat imm. Nak cakap keluarga orang pulak? Ada air ka, tolong cermin diri kau tu dulu. Orang bawahan macam kau, cuci longkang pun tak layak weiii… Kau ni pasti orang yang lonely, tiada orang mau punya tahi. Sikap babi…. 

Asshole

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.