Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

Guest Guest
36 minutes ago, Penang69 said:

Relau swimming pool is located at Relau and Permata swimming pool is located at Paya Perubong. 

Thank you for your correct info. Hopefully, not like someone here trying to show his intelligent to confuse others

Guest rashid_isap
7 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Asshole

Setan, saya ada tu… Ko takde ke? Pasti kamu punya kena tibai sampai longgar dan tak nampak lagi kan. Tu yang ko dengki kat orang kan…. Pergi taubat lah, anak sampah. Sikap dan hati ko tu, busuk tahap lebih teruk sari babi weiiii… Jika tiada org mau, lancap lah diri sendiri. Cari lubang cacing, lubang mak bapak ko ka, moyang ko pun boleh. 

Guest Guest
9 minutes ago, Guest rashid_isap said:

Setan, saya ada tu… Ko takde ke? Pasti kamu punya kena tibai sampai longgar dan tak nampak lagi kan. Tu yang ko dengki kat orang kan…. Pergi taubat lah, anak sampah. Sikap dan hati ko tu, busuk tahap lebih teruk sari babi weiiii… Jika tiada org mau, lancap lah diri sendiri. Cari lubang cacing, lubang mak bapak ko ka, moyang ko pun boleh. 

God will punish someone when seeing all these curse words from the writer! Karma! 

Guest rashid_isap
4 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

God will punish someone when seeing all these curse words from the writer! Karma! 

Ko tu harus jaga lah karma. Selagi kita gay, macam mana Tuhan pun akan punish. Ingat ko tu gay boleh pergi kayangan ka? Otak ko kat mana? Main juboq, isap batang dan teringin naik kayangan? Siap lagi busuk hati ko kacau orang, dengki sama orang… Pergi mimpi lah ko, anak haram.

Guest Muscular
6 minutes ago, Guest rashid_isap said:

Ko tu harus jaga lah karma. Selagi kita gay, macam mana Tuhan pun akan punish. Ingat ko tu gay boleh pergi kayangan ka? Otak ko kat mana? Main juboq, isap batang dan teringin naik kayangan? Siap lagi busuk hati ko kacau orang, dengki sama orang… Pergi mimpi lah ko, anak haram.

To be honest, stop here! Unless you are Imm? Orelse, let Imm to end this! If u use all these harsh or bad words to fight with him, what if the different between u n him? Leave them! The best is quiet and move on! Back to the topic

Guest rashid_isap
2 minutes ago, Guest Muscular said:

To be honest, stop here! Unless you are Imm? Orelse, let Imm to end this! If u use all these harsh or bad words to fight with him, what if the different between u n him? Leave them! The best is quiet and move on! Back to the topic

Ko jangan nak berlakon tukar nama sini sana. Akü dgn dia tiada kaitan dengan ko. Ko tu sampah dengki kat orang, ko jaga. Ko mana? Penang ka Ipoh? Berani ko muncul, tengok aku sepak ko lekat dinding tak. Tiada satu post pernah imm kurang ajar ataupun carut, dia hanya letak review je. Ko yang asyik ganggu dia. Lu baik hati hati… Kimak kau! 

10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Thank you for your correct info. Hopefully, not like someone here trying to show his intelligent to confuse others

Wrong place name is not a big deal bro. We should appreciated IMM sharing his experience to everyone here.

9 hours ago, Guest rashid_isap said:

Ko jangan nak berlakon tukar nama sini sana. Akü dgn dia tiada kaitan dengan ko. Ko tu sampah dengki kat orang, ko jaga. Ko mana? Penang ka Ipoh? Berani ko muncul, tengok aku sepak ko lekat dinding tak. Tiada satu post pernah imm kurang ajar ataupun carut, dia hanya letak review je. Ko yang asyik ganggu dia. Lu baik hati hati… Kimak kau! 

Wow, thank you Dean Rashid. Let's ignore people like this and focus on providing more valuable comments and shares for readers here. The reader will appreciate the information provided more than dealing with such a person.

7 minutes ago, elshaddai said:

Does anyone want to go to U2 today? It’s underwear theme, weekend.

