Male HQ

199X

janth

Guest IamPineapple

Hi... I'm 24+ so i dun think you wanna know me... hahaha, but anyway nice to meet you

i almost forgot, i will be going the SCM 21km run :D

Edited by IamPineapple

Intrrsting im keen to noe some ppl xP Ard my age aswell haha for movie outings and such

Love me for who i am . and not what i am . as i would do the same to you . that is what i look in a relationship.

i do not seek one night stand or watever.. so leave me alone . interested you can pm me to noe me further ^^

Guest elgar90

HELLO ALL! i'm new here, rather recently initiated into the circle too, around january... anyways, just recovering from some traumatic experiences with regards to love, and i realised my aj circle isn't exactly huge or even existent.

If you haven't noticed, I can talk quite a lot. Ooh and I may be taking part in Standard Chartered Marathon 2011, anyone interested? maybe we could bump into each other there! (:

Welcome!

Seeking friend too=)

I hope this doesn't come off as rude, but you're really, really annoying.

You sound more rude. lol

im not really a little monster, but i like her enough (: i prefer adele right now. im emo, she sings like she feels me. haha.

Why emo?

Don't feel emo! :lol:

How to seek revenge 101: Know him. Befriend him. Make him trust you wholeheartedly. Destroy him. Utterly.

By typing this I fear no one's gonna friend me. :c

I'm born in 1992!

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

Hi... I'm 24+ so i dun think you wanna know me... hahaha, but anyway nice to meet you

i almost forgot, i will be going the SCM 21km run :D

well i wouldn't mind knowing you personally! (: i think im signing up for the 42km one, but sigh... i think i'm running 10km for AHM. thats what i heard. was hoping i could run 21km as training for SCM! ):

:blink:

?????

im quite clueless too!

Intrrsting im keen to noe some ppl xP Ard my age aswell haha for movie outings and such

hello! me too! (: so many nice movies coming out we should get this group up and running! (:

You sound more rude. lol

Why emo?

Don't feel emo! :lol:

haha emotional problems but its ok! i'm trying to get over it...

hehee,

i am 1991 de

who are 1991 too?

:-)

i'm 1991 too! (:

I'm born in 1992!

to janth, Charles91, and IamAlex.

so nice we all same age

haha

:-)

All of you, lets have an outing tgt! 6 ppl! good start! (:

Guest IamPineapple

well i wouldn't mind knowing you personally! (: i think im signing up for the 42km one, but sigh... i think i'm running 10km for AHM. thats what i heard. was hoping i could run 21km as training for SCM! ):

Haha.... but i'm older then you by... how many years ... 5 ? which you prefer younger friends i suppose... haha.... yeah i been training since 2009 - i got the inspiration of running long distance from the event < Nike+ 10k Human Race > ... ever since i been addicted to running :D

Haha.... but i'm older then you by... how many years ... 5 ? which you prefer younger friends i suppose... haha.... yeah i been training since 2009 - i got the inspiration of running long distance from the event < Nike+ 10k Human Race > ... ever since i been addicted to running :D

nice... haha. well friends are still fine with me! well i never liked running until NS, and i realised it was something that kept me healthy, and something i could do comfortably. so yup! maybe we could go running sometime! but my jogging shoes just cui-ded a month ago during national vertical marathon... tsktsk. had to run up 63 stories with a loose sole, which dropped off like at the 14th floor. ):

Edited by janth

Guest IamPineapple

nice... haha. well friends are still fine with me! well i never liked running until NS, and i realised it was something that kept me healthy, and something i could do comfortably. so yup! maybe we could go running sometime! but my jogging shoes just cui-ded a month ago during national vertical marathon... tsktsk. had to run up 63 stories with a loose sole, which dropped off like at the 14th floor. ):

Ok la... i look more like 21 then 24+ lol... did maintain quite well on my looks haha... sometimes i tell my hair-dresser, they are shocked of my age too haha... the vertical marathon, i didn't go... was bzy mugging for exam :(

If you don't mind a "Elderly" on your friend list that is... haha... sry can't type long... was feeling sick this few days...

oh you are one lucky nsf! :) waiting for my off day to land on my lap heh.

yay hello there! :)

my unit's quite liberal with off... so technically i can take off almost whenever i want, if my reason is valid...

Hello! Im born in 1990, chinese seeking friends! Starting my university education next month T.T Im looking for friends too! I play lots of computer games, watch tv, movies enjoy swimming and cycling. Do a little photography for fun haha

Mostly importantly, i enjoy hanging out with friends :D Just walking around chatting or over a meal!

Hello! Im born in 1990, chinese seeking friends! Starting my university education next month T.T Im looking for friends too! I play lots of computer games, watch tv, movies enjoy swimming and cycling. Do a little photography for fun haha

Mostly importantly, i enjoy hanging out with friends :D Just walking around chatting or over a meal!

hello! (: well i do enjoy hanging out with friends too! (:

how about next weekend? most of the ns boys shd be out... just meet for a nice dinner? our first group meeting! (: i'll try to pm the guys individually... anyone interested just pm me! (:

im not really a little monster, but i like her enough (: i prefer adele right now. im emo, she sings like she feels me. haha.

Heyy. I love Adele, she has great music. We have similar taste in music, just that I listen to k-pop too ahaha

Edited by ShadowRay

Heyy. I love Adele, she has great music. We have similar taste in music, just that I listen to k-pop too ahaha

i used to listen to k-pop until my sister got hooked on it. then it started to feel wrong. haha. XD Adele! XP

Btw I like Taylor swift songs cause it's dam nice (mine,you r not sorry, back to December, white Horse & etc) Kpop!! Listen some songs but not super crazy fans lol Chinese songs mostly.. I like to sing too once a winner in school competition.

1992 here! Do wish to know more friends for dinner/movies :) currently still schooling @higher nitec in business studies :) but I'm a super super super chub :(

hello! nice to know nice to know! (: well i think it's fine as long as you're sincere in making friends (:

Hey TS I'm interested to join gatherings too! XD So u will fix one on the next weekend? Count me in!

Oh btw I'm 18yo, 174 58, studying j2 now.

I like singing and swimming =) U guys can read my About Me page to know more haha. *shamelessly doing self-advertising* >.<

Edited by leo724

Hey TS I'm interested to join gatherings too! XD So u will fix one on the next weekend? Count me in!

Oh btw I'm 18yo, 174 58, studying j2 now.

I like singing and swimming =) U guys can read my About Me page to know more haha. *shamelessly doing self-advertising* >.<

Hey! I just pmed the other guys about an outing this coming weekend already! will get back to you once i get their replies! (:

Why never PM me?? :(

sorry sorry! you didnt post an intro so i didnt know how old you were... btw this sat there MAY be an outing. shd be sat aftn, board games followed by dinner (: nothing's confirmed yet, still trying to get rsvp. you're welcome to join, if you're born in 1990s! (:

ohai!

I'm a '90 XP Chinese and seeking friends.

Finished NS and currently at NUS~

hello (: you interested in attending the outing? (:

btw guys, here's the tentative plan:

Meeting date and time: 1330, 06/08/11

Meeting location: PM to find out!

Activities:

1400-1800- Introduction, board games, console games(?)

1800-2000- Dinner

2000-????- Anything you guys want! (:

Who's invited: Anyone sincerely willing to make new friends, born in the 1990s! (:

Edited by janth

• Guest locked this topic