Male HQ

How To Watch Vids At Xlive.com

xelimax

I've been trying to watch some of the videos at xlive.com however it states that i'm only allowed to watch it after i acquire a silver/gold membership by purchasing. wondering if its possible to view them without purchasing as i rmbed watching videos from that site a few months back without this stupid advert.

• 2 months later...

yeah. facing the same problem as well

it's very easy. Don't watch it thru PC. Watch it with your iphone or tablets. Can download using your smartphone or tablet too if you want.

cheers

it's very easy. Don't watch it thru PC. Watch it with your iphone or tablets. Can download using your smartphone or tablet too if you want.

cheers

so i cant watch it thru at the comp unless i pay?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

On an unrelated note... I've got problems accessing xlive from this morning.

I was brought to this entry page where clicking on "I'm straight" or "I'm gay" redirects you to another website. Only the paid members link seems to be working, but you'll have to login before doing anything else, and login in with my account brings me back to the entry page.

Anyone having the same problem? :(

On an unrelated note... I've got problems accessing xlive from this morning.

I was brought to this entry page where clicking on "I'm straight" or "I'm gay" redirects you to another website. Only the paid members link seems to be working, but you'll have to login before doing anything else, and login in with my account brings me back to the entry page.

Anyone having the same problem? :(

yea its same for me here

Yesterday i start to notices this issue also.

I will try and see is it the DNS Server been attack or what

-------------------------------------------------Update--------------------------------------------------------

Only vChat is working. Other then that duno liao.

Edited by SoulSG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

seems like they are doing something to all of the videos, regrouping or what, but somehow all of the sg's videos are removed. only the ang mos vids are still there for the search. are they totally colonizing the web with ang mos only? not sure..but it is getting disappointing that changes are made without informing us.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.