Hi elshaddai. Today is underwear theme and normally during weekend, U2’s restaurant also provides drinks and snacks for everyone to enjoy. Hope you have a great time at U2. Have lots lots of fun!

6 minutes ago, imm said:

Hi elshaddai. Today is underwear theme and normally during weekend, U2’s restaurant also provides drinks and snacks for everyone to enjoy. Hope you have a great time at U2. Have lots lots of fun!

That day I went is weekdays, no wonders there is no food and drinks. Alright, only in weekend. Cool, hope to see you someday there, imm. 

Guest Guest
56 minutes ago, imm said:

Wow, thank you Dean Rashid. Let's ignore people like this and focus on providing more valuable comments and shares for readers here. The reader will appreciate the information provided more than dealing with such a person.

虚张声势 自导自演

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, imm said:

此地头蛇;目地达成!

破坏他人;好处何在?

Guest rashid_isap
9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

此地头蛇;目地达成!

破坏他人;好处何在?

Ko jaga, dapat ko saya cari…. Ko bukan setakat jadi babi, Dean bagi ko jadi ayam penyet terus. Kacau orang agak-agak!!! Ko ni pelacur tukang urut haram saja. Jangan ko dpt dicari geng saya, masa tu ko yang akan dikasihani.

7 hours ago, Jay98 said:

How to go to u2

try to search on google but can’t find anything 

Hi Jay, you won't be able to find this U2 in Google Maps or Waze. I’ve tried it last time when I visited U2 for the first time. U2 is located at the shoplots behind Megamall Pinang. Go to the third row of shoplots and you will find a shop sign called "Princess" and the U2 staircase is next to the shop. Down the stairs, you'll see U2 signage next to the mailbox. Hope it helps and have fun.

1 hour ago, thor2550 said:

any fun at batu kawan area? i heard utropolis toilet got a lot activity 

Are there any specific areas you can share? Food stores, toilets etc? in utropolis?

20 hours ago, Jay98 said:

How to go to u2

try to search on google but can’t find anything 

12 hours ago, imm said:

Hi Jay, you won't be able to find this U2 in Google Maps or Waze. I’ve tried it last time when I visited U2 for the first time. U2 is located at the shoplots behind Megamall Pinang. Go to the third row of shoplots and you will find a shop sign called "Princess" and the U2 staircase is next to the shop. Down the stairs, you'll see U2 signage next to the mailbox. Hope it helps and have fun.

@Jay98 you need to look for Jalan Perai Jaya 4, Perai, and follow imm's directions. 

I hope you find lots of enjoyment in there, and I am sure you will have a good time. 

Edited by yhtang

If you search for Unique 2 Recreation Centre you will find the location of what is commonly (affectionately) known as U2.  Pop the address into Google Maps and there you have it. 

Even this old Gwm managed to track it down. ☺

1 hour ago, imm said:

Well, it was a great Sunday! I have some free time today, there isn't much to do during the day. So, after reading so many SCM cruise experiences and reviews, I finally tried to go to SCM for exploration and adventure.

I've been to the Dyson and Parkson restrooms and unfortunately there were no cruisers around, mainly because the malls were too crowded and busy, today. What a busy Sunday at SCM! It was packed with people and the parking lot and roads were completely full and jammed.

Therefore, I didn't have the luck to cruise and experience what SCM has to offer.

Since I’ve arrived at these areas, of course I can't waste my time. I decided to change the spots to U2. Oh yes! My third visit to U2.

As usual, arrive at U2, pay my entrance fee, get my locker key and get myself change. It's Sunday, it's underwear party!

So, I went to the first floor to roam around and you know what! Oh my gosh, I met “The One” Someone I liked and the first person I had fun with when I first visited U2. I was so happy and excited to see him again. I am like meeting back my first love 😂😂😂

What’s next! Without saying anything, I took his hand and dragged him into the dark room. Party time! and 2x...

I tried to get his contact to be in touch but it might probably for his personal and privacy reasons and I not able to get it. I truly understand, why he was avoiding it as we were just here to have fun and didn't want to get into any trouble after having a great time at U2. Basically, NSA = No Strings Attached!

The contact number wasn't that important, what was important was that I am able to see him again and spend quality time together.

