Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

3 hours ago, BetaPlayer1129 said:

Are there any other masseurs who offer manhood massage in Penang ?

I had tried manhood massage by few masseur. 

Sean - Sungai Ara 

Mr Wang - Farlim 

Brandon - BM

Ricky - Raja Uda 

PM me if you want contact no. 

The best one?

Guest Chinese
1 hour ago, Else said:

The best one?

Sean is the best and Wang is on second. The rest forget about it!

Hi there. I will be in Penang for massage on the following date and time. 

If you like a massage for incall or outcall, please book a time as below. Thank u. First come first serve basic.

29/4 (Mon), 6pm to 10pm
30/4 (Tue), 9am to 10pm
1/5 (Wed), 6pm to 10pm

About me? Read profile.

Thank you,

John

IMG-20240414-WA0033.jpg

Looking for young guy who wear spec and wearing black or gray shirt and short pant that met me and another guy in the end corner of the Raffel Park before light off then switched to the bench in the middle park on 23/4/24 (Tuesday).

We were then joined by several guys (watching and playing with nipples) while being served by another Chinese guy and  cummed at the same time while kissing...I am the one who in dark blue shirt, short pant and sport shoe and kissed you non-stopped during our session...Three of us left together after the session.

If you are here and read about this message and pm me, would love to go to Raffel Park with you again...

Apologize as a little bit out of topic as I am just trying to give alert to someone who try to seek massage service from grindr. 
Few days ago i try to message a massage guy from grindr via telegram and have made appointment apparently. However, the bad thing happens as before we met up to attend the appointment the massage guy ask my phone number and he promised me will not simply call me and just will contact me in case he cannot reach out to me. I had some hesitation but apparently i have shared my contact with him. Very soon i received a call from a man and he claimed himself as the massage guy manager/agent. He asked me to buy dunno what credit from 7-11 while he say he will not accept cash for the first time customer. I dont understand and keep asking what is that and he started to lost his patience. After think hard i think this is quite odd and decided to drop off the call and told him to cancel the appointment. Something really bad had come in my mind and i have decided to block the agent and the massage guy. And sure enough few minutes later i received a few whatsapp message from strangers and the messages are full of threatening and they have shared me some bloody videos and telling me that they will going to find out my location and hurt my family. 
I am really scare of it and i decided to post it here to ask you guys opinion and what to do while remind all of you here to be more alert when making appointments with someone in grindr (especially chinaman, no offence). 
Do pm me if you would like to know more about the story and the photo of the massage guy. 

18 minutes ago, Ddly said:

Apologize as a little bit out of topic as I am just trying to give alert to someone who try to seek massage service from grindr. 
Few days ago i try to message a massage guy from grindr via telegram and have made appointment apparently. However, the bad thing happens as before we met up to attend the appointment the massage guy ask my phone number and he promised me will not simply call me and just will contact me in case he cannot reach out to me. I had some hesitation but apparently i have shared my contact with him. Very soon i received a call from a man and he claimed himself as the massage guy manager/agent. He asked me to buy dunno what credit from 7-11 while he say he will not accept cash for the first time customer. I dont understand and keep asking what is that and he started to lost his patience. After think hard i think this is quite odd and decided to drop off the call and told him to cancel the appointment. Something really bad had come in my mind and i have decided to block the agent and the massage guy. And sure enough few minutes later i received a few whatsapp message from strangers and the messages are full of threatening and they have shared me some bloody videos and telling me that they will going to find out my location and hurt my family. 
I am really scare of it and i decided to post it here to ask you guys opinion and what to do while remind all of you here to be more alert when making appointments with someone in grindr (especially chinaman, no offence). 
Do pm me if you would like to know more about the story and the photo of the massage guy. 

Oh my! I'm so shocked to hear what you're going through and I hope you're okay. Grindr is a bit dangerous and sometimes not really recommended. You should try those therapists recommended by the members of BW, they are good and safer. View older posts from members, the review is genuine and safe to visit.

1 hour ago, Ddly said:

Today I aw a guy on grindr offering free urut.   I wonder if it's the same guy...?

Be careful people.

11 hours ago, Ddly said:

Don't  worry, they're scammer that will try to threaten  you and ask you to give them the razor gold code. Just block and ignore them.  Usually  those  massage ask for deposit or this kind that not accept  cash Is fishy

On 4/23/2024 at 10:32 AM, John Mason said:

If you like a massage for incall or outcall, please book a time as below. Thank u. First come first serve basic.

29/4 (Mon), 6pm to 10pm
30/4 (Tue), 9am to 10pm
1/5 (Wed), 6pm to 10pm

About me? Read profile.

Thank you,

John

IMG-20240414-WA0033.jpg

Thanks for the amazing tantric massage. Really stimulating all senses and reach the cloud nine. 10/10

Guest Guest
12 hours ago, beemovie20012001 said:

i think so as long as not disturbing other unless other signal you to join 

Thanks for answering. I'm very sensitive to touch so I kinda just like to watch instead. 

