Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

6 hours ago, Guest Happy new said:

I heard u2 is under renovation for dark room portion, not sure if already completed? 

Yes, but not sure when the actual date will done..

Hear that the dark room part will change to maze..no more dark room to fun after this...haha

Guest Happy new

U2 renovation completed, now u guys can have a very big super dark room. 

Very scary actually 

5 hours ago, imm said:

Raffel Park
I have been hearing about the cruising spots of Rafael Park for so long, and today I finally pay a visit to the park.

I went to the park around 10.45pm and the park lights were still on. I roamed around but there seemed to be no one in the park, mostly because the park lights were still on.

After seeing so many reviews, this was my first time visiting the park at night and maybe the first time I had any luck attracting unwanted attractions.

Around 11:15pm (light were off), I was wandering around and saw three motorcycles arriving at the park. I thought they were visitors, but unfortunately, they were police officers in full blue uniforms. Maybe this park has been reported and that's why they conduct spot checks.

I slowly walked out of the park because I knew the police were trying to catch the victim. When I walked out, I was stopped by the police and I was frighten but I stayed calm. The police asked me if there was anyone inside, and of course, I said I wasn't sure, I didn't see anyone. So, he walked away and I quickly left the park.

But I'm not satisfied because I didn't see anyone cruising nor did I experience. Sadly, a run-in with the police on my first visit. I decided to get in my car, run a few laps, and head back to Rafael Park at 12.00am, hoping the police had left.

Sure enough, when I came back, the police had left. So I went to the park to roamed again. It wasn't a busy night and I saw about 5 people. I went to the basketball court and saw a Malay man sitting on the bench. I also walked over to him and sat down, and my hands started caressing him, from his thighs to his balls and then to his cock. His balls and cock were so big I couldn't resist. I swallowed his cock and gave him some blowjob and handjob.

After it’s complete, I was roaming around the park again and saw a couple playing in the middle of the park. Seeing them blow big cocks and hearing their moans makes me even more horny.

Not so many people for the night but at least it was nice to meet a Malay man and taste his big cock.

My advice is to be careful when cruising in Rafael Park as the police sometimes do checks. So be alert and don't overly having fun until you lose your constant vigilance.

It was a great experience and I will try to go again over the weekend. Hopefully more people will come to cruise over the weekend.

Hope my comments do help. Have fun and enjoy your cruising at Raffel Park.

That's the reason we don't share the clear information in here, sometimes we don't know who are watching/reading in this website, because this website is open, everyone can access, or maybe some police is watching....

Edited by Daddy King

Guest Happy new
1 hour ago, Daddy King said:

Will go today after work see see..hope today not like weekend so many uncle kacau..haha

Daddy king sound like u like uncle a lot ma

Guest Happy new

I know la, u only like hensem charming uncles, many in there face really sorry la, but in order to get something, they have to be more aggressive lo. 

1 hour ago, Guest Happy new said:

I know la, u only like hensem charming uncles, many in there face really sorry la, but in order to get something, they have to be more aggressive lo. 

Ya, back to the basic, if someone rejected you then pandai2 la..

I also get rejected by other ppl many time. Haha

All ppl have their own preference, can't force ppl to accept us

Guest Happy new

Ya, back to the basic, if someone rejected you then pandai2 la..

I also get rejected by other ppl many time. Haha

All ppl have their own preference, can't force ppl to accept us

Just don't go to the dark area, they dare not do anything in bright. 

5 minutes ago, Guest Happy new said:

Just don't go to the dark area, they dare not do anything in bright. 

Nope..I have many time d uncle force to pull me even many ppl lor...

And I remember 1 time a uncle even pull hard until his nails scratch my body..haha so now I avoid going on weekends jor..

Uncle there very dahsyat...

Edited by Daddy King

Guest Happy new

Nope..I have many time d uncle force to pull me even many ppl lor...

And I remember 1 time a uncle even pull hard until his nails scratch my body..haha so now I avoid going on weekends jor..

Uncle there very dahsyat...

Mean u are charming lo, uncles like u. U should be proud ma

Guest Happy new

Omg the u2 maze....

Can't see anything..

Darker then dark room before..

And no more private room to sex d..haha

11 hours ago, Daddy King said:

Yes I like daddy..but I have my own prefer also la..not all uncle I sapu punya..haha

Very danger, those uncles will pull u into dark area and fuck u. Becareful they work in team 

I went to SS for massage not realising of the history of that place but got grouped almost immediately into the massage. Erm. Not keen for HE so I refused to erect even though he was trying. Towards the end I asked if he was gay, he said no. He has family in Bangkok. So I don’t know why he would do this, may be just for the money. But yeah, came here after that to confirm that SS is that sort of place. 

I am “imm”

Hi everyone, I'm "imm", the person who reviews PLU places and experiences regularly. This is my second account because my first one named "imm" is no longer available to used due to an email registration error and I can't recover it. From now on, I will be using this account named "imm_georgie".