After 2x…. we took our sweet time and rested. I went to U2's restaurant to get some snacks and drinks. Today, U2 served "Black Glutinous Rice Porridge " and I loved it. I took a big bowl and swallowed it. Yummy!

I then continued to roam around, thinking "The One" had left because I didn't see him. Well, I plan to leave too and decided to go to the darkroom for the last tour, then take a shower and leave.

In the final rounding, a slim guy pops up, and he's really slim. He blew my cock and I was like ‘wow’…it felt so good and he was a good blower. Well, what are you waiting for when you encounter such a good blower! Enjoy and unload it up! And that’s my, 3x…

Haha, after 3 times...I think I'm totally drained out, so I'm ready to leave. Take a shower and get change. Of course, the U2 crowd was packed today. Mixed crowd and nice!

That was the end of another great Sunday for me. I hope to see "The One" again and again.

Thank you U2 for another wonderful experience and great Sunday!

Wow, lots of fun! Envy and happy for you 🥰

Guest Happy new
16 hours ago, imm said:

Well, it was a great Sunday! I have some free time today, there isn't much to do during the day. So, after reading so many SCM cruise experiences and reviews, I finally tried to go to SCM for exploration and adventure.

I've been to the Dyson and Parkson restrooms and unfortunately there were no cruisers around, mainly because the malls were too crowded and busy, today. What a busy Sunday at SCM! It was packed with people and the parking lot and roads were completely full and jammed.

Therefore, I didn't have the luck to cruise and experience what SCM has to offer.

Since I’ve arrived at these areas, of course I can't waste my time. I decided to change the spots to U2. Oh yes! My third visit to U2.

As usual, arrive at U2, pay my entrance fee, get my locker key and get myself change. It's Sunday, it's underwear party!

So, I went to the first floor to roam around and you know what! Oh my gosh, I met “The One” Someone I liked and the first person I had fun with when I first visited U2. I was so happy and excited to see him again. I am like meeting back my first love 😂😂😂

What’s next! Without saying anything, I took his hand and dragged him into the dark room. Party time! and 2x...

I tried to get his contact to be in touch but it might probably for his personal and privacy reasons and I not able to get it. I truly understand, why he was avoiding it as we were just here to have fun and didn't want to get into any trouble after having a great time at U2. Basically, NSA = No Strings Attached!

The contact number wasn't that important, what was important was that I am able to see him again and spend quality time together.

After 2x…. we took our sweet time and rested. I went to U2's restaurant to get some snacks and drinks. Today, U2 served "Black Glutinous Rice Porridge " and I loved it. I took a big bowl and swallowed it. Yummy!

I then continued to roam around, thinking "The One" had left because I didn't see him. Well, I plan to leave too and decided to go to the darkroom for the last tour, then take a shower and leave.

In the final rounding, a slim guy pops up, and he's really slim. He blew my cock and I was like ‘wow’…it felt so good and he was a good blower. Well, what are you waiting for when you encounter such a good blower! Enjoy and unload it up! And that’s my, 3x…

Haha, after 3 times...I think I'm totally drained out, so I'm ready to leave. Take a shower and get change. Of course, the U2 crowd was packed today. Mixed crowd and nice!

That was the end of another great Sunday for me. I hope to see "The One" again and again.

Are u the tall meaty guy wearing spec and wearing short pant? 

27 minutes ago, Guest Happy new said:

Are u the tall meaty guy wearing spec and wearing short pant? 

I know who you are referring to. He was the tallest guy in U2 that day and I wasn’t the one. I saw him too.

Guest Happy new
5 hours ago, imm said:

I know who you are referring to. He was the tallest guy in U2 that day and I wasn’t the one. I saw him too.

It is ok to deny, but I know 

9 minutes ago, Guest Happy new said:

It is ok to deny, but I know 

All your wishes and choices to think that I am the tall guy but unfortunately it is not me, I did not deny it.

Guest Update U2
On 3/3/2024 at 10:08 PM, imm said:

How much is the entrance fee? 

What are the common kinds of underwear being worn by the guys there?

7 hours ago, Guest Update U2 said:

How much is the entrance fee? 

What are the common kinds of underwear being worn by the guys there?

RM35. Thong, boxers, straps and many more.

