Male HQ

Need Help Understanding These Gay Slangs

Hi. You know, despite me being gay for so long, these days when I go into Planet Romeo or Trevvy and browse profiles, there are these jargons / slangs which my fellow gay comrades use which baffles me. I was wondering if anyone can be so kind to explain these jargons to me.

Many times I read people requesting for <<No Drugs Posting>>. What does "<<No Drugs Posting>>" means? Having sex in a freezing environment? :P Also, what's "Hi"? I suspect I'm approaching druggie territory here, so if you're not comfortable telling me in this open forum, send me a message :) I'm just a curious cat, although I've absolutely no intentions of experiencing these things for real.

• 4 years later...
6 minutes ago, Guest said:

Where did term AJ come from?

A.J. - a popular term probably derived from the Pig Latin word for "gay", i.e. "aygay", with the guttural "g" softened to a "j" to further disguise its form. It was initially used by English-educated schoolboys but later spread to and is currently mainly used by the younger generation of local Chinese-educated gays. The term is often used as code, in situations where the speakers do not wish to allow outsiders to understand the conversation. Example: 'Is he AJ or straight?', 'My classmate is also AJ.'1

• 3 months later...
On ‎28‎/‎7‎/‎2011 at 9:54 AM, Sticky&Sweet said:

Hi. You know, despite me being gay for so long, these days when I go into Planet Romeo or Trevvy and browse profiles, there are these jargons / slangs which my fellow gay comrades use which baffles me. I was wondering if anyone can be so kind to explain these jargons to me.

Many times I read people requesting for <<No Drugs Posting>>. What does "<<No Drugs Posting>>" means? Having sex in a freezing environment? :P Also, what's "Hi"? I suspect I'm approaching druggie territory here, so if you're not comfortable telling me in this open forum, send me a message :) I'm just a curious cat, although I've absolutely no intentions of experiencing these things for real.

hi means hello

I cannot read some of the jibberish wordings you have typed using emoticons

Guest Lesbian Talk

lesbians talk

---> Lang poh ( manly lesbian )

--> Tua Khong ( manly Lesbian)

--> Chio Bui  / Chio Chee ( feminine Lesbian)

---> Hay Gor   ( Manly Butch )

---> Hay Poh ---> female lesbian

---> Yan Toon -- > young female lesbian

---> Kor Poh ---> Old female Lesbian

--> Pau Hee ( female lesbian )

---> Pau Hee Gor ( Butch )

Many lesbian takes male name :

Leslie

Fillips

Chris

Justin

Gilbert

Tony

what else u kw ...lets share

Guest Lesbian Talk

Common Lesbian Slang and Terminology

Article By Editorial Staff 413 Comments

I’ve compiled a list of the most common lesbian slang, terms, words, and phrases you’re most likely to hear within the lesbian community. Read up!

Popular Lesbian Terms

Andro/Androgynous: A “unisex” lesbian (neither Butch or Femme).

Baby Dyke: A young, newbie lesbian (can you say “drama”?).

Beard:  a “beard” is a person of the opposite sex who marries or dates a closeted lesbian or gay person to cover up their homosexuality.

Bicurious: A typically straight girl who is somewhat intrigued by the idea of hooking up with another girl. She is ‘curious’ about her sexuality and interested in exploring relationships with girls.

Bisexual: A girl (or guy) who likes both girls and boys. For more information, click to read our article on the Top 4 Myths About Bisexuals.

Bulldyke: The most masculine of Butch lesbians.

Butch: A masculine lesbian.

Chapstick lesbian: A tomboy lesbian. Doesn’t quite fit the stud or femme description. Usually in between the two extremes. A lesbian who wears Chapstick rather than lipstick.

common-lesbian-terms.jpeg

Dieseldyke: A super masculine lesbian who tends to drive trucks or other machinery.

Drag King: a drag king is a woman who dresses to look like a man, usually for performance. Drag kings are often lesbian, but not always.

Dyke: Another (less Femme) word for lesbian.

Gaydar: An intuitive ability to determine whether another person is gay or not. Gaydar relies heavily on social mannerisms and behaviors. The word derives from a combination of Gay + Radar.

Genderqueer: No, that’s not a typo. It’s a word that means you don’t limit your gender identity to the typical man/woman archetype. For instance, maybe you feel like you’re both man and woman, or maybe you feel like you’re neither. Either way, it’s all good.

Gold star: A lesbian who’s never been with a man (a sometimes rare but worthy find).

Femme: A feminine lesbian.

Hasbian: A hasbian is a woman who used to identify as a lesbian and date women, but is now dating men.

Lesbian: A women who is sexually and emotionally attracted to other women.

Lipstick lesbian: A lipstick lesbian is a woman who loves other women, but also loves her clothes and makeup and shoes. She tends to dress on the femmy side

Lipstick Mafia: Group of (generally Femme) lesbians who either 1) work to recruit new lesbians into the lesbian community or 2) form a close-knit protective circle around members of their group of friends. Move over, Sopranos!

Pillow Queen: A girl who likes to receive sexually (but refuses to give in return).

Poppa: An underage lesbian.

Stem: A stem is a lesbian who identifies somewhere between “stud” and “femme.”

Stud: a dominant lesbian, usually butch.

Queer: Once considered a derogatory word, some people use this term to be all inclusive of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people. Warning: Some people still find this word offensive.

U-haul Lesbian: A girl who tends to move in fairly quickly with those she dates.

angle-book-204x300.pngIf you would like extra guidance... I HIGHLY recommend that you grab yourself a copy of The Lesbian Lifestyle Book. It is the only guide you will ever need as a lesbian or bisexual woman.

Click Here To Get The Lesbian Lifestyle Book.

What terms did I accidentally leave out? Let me know in the comment section below and I’ll be sure to include them in!

Guest Not a crab
3 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Lesbian ---. calls in own circle, they don't call lesbian....----> Its Hay Poh or Lobster

Wanna know why they call other lesbians , hay poh, or lobster , because Butch Lesbians are usually crabby, they behave like a crab, they are quiet, sulking , solitary, things that pinch and clamp down hard on people who reach out to them, ever heard people describe someone who sulks and stay away from other people as crabby and sensitive.

also when they find their niang fem type arrives , they always like to put their crab pincers , arms around their chabor.

82350559.jpg       82350563.jpg

82350565.jpg    crabby.jpg

CrabbyPants.png      images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWnQGZzRXYkcfx9bm0k9J  c87f1c2666e44ba7647a3a4ac698c1f2.jpg

Image result for crabby picsb9d798672585a2c83ea549e46066ee4b.jpg       images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgtJIY0aPuc9EiCeYR_5j

In contrast, gays will start walking cat walk, and giggle and hoot , at the drop of a hat , and they are generally sociable and helpful . and reach out to people, that is why we are labelled  Gay , happy .

• 10 months later...
Guest Smith

What is the meaning of "aiyoh"? Met this young guy before and when I denied him for sex he told me"aiyoh, why like that?"

10 minutes ago, Guest Smith said:

What is the meaning of "aiyoh"? Met this young guy before and when I denied him for sex he told me"aiyoh, why like that?"

You may need to take the course ELG355- English in Singapore.

Do google it lah

• Guest locked this topic