Male HQ

3 Way Ltr

Guest Gg

Guest Uncle

I have to confess that I have always had fantasy of being in a 3-person relationship, NOT like one person having an affair but ALL 3 guys loving/fxxking one another and sharing the bed and their lives together.

Guest Options

The next questions are, you prefer?

1. 2 top vs 1 bottom

2. 2 bottom vs 1 Top

3. All flexi

4. All top

5. All bottom

Which choice you guys preferred. I like No.1

The next questions are, you prefer?

1. 2 top vs 1 bottom

2. 2 bottom vs 1 Top

3. All flexi

4. All top

5. All bottom

Which choice you guys preferred. I like No.1

Wah, how can u forget 1 top, 1 flex and 1 bottom...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JJMel

Wah, how can u forget 1 top, 1 flex and 1 bottom...

oh god i'd love that relationship :D haha i'd be either top/flexi. prefer top to bottom but bottom's just so fun :D :D

Guest Thaiboyz

With such an idea of having such relationship and afraid of boredom after sometime, better suggestion is to have regular changing batches of so called ' lovers ' to keep the thrills and excitement. All tops option can be fun as each of them trying to challenge the other to be his bottom :)

• 1 year later...

This is an interesting thread. I am doing some research on a three way gay relationship and would love to hear from anyone who was in one, or is currently in a 3 way ltr, or thinking of one. Aside from the benefits of sex and preferences in terms of positions, I am speaking of:

(1) Why would a couple want a 3 way relationship to begin with? (Boredom? Too much love to give? Just so that at least 2 bfs can be together should one of them be busy?)

(2) How and where did you find a 3rd person for a 3 way ltr?

(3) What are the practical day-to-day issues involved? (e.g. dealing with jealousy? )

(4) How did you resolve the issues in (3)?

(5) If you are currently in a 3way ltr, how long has it been already? (i.e, the # of years the primary couple have been together, followed by the # of years for the 3 way ltr)

(6) How do you keep the love alive in a 3way?

Thanks!

Edited by up2xgd

I see good in people, until they show me otherwise.

Been there done that. Lost every1. Think thoroughly for the benefits of everyone in the long term. Once the honeymoon period is over, it gets very messy. If anyone is lucky to sustain it, happy for u. Those not started yet, do think for everyone you like to get involved with.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Been there done that. Lost every1. Think thoroughly for the benefits of everyone in the long term. Once the honeymoon period is over, it gets very messy. If anyone is lucky to sustain it, happy for u. Those not started yet, do think for everyone you like to get involved with.

so u lost the other 2 and they got together? i think i can truly understand the mess once honeymoon period is over.

Nope. Everyone lost everyone.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Nope. Everyone lost everyone.

Could you share more details. I am very interested to know how it all happened, and what went well and what went wrong, in your opinion? And what do you think could be handled better. I also want to find out more about the dynamics....sexual positions, are you the third or the primary partners to begin with.

I hope I am not raking a sad past for you, but If you are comfortable responding that is. I am sure everyone can learn a lesson or two from your experience.

Edited by up2xgd

I see good in people, until they show me otherwise.

Could you share more details. I am very interested to know how it all happened, and what went well and what went wrong, in your opinion? And what do you think could be handled better. I also want to find out more about the dynamics....sexual positions, are you the third or the primary partners to begin with.

I hope I am not raking a sad past for you, but If you are comfortable responding that is. I am sure everyone can learn a lesson or two from your experience.

I read you are doing a research on this subject. I am not comfortable to share my life story in detail here but if you like, send me a pm message, meet up over coffee and I will make an effort to answer your questions in helping you with your work.

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest stbrianud

Sounds like the honeymoon period is the only good time of any relationship??

I think not. Yes the honeymoon period is when u feel like u are head over heels.. But if u don't feel the same after... U are just leading the other on.. It's unfair to both sides....

That's not love in my books. But each relationship is different... So maybe it works for some it doesnt for others... Not right to impose our believes, yes?

U do what u feel comfortable doing.

Anyways regarding the 3LTR. Hmm... Tricky... Ain't too sure myself.. But honestly, my personal opinion, I don't think I can love 2 people at one time. When I'm with my guy. I want all of him, not the part that wants to show me off to his friends, the part that likes sex with me, or just te happy times we spent together. I want to share his burdens and doscomforts and try to help him, of course going space too.

So I won't give any less than that. If I'm with him, I'm all his and no one else's.

For a polyamorous relationship to work, in this case with 3 people, known as a polyamorous triad, it has to be based on a foundation of openness, honesty and communication. We are all raised to think that mono-amoury is the only way to have a happy and satisfying relationship, time and again the divorce rates have demonstrated that it is not the only solution.

History have also demonstrated that polyamoury is more common than we would like to think. It is common for emperors or any man to have more than one wife, mistress or lover.

Everyone involved in the triad or more just have to honest about what they want, what they are comfortable with and manage expectations.

Love. 

3 way LTR do exist more often than u imagine. A is my friend and was in a 1-year relationship with his bf B. When A went into a new job, he met a guy C which he can hit off pretty well. A introduced C to B after awhile and B could sense that A has a liking for C but B did not say much as he loved A alot. And then it happened, A asked B whether C can come into their relationship. B did not reject as he loved A and is okay with C. So B and C practically shared A together. Ironically, the relationship between B and C developed and it came to a point when they were spending more time together without A. A was shocked when B and C decided to call off the 3 way LTR and B and C went into a mono relationship. My friend A is still single whereas B and C are still together.

3 way LTR do exist more often than u imagine. A is my friend and was in a 1-year relationship with his bf B. When A went into a new job, he met a guy C which he can hit off pretty well. A introduced C to B after awhile and B could sense that A has a liking for C but B did not say much as he loved A alot. And then it happened, A asked B whether C can come into their relationship. B did not reject as he loved A and is okay with C. So B and C practically shared A together. Ironically, the relationship between B and C developed and it came to a point when they were spending more time together without A. A was shocked when B and C decided to call off the 3 way LTR and B and C went into a mono relationship. My friend A is still single whereas B and C are still together.

A's bed karma

3 ways? How about 4? there is a prominent gay figure in the community rumored to have 3 other guys in his life. i wonder how can one share his love this way.

4??

might as well have group sex.

Our ancestors fxxked around but there was no problems. Many ancient tribes practiced polygamy but everybody were all happy with each other. Its JEALOUSY that causes one to exert authority and possession of his lover's heart in the name of wanting him to "be faithful".

Our ancestors fxxked around but there was no problems. Many ancient tribes practiced polygamy but everybody were all happy with each other. Its JEALOUSY that causes one to exert authority and possession of his lover's heart in the name of wanting him to "be faithful".

Yet another excuse for a cheater :)

You:" hey boyfriend stop being so fxxkING JEALOUS and let me fxxk around with whoever I want. But know that I love you :)"

*kisses boyfriend and go sauna have a fivesome*

Innocent bf: *cries and commits suicide*

his parting words:" I really loved him..."

Edited by WightTonguehlk

After a while it's just not fun anymore. Its only the initial thrill.The relationship is messy.

What has been your experience? Are the problems really any worse than in a dual relationship?

Polyamory (from Greek πολύ [poly, meaning many or several] and Latin amor/love) is the practice, desire, or acceptance of having more than one intimate relationship at a time with the knowledge and consent of everyone involved. Many contend that it is distinct from both swinging (which often emphasizes sex with others as merely recreational) [2] or with polysexuality (which is attraction towards multiple genders and/or sexes).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyamory

• Guest locked this topic