Male HQ

Stocky Men Vs Slim/average Guys

windrunner

Is it true that most stocky men don't really go for guys who are slim/average?

I love stocky guys but when I tell them I'm on the average side of the fence, they'd usually reject me or leave me hanging. I understand it's all down to personal preferences but I just wanna know whether it's true or not. It's so hard for me to find a stocky bf.. :(

Is it true that most stocky men don't really go for guys who are slim/average?

I love stocky guys but when I tell them I'm on the average side of the fence, they'd usually reject me or leave me hanging. I understand it's all down to personal preferences but I just wanna know whether it's true or not. It's so hard for me to find a stocky bf.. :(

26 178 79chn here, keen?

The truth is, people prefer good looking, gym-toned bodies, regardless of their own body type. That pretty much sums up the problem.

U r wrong. We r not talking abt the mainstream crowds here. We r talking abt another breed of guys, the gmen stocky muscles rugby bear kind of crowds. And yes, 95% do prefer their own kind.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

U r wrong. We r not talking abt the mainstream crowds here. We r talking abt another breed of guys, the gmen stocky muscles rugby bear kind of crowds. And yes, 95% do prefer their own kind.

I strictly have no idea of the right percentage, but I'm sure it's not 100%; I must belong to the minority... :B)

they reject you may not just of the built, but the look too,

chemistry is important & they need to comfortable with your look too

Quite true!Difficult to scientifically define "chemistry", but it seems much more important to me than all the other parameters.

they reject you may not just of the built, but the look too,

chemistry is important & they need to comfortable with your look too

But if we r talking on gmen bear crowd, ive to insist most of them still go for built and not look... this is true!

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

As much as I want to say this is merely a blanket statement, keeping in mind the hard truth is also as unpalatable as it seems.

The truth is, people prefer good looking, gym-toned bodies, regardless of their own body type. That pretty much sums up the problem.

Why doesn want a good looking partner. But looks are very subjective.

Not everyone like a partner with a chiselled body. There are guys who like tem skinny, there a chubby chasers who like them Rubenesque, etc.

For me, Im most attracted to guys who arent fat BUT are bigger and have a bit more flesh to their bones.

WAS a big boy just about a year ago - weighed a bit more than 90 kgs and Im like only 1.71m tall. I think I would have a made a pretty cute bear. :D Was very happy until I went for a medical checkup and the doctor told me that my cholesterol level had gone "through the roof" (his words not mine) and my blood pressure was high. Eekkkk!!!!

Managed to lost nearly 20 kgs since then and everything is now normal. :D

Edited by PaterTenebrarum

• 2 weeks later...

just be yourself, things will change after a decade

I don't wanna just be myself wait a decade... I wanna do whatever i can now, to appear more attractive and cater to a wider range of ppl when i still have my youth. I think If i have to wait long, it means im not doing enough.

But ya.. This thread is interesting cz i'm also pretty curious to find out.... Do slim guys have a market?