28 minutes ago, Guest Happy new said:

Naked.. 

There is some. If you would like to see more naked, then go weekdays. Weekend is underwear party. 

Guest Happy new
33 minutes ago, imm said:

There is some. If you would like to see more naked, then go weekdays. Weekend is underwear party. 

I don't believe weekday got naked guy. At least weekend there are a few naked guys, chi uncle got butterfly tattoo, malay chub guy, ind chub guy, malay short guy, chi uncle around 40 ++, sometime got a few Malay or indon pakcik also walk in naked, chi chub bear.. Many more... 

40 minutes ago, khxiruldxnsh said:

ahh, got it man... All this while I thought they're simply opened for hj/he. Thanks for sharing 

They are not and is a proper spa and you have to deal with the therapist. So, have to be clever and don’t get caught! 

3 hours ago, Guest Happy new said:

I don't believe weekday got naked guy. At least weekend there are a few naked guys, chi uncle got butterfly tattoo, malay chub guy, ind chub guy, malay short guy, chi uncle around 40 ++, sometime got a few Malay or indon pakcik also walk in naked, chi chub bear.. Many more... 

You see, there are and you have mentioned some naked people in U2. In addition, the people you mentioned are also visited during week days.

8 hours ago, imm said:

They are not and is a proper spa and you have to deal with the therapist. So, have to be clever and don’t get caught! 

roger that. I've never been to proper and improper spas thus I don't know how the process goes lol anyway thanks again 

1 minute ago, khxiruldxnsh said:

roger that. I've never been to proper and improper spas thus I don't know how the process goes lol anyway thanks again 

Maybe you should give a try and you might find something interesting or you might loved the experience. 

5 minutes ago, imm said:

Maybe you should give a try and you might find something interesting or you might loved the experience. 

To me, it's a bit pricy la hahahaha I understand that it worth the experience. Perhaps I just haven't had been lucky enough to give it a try yet. But I will surely do one day

6 minutes ago, khxiruldxnsh said:

To me, it's a bit pricy la hahahaha I understand that it worth the experience. Perhaps I just haven't had been lucky enough to give it a try yet. But I will surely do one day

Oh well, RM127 nett for a 2 hour session massage is considered very very cheap in the market, we are talking about a normal and proper spa. Tipping is optional and is up to you to express your appreciation for the therapist who did a great job for you. If you are into in-call service and outcall service (improper one), the price can be RM150+ an above for 60 minutes. 

Remarks:
I'm just sharing my thoughts and experiences. A lot of readers on this forum are sensitive about pricing and I don't know why. So this is solely my opinion, my personal experience and thoughts. No offence.

9 minutes ago, imm said:

Oh well, RM127 nett for a 2 hour session massage is considered very very cheap in the market, we are talking about a normal and proper spa. Tipping is optional and is up to you to express your appreciation for the therapist who did a great job for you. If you are into in-call service and outcall service (improper one), the price can be RM150+ an above for 60 minutes. 

Remarks:
I'm just sharing my thoughts and experiences. A lot of readers on this forum are sensitive about pricing and I don't know why. So this is solely my opinion, my personal experience and thoughts. No offence.

No worries. I'm saying it's pricy 'cos I may not be as fortunate as those who can afford to pay for spa session. I mean, I'd rather use the money for more important stuff. And yeah, I agreed that it's considered cheap but again, it's not about the market price. It's just me. In short, I'm poor. Lol hahaha

9 minutes ago, khxiruldxnsh said:

No worries. I'm saying it's pricy 'cos I may not be as fortunate as those who can afford to pay for spa session. I mean, I'd rather use the money for more important stuff. And yeah, I agreed that it's considered cheap but again, it's not about the market price. It's just me. In short, I'm poor. Lol hahaha

I truly understand, my friend. Everyone has their own priorities and yes, all those spa sessions are extra and non-essential. I'm sure you'll give it a try one day. Let’s not say "poor", it just doesn't reach you, yet! I believe your fortune will come soon. 

1 hour ago, khxiruldxnsh said:

Ah, it is not that you are poor. 

To me, you are a responsible person who prioritises his resources and allocates them according to your hierarchy of needs. 

Such a person deserves respect. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.