Without further ado, I want to share my experience of going to Raffel for the second time, yesterday. On my first visit, I was getting shocked by bouncing with the police officers and hoped that the second visit would be much better, with better luck.

Arriving at the park around 10.30pm, I saw 2-3 people hanging around, but it was too early. The lights were on, too bright to roam. Therefore, I spend my time to observe the visitors around me while playing on the swing, and recall my childhood days.

Around 11:30 p.m., the number of visitors began to increase, and at 11:55 p.m., the lights were turned off and the action began.

I'm glad I had much better luck the second time around and no police officers for the night. Also, it was great to meet one of the readers from the Blowing Wind.

If you are reading my review, I would like to say "nice to meet you and thank you for spending the night with me". You are the first person or reader I have met from Blowing Wind.

So, I chatted with this reader for sometimes (if you're reading this and to protect your privacy, you probably don't need to reply), and we started hanging out in the park together and ended up on the basketball court. 

We started caressing each other and more and more people joined us. It was great experience, ended up together with 4 persons. 

Action is where the talk goes, like blowjobs and handjobs, but the only thing that's annoying are the mosquitoes. Mosquitoes annoy me when it's dark and hot. 

Well, although I couldn't concentrate on that night due to mosquitoes, I'm sure everyone else had a great time.

There was a lot of action around every corner that night and even some visitors were kind enough to share information about the rounding check which I do really appreciated. 

Many thanks for his care and concern for the PLU community. Even though he knew everyone was having a great time, he reminded us about safety and rounding checks. Thank you, if you are reading! 

Overall it was a great night, it would be better to visit on the weekends as the crowds will be bigger compared to weekdays. Thank you readers and I’ve made some new friends.

If you plan to visit, take the courage to ventured. You need to be safe and wary of rounding checks. Other than that, it will be a great experience.

So, I wish you a pleasant visit and may you enjoy your time at this amazing park. Hope to meet some of you, someday. 

36 minutes ago, HelloWhoDis said:

I went to SS for massage not realising of the history of that place but got grouped almost immediately into the massage. Erm. Not keen for HE so I refused to erect even though he was trying. Towards the end I asked if he was gay, he said no. He has family in Bangkok. So I don’t know why he would do this, may be just for the money. But yeah, came here after that to confirm that SS is that sort of place. 

Which number you have tried? Mind to PM..

Guest moshi moshi
On 1/27/2024 at 1:17 AM, Guest GuestTomato said:

Yes, at ayer item branch. Dont know his number sorry. I am trying to try each of them to see anyone is offering more services anot

On 3/6/2024 at 9:19 PM, I Love Sensual said:

SS Foot Reflexology

(George Town - Abu Siti Lane)

Just want to share an updated list of male therapists available at SS (George Town - Abu Siti Lane) as at 06 March 2024:

18 = Chan

22 = Koko

24 = Chon

39 = Jame

40 = Bel

42 = Emmy

76 = Bryan

77 = Elvin

78 = Lek

85 = Me

86 = Saw

101 = Wut

112 = Atta

Not managed to try all of them because myself always go to SS (Perak Road) looking for Male Therapist No. 81 or No. 56

Sorry for not able to share my experience here openly.

i saw a young and handsome therapist in Georgetown, with ear ring on his left. at least my type la . is anyone aware his name? black colour ear ring. 

On 3/6/2024 at 9:19 PM, I Love Sensual said:

SS Foot Reflexology

(George Town - Abu Siti Lane)

Just want to share an updated list of male therapists available at SS (George Town - Abu Siti Lane) as at 06 March 2024:

18 = Chan

22 = Koko

24 = Chon

39 = Jame

40 = Bel

42 = Emmy

76 = Bryan

77 = Elvin

78 = Lek

85 = Me

86 = Saw

101 = Wut

112 = Atta

Not managed to try all of them because myself always go to SS (Perak Road) looking for Male Therapist No. 81 or No. 56

Sorry for not able to share my experience here openly.

Hihi which one is more manly ya

would like to go try too

thank you?

Guest Guest
47 minutes ago, Guest Guest Tune Hotel said:

Have place tonight at Tune Hotel Georgetown, looking someone to suck me 

Chi? Stats?

Guest Sanuu
1 hour ago, Guest Guest Tune Hotel said:

Have place tonight at Tune Hotel Georgetown, looking someone to suck me 

I can 

Guest Guest Tune Hotel
12 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

33 170 70 chi

What time you reach ? I meet you at lobby

Guest Guest
13 minutes ago, Guest Guest Tune Hotel said:

What time you reach ? I meet you at lobby

Will let u know later... around midnight

Guest Guest
44 minutes ago, Guest Guest guest said:

Ok

44 minutes ago, Guest Guest guest said:

Ok

在那等你?第几楼?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.