9 hours ago, Slimfit90 said:

Thanks for the amazing tantric massage. Really stimulating all senses and reach the cloud nine. 10/10

Thank you. @Slimfit90 give good prostate massage 10/10. Anyone in Penang can always look for him.

On 4/28/2024 at 7:27 PM, Ddly said:

Whenever they asked for contact be it WhatsApp or telegram it's a scam. This is already so common nowadays and no one should fall into this kind of trap.

Whenever I see any good looking pic grindr profile I can tell that are scammer. 

You should learn.... 

2 hours ago, Mr Nobody said:

Permata closed for maintenance again ? Anyone knows when will it reopen? 

Been told closed till 14May.

Anyone else went to U2 today? My first time over there. Very happening. Is it like that everyday or just for Labor day.

3 hours ago, Guest LxF said:

Been told closed till 14May.

Anyone else went to U2 today? My first time over there. Very happening. Is it like that everyday or just for Labor day.

Should be because of public holiday. 

I was thinking to go U2 but end up staying at home. 

How is your experience there? 

1 hour ago, Kaisenwys said:

Should be because of public holiday. 

I was thinking to go U2 but end up staying at home. 

How is your experience there? 

Hmm I legit thought there's gonna be like 10-15 people turns out it's kinda packed. 

Didn't know about the wristband top/bot thingy, I'll go f it, I wear 1 on left, one on right wrist(key). Planned to just have a look around, get freak out thinking I got lost in the dark room but got some light fun 💦 Someone asked if I can top, I'll just say nah I'm fine with just some light stuff.(Safety concern) Stay for quite some time after that. People be wildin in the dark room. 

On 4/23/2024 at 10:32 AM, John Mason said:

29/4 (Mon), 6pm to 10pm
30/4 (Tue), 9am to 10pm
1/5 (Wed), 6pm to 10pm

About me? Read profile.

Thank you,

John

IMG-20240414-WA0033.jpg

Thank u. Penang! It's time to go! See u again next time.

On 5/2/2024 at 1:27 AM, Guest LxF said:

Hmm I legit thought there's gonna be like 10-15 people turns out it's kinda packed. 

Didn't know about the wristband top/bot thingy, I'll go f it, I wear 1 on left, one on right wrist(key). Planned to just have a look around, get freak out thinking I got lost in the dark room but got some light fun 💦 Someone asked if I can top, I'll just say nah I'm fine with just some light stuff.(Safety concern) Stay for quite some time after that. People be wildin in the dark room. 

So that's what the wristband for? Lol. Hahahaha. Someone said the wristband is for those who needs help/guide to see in the dark room. And I believed him. Anyway, I was there on Wednesday too, guess around 3.30 till 4.30 pm

2 hours ago, khxiruldxnsh said:

So that's what the wristband for? Lol. Hahahaha. Someone said the wristband is for those who needs help/guide to see in the dark room. And I believed him. Anyway, I was there on Wednesday too, guess around 3.30 till 4.30 pm

Same timing with me but I stayed till 7 

Guest Happy new
On 5/2/2024 at 1:27 AM, Guest LxF said:

Ya, be careful with those wild peoples

On 4/28/2024 at 7:27 PM, Ddly said:

Old tricks, do not bother. Same thing happened to my straight friend. Same exact tactics. 

First time go to u2 sauna, dont really like the smell of it, i don't know why,

Got check in at the counter giving a small towel, luckily i wear my short pant, i wear mask because i was so shy and it got awkward since i got there alone. I dont know where to go. Then i just walk around and i found the steam room, ive gone inside for a second and i see nothing. I got frightened and go back out.

After that i go to shower room. Everybody was naked and i took shower but there is guy follow me wanting to touch, i keep refusing and then he left me, after i take the shower, i go to another dark room.also i was shocked because it so dark and i take a few step inside and then there 3 guys circle and touching me near to the door. Then i go outside because i cannnot see anything.

I gone to level 1 for relax. There is huge mirror, i sat on the couch and there is one guy talked to me. He did come to the sauna several times. I followed him n asked him for a tour. He bring me to the cafe and i had some water. We had a chat with a chinese uncle. He was really talkative n good at communicating. He keep rubbing on my knee and thigh smoothly, not erotically. So i dont really mind. He talk about his experience(not going to mention here).

After that, the guy bring me to another dark room which was the room i got circled buy 3 guy. Since he already knows that place, we hold hand so that im not get lost. Along the way we got grabed by lot wild hands. Turn out i need to stay there for a couple minutes to adapt with its darkness. We had lite for a couple minutes and everyone watching us, but some of them touching us when we doing.got kinna frustrated. I ask the guy to go to another place.to be continue

29 minutes ago, Guest Man said:

Got check in at the counter giving a small towel, luckily i wear my short pant, i wear mask because i was so shy and it got awkward since i got there alone. I dont know where to go. Then i just walk around and i found the steam room, ive gone inside for a second and i see nothing. I got frightened and go back out.

