Male HQ

Power Rangers Theme pxxn

Guest Power Rangers Fans

Guest Power Rangers Fans

Did anybody watched or know any japanese pxxn, the theme is about power rangers, masked rider, or superhero... I'm a huge superhero fans, and my friend told me that he watched a power rangers' theme pxxn before, I'm curious about what is the plot of the pxxn, or if it's possible can somebody share them to me? Thanks.

Did anybody watched or know any japanese pxxn, the theme is about power rangers, masked rider, or superhero... I'm a huge superhero fans, and my friend told me that he watched a power rangers' theme pxxn before, I'm curious about what is the plot of the pxxn, or if it's possible can somebody share them to me? Thanks.

Remember to safe keep this Power Rangers DVD's properly hor. Otherwise, your young nephews may pick up and play on the DVD player --- then die lar, how to answer

Lolx lolx... They also wun know what's happening... Just tell them oh they are fighting...

Then the nephew will ask, "舅舅, why the little mushroom head monster attached to the hero's body & the heroes have to try to squish their bodies together to kill it?" then, you can probably answer, "there! there! the monster vomit something out & die already, end of show" (quickly switch it off & keep the DVD) :whistle:

Then the nephew will ask, "舅舅, why the little mushroom head monster attached to the hero's body & the heroes have to try to squish their bodies together to kill it?" then, you can probably answer, "there! there! the monster vomit something out & die already, end of show" (quickly switch it off & keep the DVD) :whistle:

Hahahah what if they realise they also have the mushroom head monster on their body???

Hahahah what if they realise they also have the mushroom head monster on their body???

The mushroom head is like the power rangers' and monsters' magic gadgets --- take the gadget out, draw circles in the air and "Boom" it turns to something real big. Oops, please delete if anyone find this inappropriate.

Guest Power Rangers Fans

coat has a series... dice k.. got part 1 and part 2...

1149-1225442623.jpg

Actually i got these two already, part 1 in avi format, and part 2 in rmvb format, but too bad the part 2 is split into 6 parts, I always wanna get the part 2 in one complete file...

Anyway my friend definitely doesn't watched the dice k before, what he watched was about power rangers theme... Too bad he forgot the name and even the plot of the video.

omg i need to have this.

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

Guest Blue Ranger

U guys still use http to dl pxxn? Usually they are in gb can be hard to dl via http right... Just do a search in bt and can find many many nice vids

but there are online space like hotfile, etc.

I found that bt nowadays hardly move instead

OMG! Now I wish I am a ranger.

I would love to do these monsters justice.

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

• Guest locked this topic