After that i go to shower room. Everybody was naked and i took shower but there is guy follow me wanting to touch, i keep refusing and then he left me, after i take the shower, i go to another dark room.also i was shocked because it so dark and i take a few step inside and then there 3 guys circle and touching me near to the door. Then i go outside because i cannnot see anything.

I gone to level 1 for relax. There is huge mirror, i sat on the couch and there is one guy talked to me. He did come to the sauna several times. I followed him n asked him for a tour. He bring me to the cafe and i had some water. We had a chat with a chinese uncle. He was really talkative n good at communicating. He keep rubbing on my knee and thigh smoothly, not erotically. So i dont really mind. He talk about his experience(not going to mention here).

After that, the guy bring me to another dark room which was the room i got circled buy 3 guy. Since he already knows that place, we hold hand so that im not get lost. Along the way we got grabed by lot wild hands. Turn out i need to stay there for a couple minutes to adapt with its darkness. We had lite for a couple minutes and everyone watching us, but some of them touching us when we doing.got kinna frustrated. I ask the guy to go to another place.to be continue

I was there too. Which one is u?

Guest Ss massage
On 2/28/2024 at 10:59 PM, imm said:

First of all, let me state that the information provided in this forum is true. On my first day joining the forum and getting to know U2, I decided to take the courage to ventured and I found it to be an interesting place to visit.

Secondly, I learned about the masseur at the apartment through this forum, which I tried and I do really enjoyed it.

Then I learned that the Permata swimming pool is a great place to cruise, which is true. The key is to get there at the right time and you'll find a lot of fun.

And now, I saw a lot of people posting about SS Reflexology Abu Siti and I decided to pay them a visit and see if it was true. 

I had made a reservation over the phone and requested a therapist of my preferred number and I was happy that he was available at the time I requested. So, I was lucky enough to get an appointment.

Upon arrival, I was greeted by reception, selected my treatment, paid, and was picked up by my preferred therapist for a foot wash to start.

I was introduced to a very dimmed treatment room with curtains that completely covered and I could see into the privacy of the room. Perhaps another lucky moment when visiting SS Reflexology for the first time and I’m comfortable. 

I was instructed to change, but I found the disposable underwear provided is too uncomfortable, so I wore none and remained completely naked for the entire session.

I could feel that the therapist will be able to exceed my expectations once treatment begins with the first contact through his first touch. He's cute, skilled, loves to be teased and I can feel from his touch that I’m going to end up with a HJ or HE.

So, my instinct was right. I had a two hour massage and I was teased by the therapist the entire session. I could see him signaling to me and me signaling to him. He slowly moved further and I go further too. He stroked and rubbed my cock and played with my nipples. I did the same to him, rubbing his cock, playing with his nipples, and holding his ass. The session ended with a great HJ.

It was a real pleasure to be with him and I liked him. I could tell he liked me too. Of course, I will come back again for more session with him.

Thank you again for the honest information provided in this forum.

I have decided to protect the privacy of the therapist and not to disclosed his number.

Total damage for 2 hours massage session is RM127 nett plus RM50 tip. The total price was RM177 nett, which was well worth it for me to have such a wonderful experience and session. Thanks to the therapist for a great moment with him. I do enjoyed the session.

WIR > Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes

Visited SS abu siti land number of times this year, no special reserve any male masseur, reception assign upon arrival. 

So far yet to encounter HE, sad....

I notice some male masseur let the curtain open durung massages, perhaps they scare I'm request HE.. Haha

20 hours ago, Guest Man said:

I visited U2 last mth and I was scared too when I entered "The Dark Maze" 😂 luckily I also got someone to hold my hand and lead me into the maze. In the Sauna, I got to hug a big bear with a big D 😝 later in the Dark Maze, I bumped into someone with a bouncy ass. He started to fondle my D and gave me a bj, then he slid a condom on my cock and wanted me to top !!🤯 I never topped before so I was nervous 😅 But I still tried and when my cock penetrated inside I was relieved. Overall, a great experience and a great confidence boost for being a 1st time Top 😁. Will be visiting again this Wed or Thu.

Guest Firstsauna
23 hours ago, Guest Man said:

Hi, sorry for asking, never been to sauna before coz quite a shy person.

1. You mean you wear face mask throughout the time in the premise? Is it a lot of other patrons also wear face mask in there too?

2. I thought it’s only with towel or naked.. can wear short pants too while in there?

3. Is the towel big enough to wrap around the lower body?

Sorry for all these silly questions coz quite shy about my own body.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.